Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? (45436 Views)

Bayelsa Guber: Asari-dokubo Beats Drum Of War, Gives FG Ultimatum / Anti-corruption War Is Non-negotiable, Buhari Replies Jonathan’s Ministers / Apc Is Beating The Drum Of Crises (my Opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by macof(m): 8:21am On Jul 28, 2014
texanomaly:

And while you and the other war mongering brotherhood are fighting each other, some other country will step in and take over. Then you can all hate each other under a new regime.

lol some other country kwa?? grin grin like Europeans again?
or USA??
pls educate us on "other countries taking over"
Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
uplawal: tHE THING IS MOST OF THESE POLITICIANS AND THEIR CHILDREN HAVE BRITISH PASSPORT,THEY WILL JUST LEAVE POOR NIGERIANS AND FLY.
★dats it
Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by fluffyz(f): 10:23pm On Jul 28, 2014
berem: Did that child die sucking his mother's bossom? Oh lord Jesus!

embarassed embarassed
I think d mum died and d child is sucking d boobs cos of hunger....made me shed tears
Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 29, 2014
OMAR BANGURA from Sierra
Leone has this to tell
Nigerians; "I don't think you
guys know what you are
playing with. You can call
each other names and laugh
about it now but
when you end up inciting
hate here as I read through
your posts here and a real
civil war start in your
country you will regret what
you are doing now. Your
religious and
political leaders are trying to
divide you between religious
lines and you are helping
them do that rather than
standing up and say we are
all Nigerians never mind our
tribe, region or religion.
That's the only stand that
will save your blessed
nation. The foreign powers
pushing the government to
take certain decisions will
abandon you
when you start killing each
other and reject you from
running to their countries so
be careful. Our 11 years war
in Sierra Leone was not even
based on religious or tribal
difference and see what we
did to our country. The worst
conflicts are those based on
tribal and religious
differences. See central
Africa,Bosnia. My heart
bleeds when I
read what you guys are
saying becouse I know what
this will lead to. You will be
the loosers all of you
whether Christian, Muslim,
ibo, yoruba or hausa stand
as one and
save your nation together
becouse you have only one
Nigerian that has the
potential to lead
Africa"........... Omar Bangura
of Serria Leone
Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by Bobbyjay001(m): 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
declaro:

Thank you OP for reminding us that the threat of war is very real in Nigeria. Unfortunately many of us youths, specifically those who were born after the Civil War, have only romanticised versions of it. They quote things like “war is peace” and other ridiculous statements made by rogues who started or gained from wars. I wish they would quote the ordinary people who were butchered or starved to death by war. I wish they would quote women who were Molested and mutilated by foot soldiers, I wish they would quote the innocent children who cried helplessly while their hungry stomachs rumbled. I wish they would imagine the terror that stalked everyone, the stench of death and blood, the frantic pleadings before the victim was hacked to death.

War is ugly my friends. It is during war that you realise your neighbour will turn against you just to stay alive. You will give your attackers money, jewellery, and all your valued possessions. But they will ask for your head instead. Nothing will give them greater joy than watching you die.

Before they do that, they will bring your loved ones before you and make you watch while they commit the most horrific torture on them. They will brutally gang-molest your wife, mother, sisters and daughters without listening to their pleadings. Not content with that, they will forcefully ram sticks or rods into their private parts. You will look on helplessly as your loved ones slowly but painfully bleed to death. Your sons, father, husband or brothers will not be spared, they will be castrated in front of you before being beheaded.
War is not pretty.

Learn from the Tutsi Rwandans, they experienced unimaginable horrors. The survivors are not better than the dead. They still wake up in cold sweat from nightmares. They still hear the screams and smell the stench of rotting bodies. They still see the sights of horribly mutilated dead bodies. They still suffer from post traumatic stress disorders.

You think America, Britain, France or the African Union will come to our aid? Think again. They abandoned Rwanda, they will refuse to be part of a Black-on-Black war. Besides they know how brutal Blacks are even to outside help. They haven’t forgotten what the Hutus did to the Belgian soldiers who tried to protect the Prime Minister of Rwanda. Neither have they forgotten what the Somalians did to the Peacekeeping Forces. They also know what the Libyans did to the American Ambassador. No they won’t intervene, they will look on while we hack each other to bits. It’s not their war, its not their business.

Perhaps you expect other African countries to run to our help and open their borders to let us in. Have you forgotten we are the most populous Black nation on earth? Ghana, Cameroun, …etc can only take in a tiny fraction of us before closing their borders. They too will look on while our attackers hack us in front of their borders.

WAKE UP NIGERIANS. Stop the tribal bashing. The only people who will suffer will be you and I. Our religious, tribal or political leaders will zoom off in their private jets and abandon us while they watch the carnage on BBC.

For the sake of our loved ones please let us unite. The average Muslim, Christian, Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw, Efik… man/woman on the street doesn’t hate you. He/she wants what you want: peace and progress and a better life for their kids. Please refuse to be used by selfish leaders who incite us to hate each other. Refuse to be used to cause war. We are human beings first before our tribe, religion or politics. Please for the sake of our innocent children, let’s work for peace. WAKE UP NIGERIANS BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!!
While reading ur post,i shed tears and shook my head in pity of what would become of Nigeria if we do nt do something drastic to curb d menace and bloodshed in our dear country.
You've said it all. We MUST rise up to build a-terrorist-free-Nigeria.
But who r we to cry to? Who knws maybe those in corridor of power are the main sponsor of the insurgence as insinuated by some quarters.
I weep for this country.
Here,i rest my case.
Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 30, 2014
spikesC:

Looking at your profile pix, you're definitely not up to 27years old. But make i just dash you 30years
So, when did you experience the war grin
In your dreams? grin
lolz, my elder brodas oh
Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 04, 2014
Kalvan:

Shut up, you son of a Biatch. Your Mother is mad, bastard!!!

Have you not eaten human flesh today?! Biatch!!! I'll behead both you and your stewpid father. I'll also castrate your father's headless body, Ediot.
Ur bastard harlot mom must have had sex with a monkey before she gave birth to a bastard beast like u..Ur family are worthless scums that deserve to die by burning

1 Like

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by Kalvan50: 2:25am On Aug 05, 2014
emmyspark007:
Ur bastard harlot mom must have had sex with a monkey before she gave birth to a bastard beast like u..Ur family are worthless scums that deserve to die by burning

Your father is a worthless bastard and I fuk'd your mom.
Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2014
Kalvan50:

Your father is a worthless bastard and I fuk'd your mom.
I believe u meant u bleeped ur stinky mom.....Ur family are senseless bastards...nd u deserve to die like a chicken
Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by jpphilips(m): 11:40am On Aug 06, 2014
spikesC:

Errm, oga jpphilips, you don't have to insult me. Maybe you really need to be schooled.
I am a Nigerian, and the Nigerian law clearly states what my rights as a citizen is.

These rights include, but not limited to, Right to life, Right of Liberty, Right to fair Hearing, Right of Association, Right to own a property, Right to religion of choice and conscience, Equality before the law, Freedom from Discrimination, A suspect is assumed to be innocent until Pronounced guilty by Court of Law, Freedom of Expression, Freedom of Movement, Freedom of Assembly.

Now Mr. jpphilips, if the current state of administration cannot accord to me these my rights, what am i to do?
Stand and watch my loved ones to die?

Well, i guess people of your IQ and above could answer that for me.

But then, how can you when your intelligence could not fathom the meaning of rights.

And the unfortunate genius has rights in a lawless society!!! like I asked before, which particular deity do you have in mind?
Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by spikesC(m): 12:42pm On Aug 06, 2014
jpphilips:

And the unfortunate genius has rights in a lawless society!!! like I asked before, which particular deity do you have in mind?

Sorry, i thought you were an intellectual.
But then, it took you 10 days to come up with this bag of shlt embarassed
Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by jpphilips(m): 2:51pm On Aug 06, 2014
spikesC:

Errm, oga jpphilips, you don't have to insult me. Maybe you really need to be schooled.
I am a Nigerian, and the Nigerian law clearly states what my rights as a citizen is.

These rights include, but not limited to, Right to life, Right of Liberty, Right to fair Hearing, Right of Association, Right to own a property, Right to religion of choice and conscience, Equality before the law, Freedom from Discrimination, A suspect is assumed to be innocent until Pronounced guilty by Court of Law, Freedom of Expression, Freedom of Movement, Freedom of Assembly.

Now Mr. jpphilips, if the current state of administration cannot accord to me these my rights, what am i to do?
Stand and watch my loved ones to die?

Well, i guess people of your IQ and above could answer that for me.

But then, how can you when your intelligence could not fathom the meaning of rights.

Let me make something clear to you, the internet has no restriction as such has a very high proclivity to attract nonentities, I know what you wrote is your opinion as such you expect that it deserves some respect right?
truth is; not all opinion is worthy of public consumption, there are opinions you mutter in your org@smic or intoxicated stupor, It does not mean it deserves a place in the public domain.
Also when you brandish opinions that only make sense to lower animals, you don't expect human beings to take you serious, be guided accordingly.

spikesC:
Sorry, i thought you were an intellectual.
But then, it took you 10 days to come up with this bag of shlt embarassed
Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by JEITO: 4:30pm On Aug 06, 2014
War begat war..
It is delightful only to those who have had no experience of it.
Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by spikesC(m): 1:33am On Aug 07, 2014
jpphilips:

Let me make something clear to you, the internet has no restriction as such has a very high proclivity to attract nonentities, I know what you wrote is your opinion as such you expect that it deserves some respect right?
truth is; not all opinion is worthy of public consumption, there are opinions you mutter in your org@smic or intoxicated stupor, It does not mean it deserves a place in the public domain.
Also when you brandish opinions that only make sense to lower animals, you don't expect human beings to take you serious, be guided accordingly.

That awkward moment when then speak for 5 minutes with big words without making any sense
I guess you still need to up your IQ a bit.
Address the points raised or forever remain silent
Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by Dibiachukwu: 3:30am On Aug 07, 2014

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Toyin Saraki Assembles Scientists To Reduce Coronavirus Spread / Imo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units / Fayose Storms Olubadan's Coronation In Native Style - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.