Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Have You Eva Felt This Way? And Is It Normal? Is There Any Myth Surroundin It? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Eva Felt This Way? And Is It Normal? Is There Any Myth Surroundin It? (2616 Views)

She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. / She Gets Turned On When I "Yell" At Her. How Normal Is That? / My Love For Small Girls: Is It Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Have You Eva Felt This Way? And Is It Normal? Is There Any Myth Surroundin It? by Tymax(m): 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
Hmm! Highly "spirishual"! grin
Re: Have You Eva Felt This Way? And Is It Normal? Is There Any Myth Surroundin It? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2014
When the feelings come enjoy it. If you feel inspired to go anywhere or do anything, do.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With My Wife's Tradition? Should I Abscond With Her? / I Have A Confession To Make...no Insults Just Forgive / Why Girls On Nairaland Turn You Down!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.