Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,333 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

The Best Way To Say I'm Done In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Way To Say I'm Done In A Relationship (3743 Views)

ADVICE: How Do I Tell My Gay Lover I'm Done With Homosexuality. / I'm Done With Nigerian Women / Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Way To Say I'm Done In A Relationship by LLVelly: 10:10am On Jul 27, 2014
Please I will like to know the best way to say I'm done because right now I'm fed up. I've been ignoring her since 3days now. Is there any other best way? Or just continue to ignore her. Believe me she's the cause & the devil in me can't even tolerate anymore. I was the fool, I gave more but it's okay.
Re: The Best Way To Say I'm Done In A Relationship by MANGAM(m): 10:27am On Jul 27, 2014
Thank you chairman, was abt creating a thread such as this. I ve ignore mine for 5days now. I don't knw how to come out and tell her I can't continue with the relationship. She just changed afta paying her bride price. She fake everything from day one and afta the tradtional rites, the babe just change
Re: The Best Way To Say I'm Done In A Relationship by ericessien24: 10:37am On Jul 27, 2014
guy sorry oh,I guess you should just tell her your mind.as simple as that.
Re: The Best Way To Say I'm Done In A Relationship by Tallesty1(m): 10:49am On Jul 27, 2014
There is no way to say you are no longer interested and not hurt them. Silent treatment will kill her emotionaly so just tell her it is over. Start like this:- "I'm sorry for wasting your time but I am really not interested in this relationship anymore". If there was something she did then let her know. Haba
Re: The Best Way To Say I'm Done In A Relationship by jennylove7575(f): 11:00am On Jul 27, 2014
Very easy. Just tell her u contracted HIV. Or tell her you've suddenly become impotent. Or tell her you went to your village and certain rituals was performed on you which forbids you to brush her bush for at least 3yrs or stop picking her calls. Period!
Re: The Best Way To Say I'm Done In A Relationship by sexylogan(m): 11:07am On Jul 27, 2014
LLVelly: Please I will like to know the best way to say I'm done because right now I'm fed up. I've been ignoring her since 3days now. Is there any other best way? Or just continue to ignore her. Believe me she's the cause & the devil in me can't even tolerate anymore. I was the fool, I gave more but it's okay.

Seems like all the NL guys are breakin up with their babes... grin

***End result of all the female bashing threads***
tongue

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Say I'm Done In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 27, 2014
What are you scared of? undecided
Say it to her face already and save yourself the stress. Don't be a coward. tongue

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Say I'm Done In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 27, 2014
If you can't pull yourself together to express your mind to a lady, then I fear for you. Perhaps that's the reason she's not into you.

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Say I'm Done In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 27, 2014
Look at them, total weaklings they can't even handle a relationship only God knows how they can handle a woman when they finally get married.
Na wa
Re: The Best Way To Say I'm Done In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 27, 2014
ifynairaland: If you can't pull yourself together to express your mind to a lady, then I fear for you. Perhaps that's the reason she's not into you.
Nnem I tire for the breed of men available nowadays... sad
Re: The Best Way To Say I'm Done In A Relationship by b3llo(m): 11:28am On Jul 27, 2014
"Am sorry for wasting your time" this will do the magic.
Re: The Best Way To Say I'm Done In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 27, 2014
Figure it out urself dear bcus wen u started it we was'nt dea and now u want us 2 tell u hw u will breakup
Re: The Best Way To Say I'm Done In A Relationship by CuteCynthia(f): 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
Naetochukwu: Look at them, total weaklings they can't even handle a relationship only God knows how they can handle a woman when they finally get married.
Na wa

Lol. And some of them wonder why we hesitate to marry them. smiley
Re: The Best Way To Say I'm Done In A Relationship by Houseofglam7(f): 12:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
Tell her its over in any language she'll understand and get it over with.
Re: The Best Way To Say I'm Done In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 27, 2014
CuteCynthia:

Lol. And some of them wonder why we hesitate to marry them. smiley
Honestly most times I look at them and wish I can summon the courage to become a nun sad
But .....

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Say I'm Done In A Relationship by LLVelly: 12:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
ifynairaland: If you can't pull yourself together to express your mind to a lady, then I fear for you. Perhaps that's the reason she's not into you.
I already said that we are done & moving on the day she said that 'she's never into me'. If not for those words I would've tried to fix things.
Re: The Best Way To Say I'm Done In A Relationship by LLVelly: 1:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
Naetochukwu: Look at them, total weaklings they can't even handle a relationship only God knows how they can handle a woman when they finally get married.
Na wa
oh you think it's easy to cut off when u love someone. I moved on & I didn't appear to fix it thas why she's calling & texting. But I'm done & I don't want her to feel that I dump her.
Re: The Best Way To Say I'm Done In A Relationship by sexylogan(m): 1:22pm On Jul 27, 2014
Naetochukwu:
Honestly most times I look at them and wish I can summon the courage to become a nun sad
But .....

But...?

(1) (Reply)

It Is Very Obvious Now That Girls Hate Good Boys. / 5 Reason Why Women Hate Condoms And Prefer Skin / What Is The Most Important Bodily Feature You Look At In A Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.