Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Bomb Blast In Kano State!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Kano State!! (63870 Views)

Girl Without Limbs Receives Help From Kano State Government. Photos / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by uzeba(m): 2:20pm On Jul 27, 2014
See neigbour children wey die abeg!!
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by MeAboki(m): 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
aryzgreat:

so they used christians to sacrifice to dia moon allah on the so called sallah day?

wia are the so called zakky shia protesters when u need them?

Christians are being pushed to the wall and no muslim says enough is enough, they always look for excuse to justify that boko also kill them.

RIP Christian martyrs

How is that an excuse, is it not a fact that they are killing them many times more than Christians - or are you putting Christian lives more valuable than those of Muslims ?

Besides, there is increasing evidence that this Boko Haram wahala is no longer a religious issues; because political and criminal elements are also using it under disguise to perpetrate their own nefarious agenda - pls tell me that is not true.

The fact is Nigerians, whether Christians or Muslims, are victims under a government that is seemingly impotent and unable to protect them - opting instead to play a very dangerous divisive blame game; which unfortunately, many gullible ppl like you are unable to decipher.

18 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Eldavido1: 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2014
And d drama continues!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Akshow: 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2014
Its now a normal thing for bomb to go off like we are in iraq or gaza.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by naijaking1: 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2014
MeAboki:

How is that an excuse, is it not a fact that they are killing them many times more than Christians - or are you putting Christian lives more valuable than those of Muslims ?

Besides, there is increasing evidence that this Boko Haram wahala is no longer a religious issues; because political and criminal elements are also using it under disguise to perpetrate their own nefarious agenda - pls tell me that is not true.

The fact is Nigerians, whether Christians or Muslims, are victims under a government that is seemingly impotent and unable to protect them - opting instead to play a very dangerous divisive blame game; which unfortunately, many gullible ppl like you are unable to decipher.

A bomb diffused at a mosque is not the same as a bomb blowing christian worshipers to pieces. It's an insult to try and make it the same, and say that the killings have no religious bias.
It's an attack on Christians, and if you don't believe it, you're probably part of the problem.

74 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by etebefia: 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2014
everyday bombing in kano, i know the governor(mr talkative) must be happy with the way things are going, meanwhile time for kano to join borno and co in state of emergency.
i want to tell you people the truth, boko haram is an IDEOLOGY it is not just about those guys in sambisa forest, even if you kill shekau and his army today today, many shekau will come out today today, the mistake we make is categorizing all of them under one umbrella (boko haram), but the truth is that these people bombing these places may not have any contact with shekau, but once you believe in what shekau is doing and you can arrange bomb for yourself then you are good to go.

13 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by suwailad(f): 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
AND THE NEXT THING YOU WILL SEE ONE USELESS TOPIC ON FP WHEN NIGERIA IS ON FIRE!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by mike404(m): 2:34pm On Jul 27, 2014
PROPHET OF ISLAM COMMENT COMES TO MIND "I WILL CONTINUE TO SHOW OPENLY AND INSIDE ME THE TOTAL COMMITMENT TO SHARIA MOVEMENT THAT IS SWEEPING ALL OVER NIGERIA" - PROPHET OF ISLAM (BUHARI) PISS AND POO BE UPON HIM angry

18 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by egbaguy: 2:34pm On Jul 27, 2014
these bastards dnt differentiate btw muslims or xtians......their mission is to kill anyone dat doesnt follow dir ways. Many islamic scholars av been killed. They wud av killed many today too in kano,if nt for d vigilance of people around d place. RIP to d dead!!!!! May these bastards rot in hell

6 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by uzeba(m): 2:34pm On Jul 27, 2014
Riot in kano right now!!
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by ednut1(m): 2:35pm On Jul 27, 2014
AJ01: Just gat d news now...happened after 9am mass...wen d mass waz over wit crowd going home from church..d useless suicide bomber detonated d bomb...casualties unknown...tanx God my mum attended 7am mass..tank u lord for saving my mum
so he cud not save d odAs or wat
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by thegoodone2(m): 2:35pm On Jul 27, 2014
Yoruba and Igbo should leave that far North. sorry to say.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by nwaobitex: 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
Me too, I just heard of it from a friend. sadMe too, I just heard of it from a friend.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
uzeba: Riot in kano right now!!
Are you in Kano?
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by MrT2011(m): 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
uzeba: See dead bodi dey fly for church!!

My dear please be mindful of how you say this cry.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
I am sad that once again we have had a bomb blast in the North...and at a church too.May God comfort the families of those who have lost loved ones today.

I think it is time Muslims had a big talk about the youth problem they've got.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2014
egbaguy: these bastards dnt differentiate btw muslims or xtians......their mission is to kill anyone dat doesnt follow dir ways. Many islamic scholars av been killed. They wud av killed many today too in kano,if nt for d vigilance of people around d place. RIP to d dead!!!!! May these bastards rot in hell

True sadly....and most Nigerians don't get it.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by berrystunn(m): 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2014

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by sweetguy10(m): 2:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
To think that Muslims all over the world still have the gut to celebrate their so called Salah despite all the atrocities , horrors that their brothers are committing world wide is so pathetic . Religion of peace my long fat black bulging dyke

R.I.P to the dead , may their soul rest in peace even if it's obvious that their body is scattered about in pieces .

18 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by YANKEECARZ: 2:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
Police avert another bomb blast in Kano
www.amebostory..com
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by ramdris(m): 2:39pm On Jul 27, 2014
OMG! shocked not again
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Walelavender(m): 2:39pm On Jul 27, 2014
Are they really back to churches now? These Vampires would not leave worshipers alone. Now they say it's only political,yet Churches are being blasted. I grew up in the north and I have lost count of attacks against Churches and Christians. Aside BH, the hatred the nothern muslims(with baffling indoctrinations) have against Christians is very disappointing, only selected few who are learned are reasonable with their judgement. The Christian-Muslim relationship in the South is still commendable,however, with recent trends, I fear an implosion. The world peace is under a serious threat

9 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by uzeba(m): 2:39pm On Jul 27, 2014
Shikaamaru:
Are you in Kano?
why asking!! We have to be secuirity wise now!!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by stevSKY(m): 2:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
The truth of all this things happening in Nigeria is beyond the understanding of the ordinary nigerian on the street!!!!! God should just help us!!!
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by gistmelove(m): 2:42pm On Jul 27, 2014
aryzgreat:

so they used christians to sacrifice to dia moon allah on the so called sallah day?

wia are the so called zakky shia protesters when u need them?

Christians are being pushed to the wall and no muslim says enough is enough, they always look for excuse to justify that boko also kill them.

RIP Christian martyrs

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by uzeba(m): 2:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
MrT2011:

My dear please be mindful of how you say this cry.

i wan cry as i dey see am!!
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
Another bomb blast again. Well, we've gotten used to it
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by shejane: 2:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
What is all dis?
I think dis bomb of a thing is like fun to them now even on their sallah day.

No hope for dis pple
For how long will humans continue to live with animals cos dis islamic woteva are not humans again but animals

Dis one don pass 666 ooo
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by ekpesa(m): 2:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
God help nigeria
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
Damn, im tired of this country, muslims northerners. We need seperation. Get the nothern guys out of the east nd west, their illiteracy and islamization cannot be condoned.

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by gistmelove(m): 2:45pm On Jul 27, 2014
sweetguy10: To think that Muslims all over the world still have the gut to celebrate their so called Salah despite all the atrocities , horrors that their brothers are committing world wide is so pathetic . Religion of peace my long fat black bulging dyke

R.I.P to the dead , may their soul rest in peace even if it's obvious that their body is scattered about in pieces .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) / DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana / Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.