Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Bomb Blast In Kano State!! - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Kano State!! (63868 Views)

Girl Without Limbs Receives Help From Kano State Government. Photos / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by brossam2001(m): 5:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
mezebel: christians are christ like. Christ is a humble lamb of God... Killing is never our belief,,, God will reward everyone according to there deeds.

i pray!!!!! the same humble lamb of God , is the LION of the tribe of judah... Mathew 26:52 " he said to peter put your sword back in its PLACE..." jesus was trying to tell peter that the time will come the sword will be needed, so keep it, dont throw the sword away.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by tsirin(f): 5:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
truly Jonathan is Boko Haram, and what he will cause to this nation he will nt be able to control it. this man is just wasting lots of innocent of lives under the pretence of religion. God will ask you, all these people blood you are sheding

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by jericco1(m): 5:48pm On Jul 27, 2014
God have Mercy!.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by nagoma(m): 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2014
poiZon:
no do make i say original thunder fire u there. nomatter hw u wan twist it, it s christians that suffers the most. chibok is christian community, all d bomb blast in kano happens in christian domain but the ones in the muslim area are averted. in yobe d day of champions league final the same thing happened, a car laden with explosives parked in that area was spotted by a small boy n authorities alerted bt 3 days earlier they succeeded in detonating bomb in a viewing centre in christian domain. why try to cover the wicked act by this wicked association? tomorrow person go come say jonathan is behind bokoharam cos he is benefittng from it. benefittng by killing christians, successfully detonating bmbs in christian domain n faillng in muslim domain..... i really need answers to al these.

Large percentage of Chibok girls are Christian but GEJ and his don't even believe there was any abduction. They have done nothing for over three months now. All northerners should realize the conspiracy is against the north - Christian and Muslims alike. These desperate PDPpeople have no religion.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by poiZon: 5:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
Safari29:
my FATHER is a FVCTARD

chai, DIARIS GODUOOO!
e-GOAT!
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by koboko69: 5:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
luvinhubby:
GOAT ! angry
Are your acquittances
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by abatisegun: 5:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
aryzgreat:

so they used christians to sacrifice to dia moon allah on the so called sallah day?

wia are the so called zakky shia protesters when u need them?

Christians are being pushed to the wall and no muslim says enough is enough, they always look for excuse to justify that boko also kill them.

RIP Christian martyrs
. you are ignorant of what you are saying and it is better for you to stop all these and quickly repent before you will be made to face the wrath of God because I don't know where it is order to sacrifice human being for God or may be it is in bible
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by DJDOLA(m): 6:06pm On Jul 27, 2014
I still don't understand what igbos are doing in north....even if there is no BH....north is not that save for other tribes especially the igbo...and for does guys shouting muslim do dis muhamed do that on dis forum...BOKO HARAM are not NL member
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by datguru: 6:10pm On Jul 27, 2014
God punish any one saying one Nigeria, lets separate and let them go to hell with their islamic state
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by zicoraads: 6:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
A lot of e-diots on nairaland these days.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Samunique(m): 6:16pm On Jul 27, 2014
[quote author=gistmelove][/quote] ain't u tired of this ur senseless post? They said people lost their lives u are here defending Allah.
If Allah is God let him defend himself Jor!!!!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 27, 2014
Watching Al jeez, CNN and BBC for updates throughout today but not a single mention.

Useless
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by funmies: 6:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
Boko Haram and all their sponsors are cursed angry
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by kingkaspa: 6:34pm On Jul 27, 2014
MeAboki:

How is that an excuse, is it not a fact that they are killing them many times more than Christians - or are you putting Christian lives more valuable than those of Muslims ?

Besides, there is increasing evidence that this Boko Haram wahala is no longer a religious issues; because political and criminal elements are also using it under disguise to perpetrate their own nefarious agenda - pls tell me that is not true.

The fact is Nigerians, whether Christians or Muslims, are victims under a government that is seemingly impotent and unable to protect them - opting instead to play a very dangerous divisive blame game; which unfortunately, many gullible ppl like you are unable to decipher.
. Well said.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Kingv(m): 6:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
MeAboki:

How is that an excuse, is it not a fact that they are killing them many times more than Christians - or are you putting Christian lives more valuable than those of Muslims ?

Besides, there is increasing evidence that this Boko Haram wahala is no longer a religious issues; because political and criminal elements are also using it under disguise to perpetrate their own nefarious agenda - pls tell me that is not true.

The fact is Nigerians, whether Christians or Muslims, are victims under a government that is seemingly impotent and unable to protect them - opting instead to play a very dangerous divisive blame game; which unfortunately, many gullible ppl like you are unable to decipher.
...you must have your brain in your ass. Believe it or leave it,this nation is too big to be ONE...

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by mrlaw93(m): 6:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
mancheeutd:

you can detonate it in mosque but it can go off in a church and you want me to believe its political and not religious...hmmm it will have an end someday
Atleast, we ve heard of several bombs detonated in churches.. Where were u wen dat in Redeem was detonated. Dnt be biase nh
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by epospiky(m): 6:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
fkaz:

They have to detonate the one in the mosque, because if bomb explode inside the mosque, the reaction of the northern will tough on them and it may lead to mayhem.
What do you mean by that? That the lives of the christian is less worth that of the muslims? Be careful!
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by mahleeq(m): 6:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
bamite: get behind me devil

u need not say that, I did already, when I was sure sagamite was no more,

i assumed that Nairaland July 5 Bomb kill the syndrome called Sagamite, God will punish that Hacker boy na fake bomb he go buy. grin the bomb no kill ham na injury e give ham, na boko housefly of proven and tested loyalty go win the next contract, funny enough nah heaven I go arrange money give ham, u dey shock? boko boiz loyal Wahlahi no be small .The earlier you start running the better grin
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by epospiky(m): 6:45pm On Jul 27, 2014
Dear God, help us, help our nation, wipe our tears. Have mercy on us, oh God. RIP the deceased.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by salt1: 6:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
nagoma:

Large percentage of Chibok girls are Christian but GEJ and his don't even believe there was any abduction. They have done nothing for over three months now. All northerners should realize the conspiracy is against the north - Christian and Muslims alike. These desperate PDPpeople have no religion.

That is a part I don't understand. I mean this conspiracy against the North
If this your theory is true, why is the North keeping quiet while their economy, infrastructure etc is being damaged?
I don't associate the North with that level of patience. They have rioted for even more trivial things. So why don't they cry out and demonstrate against this devastation? Or are they living in unbelief, like Aisha Buhari who said she didn't believe suicide bombing was real until it nearly happened to her husband

6 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Kossyne(m): 6:53pm On Jul 27, 2014
Jesusloveyou: Pls tell gej to stop his boys from killing nigerians.because he want $1b to waste for his 2015 re-election

You must be deranged. Innocent lives are lost and you want to use it as an excuse for political bashing. Are you not ashamed of yourself?.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by TellBlazer(m): 6:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
Emessy: Bros abeg BTW does not mean between but "by the way "
what about SMH?
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Kossyne(m): 6:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
kastonkastrol: May their souls rip.... Gej the confused slowpoke, when will you and your evil party solve the problem of insecurity in this country?

His next statement will be "we will look into it" and at the end of the day this evil bh boys won't be brought to book. Smh

For once leave GED out of this. Let me ask you a simple question. If you happen to be in his shoes. What would you have done differently?

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Nicepoker(m): 7:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
AJ01: Just gat d news now...happened after 9am mass...wen d mass waz over wit crowd going home from church..d useless suicide bomber detonated d bomb...casualties unknown...tanx God my mum attended 7am mass..tank u lord for saving my mum
thank God for the victim abi?
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by shineeye1: 7:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
Islam has unleashed a ferocious beast on humanity! I see informed countries banning this religion in no time, not only to save themselves but to guarantee the sanity and wellbeing of posterity. No apology to those offended by naked facts!!!

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Nicepoker(m): 7:08pm On Jul 27, 2014
So now no aboki is on nairaland to defend their fellow rams. First I will start by saying may God punish all hausa nairalanders. Second. Let me pause cos if I continue something disastrous will 0ccour

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by stanech: 7:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
I have viewed carefully how the notherners live their lives and have arrived that the way they live is different from the way we live. My advice is for us to share this country along cultural and religious lines.

This is the only way forward

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 27, 2014
mahleeq:

which mumu Country, Biafra?
A dream and a dream shall it remain,
na suffer suffer go kill you, that was then, Ur greedy Hero Ojukokoro no be South south oil e see, thank God niger delta people don dey make you know say you no be brothers,

They want to spend oil money alone, ko joo o! grin

Bro, Who is talking oil here?....soon enough, oil won't be as useful as it is today nd as we know, the northerner lacks creativity..... I honestly recommend you pray to whatever u pray to so that the country doesn't divide coz believe me when I say. The north will be like Sudan even with ur oil.....mark my words

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by dalhat14(m): 7:34pm On Jul 27, 2014
A 3 year old boy undergoing emergency surgery after this explosion today in Kano, sad indeed! surgery was a success thank God.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by lastpage: 7:34pm On Jul 27, 2014
brossam2001: i think its high time christians all over the world wake up to reality and FIGHT back before these animals consume the entire christians in Nigeria, i am of the opinion dat xtians can fight .... God is the God of War, Psalm 144:1

NO! ............... brossam2001!

CHRIST is the KING of PEACE! ... we will continue to show our "class" by not going to war to kill "ignorant people"!
You dont kill ignorant people, you educate them by your own lifestyle, so that they can see their foolishness and probably a few of them who are not hard-heartened, WILL CHANGE and have PEACE in their life.

Our God is very capable of war but He chose PEACE instead.

That is the difference between us Christians, ... and the others.
Even in strength and anger, we still decide to show LOVE!

There is a big difference between a "Religion of peace",..... and a "Peaceful Religion"

Peace be unto you!..... as in the "real peace", if you get my jist. wink wink wink

Lastpage!

#FreePalestine

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by kazman117: 7:35pm On Jul 27, 2014
aryzgreat:

so they used christians to sacrifice to dia moon allah on the so called sallah day?

wia are the so called zakky shia protesters when u need them?

Christians are being pushed to the wall and no muslim says enough is enough, they always look for excuse to justify that boko also kill them.

RIP Christian martyrs

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' / Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) / 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.