Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Bomb Blast In Kano State!! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Kano State!! (63874 Views)

Girl Without Limbs Receives Help From Kano State Government. Photos / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by bxcode(m): 3:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
jamislaw: So death is damn painfull like this? Look at d way everybody is ranting. When muslims ar killed is ok. Bt when christain (poke, dog) eater are killed u push the blame to islam. Enjoy the fresh air gej till 2019
STFU if you don't have anything to say! Muslim skunk angry angry angry

12 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by lastpage: 3:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
mike404: PROPHET OF ISLAM COMMENT COMES TO MIND "I WILL CONTINUE TO SHOW OPENLY AND INSIDE ME THE TOTAL COMMITMENT TO SHARIA MOVEMENT THAT IS SWEEPING ALL OVER NIGERIA" - PROPHET OF ISLAM (BUHARI) PISS AND POO BE UPON HIM angry

This is WHY l think Gen. Buhari may NEVER lead this country again!
He is too religiously fanatical.
'Statesmen' dont push their religion upfront .... just look at Gov.Fashola. wink wink wink

Lastpage!

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by toshmann(m): 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Why can't YOU Nigerians blame yourselves for the failures in leadership, and in follower-ship that led to the environment that created Boko Haram?

You Nigerians are a lazy people....blaming everyone and everything....including religion....but yourselves.

Better stop pretending ....and wake up. Boko exists because you Nigerians dance skelewu for people who rip you off behind your back.

Now cough out some solutions....instead of playing my religion is better than yours....or my absence of religion is better than yours,or whatever (Just like a group of five year olds).

Hmmm undecided. Finally I see a post that makes sense. Are you a Nigerian?
Hmmmn I'm impressed. May be there's hope somewhere, if this kind of reasoning exists in Nigeria.
No, this reasonable post can't be from a Nigerian. No I don't believe it.

Or perhaps it's from a Nigerian. There could be hope, wait a minute, we still have reasonable people in Nigeria cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by bamite(m): 3:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
bloodykiller:

your mama na harlot and you are a product of unkept pusssy that's why you talk rubbish.

vulture like you.

otu nne gi ebea

bastard son of a rabid dog

useless morron

may bomb scatter your miserable family for politicizing peoples death.

may thunder wipe your family.
your father nyach
smh4u
u're so fvckd up
fvcktard
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by bloodykiller: 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2014
NafeesaAA: Maybe while the Muslims where busy observing their religious grounds, the members of St Charles where busy collecting tithes and offering, or rather the Mosque attempt was a decoy to make the security lapse thinking we are done for the day,

too bad this happened on Sallah day. I guess this should be the first church bombing in Kano. I pray they take proactive measures just like the Christians did in Jos. RIP to the death and HELL to Boko Haram.

i need to kill this vulture

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by ugo4u: 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2014
nawa o

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Safari29: 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2014
Oh Lord. The first real bomb blast I know of in Nigeria was Ikeja accidental bomb blast which killed more than a thousand people.

since GEJ becomes our president in 2010. I Ave lost count of bomb blast and the casualties.

The primary assignment of any president is to provide security for his people.
I can say this is the worst governance in the history of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1830641/prophet-mohammed-already-won-letter

Read what I wrote here nd be ur own jugde..Again bokohara re already winners, we jst don't want to accept it.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by mezebel(f): 3:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
[quote author=jamislaw]So death is damn painfull like this? Look at d way everybody is ranting. When muslims ar killed is ok. Bt when christain (poke, dog) eater are killed u push the blame to islam. Enjoy the fresh air gej till 2019[/quot e] akpu efe ewu hausa,u are worse than a roaming and unclad amagere(beggar) to have called christians dogs and Whatsoever. Enemies of progress.

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by unmask: 4:00pm On Jul 27, 2014
pdp want a 1bn dollar loan to tackle boko haram......it wasn't accepted at the house......now bombings to justify the need for a loan......hmmmm.....1+1=2......too many theories abound
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by bloodykiller: 4:00pm On Jul 27, 2014
bamite: smh4u
u're so fvckd up
fvcktard

thats the reason why your mama is a harlot
because instead of reasoning good to help her you reason rubbish then she ends up being a harlot.

the worst part is that you fvcks her regularly.

otu nne gi there
bastard vulture.

die there

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by mezebel(f): 4:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
uboma:

Is that what you think of me Read through my posts and threads on my profile and tell me if you still think that way of me.
nwoke uboma ndo biko.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Amhappy(f): 4:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
They are gradually acquiring more territory. RIP to the dead. People will now be afraid to go to church.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
toshmann:

Hmmm undecided. Finally I see a post that makes sense. Are you a Nigerian?
Hmmmn I'm impressed. May be there's hope somewhere, if this kind of reasoning exists in Nigeria.
No, this reasonable post can't be from a Nigerian. No I don't believe it.

Or perhaps it's from a Nigerian. There could be hope, wait a minute, we still have reasonable people in Nigeria cheesy

I am a Nigerian...and I think I am getting tired of hearing the same old worn conspiracy theories about Boko Haram....when we should be thrashing out solutions.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by ehvez(m): 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
mike404: PROPHET OF ISLAM COMMENT COMES TO MIND "I WILL CONTINUE TO SHOW OPENLY AND INSIDE ME THE TOTAL COMMITMENT TO SHARIA MOVEMENT THAT IS SWEEPING ALL OVER NIGERIA" - PROPHET OF ISLAM (BUHARI) PISS AND POO BE UPON HIM angry
if muslims talk about Jesus like that how would you feel may God forgive you

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by kushsy: 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
kheart: hmmmm reacted u guys would have deleted sharparly, so because bomb detonate 4 church na im una wan react so we no like our brothers wen bomb kill many muslims hu went for d closing ceremony of sheik dahiru tafsir in kaduna. Although i m nt happy wit d explosion in church bt i m also nt sad cos of this useless islamaphobia forum call nairalander.
May God help u..n give u peace.u need it
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
If Nigeria should divide, Islam must be banned in Our country (Biafra)......as it seems everywhere there are muslims, there re always terrorists......

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by aboafu(f): 4:03pm On Jul 27, 2014
omanifrank: see wat dey first said https://www.nairaland.com/1831328/how-police-avert-another-bomb

so wat happened again
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Henrybliz(m): 4:03pm On Jul 27, 2014
Tnx to God almighty..i went to 6:00 mass ,, my sis wu went to d 9:00 mass went home before d closing time,, ,wah could hav been our story

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by kushsy: 4:03pm On Jul 27, 2014
kheart: hmmmm reacted u guys would have deleted sharparly, so because bomb detonate 4 church na im una wan react so we no like our brothers wen bomb kill many muslims hu went for d closing ceremony of sheik dahiru tafsir in kaduna. Although i m nt happy wit d explosion in church bt i m also nt sad cos of this useless islamaphobia forum call nairalander.
May God help u and give u peace cos u need it..
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by bingbagbo(m): 4:04pm On Jul 27, 2014
Religion of piss angry

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by uboma(m): 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
mezebel: nwoke uboma ndo biko.

Its okay, no hard feelings really.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by mezebel(f): 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
bloodykiller:

your mama na harlot and you are a product of unkept pusssy that's why you talk rubbish.

vulture like you.

otu nne gi ebea

bastard son of a rabid dog

useless morron

may bomb scatter your miserable family for politicizing peoples death.

may thunder wipe your family.
your father nyach
abeg take alomo cool ur temper...u hot pass transformer

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
LaurelP: Right now there are two options
Negotiate with dem and do there bidding
Or divide dis country
Negotiate with them and do their bidding means converting to Islam... So the only option is to divide the damn country
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by jamd: 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2014
uzeba: Uniform men among the dead!! more the 30 dead bodies on the road!! God help ur children!!
I'm sure u didn't get to the scene so stop lieing with figure without confirmation
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by MarshRiley(m): 4:11pm On Jul 27, 2014
Hasn't Mohammad had enough blood to drink yet?ehn my muslim folks,I mean u people kill humans everyday around the world,your religion is a disaster

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by gudmind: 4:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
Everytime it is usually the same story everyday! If a bomb is been planted in a mosque it won't go off but when it is been planted in a church or where children of God are it must surely go off nd kill people . God pls save us from dis blood suckers called muslems . The only reason why that bomb was planted in a mosque was just to confuse people. Islam is notin but a blood sucking Cult nd I Knw the God that visited pharo nd Egptians will soon visit muslems in dis country! God pls rest the dead nd console their family .

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Harmvirus(f): 4:13pm On Jul 27, 2014
Lord have mercy.. May the
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Ishilove: 4:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Why can't YOU Nigerians blame yourselves for the failures in leadership, and in follower-ship that led to the environment that created Boko Haram?

You Nigerians are a lazy people....blaming everyone and everything....including religion....but yourselves.

Better stop pretending ....and wake up. Boko exists because you Nigerians dance skelewu for people who rip you off behind your back.

Now cough out some solutions....instead of playing my religion is better than yours....or my absence of religion is better than yours,or whatever (Just like a group of five year olds).
Tell them o. Buncha brain dead eejits
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by CriminalIbos: 4:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
AustineE1:
is that why you and your brothers are killing people everywhere...i pray you find inner most peace in life.Jesus loves you.
[size=50pt]YOU MEAN DEAD MAN, JESUS?[/size]
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by bamite(m): 4:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
bloodykiller:

i fvck my dad evry nyt and my dog fvcks my mom while i'm at it
pls wat do i do??
go to hell fvcktard!!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by bxcode(m): 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2014
bingbagbo:
Religion of piss angry
Ah tell you angry angry angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana / Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? / 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.