Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Bomb Blast In Kano State!! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Kano State!! (63867 Views)

Girl Without Limbs Receives Help From Kano State Government. Photos / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by cirmuell(m): 3:16pm On Jul 27, 2014
Emessy: Bros abeg BTW does not mean between but "by the way "
lol wanted to correct him but had to quote a very urgent post.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Jesusloveyou: 3:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
Pls tell gej to stop his boys from killing nigerians.because he want $1b to waste for his 2015 re-election
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Mogidi: 3:19pm On Jul 27, 2014
oyatmicah:
u ar ancomplete lunatic, where were u diz just concluded week wen BH boys killed so many muslims coming back frm lailatul qadir very early in d mornin nd a source confirmed that d number was more than 100. u better reason wit ir head nd not ur balls.

I do appreciate it when you people kill one another. Let it remain like that, leave us out of your killing spree.

8 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by invectives(m): 3:19pm On Jul 27, 2014
myworld01: dem no dey avert church bombing Na only mosque bomb dem go avert.... God save us from this animals
That is What they want us to believe.they attack Buhari yet he survive,if its a mosque they are always able to Diffuse the Bomb,but it will always go off in a Church.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by uzeba(m): 3:19pm On Jul 27, 2014
Shikaamaru:

I know. You said something about riot.
sure!! Uniform men has calm the situation!!
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 27, 2014
[size=14pt]Five Killed After Catholic Church Bombing In Kano[/size]

A bomb thrown into the premises of St. Charles Catholic Church in Sabon gari area of Kano shortly after the church service today has killed five persons.

Nigeria Police public relations officer, Frank Mba, who confirmed the attack said an attacker threw a bomb into the church premises soon after the end of the church service.

The bombing killed five people including a soldier guarding the premises of the church. The bombing of the church today is the third bombing incident in Kano. Two previous attempts on a Mosque and a university were thwarted by the police in the city.

Source: Sahara Reporters.

http://saharareporters.com/2014/07/27/five-killed-after-catholic-church-bombing-kano
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by uzeba(m): 3:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
suwailad:

[size=28pt]What is the update Guy?

Are there people killing Hausas in sabon gari?

Is there a riot?

Na You start this stuff so update us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
no killing of hausa in sabon gari!! Police is now everywhere!!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by kstyle2(m): 3:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
I still try to understand how islam is a religion of peace
War doesn't show who's RIGHT, just who's LEFT

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
MeAboki:

How is that an excuse, is it not a fact that they are killing them many times more than Christians - or are you putting Christian lives more valuable than those of Muslims ?

Besides, there is increasing evidence that this Boko Haram wahala is no longer a religious issues; because political and criminal elements are also using it under disguise to perpetrate their own nefarious agenda - pls tell me that is not true.

The fact is Nigerians, whether Christians or Muslims, are victims under a government that is seemingly impotent and unable to protect them - opting instead to play a very dangerous divisive blame game; which unfortunately, many gullible ppl like you are unable to decipher.
This is the worst comment I've seen since I joined Nairaland. It is no longer a religious issue but they've bombed churches countless times and murdered Christians in cold blood. Can you explain that? You're blind am sorry to say.

11 Likes

[size=38pt] christians still dey go church for kano?? [/size]

4 Likes

May their souls rip.... Gej the confused slowpoke, when will you and your evil party solve the problem of insecurity in this country?

His next statement will be "we will look into it" and at the end of the day this evil bh boys won't be brought to book. Smh
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by henryobinna(m): 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2014
etebefia: everyday bombing in kano, i know the governor(mr talkative) must be happy with the way things are going, meanwhile time for kano to join borno and co in state of emergency.
i want to tell you people the truth, boko haram is an IDEOLOGY it is not just about those guys in sambisa forest, even if you kill shekau and his army today today, many shekau will come out today today, the mistake we make is categorizing all of them under one umbrella (boko haram), but the truth is that these people bombing these places may not have any contact with shekau, but once you believe in what shekau is doing and you can arrange bomb for yourself then you are good to go.
my brother your brain is perfectly in place, any muslim who believes in what the guys in sambisa do and is able to his is 'good to go' yet all these northern muslin governors keep giving excuses why this guys should not be dealt with as surposed? aaarh!
Islam is a blood thirsty religion world wide

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by jamislaw(m): 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2014
Christain bombing christain to blame muslim. Asari tokumbo or belgium
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by basisop(m): 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2014
NafeesaAA: Maybe while the Muslims where busy observing their religious grounds, the members of St Charles where busy collecting tithes and offering, or rather the Mosque attempt was a decoy to make the security lapse thinking we are done for the day,

too bad this happened on Sallah day. I guess this should be the first church bombing in Kano. I pray they take proactive measures just like the Christians did in Jos. RIP to the death and HELL to Boko Haram.

How old are you? If you an adult you have no conscience and deserve a taste of this terror.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Pancs(m): 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2014
Christians have being fouled from time to time and it is normal because we don't react. the game only recognises a foul when it is not a Christian victim. many things are going wrong in this country,we are always at the receiving end. hmmmm d God of vengeance......!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by AustineE1: 3:24pm On Jul 27, 2014
NafeesaAA: Maybe while the Muslims where busy observing their religious grounds, the members of St Charles where busy collecting tithes and offering, or rather the Mosque attempt was a decoy to make the security lapse thinking we are done for the day,

too bad this happened on Sallah day. I guess this should be the first church bombing in Kano. I pray they take proactive measures just like the Christians did in Jos. RIP to the death and HELL to Boko Haram.
you have proven some of us right,that an average northern muslim supports Boko Haram directly or indirectly,you celebrate in your hidden covens whenever any christian target is hit,the scream of 'Allah Kubar' is heard all over your houses when boko haram kill innocent southerners and minority northern christians.When Boko haram members are killed,you all cry out and canonize them with the name martyrs!You only come to faceless forums and pretend you are against what your brothers,uncles,fathers,sons are doing.....sorry to inform you,evil will never triumph over good,no matter how long it takes and some day your Tigers wont find anybody to feed on and they will definately make a feast of their owners.

19 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by wheesin(m): 3:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
like i said earlier on..get ready for more blasts..its not going to end until every single person on the nigerian soil declare enough is enough and demand a seperation..Am in Abuja and i look left to right before i do anything..i keep living in fear of danger..its not over yet..nigeria is on fire...ISLAM IS A CANCER..CUT IT OFF FROM OTHER PARTS BEFORE IT EATS TOO DEEP..I HAVENT SEEN A HATEFUL RELIGION LIKE THIS BEFORE..SO HEARTLESS..I PREFER BUDDHISM a million times DAN BECOMING A MUSLIM ..INFACT I CAN NEVER MARRY A NORTHERN MUSLIM...RELIGION OF Pi$s and $hit angry

ESE..EDO RULES

17 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by bloodykiller: 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
koboko69: Say No to $1bn loan. God help tis nation.

bastard slave must everything be politics?

may bomb scatter your family one day

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Osama10(m): 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
People fail to listen, If you are from the south please leave the north immediately. angry angry angry

Your life is worth more than properties and businesses.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by kheart(m): 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
aryzgreat:

so they used christians to sacrifice to dia moon allah on the so called sallah day?

wia are the so called zakky shia protesters when u need them?

Christians are being pushed to the wall and no muslim says enough is enough, they always look for excuse to justify that boko also kill them.

RIP Christian martyrs
shut the f up, when muslims re been killed ur type will say let bh continue killing themselves but wen u hear church dat s wen u did remember there re xtians in d north.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 27, 2014
Jesusloveyou: Pls tell gej to stop his boys from killing nigerians.because he want $1b to waste for his 2015 re-election
the useless president is using his snipers to kill innocent Nigerians just because he wants to get that $1b... Thumbs up man, you really understand the politics of this evil man called gej
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by kheart(m): 3:27pm On Jul 27, 2014
aryzgreat:

so they used christians to sacrifice to dia moon allah on the so called sallah day?

wia are the so called zakky shia protesters when u need them?

Christians are being pushed to the wall and no muslim says enough is enough, they always look for excuse to justify that boko also kill them.

RIP Christian martyrs

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by jakiedudu(m): 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
My condelence to the families of those who lost their beloved ones on this EVIL day of DEMONIC SALAH RITUAL. May the rest till we meet to part no more. sad
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2014
aryzgreat: meanwhile d bomb planted in d mosque was de-fused.

So who gave information to police abt the bomb infront of d mosque and detonated the one at d church? Trying to cover the source of these bombs does no muslim any good.

Continue!
Like Buhari did to avert been caught in the last week explosion to take attention away from his plan with terrors.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2014
bloodykiller:

bastard slave must everything be politics?

may bomb scatter your family one day
useless ediot... We all know this bombings is about the $1b loan
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by nextdoor84(m): 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2014
Let them keep telling us how they successfully diffused the bomb at the mosque but allowed the one at the church to go up!! We are not fools in this country!! It will all make sense to all oneday!! #GodhelpNigeria

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by kushsy: 3:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
uboma: Again

Can anyone confirm this story please. Any pictures? Where in Kano did it happen?
my street.zungeru road.st Charles church.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by mezebel(f): 3:32pm On Jul 27, 2014
uboma: Again

Can anyone confirm this story please. Any pictures? Where in Kano did it happen?
so inquisitive like boko haram aamibo member.u are a suspect my dear
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by oyeludef(m): 3:32pm On Jul 27, 2014
Abosi31:

I have a big problem with this shii you post up there, idiot. So you 'thank god' for saving your mother and then also thank him for lives of scores others who died? Just shut your ass neuros up if you don't have anything to type, idiot :-/
i think you r d illogical one here. u want him to say he wished his mum had died huh?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by nairaman66(m): 3:32pm On Jul 27, 2014
Screw BOKO haram with a long dicke!!
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by dasparrow: 3:32pm On Jul 27, 2014
@Post

When will all this bombing stop? Is this how we are to continue living as a country?
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by henryobinna(m): 3:32pm On Jul 27, 2014
[quote author=gistmelove][/quote]I swear you're hell bound

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' / Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) / 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.