Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Bomb Blast In Kano State!! - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Kano State!! (63869 Views)

Girl Without Limbs Receives Help From Kano State Government. Photos / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by IdomaLikita: 4:49pm On Jul 27, 2014
Maybe Nigerian Muslims should Replace the Quran with a Book on the Trans-Saharan Slave Trade!
Why Kill your Fellow Blackman for another Man's Ideology(Religion)!

Look at Senegal, where a 92% Percent Muslim Country Elected Macky Sall-a Christian as their President! Yet not a Single Verbal Protest has been heard!

Northern Nigeria is doomed! And no amount of Bloodletting can save Her!
As I speak, I'm currently sitting with a Fulani Man who would rather watch his 3yr Old SS Daughter Die than Sell a Cow to save her life with a Transfusion!

6 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by uzeba(m): 4:50pm On Jul 27, 2014
jamd: I'm sure u didn't get to the scene so stop lieing with figure without confirmation
do u knw where i stay?
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by nadico(m): 4:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
Truly, i now believe that there was indeed a country. Boko haram and those northern Muslim extremists are indeed on a tight race to make sure that America's prophecy concerning Nigeria continued existence in 2015 comes to pass.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
fckmn24seg:

What should God do to BH Killing Muslims?
he should bless them because they live by what their muslem God teaches them
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Epathra(f): 4:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
May God rest the soul of the dead and keep the living alive. For those spewing thrash against God and Xtians, may Ʊя̩̥̊ sins be forgiven. I A̶̲̥̅♏ sure of one thing, there is NO PEACE for the wicked coz they have called God to battle and he will waste them utterly.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Onyiip(f): 4:56pm On Jul 27, 2014
my neighbor went for the dedication of their second baby only to lose the first child in the blast. we are all in tears.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by mezebel(f): 4:58pm On Jul 27, 2014
brossam2001: i think its high time christians all over the world wake up to reality and FIGHT back before these animals consume the entire christians in Nigeria, i am of the opinion dat xtians can fight .... God is the God of War, Psalm 144:1
christians are christ like. Christ is a humble lamb of God... Killing is never our belief,,, God will reward everyone according to there deeds.

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by koboko69: 5:00pm On Jul 27, 2014
kaeto: REJOICE IN THE KNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE A BIG BIG FOOL..

You are very st.upip. no.loan for the retard.....
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by shizzleStar: 5:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
Bar.stard sons and daughter of the religion of pi.sss.

I habe been saying it, its all a grand plot from those satan from the upper north, a bomb blast is always averted or defused when a mosque/imam/Buhari is the target, but if its a church, it never misses its target. Bunch of cursed bar.stards deceiving themselves.

To hell, all ye children of the satanic religion, religious of peace my dustbin, bar.stards! angry

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by koboko69: 5:03pm On Jul 27, 2014
bloodykiller:

bastard slave must everything be politics?

may bomb scatter your family one day

But everything is politics when u compound dunces accused Buhari of master minding the attack on his convoy. In b/w ur lines are stale.....try something new. Now shift......
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by ednut1(m): 5:04pm On Jul 27, 2014
Atk1nson:
I once held u in high regard as a fellow ACA. But dis insensitive comment made me realise u r a fool
thanks. but no one shud be held in high regards for a mere paper qualification. will ACA guarantee me heaven. Rip to the dead
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by poiZon: 5:08pm On Jul 27, 2014
MeAboki:

How is that an excuse, is it not a fact that they are killing them many times more than Christians - or are you putting Christian lives more valuable than those of Muslims ?

Besides, there is increasing evidence that this Boko Haram wahala is no longer a religious issues; because political and criminal elements are also using it under disguise to perpetrate their own nefarious agenda - pls tell me that is not true.

The fact is Nigerians, whether Christians or Muslims, are victims under a government that is seemingly impotent and unable to protect them - opting instead to play a very dangerous divisive blame game; which unfortunately, many gullible ppl like you are unable to decipher.

no do make i say original thunder fire u there. nomatter hw u wan twist it, it s christians that suffers the most. chibok is christian community, all d bomb blast in kano happens in christian domain but the ones in the muslim area are averted. in yobe d day of champions league final the same thing happened, a car laden with explosives parked in that area was spotted by a small boy n authorities alerted bt 3 days earlier they succeeded in detonating bomb in a viewing centre in christian domain. why try to cover the wicked act by this wicked association? tomorrow person go come say jonathan is behind bokoharam cos he is benefittng from it. benefittng by killing christians, successfully detonating bmbs in christian domain n faillng in muslim domain..... i really need answers to al these.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by 3kay945(m): 5:10pm On Jul 27, 2014
I don't see peace in north this coming months... Nigerians brought this on themselves cry
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by chinolization: 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2014
Arrest Buhari NOW!
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by masterpix(m): 5:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
I am comming for all of you
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by 3kay945(m): 5:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
Onyiip: my neighbor went for the dedication of their second baby only to lose the first child in the blast. we are all in tears.
So sorrowful,,.. cry

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by rman: 5:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Why can't YOU Nigerians blame yourselves for the failures in leadership, and in follower-ship that led to the environment that created Boko Haram?

You Nigerians are a lazy people....blaming everyone and everything....including religion....but yourselves.

Better stop pretending ....and wake up. Boko exists because you Nigerians dance skelewu for people who rip you off behind your back.

Now cough out some solutions....instead of playing my religion is better than yours....or my absence of religion is better than yours,or whatever (Just like a group of five year olds).

At last! Respect bro. I doubt if you are a Nigerian. Religiosity and ethnicity have damaged the mentality of majority of Nigerians the future is so bleak. They claim they are educated and exposed but approach all issues from an hypocritical point of view. It is either political, religious or Ethnic sentiments that drives their sense of reasoning. They are not solution driven and that's the reason these myopic subjects is so enshrined in their hearts.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Atk1nson(m): 5:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
ednut1: thanks. but no one shud be held in high regards for a mere paper qualification. will ACA guarantee me heaven. Rip to the dead
Am sorry for my choice of words, but am very displeased to see pple making such comments abt d dead irrespective of deir religious affiliatn.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by nadico(m): 5:27pm On Jul 27, 2014
Onyiip: my neighbor went for the dedication of their second baby only to lose the first child in the blast. we are all in tears.

That's a very sad one. Very very painful.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by poiZon: 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
bloodykiller:

bastard slave must everything be politics?

may bomb scatter your family one day

amen!
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Safari29: 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
chinolization: Arrest Buhari NOW!
brain not found
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by collins6381(m): 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2014
jakiedudu: Why don't you just run along and play with your computer game if you don't have any meaningful thing to say. Do you think fighting terrorism is a child's play? Do you even know the orientation of an average Muslim individual in the north? Do you know how scattered their brain is? Do you know that most of these brainwashed Muslims in some northern states Celebrated the 9/11 attack in the United States? Do you know that Osama Bin Laden is their ROLE MODEL? If you don't know these things then you are living in TOTAL darkness! Don't say what you don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by brownsoldier(m): 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2014
Bombs always being found before they detonate in mosques and always after they detonate in churches and some people would have us believe that both sides suffer similar fates. Wait make we wear diapers first then con tell us the lies again, as we be pikin we go believe. Just a head count of pastors killed alone puts d argument to rest. Any Muslim that can't admit BH targets mostly christian gatherings is a hypocrite, deceitful and in denial.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by bamite(m): 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2014
bloodykiller:

i svck my dad's rotten di.ck evry mrnin 4 brk fast cos he's so poor nd st.upid 2 mk ends meet
btw my mom is a wh.ore
eyah..sorry ur lyf is a livin hell
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by gratiaeo(m): 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2014
I don't know what Christians are still doing in the north. They don't want you, must you die in the north?
Any Igbo died in the north committed suicide and should not be buried in Igbo land

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by bamite(m): 5:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
mahleeq:

Sagamite how you take escape that bomb?

ooooooooo God
get behind me devil
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by oyatmicah(m): 5:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
Pesuzok:

Can you please tell me how come BH have not successfully bombed a mosque?
because bbc news said about 80% of diz terrorist attacks are nt reported nd the ones reported are always short of numbers of casualty.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by luvinhubby(m): 5:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
koboko69: Say No to $1bn loan. God help tis nation.
GOAT ! angry
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by saintneo(m): 5:43pm On Jul 27, 2014
IdomaLikita: Maybe Nigerian Muslims should Replace the Quran with a Book on the Trans-Saharan Slave Trade!
Why Kill your Fellow Blackman for another Man's Ideology(Religion)!

Look at Senegal, where a 92% Percent Muslim Country Elected Macky Sall-a Christian as their President! Yet not a Single Verbal Protest has been heard!

Northern Nigeria is doomed! And no amount of Bloodletting can save Her!
As I speak, I'm currently sitting with a Fulani Man who would rather watch his 3yr Old SS Daughter Die than Sell a Cow to save her life with a Transfusion!

Na turanchi!
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by poiZon: 5:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
Safari29: Oh Lord. The first real bomb blast I know of in Nigeria was Ikeja accidental bomb blast which killed more than a thousand people.

since GEJ becomes our president in 2010. I Ave lost count of bomb blast and the casualties.

The primary assignment of any president is to provide security for his people.
I can say this is the worst governance in the history of Nigeria.

oH clap hand for yourself!

e-goat
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by Safari29: 5:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
poiZon:

oH clap hand for yourself!

e-goat
ur 4ada
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano State!! by tsirin(f): 5:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
truly Jonathan is Boko Haram, and he will cause in this nation he will nt be able to control it. this man is just wasting lots of innocent of lives under the pretence of religion. God will ask you, all these people blood you are sheding

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' / Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) / 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.