Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today (42038 Views)

Nigeria: Only Country Her President Travels While His People suffer - Trump / The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. / President Goodluck Jonathan's Eid-el-fitri Message To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 27, 2014

All I can see is your mum's flabby a$$

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by mahleeq(m): 6:51pm On Jul 27, 2014
rozayx5: undecided
Why bombs are always discovered and not exploding near mosques beats me

Noted, a committee has been constituted to know why, till their finding are aired let's keep our fingers crossedgrin
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by antartica(m): 6:51pm On Jul 27, 2014
WombRaiders:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

These assh0les actually worship the money.

The moon happens to be the reflection of the sun on the "planet"/
"star" close to us,an ilusion.Knowing more about it will set all the mentally enslaved them free.
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by UnknownT: 6:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
WombRaiders: [img]http://www.aaj.tv/gallery/118096_news_image.jpg[/img]

[size=18pt]There is no phucking moon! Wadya mean they saw it in Arewastan?[/size]
Why do I always find dis word AREWASTAN funny? gringrin wot will some one from arewastan called? Arewan or Arewastani? gringrin

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
Cybermugu1: Confused religion!
Not a religion. Religion can not terrorize the world. Islam is nothing but Arab medieval culture packaged as faith.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by kobonaire(m): 6:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
Chillisauce: ;What a funny country. Were did the moon come from?
Did you not see all the white balloons released to the sky ...
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by bxcode(m): 6:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
anago9010: all those dolts opening there mouth to spew trash should save is there balderdash. sultan is the head of Muslims in Nigeria is opinion is finally. anyone not please should go and hug transform including the deranged habibulah al ilori.
See them......Hollam! angry
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by bliss2al(m): 6:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
from this it seems they did not actually cite de moon before beginning de fasting afterall..
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by Odika1: 6:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
Stexy: ;DLol...moon sighting committee
I Almost laughed my ribs off when i saw that.very soon u will hear something like this,akpako knacking committee.indeed there was a country.
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by newguy1(m): 6:53pm On Jul 27, 2014
We fasted today here in ilorin
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by Forwetinnah: 6:53pm On Jul 27, 2014
They can't wait to stop their fast so they can continue to terrorise the country. ..what am I even saying? Weren't they on a bombing spree while their fast was on? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by sherozy(m): 6:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
Na dem sabi.. Hope no bomb blast again ;DNa dem sabi.. Hope no bomb blast again
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by phillycute(f): 6:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
anago9010: all those dolts opening there mouth to spew trash should save is there balderdash. sultan is the head of Muslims in Nigeria is opinion is finally. anyone not please should go and hug transform including the deranged habibulah al ilori.
yeye dey smell grin the world don hear am already!
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by Gabrielsylar(m): 6:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
Stop insultsin MUSLIMS ABEG

Insult SATAN instead

its not muslims fault

its satans fault

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by Sixix: 6:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
JAkpayen: Probably many of you would have been asleep when a new moon appeared almost at midnight yesterday. I am saying this authoritatively.

Do you mean it is proper to stay awake until we sight the moon even if it is 3:00 am in the morning?
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by kobonaire(m): 6:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
www.downloadMoon.co.ng

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by anago9010(m): 6:56pm On Jul 27, 2014
Sixix: aad

Head of muslims ko head of muslims ni, he is the head of hausa states not Odua states, The world knows Fulani conquered lands and the last time i checked they were only successful in Ilorin. Mind you, this is not the first time nor would this be the last Northern Nigeria's moon sightings would be based on hearsays, if it had been a Westerner the reverse would have the case.

I cant respect a leader whose followers find it hard to pray behind us,

balderdash I'm a southwestern living in abuja, the biggest mosque in wuse in a predominantly large Hausa enclave have Yoruba imam, where is your theory of they don't pray behind you.

the ruler of Muslims in Nigeria is the sultan!!!! take it or leave it. the prophet fasted twelve times, he only saw the moon thrice, and the onus is on upright Muslims to stop fasting once the moon is sighted, even if the sightee lied the sin is on them.

and please there is nothing like Yoruba and Hausa Muslim, Islamic brotherhood is beyond ethnicity. hope you know the sin attributed to bringing up ethnicity in ummah, may Allah rectify you and please try and educate yourself on the rulings of the sunnah on most issues. ki olorun gba ni ibadah fun wa. and its haram to fast on eid day which is today.
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 27, 2014
KingMEXX: Interesting! hmmm...

Guess we have a different moon orbiting the part of Earth Nigeria is located undecided

Hopefully, the Sultan "The moon sighting Committee" can explain better grin...The celebration might as well be shifted to Wednesday, am so enjoying the pub holidays grin
Me too cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 27, 2014
UnknownT: Why do I always find dis word AREWASTAN funny? gringrin wot will some one from arewastan called? Arewan or Arewastani? gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by zicjoe(m): 6:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
fijiano202: because boko haram are christains right?
yea they ar muslims bt nt true muslims.
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by anago9010(m): 6:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
bxcode:
See them......Hollam! angry

and your problem is??
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by UjSizzle(f): 6:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
How hard is it to sight a moon? I mean it's the regular moon, right? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 27, 2014
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by anago9010(m): 6:58pm On Jul 27, 2014
phillycute: yeye dey smell grin the world don hear am already!

please get off my mentions, I don't jawjaw with simpletons with akamu for brains.
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by ManTiger(m): 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
Behold, Ladies and Gentle men, I present to you a Big Round Moon!

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by Frankenstein: 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
#bringbackourmoon
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by henryobinna(m): 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
1shortblackboy: i not only smell but i taste conspiracy. was the moon sighting rigged so as to further their bombing plans for today?
there's sense in what you you just said
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by kennethology(m): 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
Religion wahala in my country.one major problem in Africa is religion quotes me anywhere
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by AbdulMajeed2(m): 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
that doesnt matter,as fas as the moon was sighted,and some people verified it,,,thats it...the comitee should shut up

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by anago9010(m): 7:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
AbdulMajeed2: that doesnt matter,as fas as the moon was sighted,and some people verified it,,,thats it...the comitee should shut up

barakallu fii ya akhi. jidan jidan...
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
Primitive folks. Little wonder why they don't reason like humans. Moon ko noom ni

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by Forwetinnah: 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
TOPCRUISE: Boko haram must not hear this. They will add this as one of their grievances against the nigerian government

gringringringringringringringringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Amaechi Rescues Kidnapped Victims In Rivers (PHOTOS) / Boko-Haram Shekau Appears In New Video, Says ‘I Am Alive’ / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.