Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today (42040 Views)

Nigeria: Only Country Her President Travels While His People suffer - Trump / The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. / President Goodluck Jonathan's Eid-el-fitri Message To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
anago9010:

please get off my mentions, I don't jawjaw with simpletons with akamu for brains.

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by command01(f): 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
lakad4u: why are some people like showing there leve of ignorant?can anybody tell you your own religion is confused?this issue of religion is something that has been existing even before the existence of your great gran fathers,why can't you just read and close the page if you know you have nothing special ot intelligent to say....anyway,am a christain but I hate it when people say rubbish to another religion because we serve the same God..
Serve the same what?Allah is a god while the one I'm serving is the living God..don't be brainwashed.. we are not close to serving the same 'God' at all

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by superior1: 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
odehaj: U mean d Moon god?
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You are on your own
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 27, 2014
LMAyedun: Get a life dude.
coming from a lowlife who spends his entire time on nl.... I think I will pass that
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by ManTiger(m): 7:03pm On Jul 27, 2014
Abeg check if ds is d moon.
[size=30pt]BARKA DE SALLAH.[/size]

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by bravolyk(m): 7:03pm On Jul 27, 2014
Stexy: ;DLol...moon sighting committee

lol can't stop laughing too

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2014
kastonkastrol: the dude is right... am a xtian and i dont see how the muslim sighting of the moon becomes a prob of any xtian.... anyway i know you are one Igbo. people should learn to mind their business and respect other folks religion.. and am very sure you didnt even go to church today and here you are dabbling into other folks religion. smh

How is it not his business? Are we not all forced to stay home from work? Holidays hurt businesses particularly small struggling artisans. Economy suffers from unnecessary disruptions.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by UnknownT: 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2014
anago9010: .......the sin attributed to bringing up ethnicity in ummah, may Allah rectify you and please try and educate yourself on the rulings of the sunnah on most issues. ki olorun gba ni ibadah fun wa. and its haram to fast on eid day which is today.
Bro, please can you explain the bolded for me pls cos with this boko haram menace, I now get scared seeing haram anywhere b4 dem go start Fast Haram
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by Tyche(m): 7:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
kastonkastrol: the dude is right... am a xtian and i dont see how the muslim sighting of the moon becomes a prob of any xtian.... anyway i know you are one Igbo. people should learn to mind their business and respect other folks religion.. and am very sure you didnt even go to church today and here you are dabbling into other folks religion. smh

When will you get sense kid?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by sCross: 7:06pm On Jul 27, 2014
lakad4u: anyway,am a christain but I hate it when people say rubbish to another religion because we serve the same God..

I agree with everything you said except the last 5 words. If you'll read John 14:7 and Acts 4:12, you'll know why I don't agree

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by fijiano202(m): 7:06pm On Jul 27, 2014
zicjoe: yea they ar muslims bt nt true muslims.
shaki,roundabout,fuku,liver,tongue,ear,laps all na meat

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by MyX1: 7:08pm On Jul 27, 2014
Jes passing wit my sparkling 32!
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by fijiano202(m): 7:08pm On Jul 27, 2014
command01: Serve the same what?Allah is a god while the one I'm serving is the living God..don't be brainwashed.. we are not close to serving the same 'God' at all
commando u don come here
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by Sixix: 7:09pm On Jul 27, 2014
anago9010:

balderdash I'm a southwestern living in abuja, the biggest mosque in wuse in a predominantly large Hausa enclave have Yoruba imam, where is your theory of they don't pray behind you.

the ruler of Muslims in Nigeria is the sultan!!!! take it or leave it. the prophet fasted twelve times, he only saw the moon thrice, and the onus is on upright Muslims to stop fasting once the moon is sighted, even if the sightee lied the sin is on them.

and please there is nothing like Yoruba and Hausa Muslim, Islamic brotherhood is beyond ethnicity. hope you know the sin attributed to bringing up ethnicity in ummah, may Allah rectify you and please try and educate yourself on the rulings of the sunnah on most issues. ki olorun gba ni ibadah fun wa. and its haram to fast on eid day which is today.

I agree there shouldn't be any discrimination but you cant pretend to ignore something that is glaring. Take a trip to Bodija market and see how prayers are conducted.

Like i said earlier he isn't the leader if he were,. he would have taken account of the sensitivity of the subject at hand and have acted as such. Isn't there a national committee for that? Were they informed or was the proclamation a unanimous decision? You have no idea what this issue is all about and the damage it has caused, There had been efforts by the SW Muslim leaders to address the issue of false moon sightings with the Northern leaders and this is what we get in return.

The day Northern leaders begin to act as Muslim leaders then i will reconsider my stance on them, till then
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by bxcode(m): 7:09pm On Jul 27, 2014
anago9010:

and your problem is??
And who told ya I gat a problem? undecided
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by Lordlexyy: 7:11pm On Jul 27, 2014
Yeah. Just found a moon in my bedroom. *winks*
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by kennyamusa(m): 7:11pm On Jul 27, 2014
Just like kidnapping the girls.............Shekaru has kidnapped the moon again ooooooooooo
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by TANTRUM: 7:11pm On Jul 27, 2014
Eid Greetings to the whole Ummah! The moon was sighted in many countries including South Africa. May the Almighty accept our worship. Aameen
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
anago9010:

balderdash I'm a southwestern living in abuja, the biggest mosque in wuse in a predominantly large Hausa enclave have Yoruba imam, where is your theory of they don't pray behind you.

the ruler of Muslims in Nigeria is the sultan!!!! take it or leave it. the prophet fasted twelve times, he only saw the moon thrice, and the onus is on upright Muslims to stop fasting once the moon is sighted, even if the sightee lied the sin is on them.

and please there is nothing like Yoruba and Hausa Muslim, Islamic brotherhood is beyond ethnicity. hope you know the sin attributed to bringing up ethnicity in ummah, may Allah rectify you and please try and educate yourself on the rulings of the sunnah on most issues. ki olorun gba ni ibadah fun wa. and its haram to fast on eid day which is today.
Ok. Enjoy your slavery.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by Btruth: 7:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
I bet the Boko guys did not fast. How do they want to tell their Allah that their fasting is acceptable? Animals in human body. You lots will rot in hell, including your sponsors. "Ofo lomi efo nse, ofo ni gbogbo yin ma se danu." Awon elemi esu! #bringbackourgirls!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by harrwix(m): 7:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
smh.....Nigeria, searching for things since 1960
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 27, 2014
anago9010: all those dolts opening there mouth to spew trash should save is there balderdash. sultan is the head of Muslims in Nigeria ishis opinion is finallyfinal. anyone not please pleased should go and hug transformtransformer including the deranged habibulah al ilori.

Tundu salamu how many times have I told you not to post on nl whenever you're high on oily soup? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
ManTiger: Behold, Ladies and Gentle men, I present to you a Big Round Moon!
grin
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by bxcode(m): 7:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
Phoenix619:

Tundu salamu how many times have I told you not post on nl whenever you're high on oily soup? undecided
grin
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by antartica(m): 7:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
jerseyboy:
Not a religion. Religion can not terrorize the world. Islam is nothing but Arab medieval culture packaged as faith.

That kind of culture that makes people kill their relatives that finds happiness in the name of honor.Quite an unprecedented culture.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by Sixix: 7:16pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ouch angry

antartica:

That kind of culture that makes people kill their relatives that finds happiness in the name of honor.Quite an unprecedented culture.
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by Airforce1(m): 7:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
Even the Moon is afraid of been kidnapped[/b]
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by antartica(m): 7:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
Sixix: Ouch

It pains the heart.
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by thiefnubu(m): 7:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
zicjoe: when will u stop relating anything muslim with bokoharam

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by Faun(m): 7:19pm On Jul 27, 2014
Nigeria is also the only country in the world with a "South-South".
What does this tell you? Nigerians are m0rons as far as Geography is concerned.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by Sixix: 7:20pm On Jul 27, 2014
antartica:

It pains the heart.

grin cheesy tongue

Who cares if it pains the whole body? undecided
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by datguru: 7:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
bandyboy: idiot......who say make u comment wen u no say e no concern u.mumu idiot......who say make u comment wen u no say e no concern u.mumu

You just proved yourself to be a bigot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos / Osinbajo: How I Learnt Of My Nomination As Buhari’s Running Mate / Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.