Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Happy Runzgirl Day - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Runzgirl Day (2843 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 27, 2021
MiaBeer:

I am trying to set up another avenue where born losers like you will rehabilitate your useless lives. Let me know if you are interested because there's an increase in rape by touts and miscreants like you. That cost me close to 2 mil, see my signature for details if you are not a born loser like rigarmortis. You think we don't know you are the same. Stay off weed for your sake. Olodo!

Lol you are curses and bitter at the same time, no wonder the op said he fúcked your mother grin
Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 27, 2021
MiaBeer:

Are you yapping about the same curses that got you deported from Cameroun and made you homeless?

Lol cameroun
There you are calling someone olodo
Small boy, dirty cursed boy
Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by MiaBeer(m): 9:54pm On Nov 27, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

Lol you are curses and bitter at the same time, no wonder the op said he fúcked your mother grin

Which Op? You must be blind because you are the same person using different handle. How's selling those old coins working for you? You are are without a doubt a skunk. Get lost!
Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 27, 2021
MiaBeer:

Which Op? You must be blind because you are the same person using different handle. How's selling those old coins working for you? You are are without a doubt a skunk. Get lost!

Mumu you woke a seven year old post just to prove your generational curse
Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by MiaBeer(m): 9:56pm On Nov 27, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

Lol cameroun
There you are calling someone olodo
Small boy, dirty cursed boy
Keep selling worthless coins on Nairaland during the day and rob people under bridge at night.

You will be roasted like a cheap corn one day. Yahoo Boy grin
Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by MiaBeer(m): 9:58pm On Nov 27, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

You know how many years you have been hustling since your deportation from Cameroun.
Head to US, Canada or even Ukraine loser. What the f is wrong with born losers like you?

One more cheap and worthless coin for you, Loser grin undecided
Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by MiaBeer(m): 10:00pm On Nov 27, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

What is this failed Yahoo Boy yapping about. Go and mind your rock, Loser undecided
Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by rigarmortis: 10:00pm On Nov 27, 2021
MiaBeer:

I am trying to set up another avenue where born losers like you will rehabilitate your useless lives. Let me know if you are interested because there's an increase in rape by touts and miscreants like you. That cost me close to 2 mil, see my signature for details if you are not a born loser like rigarmortis. You think we don't know you are the same. Stay off weed for your sake. Olodo!

grin grin

Painment. How am I the same with dannyrhymes600. You see losing it nigga. Lol. No offence.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

You quote me 50 times and type long asinine epistles that i dont even bother to read cos it's full of kindergarten nonsense and low IQ reasoning grin.

But how can I blame you, I don't expect the product of a leaking condom from alcohol diluted sperm ejaculated from the nuts of a village drunkard into the fetid cvnt of a two kobo olosho to post Shakespeare level stuff grin no offence.

How is it possible that you are the first sperms to cling to your mom's rotten eggs? Makes one reason how slow your other moronic brotherly watery sperms are.

No insults here. I'm just curious.

And no offence of cos grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by rigarmortis: 10:02pm On Nov 27, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

Cc. Miabeer.

Ok I lied. I didn't f6ck her. She just gave me a sloppy Mouth Action
Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by MiaBeer(m): 10:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
rigarmortis:

grin grin

Painment. How am I the same with dannyrhymes600. You see losing it nigga. Lol. No offence.

You quote me 50 times and type long asinine epistles that i dont even bother to read cos it's full of kindergarten nonsense and low IQ reasoning grin.

But how can I blame you, I don't expect the product of a leaking condom from alcohol diluted sperm ejaculated from the nuts of a village drunkard into the fetid cvnt of a two kobo olosho to post Shakespeare level stuff grin no offence.

How is it possible that you are the first sperms to cling to your mom's rotten eggs? Makes one reason how slow your other moronic brotherly watery sperms are.

No insults here. I'm just curious.

And no offence of cos grin
May your late mum's soul rest in the lord. At the same time, may thunder fire your blokos for failing to listen to your parents and teachers grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by rigarmortis: 10:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

Lol. The guy no get job. He had to resort to stalking.

His insults are boring though. No creativity. I will keep drilling sense into his brain though it seems like pouring water in a rock. The guy is too dense.
Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by MiaBeer(m): 10:06pm On Nov 27, 2021
rigarmortis:

Cc. rigarmortis

Ok I lied. I f6ck my mum and I am cursed as a result. She started by giving me a sloppy Mouth Action

You deserve to be cursed. Damn, how could you have done this kind of horrible act? May the devil accept you sha.
Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by MiaBeer(m): 10:08pm On Nov 27, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

I need some cheap assss old coins for my dog rigarmortis Do you have some?
Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by rigarmortis: 10:08pm On Nov 27, 2021
MiaBeer:

May your late mum's soul rest in the lord. At the same time, may thunder fire your blokos for failing to listen to your parents and teachers grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Be original even in your insults na. Why do you keep plagiarising? grin

No offence? grin grin grin

I can tell you are very pained. Its the inbred gene in you grin grin
Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by rigarmortis: 10:13pm On Nov 27, 2021
MiaBeer:

You deserve to be cursed. Damn, how could you have done this kind of horrible act? May the devil accept you sha.

Who are you cursing me na grin grin grin grin

I didn't furkc your mom, it was only blow jorrrrb.

I didn't enjoy it though, she spread her dirty mouth and almost bit my dikc off. No be small injection I take the next day.

The only good thing is that she swallows. Why do you think they call her swa swa nwa grin grin grin grin

All the above was before her unfortunate demise ofcos
Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by rigarmortis: 10:14pm On Nov 27, 2021
MiaBeer:

Feed your mom first na. Are you no tired of getting handouts off her selling that stinking meat for coins,?

grin grin grin grin

No offence
Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by MiaBeer(m): 10:15pm On Nov 27, 2021
rigarmortis:

Who are you cursing me na grin grin grin grin

I didn't furkc your mom, it was only blow jorrrrb.

I didn't enjoy it though, she spread her dirty mouth and almost bit my dikc off. No be small injection I take the next day.

The only good thing is that she swallows. Why do you think they call her swa swa nwa grin grin grin grin

All the above was before her unfortunate demise ofcos

Take your medication and stop sleeping with your sister. That's incest. Since you have no respect for your late mum. you have been cursed and will die soon. I have put a curse on you already. You think I am here to measure priik with you ba?
Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by MiaBeer(m): 10:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
rigarmortis:

I Feed my mom first na. I am not tired of getting handouts off her selling herself for coins,?

grin grin grin grin

No offence

You need to be given the Chinese option and executed for what you have put your family and late mother through. May your soul rest in pieces. Amen.
Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by rigarmortis: 10:24pm On Nov 27, 2021
MiaBeer:

You need to be given the Chinese option and executed for what you have put your family and late mother through. May your soul rest in pieces. Amen.

Sifia pains

Oga no go kill yourself o. 2mro fit better for u.

I doubt it though

No offence grin grin grin
Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by MiaBeer(m): 10:25pm On Nov 27, 2021
rigarmortis:

Sifia pains

Oga no go kill yourself o. 2mro fit better for u.

I doubt it though

No offence grin grin grin
Well, there was no autopsy when your late mum died. She probably killed herself because of the shame you brought on your family. I pity born losers like you.
Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by rigarmortis: 10:32pm On Nov 27, 2021
MiaBeer:

Well, there was no autopsy when my late mum died. She probably killed herself because of the shame I brought on our family. I pity born losers like myself

Hahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by MiaBeer(m): 11:42pm On Nov 27, 2021
rigarmortis:

I lost my mum and her spirit has been hunting me like a rabbit. I, rigarmortis is a loser. Please pray forx
Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 28, 2021
rigarmortis:

Lol. The guy no get job. He had to resort to stalking.

His insults are boring though. No creativity. I will keep drilling sense into his brain though it seems like pouring water in a rock. The guy is too dense.

Lol insult no dey tire am
Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 28, 2021
rigarmortis:

Cc. Miabeer.

Ok I lied. I didn't f6ck her. She just gave me a sloppy Mouth Action

Odogwu you bad grin
Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by MiaBeer(m): 4:16pm On Nov 28, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

CC: dannyrhymes600 rigarmortis:

May your late mums keep resting in peace. May thunder fire you and rigarmortis abunna. You are the same person but it doesn't matter grin grin grin
Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2021
MiaBeer:

I need some cheap assss old coins for my dog rigarmortis Do you have some?
You need some coin for your mum?
Lol hope she is not a Chihuahua
Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 28, 2021
MiaBeer:

Well, there was no autopsy when your late mum died. She probably killed herself because of the shame you brought on your family. I pity born losers like you.

Lol but yours is a shameless olosho that goes about giving mouth gigs and anal s3x for half bottle of small stout
Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 28, 2021
MiaBeer:

Keep selling worthless coins on Nairaland during the day and rob people under bridge at night.

You will be roasted like a cheap corn one day. Yahoo Boy grin

Who would ever rob your home ( under bridge ) you have no valuables nau. Abi, who would rob you off the cartons you spread to sleep on the floor
Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by MiaBeer(m): 6:21pm On Nov 28, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

You need some coin for your mum?
Lol hope she is not a Chihuahua
Scammers. Your mum has died and your father disowned you after your deportation. That’s why you resorted to selling cheap coins here. Others are selling dollars and your mumu is selling cheap old Nigerian coins. That’s why you’re a born loser
Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by MiaBeer(m): 6:23pm On Nov 28, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

Who would ever rob your home ( under bridge ) you have no valuables nau. Abi, who would rob you off the cartons you spread to sleep on the floor
One old coins for you. Stop drinking burukutu up and down and do something tangible. Cheap Kobo coins seller.
Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2021
MiaBeer:

Scammers. Your mum has died and your father disowned you after your deportation. That’s why you resorted to selling cheap coins here. Others are selling dollars and your mumu is selling cheap old Nigerian coins. That’s why you’re a born loser

Connect me with your mum, I'll fúck her with the 1973 one Kobo
She is not Even worth that much, but I'll give it to her so you people don't die of starvation
Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 28, 2021
MiaBeer:

One old coins for you. Stop drinking burukutu up and down and do something tangible. Cheap Kobo coins seller.
Unlike your dad, I don't buy my burukutu on credit. Better go and settle mama Stevo in mammi market before she beats your dad to death for owning her #60 for one koriya of burukutu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? / Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. / Tell A Mod Something Crazy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.