Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Happy Runzgirl Day - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Runzgirl Day (2842 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by MiaBeer(m): 7:20pm On Nov 28, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

Unlike your dad, I don't buy my burukutu on credit. Better go and settle mama Stevo in mammi market before she beats your dad to death for owning her #60 for one koriya of burukutu

Loser, Mama Stevo is now is Boston where I live grin grin grin grin grin You think I am there under bridge measuring kettles with you.
If you promise to stop stealing I will get you a decent job because I nee d to take thieves like you off the street. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by MiaBeer(m): 7:23pm On Nov 28, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

Connect me with your mum, I'll fúck her with the 1973 one Kobo
She is not Even worth that much, but I'll give it to her so you people don't die of starvation

Another Igbo man is getting ready to marry your sister. Keep going from dumpster to dumpster looking for old coins to sell when hard working Nigerians are making it. Oloriburuku oshi. Amuu nnagi gbaa tube and tire there.

1 Like

Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by MiaBeer(m): 7:26pm On Nov 28, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

Unlike my dad, I buy my burukutu on credit grin grin grin. I can't go and settle mama Stevo in mammi market because she will beat me to death for owning her #60 for one koriya of burukutu

I am glad you are confessing here, Loser using your other handle on Nairaland. Loser in Chief. May your rotten soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by MiaBeer(m): 7:39pm On Nov 28, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

Unlike your dad, I don't buy my burukutu on credit. Better go and settle mama Stevo in mammi market before she beats your dad to death for owning her #60 for one koriya of burukutu

Tell us more about your fake Nigerian coins business after your deportation from Cameroun.
Homeless loser, your late parents warned you to stop Yahoo biz but you failed to listen and they cursed you.
You will going from gutter to gutter looking for coins to sell till you die. Loser undecided

1 Like

Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by MiaBeer(m): 7:46pm On Nov 28, 2021
rigarmortis:

Well, there was an autopsy when my late mum died. She probably killed herself because of the shame I brought on our family. I pity born losers like myself
Hahahahahahaha. I laughed at you and not your late mother.

1 Like

Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 28, 2021
MiaBeer:

Tell us more about your fake Nigerian coins business after your deportation from Cameroun.
Homeless loser, your late parents warned you to stop Yahoo biz but you failed to listen and they cursed you.
You will going from gutter to gutter looking for coins to sell till you die. Loser undecided

Show the pictures of the coins to your mum, she'll recognize them because that's what she gets payed with when I ram her as$ hole
Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 28, 2021
MiaBeer:

I am glad you are confessing here, Loser using your other handle on Nairaland. Loser in Chief. May your rotten soul rest in peace.

Haha imbécile is vexed
Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 28, 2021
MiaBeer:

Another Igbo man is getting ready to marry your sister. Keep going from dumpster to dumpster looking for old coins to sell when hard working Nigerians are making it. Oloriburuku oshi. Amuu nnagi gbaa tube and tire there.

Emi mo ma fi oko do iya e pa

Ni ne zan kashe uwa ka dai bura
Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 28, 2021
MiaBeer:

Loser, Mama Stevo is now is Boston where I live grin grin grin grin grin You think I am there under bridge measuring kettles with you.
If you promise to stop stealing I will get you a decent job because I nee d to take thieves like you off the street. undecided undecided

You still remember mama Stevo. How can you forget someone the guys go to, to beg for remnants
Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by MiaBeer(m): 9:14pm On Nov 28, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

1 Like

Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by MiaBeer(m): 9:16pm On Nov 28, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

You still remember mama Stevo. How can you forget someone the guys go to, to beg for remnants

Check into a rehab and I will assist you. Picking old Nigerian coins from the gutter won't do anything for you.

Get A Life Loser grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by MiaBeer(m): 9:17pm On Nov 28, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

Haha imbécile is vexed

E Pain you ba. One of my employees figured you out here. You don't wanna know how they laughed at your backward mentality grin grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by MiaBeer(m): 9:19pm On Nov 28, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

Show the pictures of the coins to your mum, she'll recognize them because that's what she gets payed with when I ram her as$ hole

You had a troubled life. Your mum tried before she died to save you but it didn't work. I pity clowns like you grin grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by MiaBeer(m): 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

Your other handle rigarmortis is weak and tired. And all the burukutu you took led you to think you can deceive us here.

Nairalanders, dannyrhymes600 and rigarmortis are the same FYI. The same person is a loser and my geek employee decoded him.

dannyrhymes600 has been trying to scam people by selling old Nigerian coins to them. Please be careful. He tried to sell the coins to me and it failed. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by rigarmortis: 9:36pm On Nov 28, 2021
MiaBeer:

Your other handle rigarmortis is weak and tired. And all the burukutu you took led you to think you can deceive us here.

Nairalanders, dannyrhymes600 and rigarmortis are the same FYI. The same person is a loser and my geek employee decoded him.

dannyrhymes600 has been trying to scam people by selling old Nigerian coins to them. Please be careful. He tried to sell the coins to me and it failed. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bobo, your comebacks are as weak as your fathers watery sperm.

grin grin grin grin Geek employee decoded that I'm dannyrhymes600? Lol. Collect your refund. The only person scamming you is your geek employee.

Of course we know this geek employee only lives in your delusional head.

Next thing you will say is that you are Obama right?

Painment is real. You've tried weak insults, you've tried stalking, you've tried "decoding ". Why don't you try suicide? Your mom tried it and it worked for her
Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by MiaBeer(m): 9:45pm On Nov 28, 2021
rigarmortis:

grin grin grin grin Geek employee decoded that I'm dannyrhymes600? Lol. Collect your refund. The only person scamming you is your geek employee.

Painment is real. You've tried weak insults, you've tried stalking, you've tried "decoding ". Why don't you try suicide? Your mom tried it and it worked for her
Look at the time you spent writing this rubbish. I actually have over 7 employees. Some of them used to be losers like you but unlike you, they are not in denial here. Challenge me to rehabilitate you and your late mother will be happy. I know you, so stop deceiving yourself. Loser!
Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by MiaBeer(m): 9:48pm On Nov 28, 2021
rigarmortis:

Jokes apart. You are hurting and really need help. I can rehabilitate you before bandits start knocking on your hut in Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by rigarmortis: 9:50pm On Nov 28, 2021
MiaBeer:

Look at the time you spent writing this rubbish. I actually have over 7 employees. Some of them used to be losers like you but unlike you, they are not in denial here. Challenge me to rehabilitate you and your late mother will be happy. I know you, so stop deceiving yourself. Loser!

Hahahahaha. You got Jokes man. What else? You are richer than Elon musk?
Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by rigarmortis: 9:51pm On Nov 28, 2021
MiaBeer:

Jokes apart. You are hurting and really need help. I can rehabilitate you before bandits start knocking on your hut in Nigeria grin

grin grin grin grin

Nigga keeps stalking and mentioning me 7 times in a row and I'm the one hurting. Your mom's puxxy is hurting grin grin grin

From taking 200 shafts a day grin grin grin fact
Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by MiaBeer(m): 10:17pm On Nov 28, 2021
rigarmortis:

grin grin grin grin

Nigga keeps stalking and mentioning me 7 times in a row and I'm the one hurting. Your mom's puxxy is hurting grin grin grin

Worthless sons talk about women negatively. I pity and and curse the women in your life. They will bring more pains to your little and retarded mind. One dirty brown kettle for you undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by MiaBeer(m): 10:21pm On Nov 28, 2021
rigarmortis:

Hahahahaha. You got Jokes man. What else? You are richer than Elon musk?

How do you know that I am inspired by Elon Musk? At least you are learning from me.
Work hard man, instead of Cameroun where you got deported, try US, UK or Canada.

Sadly, the qunnu and burukutu plus weed you take everyday won't help you. Sorry rigarmortis grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by MiaBeer(m): 1:06am On Nov 29, 2021
rigarmortis:

grin grin grin grin

It's too late rigarmortis to change your weak mentality. Stalking you is like stalking a madman looking for cheap Nigerian coins to sell like your other handle dannyrhymes600 You think you know it all but your brain is unfortunately blank and empty. Keep taking your medication and try not to let those herdsmen who are giving you free milk use you, ok. Those are herdsmen and bandits, loser! They may get you more quickly to your virgins before we rehabilitate you grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by rigarmortis: 1:17am On Nov 29, 2021
MiaBeer:

It's too late rigarmortis to change your weak mentality. Stalking you is like stalking a madman looking for cheap Nigerian coins to sell like your other handle dannyrhymes600 You think you know it all but your brain is unfortunately blank and empty. Keep taking your medication and try not to let those herdsmen who are giving you free milk use you, ok. Those are herdsmen and bandits, loser! They may get you more quickly to your virgins before we rehabilitate you grin grin grin

Hahahahaha.

Painment
Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by MiaBeer(m): 9:57am On Nov 30, 2021
rigarmortis:

Hahahahaha.

Painment

Stop using words like 'painment' even fake engineers know better. Your case is not a laughing matter. undecided
Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by rigarmortis: 12:06pm On Nov 30, 2021
MiaBeer:

Stop using words like 'painment' even fake engineers know better. Your case is not a laughing matter. undecided

Sifia Painment grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Happy Runzgirl Day by Blacklion3: 3:13pm On Mar 29
MiaBeer:

You had a troubled life. Your mum tried before she died to save you but it didn't work. I pity clowns like you grin grin lipsrsealed

Bro I am just seeing this thread. I have the information and pictures of the scammed dannyrhymes600

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Advise Needed - Is A 17yr Old Girl A Minor?? / Why I No Dey Like To Dey Shake Hands With Some Girls / What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You And Asks For You To Come To His House To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.