Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) (13510 Views)

The Subsidy Question: Fuel Will Sell For N40 A Litre - vanguard / Your Expectations From The Trial Of The Subsidy Fraud Suspects / Just In Case You Don't Understand What The Subsidy Is About:rudolph Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by ceejay80s(m): 7:57am On Jul 28, 2014
U dey joke with naija politics, next year dem go share rice for all of una just to get ur votes and in the end abandon una for coner, subsidy bus kó , subsidy jet nì.
Me no get long throat , they should go to hell
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Ptoocool(m): 7:58am On Jul 28, 2014
Bomb Blast + Doctors Strike = Express to Heaven

Op u say wetin?
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by kurlz(f): 7:59am On Jul 28, 2014
I only say them on Tv.
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by fiverrwin(f): 7:59am On Jul 28, 2014
No one in edo
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by zubby29(m): 8:01am On Jul 28, 2014
My friend tell ur self d truth,is dis country going forward or not.if dis is d country u want for ur family goodluck to u and family tll enternity quote author=rioemmanuel]Wetin concern you with subsidy buses

GEJ till 2019[/quote]
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Alexcollins(m): 8:01am On Jul 28, 2014
U'll see them a month to election.
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Miner13: 8:02am On Jul 28, 2014
subsidy buses keee

i no even see one na hear i just hear im

chai polythiefians full ground berekete

Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by adanny01(m): 8:03am On Jul 28, 2014
rozayx5: i see a lot of them parked off Lekki Epe in a park

the ones sent to Akwa Ibom ( hyundai ) are being used

Not on the streets or high ways of Akwa ibom, cos i dont see them.

I know Abj used theirs and most of them should have been completely broken down by now.
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Rexyl(m): 8:06am On Jul 28, 2014
kunki90: citizens in all the 30 states of the federation(excluding lagos, yobe,adamawa,bornu,kaduna,kano)....pls wen last did you see the subsidy buses........last i saw one was 18 months ago.......is it mismanagement again or they just disappeared(remember the $20b)

People should go and ask their State governments what has happened if the shuttles are not available in their States.

They are available in some States.
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by justhelp(m): 8:08am On Jul 28, 2014
Rexyl: They are working and very convenient to join from one place to the other in some States. Their reduction transport fares ranges from N10 to N30 compared to other commuter buses.

They working in Oyo State. They are the Ajumose shuttles.

bro do you notice the kind of sickness you have?

5 Likes

Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by omenka(m): 8:08am On Jul 28, 2014
The level of theft going on in this country under the current leadership amounts to a crime against humanity!

They stole billions of dollars under the guise of subsidy. The people rose up in protest. Then next thing, they crafted a ponzi scheme to steal some more!!! angry

PDP: Robbing nigerians since 700BC!!!

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Sheenor: 8:09am On Jul 28, 2014
Pataki: The more you look, the less you see.

2015, we are kicking the greatest looter of our nation off to the prison.

#Gejout !
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Rexyl(m): 8:14am On Jul 28, 2014
justhelp: bro do you notice the kind of sickness you have?

Pls elaborate and lets your ignorance be exposed.
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by supersonic(m): 8:16am On Jul 28, 2014
[quote author=Rexyl]They are working and very convenient to join from one place to the other in some States. Their reduction transport fares ranges from N10 to N30 compared to other commuter buses.

Ajumose shuttles are not the same with the subsidy buses. Pls re think and re post.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Omimah: 8:17am On Jul 28, 2014
rioemmanuel: Wetin concern you with subsidy buses

GEJ till 2019
Be reasonable for once.
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Rexyl(m): 8:20am On Jul 28, 2014
[quote author=supersonic][/quote]

Am not a politician but only saying the truth. Once you enter Ajumose shuttle you must know you have started to enjoy your own share of subsidy reimbursement.
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by magicfingers009: 8:21am On Jul 28, 2014
VICTORCIZA: Apc you guys love lies. so you did not see more than 8 of mentioned bus destroyed in abuja motor park bomb blast
i visited Abuja in may the whole road is filled up with the buses and they charged lower price compare to other buses.
Y didn't we see those buses in Lagos or Edo state? At least I shuttle between this two states frequently
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by santakris(m): 8:21am On Jul 28, 2014
The last time I saw it in Kwara State was in the late 2012.
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Waspy(m): 8:24am On Jul 28, 2014
Op....let old bones rest lipsrsealed
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 28, 2014
Shut your mouth dere op,the buses run interstate, not as town service. You would have seen them more if you travelled more often..
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by wetdspace(m): 8:25am On Jul 28, 2014
Rexyl: They are working and very convenient to join from one place to the other in some States. Their reduction transport fares ranges from N10 to N30 compared to other commuter buses.

your stomach is just fool of lies.
Ajumoshe shuttles are not from FG, others dnt repaint it have seen delta's own. So shut up and get ur facts right.!

6 Likes

Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by chamboy(m): 8:27am On Jul 28, 2014
U

does ones r state-owned buses

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Rexyl(m): 8:29am On Jul 28, 2014
wetdspace:

your stomach is just fool of lies.
Ajumoshe shuttles are not from FG, others dnt repaint it have seen delta's own. So shut up and get ur facts right.!

why are you so desperate for falsehood? You should find out facts before reaction
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by samilaki: 8:30am On Jul 28, 2014
We no get even sit sef nt 2 talk of d bus......... Doro kogi
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by snadguy007(m): 8:32am On Jul 28, 2014
liberty300: Shut your mouth dere op,the buses run interstate, not as town service. You would have seen them more if you travelled more often..
....and while running interstate service, do the buses have their own special route that nobody could notice them??
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Rexyl(m): 8:34am On Jul 28, 2014
chamboy: U does ones r state-owned buses

Did you know when the buses first entered into the State, and the brands they wore before they were rebranded to wear the State identity? pls do some findings and get back to me.
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by poiZon: 8:36am On Jul 28, 2014
kunki90: mind me ,i only excluded lagos because of their own brt buses nd the odas because of insurgency

do u knw whr the CHOGM CARS and COJA BUSES are?
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by JEITO: 8:38am On Jul 28, 2014
Elnino4ladies: Same question i ws askin a friend...i hv nt seen any in benue state...GEJ no giv suswam ni..??
Suswan exchange his own for special breed of pigs; don't worry, by mid-august, trailers of American-bred pigs go begin show Maktown.
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 28, 2014
Oshiomole turn our own to carry apc chieftains and the rest he gave to Edo state transport service for inter state services.....progressives indeed
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Elnino4ladies: 8:42am On Jul 28, 2014
JEITO: Suswan exchange his own for special breed of pigs; don't worry, by mid-august, trailers of American-bred pigs go begin show Maktown.
...lol..wicked u
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Jovie: 8:53am On Jul 28, 2014
Abuja still has plenty red buses in use. Some of them are sure-p buses...
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by kechywillz(m): 8:56am On Jul 28, 2014
the last time i enter that bus,heat wan kill me,ppl wey dey enter that bus the complain say ventilation no dey d bus,earlier dis yr i no come dey see d buses again,e be like say dem don sell at backyard price

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Umaru Musa Yaradua: 6 Years After His Death / Ogun Government Inaugurates Amotekun Corps / Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.