Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,887 members, 7,828,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) (13502 Views)

The Subsidy Question: Fuel Will Sell For N40 A Litre - vanguard / Your Expectations From The Trial Of The Subsidy Fraud Suspects / Just In Case You Don't Understand What The Subsidy Is About:rudolph Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Bigsteveg(m): 10:20am On Jul 28, 2014
Elnino4ladies: Same question i ws askin a friend...i hv nt seen any in benue state...GEJ no giv suswam ni..??

Same as oyo state.
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by chamboy(m): 10:20am On Jul 28, 2014
gajike: sometimes last year I saw like 2 to 3 in my state carring passengers at d state capital to secretariat, but it vanished after some weeks. I think it's sabotaged by apc state in ordee to discredit gej. Apc is dangerous. they are doing everything to get to power. too desperate.
Apc destroyed ur English too
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Bigsteveg(m): 10:20am On Jul 28, 2014
Rexyl: They are working and very convenient to join from one place to the other in some States. Their reduction transport fares ranges from N10 to N30 compared to other commuter buses.

They are working in Oyo State. They are the Ajumose shuttles.

I think those buses was bought by the Oyo State Government
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:23am On Jul 28, 2014
rioemmanuel: Wetin concern you with subsidy buses

GEJ till 2019
Thunda fire u till 2019!
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Rexyl(m): 10:23am On Jul 28, 2014
chamboy: I don't bliv ajomuse buses r gej's subsidy bus..... cos GEJ told us d buses were meant mostly for interstate like ibadan to ilorin, lagos to Ijebu, Osogbo to kabba, Oyo to Offa....... so y does miserable buses still dey around

The buses were handed over to the States governments so they can do whatever they want with them. That is what has happened
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by chamboy(m): 10:24am On Jul 28, 2014
Rexyl:

Because they are meant for the States' use for transport convinience of their people, they must be painted with the identity of the States. How would you expect buses with the Federal Govt logo to shuttle places within the towns or cities of a particular State, since they are not primarily for inter States transport. They are majorly for intra states services.
abeg if it's fg dey would hype it. No how we wouldn't know eg the Painted Trains
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by fairheven: 10:25am On Jul 28, 2014
They are in the pipeline cool cheesy
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Rexyl(m): 10:28am On Jul 28, 2014
Bigsteveg:

Probably the State bought more in addition to those given to the State by the FG.
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by clubone05: 10:31am On Jul 28, 2014
tiribolad:

What i noticed about these buses is that most PDP ruled states do not rebrand them, they are left with the inscription of federal govt but those given to APC ruled states were quickly rebranded to their states name.

I read this post above and I almost wept...

why are Nigerians so silly.

bros...it will be a cold day in hell before the federal mass transist (under the ministry of transport which the 2000 buses were distrubted) will let any state government rebrand them.

Please dont be silly. ...did you not go to school at all...
what is the problem with nigerians and heresay..

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Rexyl(m): 10:32am On Jul 28, 2014
chamboy: abeg if it's fg dey would hype it. No how we wouldn't know eg the Painted Trains

You should have gone to the appropiate quarters and make inquiries as regards what the States did with those buses.
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by suwailad(f): 10:33am On Jul 28, 2014
Gej should be impeached.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by edogho(m): 10:36am On Jul 28, 2014
question for d gods. have u checked sambisa?
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by callmebettyetta: 10:43am On Jul 28, 2014
I think the buses are only in FCT where our dear President can see them.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Rexyl(m): 10:45am On Jul 28, 2014
chamboy: abeg if it's fg dey would hype it. No how we wouldn't know eg the Painted Trains

The simple answer is the buses are working in the States under the control of each State Government.
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by suwailad(f): 10:49am On Jul 28, 2014
GEJ OUT 2015

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by myspnigeria: 11:01am On Jul 28, 2014
They are all scattered all over the world..... Lol
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Muzikluva(m): 11:05am On Jul 28, 2014
Go listen to Asa's song "questions"...nigeria!!!all will be well.
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by skyface00(m): 11:27am On Jul 28, 2014
Was given 2 us by china govt, to protect their own investment in Nigeria and returned back when Nigerians 4got about d subsidy, so we cant keep it 4 long need 2 be returned back 2 the rigtly owner....wheres koja buses?
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by emiye(m): 11:30am On Jul 28, 2014
Rexyl:

Yeah they are buying more in addition to the existing ones

You sound reasonable, but i think the ajumose shuttle are not subsidy buses, the opposition in an attempt to discredit the incumbent has manufactured that bullshitt.

What brand(maker) are the subsidy buses ? How many seaters were they ?

Answers to those questions should give you the true situation of things.
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by rioemmanuel(m): 11:33am On Jul 28, 2014
MichaelSokoto:
Thunda fire u till 2019!
na u thunda go fire 4 life

chai person no get freedom of speech again
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Rexyl(m): 11:37am On Jul 28, 2014
emiye:

You sound reasonable, but i think the ajumose shuttle are not subsidy buses, the opposition in an attempt to discredit the incumbent has manufactured that bullshitt.

No Government should feel discredited if it has done the appropriate thing. May be Oyo State has done the appropriate thing by maintaining those FG shuttle buses and buying more in addition. What I know is that those buses are being used to transport people at reduced prices.

From me I would praise the FG for the initiative and thank the State for making it a reality.
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 28, 2014
In Imo State, ABC transport and Imo transport company have many of them
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by emiye(m): 11:42am On Jul 28, 2014
Rexyl:

No Government should feel discredited if it has done the appropriate thing. May be Oyo State has done the appropriate thing by maintaining those FG shuttle buses and buying more in addition. What I know is that those buses are being used to transport people at reduced prices.

From me I would praise the FG for the initiative and thank the State for making it a reality.

You have not answered the question. How many seater were the supposed subsidy buses vs the current Ajumose shuttle.?
What brands/maker were the subsidy buses vs the Ajumose shuttle?
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:43am On Jul 28, 2014
rioemmanuel:
na u thunda go fire 4 life

chai person no get freedom of speech again
Diaris freedom of speech na buh freedom 2 dey 4llow a headless korrupt pen-robber f^^K, dat I cannot guaranteegrin
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by readone1(m): 11:44am On Jul 28, 2014
rioemmanuel: Wetin concern you with subsidy buses

GEJ till 2019
See your life these are the types that will blame the government at their old age when they queue up for days only to realize that their pension has been mismanaged under the leadership of gej
#wherearethesubsidybuses

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Rexyl(m): 11:46am On Jul 28, 2014
emiye:

To your question

The colour was white on arrival at the States with the letterings painted on it in green as thus “ Federal Govt mass assisted Transport service “ or wherever. That is the fact.
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Image123(m): 11:47am On Jul 28, 2014
VICTORCIZA: Apc you guys love lies. so you did not see more than 8 of mentioned bus destroyed in abuja motor park bomb blast
i visited Abuja in may the whole road is filled up with the buses and they charged lower price compare to other buses.

And the subsidy removal was only implemented in Abuja, or the FG is the federal government of Abuja while the remaining states are fringes and outskirts. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by dabrake(m): 11:47am On Jul 28, 2014
rozayx5: i see a lot of them parked off Lekki Epe in a park

the ones sent to Akwa Ibom ( hyundai ) are being used
Are you referring to the same Akwa Ibom state I dwell full time?

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Rexyl(m): 11:50am On Jul 28, 2014
emiye:

You have not answered the question. How many seater were the supposed subsidy buses vs the current Ajumose shuttle.?
What brands/maker were the subsidy buses vs the Ajumose shuttle?

how would you know since all the buses are now painted the same color and wear the same name ... Ajumose
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by readone1(m): 11:50am On Jul 28, 2014
Bigsteveg:

Why should a state buy a federal government initiative a federal government that has honourable world bank vice president as its minister of finance how possibly is that
This administration is out of idea they should learn from lamata they brt and lagbusses are functunal...
#wherearethesubsidybuses

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by readone1(m): 11:58am On Jul 28, 2014
Rexyl:

The simple answer is the buses are working in the States under the control of each State Government.
Where are the buses in Lagos and Ogun state maybe its the BRT buses that were in place before the subsidy protest Bros open your eyes and stop being sentimental
#WhereAreTheSubsidyBuses

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:59am On Jul 28, 2014
clubone05:

I read this post above and I almost wept...

why are Nigerians so silly.

bros...it will be a cold day in hell before the federal mass transist (under the ministry of transport which the 2000 buses were distrubted) will let any state government rebrand them.

Please dont be silly. ...did you not go to school at all...
what is the problem with nigerians and heresay..
Dat's d uphill task & problem I have wit all dis PDP e-warriors on NL.
on daily basis I spend my time & mb's on diz dumb f^^Ks tryin 2 format their pentium 60mhz brain wit d latest OS, buh na only windows 95 their skull dey kompatible witundecided
Sad... Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Accuses World Bank, IMF, Others Of Publishing Inaccurate Data / Enugu Collapsed Bridge: Work Commences, As Gov Mbah, Umahi Inspect Site / Shehu Shagari: PDP Slams Buhari, Osinbajo Over Absence At Ex-president’s Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.