Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) (13509 Views)

The Subsidy Question: Fuel Will Sell For N40 A Litre - vanguard / Your Expectations From The Trial Of The Subsidy Fraud Suspects / Just In Case You Don't Understand What The Subsidy Is About:rudolph Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by tuffgongjo(m): 9:01am On Jul 28, 2014
They were just political gimmick.
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by whalexyy(m): 9:05am On Jul 28, 2014
Nigeria is a failed state
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by musaibnabdul(m): 9:06am On Jul 28, 2014
Only saw them in Abuja before Nyanya blast, never seen them in jos abi jos no qualify for the promo.
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by ideology(m): 9:11am On Jul 28, 2014
Some folks just wanna spread propaganda, there's never a time i travel without seeing them on the road.

Lets not forget we have some careless drivers, some may have broken down or repainted.

We can't just claim we never saw those buses.
The next thing we will start pointing fingers to GEJ, instead of asking those managing them
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 28, 2014
They're at Otuoke embarassed
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Jaideyone(m): 9:14am On Jul 28, 2014
Rexyl:

Did you know when the buses first entered into the State, and the brands they wore before they were rebranded to wear the State identity? pls do some findings and get back to me.

hey canker worm... stop lying. ajumose buses are Oyo state buses. liar
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by AdeniyiA(m): 9:15am On Jul 28, 2014
rioemmanuel: Wetin concern you with subsidy buses

GEJ till 2019
yes we know you nd your clueless paymasters don't give a damn
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by debbleopto: 9:17am On Jul 28, 2014
tbagjames: A new study showed that susidy buses have been infected with Ebola, some of the buses died and were buried.

the wind of the fresh air was too stormy that the buses were just blown off. The presidency will set up a committee to look into possibility of setting up committee to find out why the buses were kidnapped
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by bank2k4real(m): 9:18am On Jul 28, 2014
Success involves some efforts. You must be ready to make some kind of necessary effort that will lead you to success.

Check my signature below for more details and get your free ramadam gift..

can contact me on whatsapp +2348063203540.....call...
+233264859942, +233540975809, 08063203540, bank2k4real@gmail.com
Bb pin 295935A3
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by tbagjames(m): 9:19am On Jul 28, 2014
debbleopto:

the wind of the fresh air was too stormy that the buses were just blown off. The presidency will set up a committee to look into possibility of setting up committee to find out why the buses were kidnapped
bros i tell you
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by tiribolad: 9:20am On Jul 28, 2014
[quote author=supersonic][/quote]

The hummer buses (18 seats) are subsidy buses promised by GEJ and given to the states but Oyo State government repainted them and re-named them Ajumose shuttles but the bigger buses used within the town, i think the state govt bought those ones to supplement the subsidy buses and they called all of them Ajumose. The idea was from federal government but Oyo state only seized that opportunity to 'fool' the citizens into thinking its their own program for the state.
The subsidy buses came from federal government in white colours and on the body there were inscriptions 'Federal Government Mass Assisted Transport Scheme' and below that there was ' Supported by ............Bank'. I forgot the name of the bank.
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Rexyl(m): 9:20am On Jul 28, 2014
Jaideyone:

hey canker worm... stop lying. ajumose buses are Oyo state buses. liar

Why coming up as another liar? Yes they are rebranded as the State shuttle buses. And that is how it should be. They are meant to be used in the States, not only FCT. Therefore they have been made to reflect the State identity. Hope you are cleared.
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by greall1: 9:24am On Jul 28, 2014
I reserve my comment.
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 28, 2014
I hav nt seen any in kogi state, abi Wada don sell am
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 28, 2014
Innocent of Innoson motors don buy am. Na hin hin convert for his motors cheesy
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by sirwilly1(m): 9:31am On Jul 28, 2014
How did something like this make front page? A post without source. Someone asked a question not directed to a right source, and it's moved to front page. Instead of seeing informative, interesting and educative posts on front page, we got to see this. Seun, seriously, if i see another forum that can give me updates as the ones i'm getting for some recruitments i've applied, i'm leaving nairaland.
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by sirwilly1(m): 9:34am On Jul 28, 2014
kunki90: citizens in all the 30 states of the federation(excluding lagos, yobe,adamawa,bornu,kaduna,kano)....pls wen last did you see the subsidy buses........last i saw one was 18 months ago.......is it mismanagement again or they just disappeared(remember the $20b)

In reply to your nonsense post, i saw some buses in Osun state. Ogbeni gave some to public schools.
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by tiribolad: 9:41am On Jul 28, 2014
Rexyl:

Why coming up as another liar? Yes they are rebranded as the State shuttle buses. And that is how it should be. They are meant to be used in the States, not only FCT. Therefore they have been made to reflect the State identity. Hope you are cleared.

What i noticed about these buses is that most PDP ruled states do not rebrand them, they are left with the inscription of federal govt but those given to APC ruled states were quickly rebranded to their states name.
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by chamboy(m): 9:45am On Jul 28, 2014
Rexyl:

Did you know when the buses first entered into the State, and the brands they wore before they were rebranded to wear the State identity? pls do some findings and get back to me.
Maybe the states bought d buses
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by jericco1(m): 9:47am On Jul 28, 2014
What does it look like?
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Moredew(m): 9:53am On Jul 28, 2014
Jonathan... I know u had no shoes, i know i voted u in 2011, i know u said stealing is not corruption, i know u know america will know, i know u don't give a damn, i know boko haram has has defeated u, i know u ar incompetent but above all, i know wont vote you in 2015. MORNDEW.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by phadat(m): 9:54am On Jul 28, 2014
Question for the gods, don't worry you will probably see them during campaigns for 2015
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Femmyfamous4u(m): 9:55am On Jul 28, 2014
tiribolad:

The hummer buses (18 seats) are subsidy buses promised by GEJ and given to the states but Oyo State government repainted them and re-named them Ajumose shuttles but the bigger buses used within the town, i think the state govt bought those ones to supplement the subsidy buses and they called all of them Ajumose. The idea was from federal government but Oyo state only seized that opportunity to 'fool' the citizens into thinking its their own program for the state.
The subsidy buses came from federal government in white colours and on the body there were inscriptions 'Federal Government Mass Assisted Transport Scheme' and below that there was ' Supported by ............Ban

k'. I forgot the name of the bank.

Hey, stop the LIES, those Ajumose buses have no connection with the FG. It is co-owned by the oyo state government and some private companies.
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by murtalaa(m): 9:57am On Jul 28, 2014
Check madam patience anus.
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by chamboy(m): 10:06am On Jul 28, 2014
Soo y didn't FG probe the states that repainted
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Rexyl(m): 10:06am On Jul 28, 2014
chamboy: Maybe the states bought d buses

Yeah they are buying more in addition to the existing ones
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by chamboy(m): 10:09am On Jul 28, 2014
Abeg make TAN pay me money but dat one no mean say I go vote for GEJ grin
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Rexyl(m): 10:15am On Jul 28, 2014
chamboy: Soo y didn't FG probe the states that repainted

Because they are meant for the States' use for transport convinience of their people, they must be painted with the identity of the States. How would you expect buses with the Federal Govt logo to shuttle places within the towns or cities of a particular State, since they are not primarily for inter States transport. They are majorly for intra states services.
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by gajike: 10:16am On Jul 28, 2014
sometimes last year I saw like 2 to 3 in my state carring passengers at d state capital to secretariat, but it vanished after some weeks. I think it's sabotaged by apc state in ordee to discredit gej. Apc is dangerous. they are doing everything to get to power. too desperate.
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by chamboy(m): 10:17am On Jul 28, 2014
I don't bliv ajomuse buses r gej's subsidy bus..... cos GEJ told us d buses were meant mostly for interstate like ibadan to ilorin, lagos to Ijebu, Osogbo to kabba, Oyo to Offa....... so y does miserable buses still dey around
Re: Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) by Rexyl(m): 10:19am On Jul 28, 2014
tiribolad:

What i noticed about these buses is that most PDP ruled states do not rebrand them, they are left with the inscription of federal govt but those given to APC ruled states were quickly rebranded to their states name.

Exactly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Amidst Bribery Scandal / Atiku Group Endorse Tony Nwulu For Imo Guber / Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.