Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,278 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE - Education (521) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE (1347962 Views)

10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree / Learn The Gre Word List / Tips On How To Pass The GRE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Abacino007(m): 5:25pm On Nov 02, 2019
Good day house, pls how can I get access to more practice questions? I have done all the free test on the ETS site and I have done the manhattan practice test too but I am not still satisfied.

If there is any other source of getting more questions to work with I will appreciate.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by solastar2: 6:57pm On Nov 02, 2019
iamblisz:

Check university of Alabama
University of Kentucky.
Both accept 300 for chemistry courses.
I sent you mail.

Thanks bro. I have replied the mail.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 02, 2019
GRE AVAILABLE DATES IN NIGERIA 2019.

LAGOS: November 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 25th, 26th

December: 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 23rd.

ABUJA: November 8th, 11th

December: 2nd, 3rd, 6th and 9th

PORT HARCOURT: November 25th & 26th

December: 2nd, 9th, 16th and 19th

DISCOUNT RATE STILL AVAILABLE

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by nonnycn12: 8:19pm On Nov 03, 2019
Abacino007:
Good day house, pls how can I get access to more practice questions? I have done all the free test on the ETS site and I have done the manhattan practice test too but I am not still satisfied.

If there is any other source of getting more questions to work with I will appreciate.

Have u checked the Manhattan premium.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by nonnycn12: 8:22pm On Nov 03, 2019
If u are interested in the magoosh premium account, dm via mail.[/quote]

I am interested. Pls how do one dm via mail. Can't c ur mail address.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 04, 2019
WE ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOUR DISCOUNT TOEFL, GRE,SAT & GMAT.

Verified & Trusted!

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by firstregistrar: 12:25pm On Nov 04, 2019
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 04, 2019
UPDATE:

NOW YOU CAN ACCESS FREE MAGOOSH GRE PREMIUM FOR UP TO 6 MONTHS WHEN YOU REGISTER WITH AFFORDABLE TESTS. CONTACT US TODAY TO GET YOURS. ITS NOW FREE OF CHARGE .

Management
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 04, 2019
firstregistrar:
@user4321

See this

http://www.mit.edu/~profsarkar/positionsavailable.html
Thanks man, but I don't fit the required criteria
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by ahahnow: 12:01am On Nov 05, 2019
NwanyiOkpa:

They accept GRE

Please I'm looking for funding for ut Tyler. How did you want to pay for ut Tyler?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by NwanyiOkpa(f): 12:38am On Nov 05, 2019
ahahnow:

Please I'm looking for funding for ut Tyler. How did you want to pay for ut Tyler?

Ve they admitted u already?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by ahahnow: 1:50am On Nov 05, 2019
NwanyiOkpa:

Ve they admitted u already?

Yes
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Atom4s(m): 5:49am On Nov 06, 2019
gbadmos:
Hello guys...
Abeg help my life ��� and suggest schools my profile is good to enter with funding...

Below is my profile:
Undergrad Gpa: 4.54/5.00
Gre: Q161, V150 Awa: 4
Toefl: 96
Undergrad course: Mechanical Engineering
Intended course: Industrial Engineering.

Thank you.

You can try North Carolina A and T for a PhD in Industrial engineering.
Their engineering programs are fully funded for PhD. With a first class, you don’t need Msc.
Though, you might want to consider top schools since NCAT is not highly ranked.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Evkunle: 12:03am On Nov 07, 2019
Ernestamy:

Hello House
Please can someone assist with a good contact to register for GRE. Tried contacting by Mafit but they are not registering GRE test for now..Want to write by this month ending.

Hello, have you been able to get across?
Look no further, contact mcfedututors now

For more information on exam registration, training, joining whatsapp/telegram study group, application to schools, Permanent Residence, access to study materials and Work permit, please visit https://www.mcfedututors.com or WhatsApp 08132765285

We are only a phone call away. Don't procrastination, call us now
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 07, 2019
UPDATE:

NOW YOU CAN ACCESS FREE MAGOOSH GRE PREMIUM FOR UP TO 6 MONTHS WHEN YOU REGISTER WITH AFFORDABLE TESTS. CONTACT US TODAY TO GET YOURS. ITS NOW FREE OF CHARGE .

Management

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 07, 2019
2019-2020 INTERPRETING YOUR GRE SCORES

https://www.docdroid.net/0ZOhXii
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by babes123: 3:25pm On Nov 08, 2019
Please, i reside in Abuja and plan to write this month. I nid a study partner to aid preparation. smiley
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by agobentim: 9:14am On Nov 09, 2019
Please House. Who has register with Affordable Test and how trusted are they? Please Vital Information needed.

Management[/quote]
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by agobentim: 9:14am On Nov 09, 2019
Please House. Who has register with Affordable Test and how trusted are they? Please Vital Information needed.

NOW YOU CAN ACCESS FREE MAGOOSH GRE PREMIUM FOR UP TO 6 MONTHS WHEN YOU REGISTER WITH AFFORDABLE TESTS. CONTACT US TODAY TO GET YOURS.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Sammiel: 10:08am On Nov 09, 2019
Can someone please help to list some decent US schools with good funding for MBA courses? It seems most of the followers of this thread belong to the pure sciences and engineering.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by segunbolawole: 2:53pm On Nov 09, 2019
Good Day Hard working Nigerian Youths...

I've done a lot of search on schools that offers Agric Economics.

But I'd appreciate it if anyone that has knowledge about schools with good funding in master agriculture will share with me, I am sure I have not covered all schools in USA.
Intended course of study is Agric/Applied/Resource Economics
CGPA is 3.92 of 5.0 (B.Agric)
Taking GRE soon

Thank you guys... Keenly waiting on this information
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by segunbolawole: 2:53pm On Nov 09, 2019
Go to previous pages, you would see info there.

Sammiel:
Can someone please help to list some decent US schools with good funding for MBA courses? It seems most of the followers of this thread belong to the pure sciences and engineering.

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by juliouze: 11:31pm On Nov 09, 2019
segunbolawole:

But I'd appreciate it if anyone that has knowledge about schools with good funding in master agriculture will share with me, I am sure I have not covered all schools in USA.
Taking GRE soon

I really don't know much about agric but I think you should try using Princeton review, it'll help narrow down your search to schools that matches your profile.

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Marshalynk: 12:47am On Nov 10, 2019
AffordableTests:
GRE AVAILABLE DATES IN NIGERIA 2019.

LAGOS: November 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 25th, 26th

December: 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 23rd.

ABUJA: November 8th, 11th

December: 2nd, 3rd, 6th and 9th

PORT HARCOURT: November 25th & 26th

December: 2nd, 9th, 16th and 19th

DISCOUNT RATE STILL AVAILABLE
What is the rate?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 2:02am On Nov 10, 2019
Marshalynk:

What is the rate?
contact via WhatsApp
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Epithet: 2:31am On Nov 10, 2019
University of Wyoming

segunbolawole:

Taking GRE soon

2 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by segunbolawole: 9:21am On Nov 10, 2019
Epithet:
University of Wyoming

Thank you very much comrade
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by ahahnow: 9:49am On Nov 10, 2019
What other thread apart from this one is there for those pursing higher education on nairaland?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Evkunle: 11:43am On Nov 10, 2019
Marshalynk:

What is the rate?

GRE rates varies depending on the vendor you choose to purchase from.
There is a standard rate should you choose to register yourself.
But the most important thing is to study so you would obtain your desired score in one sitting.

For more information on exam registration, training, joining whatsapp/telegram study group, application to schools, Permanent Residence, access to study materials and Work permit, please visit https://www.mcfedututors.com or WhatsApp 08132765285.
GRE 45K IELTS 75K TOEFL 42k GMAT 100K, SAT 55K.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Mosminic(m): 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2019
Epithet:
University of Wyoming

I applied to UW already. I just love the school. I applied for PhD Analytical Chemstry
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Yungstev007(m): 9:04pm On Nov 10, 2019
Hello,
Anybody who can help with accommodation or a cheap hotel around VI GRE testing center in Lagos should pls send me a mail.

Help a soul.

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (618) (Reply)

The medical students and aspirants thread / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.