Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Soul E Warns Single Ladies' Stop Going To Church To Look For Husbands - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Soul E Warns Single Ladies' Stop Going To Church To Look For Husbands (611 Views)

Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. / Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands / This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Soul E Warns Single Ladies' Stop Going To Church To Look For Husbands by akinbimatt: 2:20pm On Jul 28, 2014

RnB singer, turned prophet, Soul E has not stopped delivering his prophetic messages on his facebook page.The last time, he made headlines for warning Wizkid and Davido about an impending accident. This time, his message is centred around those desperate for marriage and prosperity.

Speaking through his facebook page, Soul E posted: “I want to give you all a secret that has kept me in God all these years. I asked a woman in Ghana some years ago “why do you go to church? she said:’ because I need a husband.’ Some go to church because they want prosperity, some go because they need a child, but I am here this morning as an Oracle of God to tell you that’s so wrong’,

The gospel artiste who remarried his heartthrob a few months ago continued ” I never prayed for a woman before God gave me my Angel. I never prayed for connections before God connected me to the people I know to........

READ MORE HERE

R n B SINGER TURNED PASTOR SOUL E WARNS LADIES TO STOP LOOKING FOR HUSBAND IN CHURCH

(1) (Reply)

From My Diary 1 / Any Problem With Dating An Entrepreneur? / Advice To All Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.