Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People - Culture (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People (63319 Views)

Interesting Facts About The Igbo People / I Would Like To Know Some About Igbo Traditions / Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Chamack: 11:50am On Jul 29, 2014
Chamack nwa Aba representing in Ruffcoin nwa Aba voice. Ochu nwa okuko nwe ada, nwa okuko nwelu oso.

4 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by customized07: 11:51am On Jul 29, 2014
eliment: No, just to clear my mind
meaning your mind is filled with the thoughts of igbo.
Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Awoofawo(m): 11:53am On Jul 29, 2014
eliment: I was told to ask questions about the igbos

And when you ask quiz rather than answer with valid respond; they will start shouting em sobù, emyiba eyi and accuse you.....cool
Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Chamack: 11:55am On Jul 29, 2014
Akan: Why are u people always looking to enlist Akwa Ibom as part of Igbo? Please stop it.
There are Igbos in Akwa Ibom, some part of Ukwa East are in AK Town.

7 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Akan(m): 11:58am On Jul 29, 2014
There are Akwa Ibomites too in Igbo land it doesn't mean we should annexe it.
Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by JigsawKillah(m): 12:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
chuxyz: yoruba is the king of rituals since they aint hardworking but in love with wealth. It overwhelms them how the igbos are patient watching wealth as it creeps in slowly. You know someone who does rituals will only think ritual is the only way of making great wealth. That's why the yorubas have the mindset that igbos do rituals not knowing we work for our money.

i've heard of the human parts sellers at Onitsha, Anambra and most recently Akwa Ibom. What else are they using them for if not rituals?
Im not saying other people dont do rituals, all im saying is the Igbos are known for it more than other tribes

SAW
Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
Awoofawo:

And when you ask quiz rather than answer with valid respond; they will start shouting em sobù, emyiba eyi and accuse you.....cool
abi o, no valid answer as been given since page one
Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
customized07: meaning your mind is filled with the thoughts of igbo.
Igbos are inconsequential to my life, why should my mind be filled with their thoughts
Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by customized07: 12:05pm On Jul 29, 2014
eliment: Igbos are inconsequential to my life, why should my mind be filled with their thoughts
so what do you want to clear in your mind about igbos and why are you commenting on this thread?

4 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
Sorry hen e pain you I no go do am again oya take panadol to cure that headache
peppyluv02: The valid answer is that you are frustrated jealous fool from a tribe of ritualists and inbreeders.

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Akan(m): 12:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
customized07: you are loosing it, there are igbo speaking communities in akwa ibom, they speak the ndoki dialect of igbo precisely, though they are very small potion of akwa ibom.
And is that justification enough to say that Akwa Ibom if part of Igboland? Abeg Igbo is not Russia and Akwa Ibom is not Crimea
Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by justhelp(m): 12:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
ChrisOD:

Igbos are made to dominate you just like Israel dominates the Arabs. Live with it or die trying to.
Is that the answer to the questions
Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by chuxyz(m): 12:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
JigsawKillah:

i've heard of the human parts sellers at Onitsha, Anambra and most recently Akwa Ibom. What else are they using them for if not rituals?
Im not saying other people dont do rituals, all im saying is the Igbos are known for it more than other tribes

SAW
Others do ritual too. You know igbos to for rituals while i know the yorubas and their Edo brothers for rituals as well. You heard human part sellers those places and i such transaction is between the yorubas and Edos. Just try and look well next time. The igbos know what business is and we don't go about it the cheap and easy way.

2 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by customized07: 12:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
Akan:
And is that justification enough to say that Akwa Ibom if part of Igboland? Abeg Igbo is not Russia and Akwa Ibom is not Crimea
akwa ibom was part of the former biafra region, we don't even want a non-igbo speaking entity in biafra, all we need is the ndoki fragment of akwa-ibom, don't feel too important ok, you are inconsequential.

11 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Chamack: 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
Akan: There are Akwa Ibomites too in Igbo land it doesn't mean we should annexe it.
Who is annexing? Go to Ukanafun and make inquiry about Igbos in that LGA.

4 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by chuxyz(m): 12:14pm On Jul 29, 2014
peppyluv02: Go to ikotun and see where motor park touts are building hotels! If you see them fighting for money with conductors and drivers,you will think their life depends on it.These illiterates later become nurtw bosses,then local govt chairmen.

@ jigsawkillah if there are 20 ritualists in the east,they are 200,000 in yoruba land. Ibadan soka forest and more ritualists den have been uncovered.
Yorubas I know here in Abj avoid themselves like plague. They are afraid of eachothers juju.

chai! Dem don carry juju enter city. Those people no deh fear to carry juju go another man's land. Yorubas Marketing and distributing juju since 932BC.

8 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Akan(m): 12:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
customized07: akwa ibom was part of the former biafra region, we don't even want a non-igbo speaking entity in biafra, all we need is the ndoki fragment of akwa-ibom, don't feel too important ok, you are inconsequential.
And what makes you think the people of Akwa Ibom are clamouring to hold on to the Ndoki or whatever u call them
Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Awoofawo(m): 12:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
Chai! Even me that had vowed not to engage in tribal warfare and bigotry; don come down to the muddy level?! Chai,chai,chai, some people can make even Chisos vex with their delusion and cheatbeatingsyndrome(CBS)coolgrin
Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by klarke(m): 12:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
Igbo are passionate ppl. an average Igbo man engages his/her mind in any chosen field of endeavour, we shine like d stars wherever we're.

1) J. A Nwachukwu― First Nigerian Ambassador
to the UN
2) J. A Nwachukwu―The first Speaker of the
Nigerian Parlianment
3) Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe― First Nigerian President
4) J.T.U Aguiyi Ironsi― First Nigeria Military
General
5) J.T.U Aguiyi Ironsi― First Military head of state
6) Chief Emeka Anyaoku ― First Black Secretary
General of the Commonwealth of Nations
7) Chief Green Mbadiwe―The first Indigenous
millionaire in Africa
Equiano Olauda ― The first Educated Nigerian
9) Chief Ezikiel Izuogu ―The inventor of the first
African Car
10) Cyprian Iwene Tansi ―The first African Saint
11) Chief Odimegwu Ojukwu ―The first Nigerian
graduate military officer
12) Chief Nwafor Orizu ―The first Acting
president of Nigeria
13) Innocent Chukwuma ―The first Black-own
Automobile manufacturing in the world.
14) Prof. Chinua Achebe ―The first African winner
of Orange price for literature
15) Chioma Ajunwa ―First Nigeria Olympic Gold
Medalist
16) Leo Stan Eke ― First Nigeria Computer(Zinox)
17) Dame Virgy Etiaba ―The first Nigerian female
governor
18) Miss Chinyere Kalu ―The first Nigerian
Female Pilot
19) Emmanuel Amunike ―The First Nigerian
African footballer of the year
20) Ngozi Okonjo Iweala ―The first Nigerian
Director of the world bank
21) Favour Nnaemeka ―Africas youngest Pilot(20
Years)
Enyimba ―The first Nigerian Club to win African
Champions league
Nollywood ―Third largest in the world…

8 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by customized07: 12:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
Akan:
And what makes you think the people of Akwa Ibom are clamouring to hold on to the Ndoki or whatever u call them
bia, what's you issue sef, we don't want annang and ibibio in biafra. Get it into your skull.

2 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Akan(m): 12:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
customized07: bia, what's you issue sef, we don't want annang and ibibio in biafra. Get it into your skull.
Good. Now go spread that to your kinfolk. They seem to have a different opinion from you.
Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Suspect33(m): 12:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
Well, me i be igbo (anambra)....bt i no knw y i jst hate pple frm imo state angry
Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
Team proudly igbolite, team proudly Nigerian. Team proudly unity, equity and fairness. Team say no to one religious domination and subjugation.

2 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
Suspect33: Well, me i be igbo (anambra)....bt i no knw y i jst hate pple frm imo state angry
like seriously! Den u must check urself and the kind of imo friends u associate with. Proudly anambrarian anyway.

7 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
chesterlee: Che che che che!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IGBO nma nma ekelem unu!!! I rep Imo....Confirm Nkwerre Boy!!! Am so proud to be an Igbo man.
Nwanne mmadu, I salute you! Olee ebe i si na Nkwerre? Muwa bu onye Amaokpara.

1 Like

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
Yoruba land have the highest number of human parts sellers. Its all on nl but as the cowards you are,you from from such threads but the world already knows what you are.

JigsawKillah:

SAW

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (27) (Reply)

Official Translation Thread / Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) / Tanzanian Women Twerk In Public, Go Viral. See Reactions (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.