Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Weird Things You Have Done To Captivate A Girl ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weird Things You Have Done To Captivate A Girl ? (547 Views)

5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do / Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? / Weird Things Men Love In Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weird Things You Have Done To Captivate A Girl ? by Danokoje14(m): 12:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
Personally ,I remember spending my school fees to get the attention of a particular girl in my school...I bought expensive clothes as in tooshed up just to make sure she fell for me...it was really weird ... ...Nairalanders what weird things have you done ?
Re: Weird Things You Have Done To Captivate A Girl ? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
Genbliz had to take an extra-ordinarily long journey, as in, had to trek kilometers at the expense of my ever faithful legedez benz's comfort to see just her face....no words were said ooo...kai!
Re: Weird Things You Have Done To Captivate A Girl ? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
Doing the same thing as the OP. But not my tuition fees sha. Pocket money ni o
Re: Weird Things You Have Done To Captivate A Girl ? by lokito: 1:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
I had to swim inside Otamiri River with sharks, Piranhas and dolphins just to captivate and impress her.
I was even touching the teeth of those Piranhas

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Get Back Ex Girlfriend / Rules For Finding Love Part 1 / This Kain Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.