Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Weird Things Men Love In Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weird Things Men Love In Women (33995 Views)

5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do / Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weird Things Men Love In Women by eghost247(m): 10:48am On Apr 05, 2012
1. Attire:

They just love women in baggy and casual outfit, walking in style and tremendously beaming with confidence.
2. No make-up:

Usually men are not attracted to heavily painted girls. They love the natural and make-up free look. They rarely pay attention to smokey eyes and dark lipsticks. So ladies do not waste precious time and money and just be natural.
3. Lively wit:

It is not physical contact that can only draw men towards you. Your vivacious wit and sharp humor can do wonders in attracting men towards you. So be smart and witty. Simply crack a joke and get men wooed.
4. Lingerie:

The weirdest thing that men like is the lingerie that does not match. Do not just run after a paired bra and panties, show that you are not prepared and see how hot and desired he will be.
5. Sexy curves:

Curvy is definitely sexy. Flat and skinny figures do not attract men. Love handles and curves never fail to get noticed.
6. Intelligence:

Traits like intelligence, confidence, decisive nature, sexual openness and emotional maturity attract men as they love to be close to intelligent people rather than dumb and beautiful women. Beauty with brains is appreciated. Go ahead and flaunt your real self. Mere display of beauty is not sufficient enough. Show your sensuality and express your wildest fantasies because that is what men like.
7. Baggy tee at bedtime:

Sounds strange, but that is what men love to see a woman in. Men like women in casuals and want to explore. They do not get turned on by women in formals.
8. Eye Contact:

Never shy away from your man. Just put your point emphatically and look into his eyes. Eye contact makes you irresistible and stronger.
9. Unkempt hair:

Women think that men are attracted by properly knit hair which is not true in real sense. Unkempt hairs attract men as they simply love bed-hair and kohl smudged eyes.
10. Orgasm:

Women believe that orgasm should not be expressed before men. This is absolutely false, displaying orgasm is an indication that a woman is strong enough to express her sexuality- something that men just long for.

Sexuality is an intimate and personal thing and should be expressed instead of being bottled up.

8 Likes

Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by Kslib(m): 11:05am On Apr 05, 2012
Very interesting and true!!!!
As a guy,i can confirm number 2!!!!!
Overall: op! Thanks for letting them the females know the real gist.....
I believe as far as you are a girl,you must,i mean "you must" have something to learn from this thread..
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 05, 2012
eghost247:
4. Lingerie:

5. Sexy curves:

Curvy is definitely sexy. Flat and skinny figures do not attract men. [size=14pt]Love handles[/size] and curves never fail to get noticed.
6. Intelligence:

Traits like intelligence, confidence, decisive nature, sexual openness and emotional maturity attract men as they love to be close to intelligent people rather than dumb and beautiful women. Beauty with brains is appreciated. Go ahead and flaunt your real self. Mere display of beauty is not sufficient enough. Show your sensuality and express your wildest fantasies because that is what men like.
7. Baggy tee at bedtime:

Sounds strange, but that is what men love to see a woman in. Men like women in casuals and want to explore. They do not get turned on by women in formals.
8. Eye Contact:

Never shy away from your man. Just put your point emphatically and look into his eyes. Eye contact makes you irresistible and stronger.

Love handles?? Seriously? Love handles are distasteful, people!! They are nothing but superfluous fat and should be banished immediately they are noticed! You could still be skinny and curvy/ sexy. I do agree that curvy is beautiful though! Absolutely beautiful!!

Point 8 is my most preferred. You could never go wrong with locking eyes with a male. It establishes a very deep connection between people.

Nice write up, eghost.

2 Likes

Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 05, 2012
Dimples

1 Like

Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by EmemekweChiamakaAdesoye: 12:27pm On Apr 05, 2012
These are fact about men. A man would do otherwise only if he is spiritually, physically, mentally and amotionally blind.
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by Pennywise(m): 12:29pm On Apr 05, 2012
Tiny stretch marks
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by emsquare(m): 12:30pm On Apr 05, 2012
1 and 2 works well!!!
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 05, 2012
Pennywise: Tiny stretch marks

Me like too but strictly on the arsse. grin
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by ismhab(m): 12:32pm On Apr 05, 2012
Blow jo.b

1 Like

Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 05, 2012

shocked shocked shocked

Never knew that. I guess I shouldn't be worried about mine after all. cheesy cheesy
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by Excelboi(m): 12:33pm On Apr 05, 2012
eghost247: 1. Attire:

They just love women in baggy and casual outfit, walking in style and tremendously beaming with confidence.
2. No make-up:

Usually men are not attracted to heavily painted girls. They love the natural and make-up free look. They rarely pay attention to smokey eyes and dark lipsticks. So ladies do not waste precious time and money and just be natural.

3. Lively wit:

It is not physical contact that can only draw men towards you. Your vivacious wit and sharp humor can do wonders in attracting men towards you. So be smart and witty. Simply crack a joke and get men wooed.
4. Lingerie:

The weirdest thing that men like is the lingerie that does not match. Do not just run after a paired bra and panties, show that you are not prepared and see how hot and desired he will be.
5. Sexy curves:

Curvy is definitely sexy. Flat and skinny figures do not attract men. Love handles and curves never fail to get noticed.
6. Intelligence:

7. Baggy tee at bedtime:

8. Eye Contact:

9. Unkempt hair:

Women think that men are attracted by properly knit hair which is not true in real sense. Unkempt hairs attract men as they simply love bed-hair and kohl smudged eyes.

10. Orgasm:

Women believe that orgasm should not be expressed before men. This is absolutely false, displaying orgasm is an indication that a woman is strong enough to express her sexuality- something that men just long for.

Sexuality is an intimate and personal thing and should be expressed instead of being bottled up.
This highlighted one's are naturally true...
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by deeplow: 12:38pm On Apr 05, 2012
I dnt knw about anybody else,but as for me,nothing beats lingeries.it gets a lot sexier when they match.a lady that wears matching lingerie is certain to know ow to look good on d outside too.that shows d lady knows ow to dress good for the world's Eyes n better for her man's eyes.damn.I love me those transparent ones.
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by Guapo(m): 12:39pm On Apr 05, 2012
A tight 'entrance'. The more the difficulty, d sweeter it gets. cool cool
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by PrinceDudu(m): 12:40pm On Apr 05, 2012

seriously, it depends on where u find it.

i like lefties too.

1 Like

Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by Basics007: 12:41pm On Apr 05, 2012
TL;DR
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by slimyem: 12:42pm On Apr 05, 2012
stretch mars ke?
I actuall thought its supposed to be an eew....
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by timbros(m): 12:48pm On Apr 05, 2012
Points 5 (sexy curves) and 9!!

Thank God i see them in my wife. . .
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by timbros(m): 12:50pm On Apr 05, 2012
i remember a friend saying he trips for any girl who farts aloud. . .lol

1 Like

Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 05, 2012
^^ That's gross! lol
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by CaptBarbosa: 12:55pm On Apr 05, 2012
I go with 2 and 9. That was the reason I married my wife, after telling her those secrets, she abide by them and we got married within 3 months of meeting each other.
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by Funkymallam(m): 12:57pm On Apr 05, 2012
Sexy big eyes smiley smiley
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by Yorisb: 12:58pm On Apr 05, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Me like too but strictly on the arsse. grin

Thanks for ruining my breakfast...! angry
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by Bisjosh(f): 1:04pm On Apr 05, 2012
(
timbros: i remember a friend saying he trips for any girl who farts aloud. . .lol
angry angry
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by Bisjosh(f): 1:06pm On Apr 05, 2012
Yorisb:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by empron(m): 1:08pm On Apr 05, 2012
PrinceDudu:

seriously, it depends on where u find it.

i like lefties too.
me too

1 Like

Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by NEROSKY(m): 1:14pm On Apr 05, 2012
nice article dude......naijasexy nd Onila Una dey hear?
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by timbros(m): 1:14pm On Apr 05, 2012
naijasexy: ^^ That's gross! lol

Thats an understatement lol
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by Emfash(m): 1:15pm On Apr 05, 2012
Spot on!! Though i like my woman 's hair braided neat and tidy,not all the Brazilian stuff. thanks for the piece
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by Konnektions146(m): 1:24pm On Apr 05, 2012
for me, 6 and 9

as well, i like ladies with dry feet, shinny dark skin
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by slimshady1(m): 1:28pm On Apr 05, 2012
For me, intelligence, curve, beauty and humour just about does it.
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by megawax8: 1:36pm On Apr 05, 2012
Yorisb:

lwkm!!!!!!
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by Emylexray(m): 1:41pm On Apr 05, 2012
All true...point 2 and 6 made my lunch. For me, if you've got beauty and brains, i will respect and adore you! Nice one eghost! Balance the equation ''weired things ladies like in men''..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? / Man Washes His Woman's iPhone With Wine (Photo, Video) / Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.