Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

What's The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Man? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Man? (3249 Views)

A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. / What Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Marriage? / Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Man? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
What is the worst tin to ever happen to a man? I was thinking and I came up with abt 3 variables:

1. To owe so much money, it wd take u 35 yrs to pay back, and ur 35 already, with no job, asset or inheritance.

2. To be sentenced to jail for 80yrs for a crime u didn't commit.

3. To lose all of ur family to fire, accident or boko haram.

U can add urs as many as possible, weda day are real or imagined.

I know dis mite sounds stupid, but it mite be a kind of relief to dose who think dia situation is d worst. And it can also help us to be grateful for what we hav and wia we are.

Waiting...smiley
Re: What's The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Man? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
undecided Ebola Virus?
Re: What's The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Man? by DJDOLA(m): 3:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
obongproff: What is the worst tin to ever happen to a man? I was thinking and I came up with abt 3 variables:

1. To owe so much money, it wd take u 35 yrs to pay back, and ur 35 already, with no job, asset or inheritance.

2. To be sentenced to jail for 80yrs for a crime u didn't commit.

3. To lose all of ur family to fire, accident or boko haram.

U can add urs as many as possible, weda day are real or imagined.

I know dis mite sounds stupid, but it mite be a kind of relief to dose who think dia situation is d worst. And it can also help us to be grateful for what we hav and wia we are.

Waiting...smiley
add wetin...abi werey ni eleyi ni?

3 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Man? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
to lose ur family
Re: What's The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Man? by angela98(f): 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
To be married to an evil woman

To be ruined by a desperate money gobbling mistresses in the likes of ashewo.

To discover that you ain't the biological father to your kids after many years

To have your partner use love voodoo on you

To walk into ur wife pants down with ur relative or others.

To become impotent

3 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Man? by Aitee1: 3:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
As a man if that thing in btw ur legs wid two testicles can't make a woman scream wid that special ring tone my dear u're not a man, it either u go for trans gender surgery or reincarnate *runs outta thread b4...* tongue

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Man? by macsika: 4:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
An unfaithful wife.
Re: What's The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Man? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
Aitee1: As a man if that thing in btw ur legs wid two testicles can't make a woman scream wid that special ring tone my dear u're not a man, it either u go for trans gender surgery or reincarnate *runs outta thread b4...* tongue

what if mine is **g enof to make u scream?
Re: What's The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Man? by Tallesty1(m): 4:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
To Go From Grace To Grass.
Re: What's The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Man? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
angela98: To be married to an evil woman

To be ruined by a desperate money gobbling mistresses in the likes of ashewo.

To discover that you ain't the biological father to your kids after many years

To have your partner use love voodoo on you

To walk into ur wife pants down with ur relative or others.

nna ur list bad oh! I cant just imagine d experience of any of d above. Chai!
Re: What's The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Man? by Aitee1: 4:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
Not searching undecided
obongproff:

what if mine is **g enof to make u scream?
Re: What's The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Man? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
Aitee1: Not searching undecided

iyanmi!
Re: What's The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Man? by DankemzI(m): 4:28pm On Jul 29, 2014
To be the only child or son & you discover you're impotent!
Re: What's The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Man? by Aitee1: 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
Hw am I sure dis moniker is not 'Iniobong Proff' grin
obongproff:

iyanmi!
Re: What's The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Man? by SAMBARRY: 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
Aitee1: As a man if that thing in btw ur legs wid two testicles can't make a woman scream wid that special ring tone my dear u're not a man, it either u go for trans gender surgery or reincarnate *runs outta thread b4...* tongue
grin trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am grin
Re: What's The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Man? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
FOR ME THE WORST THING DAT CAN HAPPEN TO A MAN IS """"WEN D SAID MAN, HAS THE WORST THINGS OF THE WORLD AROUND HIM"""......this include..
1)bad wife.
2)bad friends.
3)bad kids.
4)fuckt up parents..
5)ill health....
6).bad advicers...
7).bad market....
cool.bad environment....
9).bad car...
10)bad country...
11)bad religion...
12)bad gal friend.
13)bad odour..
14)wen a NIGERIAN goes to hell....(from hell 2 hell).

just name it !!!!!
Re: What's The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Man? by Aitee1: 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2014
Tah u dash u trouble, u doneva see trouble snr bro b4 undecided
SAMBARRY: grin trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am grin
Re: What's The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Man? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
kayciano: FOR ME THE WORST THING DAT CAN HAPPEN TO A MAN IS """"WEN D SAID MAN, HAS THE WORST THINGS OF THE WORLD AROUND HIM"""......this include..
1)bad wife.
2)bad friends.
3)bad kids.
4)fuckt up parents..
5)ill health....
6).bad advicers...
7).bad market....
cool.bad environment....
9).bad car...
10)bad country...
11)bad religion...
12)bad gal friend.
13)bad odour..

just name it !!!!!

Nna ur list is so on point. If one man get all dis one, life for hard oh! Kai!
Re: What's The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Man? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
Aitee1: Hw am I sure dis moniker is not 'Iniobong Proff' grin

iyo nma mbok ur so wrong. Kay ami ndo Obong Professor Etubom one of atai otoro, abak local govt, aka Obongproff.
Re: What's The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Man? by ebullientV(m): 9:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
1. To watch ur family(wife and kids) killed b4 ur very eyes on d same day, by the woman you were with b4 u met ur wife.

2. To forcefully live wt ds same woman; not having d power to do anything.

3. To hear about d death of ur only son(child), who graduated just last week.
Re: What's The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Man? by Aitee1: 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2014
I see, enjoy!
obongproff:

iyo nma mbok ur so wrong. Kay ami ndo Obong Professor Etubom one of atai otoro, abak local govt, aka Obongproff.
Re: What's The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Man? by Elevation(m): 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
1.Live in Sin. 2.Die in Sin.

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Man? by corisande: 9:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
Brb
Re: What's The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Man? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
ebullientV: 1. To watch ur family(wife and kids) killed b4 ur very eyes on d same day, by the woman you were with b4 u met ur wife.

2. To forcefully live wt ds same woman; not having d power to do anything.

3. To hear about d death of ur only son(child), who graduated just last week.

Wow! Dis is gross. Number can be worked on sha, but 1 and 3.
Re: What's The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Man? by dytbabe: 9:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
DJDOLA: add wetin...abi werey ni eleyi ni?

Now this made my night
LWTMB
Buhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: What's The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Man? by ebullientV(m): 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
obongproff:

Wow! Dis is gross. Number can be worked on sha, but 1 and 3.
Nah *shakes head*

if you know d full story, u'll realise No.2 can't be ''worked on''.
Re: What's The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Man? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
The worst?
Ejaculating as soon as you enter paradise, after boasting to the girl that you're a stud! grin
Re: What's The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Man? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
ebullientV: Nah *shakes head*

if you know d full story, u'll realise No.2 can't be ''worked on''.

Can u pls give me d full gist on d whole story. I wdn't mind reading an epistle. Small small we go read am finish.
Re: What's The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Man? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
fntekim: The worst?
Ejaculating as soon as you enter paradise, after boasting to the girl that you're a stud! grin

Lwkmd! Bros no be lie oh! U go explain tire. I had almost similar experience in 2011. Men it wasn't funny at all.
Re: What's The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Man? by Nobody: 3:13am On Jul 30, 2014
Some don't even care !!

I think the worst thing is ''economic slavery'' !!!

I watched this movie: ''12years a slave'' ( it was a real account) and I think : That is the worst thing to happen to a man in you !!
Re: What's The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Man? by Nobody: 3:15am On Jul 30, 2014
Tallesty1: To Go From Grace To Grass.
This is what I'm talking about !!
Re: What's The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Man? by sCross: 3:29am On Jul 30, 2014
The worst thing that can happen to a man is for him to lose hope and have no one to encourage him. There's no coming back from that

(1) (2) (Reply)

5yrs Old In A Boarding School / .. / Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.