Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Mature Advice Only Please - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mature Advice Only Please (3206 Views)

I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. / Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice / Please Help,what Would You Do If You Are The Husband...candid Advice Only.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mature Advice Only Please by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 31, 2014
Is he satisfied with you in bed?
Re: Mature Advice Only Please by Henrypraise: 2:39pm On Jul 31, 2014
Re: Mature Advice Only Please by priest2u(m): 4:50pm On Jul 31, 2014
This is the reason why I don't blame men who desire to marry a virgin as wife, who want a sex addict and someone whose life revolve around sex as wife? This lady is too wild and is an example why men will always prepare to marry a virgin . Its better if she had learn all this in her marriage with her man not before marriage. I can't imagine having a wild woman like this as wife except if I am the one that made her so. Jeeze angry
Re: Mature Advice Only Please by ogawisdom(m): 5:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
Did u say he can go for 60 - 90mins per round n u still no dey okay. Abeg no kill this man oooo

1 Like

Re: Mature Advice Only Please by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 31, 2014
Lmao.. grin grin grin
Re: Mature Advice Only Please by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 31, 2014
ogawisdom: Did u say he can go for 60 - 90mins per round n u still no dey okay. Abeg no kill this man oooo

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mature Advice Only Please by dotuna3(m): 8:31pm On Jul 31, 2014
But y would u ve sex wen u re not yet married?
sad

1 Like

Re: Mature Advice Only Please by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 31, 2014
I taught OP's kind is every man's dream gal, hmmm how convenient for men to say they want virgins after saying they must 'test drive'. OP dear, its true some men belong to the skool of not playing dirty with thier wives but with others bt i strongly doubt its his case. He used it to protect his ego. Also its true that as much as men like women that are sexually expressive they dislike it wen over expressed. So am saying tone down on the way you express your self 'for now'. Have a hearty talk with him where you reasure him he is free to be vulnerable with you cos you got his back nt covering issues wt ego. Lovingly let him know you are not satisfied wt his methods and that he is a lil bit selfish. Make him promise you that your next act should be dedicated to you, meaning he should let u lead this once why he follows fully nt switching halfway to his styles. Make it spontaneous ie nt all planned and lead at his pace as he might not be comfortable wt all your methods. Finally should he do this, appreciate him repeatedly wt words n other things he likes n encourage him to continue. I believe he wil catch up n prolly overtake you. Dont loose your good man.

1 Like

Re: Mature Advice Only Please by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 31, 2014
Someday u will look back and regret why u left a good man jst because of sex. I mean it's not like he is impotent. Sex is good but a time will come when u will be too tired for all these freaky moves. U will be the one asking for him to jst do and let u rest. Wait till the stress of caring for d children takes it's toll.
I strongly believe in having good sex and u are d kind of girl I could die for some yrs back. I liked it in d public loo and cars and crazy places. My dear when u start having a family, real issues begin to bother u and u will be thankful if u still have it weekly.
Sex is good but I would rather have an excellent spouse and a mediocre lover than a mediocre spouse and an excellent lover. It's a surprise to me that I would one day say this. I guess life happened to me.

1 Like

Re: Mature Advice Only Please by Kimmo(f): 10:14pm On Jul 31, 2014
springtime2: I am in a dilemma that I need mature advice on. I have been dating this guy for over a yr and been engaged for a month. He is the complete opposite of me, very quiet and shy. But I feel like we balance each other out. I am very happy with the all aspect of relationship except bedroom active. We do not have sex.ual chemistry at all. I have complaint to him many times. I am not satisfy at all. I don't like the way he fore.play, I don't like some of the positions. He just gives up easily. I am very adventurous and he is very timid, he said he will do but never do. But one thing I will give him is he has a lot of stamina and can go 60-90 minutes at a time.

We are compatible in all ways but sex.ually, I am not satisy at all. Is sexual chemistry important in marriage? I wish he was adventurous so I can be satisfy. Should I over look that and just pay attention to his other qualities? this is the only area we have issues with. I have argued and complained and explained what I want to him. Should I forget sex.ual chemisty and just focus on his other good wonderful qualities?

Go clubbing, introduce him to either of these men - Johnny Walker, or Jack Daniels. Watch his consumption rate though, so they don't achieve the opposite effect and he falls asleep.
Re: Mature Advice Only Please by pickabeau1: 9:22am On Aug 01, 2014
I wonder why this seems to be strange to some

OP dont let anyone shame you

A lot of marriages are dying due to sexxual frustration

The mindset of wife as matron an ho as ho is not new
Let him understand lovingly that u have needs and u will like to be more satisfied in that regard

naijababe nice pointers

Be patient and I believe you will get to a mutually agreed point

People dey find your type wife and this guy dey do anyhow
Re: Mature Advice Only Please by damiso(f): 11:15am On Aug 01, 2014
grin grin grin ;DI know its not funny but I just had to laugh at the responses on this thread grin grin grin grin grin grin

*** uhhm business cap on*** think I should look into getting Ann Summers Franchise in Nigeria(CC no vex o grin) seems people like OP make it a very attractive business proposition.

no worry I will personally come to your house to stage an Ann Summers party so you will learn loads wink wink

TV @black men hate handcuffs grin grin that's in the west naa grin grin grin

Naijababe you wan be my business partner as gbogbo big gals now you go be financier grin

@OP I love your candour.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Expensive Toothpick In The World Costs N180k For Only One,but It’s 18k Gold / Does Mixed Religion Marriage Work? / Comparative Analysis Between Wives Of Today And Those Of Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.