Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,223 members, 7,957,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:58 PM

Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay (17292 Views)

From Peddling Clothes On The Streets To Owing His Own Clothing Shop (Pics) / PHOTO: NNPC Doesn't Sell Fuel Into Kegs; See What Man Does / Someone Is Owing Me N50k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay by Imoy(m): 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
Familiarize urself with one of the concubine, or better still the wife, speak to any of them abt ur money, Maybe dey might help u.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay by onlymase(m): 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
get a lawyer

1 Like

Re: Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay by Superstar007(m): 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2014
himkers: Tell him the truth about shekau being your only surviving brother..

*falls from palm wine tree* grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay by dridowu: 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2014
My only advice to you, leave everything about "YES SIR" alone, you should now talk to him like father and son. Talk to him in the language the man understand i.e Yoruba, Igbo , Hausa, Calabar etc not by speaking English. Let him reason with you by talking gently , if he paradaventure he pay you your money (full/part) , i used God beg you take it and don't think of working for him again unless pay before service.
Morever , pray that God his heart on your behalf.
Re: Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay by bankyteemoney(m): 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2014
Go and report him
Re: Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay by crisycent: 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2014
Don't involve the police. Just lie to him that something happened and you urgently need money.

You must know his weak spot, use that against him.
Re: Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay by datguru: 6:06pm On Aug 02, 2014
I have said it before and I'm saying it again. Use aro baggers to recover your Fu*king money from ya debtor
Re: Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay by pussyeater(m): 6:06pm On Aug 02, 2014
Use Black Majic! Are u a learner?!
Re: Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay by LEXYCOM: 6:07pm On Aug 02, 2014
Seriously, dash ur boss the money..
Re: Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay by Eyepencil: 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2014
@Op... Don't even involve the police sef unless u want to wait for eternity to get d money.

Am willing to help you out if you want to get ur money back, na small thing nah. Send me a PM, i go carry my men enter k.d come arrange d man. I swear the man must drop the money sharperly dat day.
Re: Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay by delishpot: 6:10pm On Aug 02, 2014
segun544: I'm working in one firm somewhere in Kaduna, Nigeria.

my Boss haven't paid me at all this year, he keeps saying he doesn't have money, but he keeps buying properties all over Nigeria.....I would have taken one of his equipment to sell but the problem is dat it is only heavy duty trucks that can uproot and carry the the equipment we use......

..Now, my biggest fear is dat I would be going for my HND programme by the end of next month!!!!! Please I need ur advice on how to get part or all of the money before I go 2 school

My dear brother. Go to him in his office, tell him you know things are hard but he should understand that you depend on your income as your only means of living. Tell him you have been depending on people's good will and you can only beg this far. Tell him you really need your money before you turn beggar. Tell him you are owing people and you are no more comfortable promising them every month end without fulfilling your promise when time comes. If he is nice he will understand your situation if not he will wave you off. If he waves you off its time to change jobs.
This is desperate times you experiencing do not be afraid to speak your mind.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay by Adyrin(m): 6:10pm On Aug 02, 2014
Ask God for directives.....
If you are a born again christian, go into fasting for 3days and constantly ask God the father to trouble him and give him sleepless nights until he pays you.
God has done it before and can do it again, remember the story of Mordecai in d book of Esther in d Bible, d King couldn't sleep until Mordecai was rewarded.
If God did it in the old testament He would do it for you! Because He is the God of again and again!
Just do this fevervently and you would testify to the goodness of our God!
#faith unlimited!

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2014
himkers: Tell him the truth about shekau being your only surviving brother..
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay by Eyepencil: 6:13pm On Aug 02, 2014
datguru: I have said it before and I'm saying it again. Use aro baggers to recover your Fu*king money from ya debtor
i swear the Op dey dull, dis tin na small case nah. D man go even pay for damages sef.
Re: Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay by sholikay(m): 6:13pm On Aug 02, 2014
Threaten him with ebola virus.
Re: Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay by halfcaste1: 6:18pm On Aug 02, 2014
Carry e name go Celestial church or Mountain of fire. grin
Re: Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay by complete1(m): 6:19pm On Aug 02, 2014
Abeg. Visit the nerest native doctor make dem give u powder to blow for em stupid head,aftarall he is chasesing married women wif ur money!*tie my rapper enter room wit chiwendu*
Re: Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay by hensben(m): 6:19pm On Aug 02, 2014
segun544: I can't involve d police or any security operative because my MD (Boss) is a heavily CONNECTED man.........its wisdom I need and datz y I've come here 2 seek 4 it..........NB: my boss always uses most of our money 2 maintain some useless women.......Please help me!!!! Wat can I do?
dude, in your boss eye;
Wh.res>>>you..no offence.
I think you should use the law for him,OH! Wait! You said he has connection and I forget say na naija we dey were the rich oppress and buy laws govening the nation....menh na to meet him one on one and explain why you really need the money badly in a meek way....na your money before oo but wetin man go do nau.
Re: Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay by ogawisdom(m): 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2014
segun544: Nairalanders! Pls help me...........I need all the advice I can get

Do u ve an appointment letter to this job, if u do then its a case of debt recovery. Get a lawyer to write him to pay u or u take it to court n claim 1million damages. Dnt b scared abt money to pay d lawyer he ll take a percentage of d money wen its recovered.

If u dnt ve appointment letter then u can only do little to force him to pay

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay by englishmart(m): 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
Maybe he has stolen over 200,000k

1 Like

Re: Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay by kelechiodo(m): 6:34pm On Aug 02, 2014
Eya, sorry for the debt but this is what you will do. Several have done it and it never fails.
Step 1. Talk to me about the necessity of paying you your debt. If he demands a week, give it to him but if more than a week, then take step 2
Step 2. Report him to Human Right Commission nearest to you. It wont cost you anything and this work like magic. He is treating you as slave and abusing your human rights by not paying you your dues for 12 months. (This works like magic, I tell you and please forget how highly connected he is. He is just plain wicked)
If step 2 fails which hardly, then chose the next option by reporting him to EFCC. It is amazing how these rich people fear EFCC. Either their tax declaration is wrong or they fear the publicity. I tell you, just having EFCC visit him is enough for him to die the matter sharply by paying you your money.
Dear these options have been tried and they never fail. I wish you luck

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay by buchibabe: 6:38pm On Aug 02, 2014
Pple are wicked o. Esp d rich. most of dem derive joy in seeing d poor go thru pain.Dat nigga cnt try dat rubbish abroad where d law can Bleep him up big time
Re: Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay by daryoor(m): 6:39pm On Aug 02, 2014
do sele for am e go pay 400 k. na bast.ard
Re: Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay by ChynoBEATS: 6:40pm On Aug 02, 2014
Dude try and get an sss official or a military officer ... Infact hw dat man take owe u such amount sef? ....
Re: Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay by redsun(m): 6:40pm On Aug 02, 2014
Get on for your hnd programme,join one of the cults,ak,bucco or any of those deadly boys that doesn't know how to use their organize ruthlessness.Put together some good plans with smart ones in the crew and get your boss to pay you by force.You konw him,you know his routines,you will get him

In nigeria these days,you got to have your own trusted crew that are ready to make things happen or else you snapped out like an ant by the oppressive rich and the law.
Re: Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay by ogashman(m): 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2014
@op...wetin u com de chop for these 7mnths..abi na garri u de drink?

Contact me make i carry u go for one baba place for ikare,ondo state......ur oga go pay d money sharp sharp,wit interest self.
Re: Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay by Akunyun(m): 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2014
@ Segun544... how many of u is he owing? or are u d only one he's owing? Ever approached him on the matter?... let's know these 1st before the next line of action will be set in motion. Thanks
Re: Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay by plumbcare: 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2014
segun544: I'm working in one firm somewhere in Kaduna, Nigeria.

my Boss haven't paid me at all this year, he keeps saying he doesn't have money, but he keeps buying properties all over Nigeria.....I would have taken one of his equipment to sell but the problem is dat it is only heavy duty trucks that can uproot and carry the the equipment we use......

..Now, my biggest fear is dat I would be going for my HND programme by the end of next month!!!!! Please I need ur advice on how to get part or all of the money before I go 2 school

Bros I have to blame you a bit. from the look of things your boss company does not look to be distressed or broke. you should have summoned courage earlier on to demand for your wages. its your right. keeping mute for one two and three months makes him feel you must have devised a means or avenue of corruptly enriching yourself hence no need for salary.
Re: Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay by xp17(m): 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2014
op, send me ur boss's phone number, I promise you ll get a productive feedback within the month

1 Like

Re: Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 02, 2014
Stop working immediately!!! cut your losses
Re: Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay by am0s(m): 6:55pm On Aug 02, 2014
i wonder y u no get gun for hand
i trust mai baginatu....poka
Re: Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay by shorexng: 6:59pm On Aug 02, 2014
iluvpomo: well, once you pray, the cheating is blessed tongue
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! / MTN Nigeria Revenue Rises To N100 Billion Monthly In 2020 / Jonathan Flags-off First Phase Of The $1bn Azura-Edo Greenfield Power Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.