Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,338 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Why Do Women Hate Shy & Nervous Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Hate Shy & Nervous Guys? (3730 Views)

SEE PHOTOS: 10 Kissing Styles Women Hate / Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other / Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Hate Shy & Nervous Guys? by themodernman: 1:48am On Apr 06, 2015
I'm a critical thinker who likes analyzing d reason why things happen because UNDER STANDING grants you access into how things come about & how you can manage them.

So the question for d new day is why WOMEN hate shy & nervous guys especially d boring ones?
Re: Why Do Women Hate Shy & Nervous Guys? by Nobody: 1:51am On Apr 06, 2015
and who says all girls hate shy guys

fyi, shy and boring are very different.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Hate Shy & Nervous Guys? by alberto2k(m): 1:51am On Apr 06, 2015
shy guys are like a flaccid D*ck..

Now tell me, which woman prefers a Flaccid D*ck over an Erect D*ck undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Hate Shy & Nervous Guys? by themodernman: 2:00am On Apr 06, 2015
GhostProtocol:
and who says all girls hate shy guys

fyi, shy and boring are very different.

If you meet a shy guy you'll know they're boring men....

They usually find it difficult to express themselves & just giggle at everything you say.

It takes a very understanding person to be dr friend & in d long run such a person will also get bored to death with dem
Re: Why Do Women Hate Shy & Nervous Guys? by themodernman: 2:01am On Apr 06, 2015
alberto2k:
shy guys are like a flaccid D*ck..

Now tell me, which woman prefers a Flaccid D*ck over an Erect D*ck undecided

So women like an erect D*ck? shocked

Tell me shumshin
Re: Why Do Women Hate Shy & Nervous Guys? by alberto2k(m): 2:21am On Apr 06, 2015
themodernman:

So women like an erect D*ck? shocked

Tell me shumshin
undecided
Re: Why Do Women Hate Shy & Nervous Guys? by fucktoto: 2:30am On Apr 06, 2015
Women don't hate shy guys, they only hate boring guys. I'm neither, though
Re: Why Do Women Hate Shy & Nervous Guys? by kilokeys(m): 2:33am On Apr 06, 2015
he is supposed to be d father of ur offspring..
shy seems omega.. a faulty genome.. when u have alpha males like us

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Hate Shy & Nervous Guys? by themodernman: 3:02am On Apr 06, 2015
fucktoto:
Women don't hate shy guys, they only hate boring guys. I'm neither, though

Av you ever seen a really shy, timid & insecure guy?

They're usually boring. sad
Re: Why Do Women Hate Shy & Nervous Guys? by balogundayo(m): 3:10am On Apr 06, 2015
they dont hate them, they just find them uninteresting to be with...so they avoid them more
Re: Why Do Women Hate Shy & Nervous Guys? by themodernman: 3:48am On Apr 06, 2015
balogundayo:
they dont hate them, they just find them uninteresting to be with...so they avoid them more

See you. They hate 'em like shait!

You need to see d way they jist about them in private. Gbogbo yabbings!
Re: Why Do Women Hate Shy & Nervous Guys? by Nobody: 4:16am On Apr 06, 2015
kilokeys:
he is supposed to be d father of ur offspring..
shy seems omega.. a faulty genome.. when u have alpha males like us

Some women have alpha personalities so beta, calm guys suit them. Two alpha people, they can love passionately for sure. But they fight even more passionately.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Hate Shy & Nervous Guys? by Paolslhhd: 6:21am On Apr 06, 2015
Na wa for Nigeria
Meanwhile Buhari and Tinubu Clash in Abuja resulting to insults Read The News Here
[url=polucbbxbxb..com]Read The Gist Here:
[/url]

[url=polucbbxbxb..com]http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/buhari-and-tinubu-clash-abuja-resulting-to-insults-pipeline-in-delta/[/url]
Re: Why Do Women Hate Shy & Nervous Guys? by SkinnyDude(m): 7:06am On Apr 06, 2015
themodernman:

They usually find it difficult to express themselves & just giggle at everything you say.

It takes a very understanding person to be dr friend & in d long run such a person will also get bored to death with dem
am shy but not boring..
Re: Why Do Women Hate Shy & Nervous Guys? by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 06, 2015
Because they want "A man in shining armor," whom they can always lean on, be it rain, sun, stormy times or to walk through the path of fire side by side, even till when the cold hands of death comes calling.
Re: Why Do Women Hate Shy & Nervous Guys? by themodernman: 11:42am On Apr 06, 2015
Rainess:

Some women have alpha personalities so beta, calm guys suit them. Two alpha people, they can love passionately for sure. But they fight even more passionately.

The first lady on here...

Dats true tho but I feel such women prefer a man they can take for a ride...later on that woman will still crave for an alpha male & end up cheating on d man frequently.

Thus d cheating role becomes reversed which makes d man feel terrible.
Re: Why Do Women Hate Shy & Nervous Guys? by themodernman: 11:44am On Apr 06, 2015
SkinnyDude:

am shy but not boring..

Then you are NOT shy.
Re: Why Do Women Hate Shy & Nervous Guys? by fucktoto: 1:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
themodernman:

Av you ever seen a really shy, timid & insecure guy?

They're usually boring. sad
You're wrong. The term 'boring' is for the girl involved to define. Most girls fancy shy guys cos they think they're romantic. Shy guys bring flower gifts, smile sheepishly and send romantic texts. What they can't say out they put into action
Re: Why Do Women Hate Shy & Nervous Guys? by themodernman: 1:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
fucktoto:

You're wrong. The term 'boring' is for the girl involved to define. Most girls fancy shy guys cos they think they're romantic. Shy guys bring flower gifts, smile sheepishly and send romantic texts. What they can't say out they put into action

And you think girl's find ds fun?

You've been spending too much time in d cinemas.

Women are attracted to CONFIDENCE & not all those things you wrote up there...if you like send flowers till sunset...if there's no confidence in you she'll collect it &

give another man dat got d confidence.
Re: Why Do Women Hate Shy & Nervous Guys? by fucktoto: 2:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
themodernman:

And you think girl's find ds fun?

You've been spending too much time in d cinemas.

Women are attracted to CONFIDENCE & not all those things you wrote up there...if you like send flowers till sunset...if there's no confidence in you she'll collect it &

give another man dat got d confidence.
Dude, forget grammar. In women-related matters, I'm more experienced than u are. If you doubt this, tag a good number of girls on this blog and ask them who they would choose between a shy guy who sends flowers and texts messages and an outspoken guy. Before you count ten on ur own side I'll have up to 7. Like I said before, it depends on the kind of girl, so stop generalizing. What is good for the goose . . u know the rest
Re: Why Do Women Hate Shy & Nervous Guys? by themodernman: 2:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
fucktoto:

Dude, forget grammar. In women-related matters, I'm more experienced than u are. If you doubt this, tag a good number of girls on this blog and ask them who they would choose between a shy guy who sends flowers and texts messages and an outspoken guy. Before you count ten on ur own side I'll have up to 7. Like I said before, it depends on the kind of girl, so stop generalizing. What is good for the goose . . u know the rest

Lol you so funny sha see you bragging @ someone you haven't even met b4 saying you know women matters more dan me...okay oh! Mr Sabi na your type dem

dey dupe pass. It shows you actually know little about women cos most of the time you shouldn't believe wat women tell you, rather you should believe wat dy do.

Every naija babe will tell you she wants a God-fearing guy yet you'll see her with a crazy weirdo dats far from godly. CONFIDENCE is not d same as being outspoken

so don't gerrit twisted...you can go ahead & tag d ladies...they'll tell you wat you want to hear...believe dem @ yur own peril..
Re: Why Do Women Hate Shy & Nervous Guys? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
I like shy guys. I wanna be the star.

Boring guys are diff from shy guys,no one wants a boring guy.
Re: Why Do Women Hate Shy & Nervous Guys? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
themodernman:

That's true sha, but he won't stay shy at the same person forever, that's unheard of!

He may be shy when just meeting new people, but I'm sure, the shy guy would get used to them in time.
Re: Why Do Women Hate Shy & Nervous Guys? by themodernman: 2:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
GhostProtocol:

That's true sha, but he won't stay shy at the same person forever, that's unheard of!

He may be shy when just meeting new people, but I'm sure, the shy guy would get used to them in time.

Yeah dats a possibility.
Re: Why Do Women Hate Shy & Nervous Guys? by themodernman: 2:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
ahsekeena:
I like shy guys. I wanna be the star.

Boring guys are diff from shy guys,no one wants a boring guy.

Just try being friends with a terribly shy guy...don't try to make him feel comfortable at all...make sure you don't encourage him...and see how bored you'll become.

A shy guy is usually a boring guy, until you encourage him out of his shell....you'll most likely continue staring at his pretty shelll.
Re: Why Do Women Hate Shy & Nervous Guys? by Diseye29(m): 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
Nt al ladies hate a shy guy
Re: Why Do Women Hate Shy & Nervous Guys? by themodernman: 11:33am On Apr 07, 2015
Diseye29:
Nt al ladies hate a shy guy

Ofcourse ladies dat don't have a choice won't hate shy guys...
Re: Why Do Women Hate Shy & Nervous Guys? by Diseye29(m): 12:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
What du u mean by ladies dat dnt av a choice

(1) (Reply)

Are These People Angels Or Humans? / My Girlfriend Seems To Be Hiding Something? / (pics) See Why Ahmed Musa Divorced Wife, See The Pretty Girl He Wants To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.