Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,925 members, 7,863,265 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:03 PM

What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? (54055 Views)

Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls / Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? / Have You Ever Mistakenly Flirted With An Online Character Of The Same Gender? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 31, 2014
makazona: N1500 ...i dnt usually give xcept for cooking or buying tins dat concern both of us.
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 31, 2014
Linus everywhere.
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by emmansy(m): 11:11am On Jul 31, 2014
@Softsparkyy's plssss check ur pm
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by bosun11(m): 11:11am On Jul 31, 2014
softsparkyy: Linus everywhere.

hmmmmm
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by silversonuc(m): 11:12am On Jul 31, 2014
englishmart: I'm 6ft1" tall. I'm fair. But I don't know if I'm handsome.
grin
I like your name. It sounds like one of those wines we took back in Azerbaijan.
guyman
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 31, 2014
bosun11:

interesting...looks like u a muslim from ur pics right
Because of the gele? I ain't No Muslim
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by tobybasten(m): 11:16am On Jul 31, 2014
nma24: Why do you guys think It's your Fundamental right to have Sex with a woman? Guys love Sex, women Love Money..... It's Understandable. Sex-money....
really? So women don't love sex? ǀ think dis thing should be mutual. Be it money or sex. Not running a bonanza that deep down ure not happy with. I will never give a lady money coz of sex. Ve never done that
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by silversonuc(m): 11:16am On Jul 31, 2014
bosun11:

smh.....no comment bro
good boy
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 31, 2014
rozzay: . Gbam! Miss nma24 nd sir dancok will soon walk down d aisle make some broke guys dey dere dey beef. Pls dearies I'd like to be in ur bridal train oo
No problem dearie
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by bosun11(m): 11:17am On Jul 31, 2014
nma24: Because of the gele? I ain't No Muslim

ok madam
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by bosun11(m): 11:18am On Jul 31, 2014
silversonuc:
good boy

Alright PAPA
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by demzade: 11:20am On Jul 31, 2014
DocAdray: Can't remember giving any guy money, only gifts...

Chei.... why na... u no gree fall mugu?
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 31, 2014
dancok: hey babe I use window phone BBM is yet to hit their store.let catch on whatzapp 08064357013 pls.
cool
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by emmansy(m): 11:22am On Jul 31, 2014
tobybasten: really? So women don't love sex? ǀ think dis thing should be mutual. Be it money or sex. Not running a bonanza that deep down ure not happy with. I will never give a lady money coz of sex. Ve never done that

Simply nothing but d truth...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 31, 2014
Men that are well to do are not here including the writer. If you love a gal as galfriend, you will take care of her without announcing it to the public to avoid her seeing other men, because they; will if you cant afford their needs. Whenever a punishes a woman knowingly, she wouldn't do anything but you will suffer for it one day in a millions folds. Women are spirit in nature but they dont know beware men.
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by bosun11(m): 11:28am On Jul 31, 2014
guest12345: Men that are well to do are not here including the writer. If you love a gal as galfriend, you will take care of her without announcing it to the public to avoid her seeing other men, because they; will if you cant afford their needs. Whenever a punishes a woman knowingly, she wouldn't do anything but you will suffer for it one day in a millions folds. Women are spirit in nature but they dont know beware men.

and we should take good care of those we flirt with too right
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by tobybasten(m): 11:36am On Jul 31, 2014
guest12345: Men that are well to do are not here including the writer. If you love a gal as galfriend, you will take care of her without announcing it to the public to avoid her seeing other men, because they; will if you cant afford their needs. Whenever a punishes a woman knowingly, she wouldn't do anything but you will suffer for it one day in a millions folds. Women are spirit in nature but they dont know beware men.
. So men no get spirit? Can you define what it means to be a well to do man? It s good 2take good care of ur woman no doubt if she desrves it and she cares about uu too. Not a one sided affair or promo...
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by jamesbridget13(f): 11:39am On Jul 31, 2014
[quote author=eezor]
hi, r u in phc? can we meet pls. 7bc7106e[/quote ] yea am in phc but sorry we cant meet
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by fijiano202(m): 11:47am On Jul 31, 2014
fruityjojo:
Advertisement! Hope u paid seun the required amount for advert grin
hahahaha...very very badt girl
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 31, 2014
Spend benevolently for anyone Who makes you Happy... You take care of your man,he takes care of you in return...
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by bosun11(m): 11:51am On Jul 31, 2014
nma24: Spend benevolently for anyone Who makes you Happy... You take care of your man,he takes care of you in return...

gbam...sure babe
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by January27(f): 11:51am On Jul 31, 2014
Leetunechi: I dont give...expt i'm gonno get pusssy in return undecided
Its now trade by barter, you bad gaan
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by January27(f): 11:54am On Jul 31, 2014
Elantracey:

lol, don't allow some hungry Lions jump on you o , I can't even ask a guy for money except on very extreme cases or emergencies.
me too, i dont ask guys for money

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Saraha1(f): 12:03pm On Jul 31, 2014
Hmmmmm.
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 31, 2014
Choi!!! A lot of jobless scammers here ooo.... Nigeria is Just too pathetic. What happened to HONESTY for Christ sake
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by silversonuc(m): 12:07pm On Jul 31, 2014
bosun11: real babes like U are hard to find in this country called nigeria
d babe don c u.k na tink say na real u.k, until u begin beg her mney na wen she go knw watsup, na joke o
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by bosun11(m): 12:09pm On Jul 31, 2014
silversonuc:
d babe don c u.k na tink say na real u.k, until u begin beg her mney na wen she go knw watsup, na joke o

clown !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Leetunechi: 12:10pm On Jul 31, 2014
January27: Its now trade by barter, you bad gaan

i dont want to feel cheated undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by silversonuc(m): 12:11pm On Jul 31, 2014
[quote author=jamesbridget13][/quote]
lmao babe abeg na @sadface@
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by silversonuc(m): 12:12pm On Jul 31, 2014
January27: me too, i dont ask guys for money
@in banky's tone@ she says she doesnt demand frm guys cool story

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 31, 2014
toogentle: Guys, what is the biggest amount you have given a girl at a single time. This could be a girl that you dated. Or a girl that you flirted with why trying to woo her. I don't mean the cumulative amount. I mean that you gave her once at a single time.

For me it is N60,000 when one of my ex wanted to pay her rent. The office she worked had issues and they were not paying salary on time. Her rent was due in the self contain apartment she stayed. The rent was N90k per annum and she could raise only N30k. I completed it amount and she paid the rent.

So what is yours?
60K!! I hope u f****d her well
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 31, 2014
My Gf actually borrowed #200 from ♍ε̲̣ ȶơ buy card..Two months later she never return A♏..Пά im ȋ̝̊ break Uρ d̲̅ relationship

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (30) (Reply)

Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. / Why Do People Say Husbands Are Scarce When I Get At Least 2 Toasters In A Day? / Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.