Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,842 members, 7,851,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:15 AM

What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? (53983 Views)

Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls / Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? / Have You Ever Mistakenly Flirted With An Online Character Of The Same Gender? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by bosun11(m): 10:31am On Jul 31, 2014
rozzay: . Pls am not proposing o(b4 una go carry me go fp say one babe for nland dey propose) am only suggesting he proposes

u dey propose joo
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 31, 2014
This is naija, so i operate on pay-as-earn basis..... i don drop 50k b4, n i don match out witout dropin anytin, it depends on wot she deserves!!!!
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by d33jy85: 10:34am On Jul 31, 2014
D highest I eva. Gave was 15k but that. Was 4 abortion.... Normally e no pass 3k a month an dats if m knackin d. Babe
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by silversonuc(m): 10:36am On Jul 31, 2014
gloryl:

I love ur guts jareeh...don't mind all dis pretenders and broke ass claiming to be wise....pls hold ur babe tight and make her feel more important n expensive...she is urs for life smiley
someone is wishing she was d one on d recieving end
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 31, 2014
nma24: 7576A229..... Ping me
hey babe I use window phone BBM is yet to hit their store.let catch on whatzapp 08064357013 pls.
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by silversonuc(m): 10:38am On Jul 31, 2014
Gay alert
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by englishmart(m): 10:38am On Jul 31, 2014
rozzay: any model sir am not d greedy type nd I don't mind us getting married to cos some guys r proposing here o. Dats if u r tall fair nd handsome
I'm 6ft1" tall. I'm fair. But I don't know if I'm handsome.
grin
I like your name. It sounds like one of those wines we took back in Azerbaijan.
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by silversonuc(m): 10:39am On Jul 31, 2014
ThoniaSlim: 500pounds
gay alert
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:40am On Jul 31, 2014
silversonuc:
gay alert

F.o.o.l Alert!
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by bosun11(m): 10:42am On Jul 31, 2014
ThoniaSlim:

F.o.o.l Alert!

c'mon reply my mail dearie
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 31, 2014
bosun11:

u dey propose joo
. *whispering* he hasn't complained
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by emmansy(m): 10:49am On Jul 31, 2014
dancok: hey babe I use window phone BBM is yet to hit their store.let catch on whatzapp 08064357013 pls.

Choi!!! See sharp guy.... No Lele, na ur Tym make u use am judiciously grin
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Tallesty1(m): 10:49am On Jul 31, 2014
heatmeup: yimu
You really need to be heated up.
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 31, 2014
englishmart: I'm 6ft1" tall. I'm fair. But I don't know if I'm handsome.
grin
I like your name. It sounds like one of those wines we took back in Azerbaijan.
. Don't worry I'd be d judge of d handsomeness, thank u, its actually a stylish spelling for d french wine ROSE.
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by emmansy(m): 10:53am On Jul 31, 2014
As now don become hookup zone now, who would like to hook up, atleast getting to know eachother first, then we plan a date? Gays stay away, only interested in mature babes... wink
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by bosun11(m): 10:54am On Jul 31, 2014
rozzay: . *whispering* he hasn't complained

agreed..then stop trying to say otherwise....its no big deal........"lets see your face sef na "
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by englishmart(m): 10:55am On Jul 31, 2014
rozzay: . Don't worry I'd be d judge of d handsomeness, thank u, its actually a stylish spelling for d french wine ROSE.
money itself is beautiful

LOL
grin
grin
grin
grin
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 31, 2014
bosun11:

agreed..then stop trying to say otherwise....its no big deal........"lets see your face sef na "
. Y?
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by silversonuc(m): 10:56am On Jul 31, 2014
Truckpusher: smh......The asss must not be gold plated for you to start making it rain on her,you dated somebody with potentials for a long time and she's got a problem worth #800,000 and on her own she has raised #300,000 and if the whole thing falls through there is no success story without your name being mentioned as the man that understood perfectly that help is needed right here and right now.......what will you do?

You know when a woman genuinely loves you and you spend on her it wouldn't occur to you that money is being spent,you'll enjoy doing it, we are Africans and we love spending on our women if we have the source.

Boy! Let the people see your wealth in action through your woman.
most sensible comment eva, we are africans, and spending dat cheese should be on jux d right pipo, d lady who doesnt ask for anytin deserves everytin @koredebellowinx@
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 31, 2014
nma24: 7576A229..... Ping me
babe pls drop ur number as soon as u see my quote.
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by bosun11(m): 10:57am On Jul 31, 2014
rozzay: . Y?

just wanna see it!
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by silversonuc(m): 10:58am On Jul 31, 2014
bosun11:

interesting...looks like u a muslim from ur pics right
u have her techno pin, ask her dat on chat, let serious men reason d matter at hand
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 31, 2014
englishmart: money itself is beautiful

LOL
grin
grin
grin
grin
Abi o
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by bosun11(m): 10:59am On Jul 31, 2014
silversonuc:
u have her techno pin, ask her dat on chat, let serious men reason d matter at hand

smh.....no comment bro
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 31, 2014
bosun11:

just wanna see it!
. Its not for public viewing sowy, but I can send it to u dats after I've verified ur capability of viewing it.
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by silversonuc(m): 11:01am On Jul 31, 2014
rozzay: any model sir am not d greedy type nd I don't mind us getting married to cos some guys r proposing here o. Dats if u r tall fair nd handsome

lol rozzay ya own no good ooo, well, wat if he is tall , handsome, fair nd his surname is bola?
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by emmansy(m): 11:02am On Jul 31, 2014
silversonuc:

ROFTL
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 31, 2014
silversonuc:

lol rozzay ya own no good ooo, well, wat if he is tall , handsome, fair nd his surname is bola?
. Hahahhahahahha. U nid prayers seriously, lwknd!
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by bosun11(m): 11:03am On Jul 31, 2014
rozzay: . Its not for public viewing sowy, but I can send it to u dats after I've verified ur capability of viewing it.

then go ahead and verify na......holla @ me ...b.dharmyola@gmail.com......waiting.....
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by bosun11(m): 11:03am On Jul 31, 2014
real babes like U are hard to find in this country called nigeria
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by bosun11(m): 11:04am On Jul 31, 2014
emmansy:

ROFTL

lol..no mind d clown
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 31, 2014
makazona: N1500 ...i dnt usually give xcept for cooking or buying tins dat concern both of us.
hnmm... So you can't give her money for personal use eh

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (30) (Reply)

Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal / Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" / Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.