Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? (36037 Views)

"This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) / Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding / Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by Offpoint: 9:11am On Oct 22, 2019
I've been wondering, could it be their wives aren't romantic enough or they aren't sexually good enough?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by channelads: 9:13am On Oct 22, 2019
They the feel their wives are too beautiful not to cheat so they feel unsecured and try to not to feel like a loser, so they start cheating.

Take your business to the next level with social media Promotions. Check my siggy for contact

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by majamajic(m): 9:22am On Oct 22, 2019
grin

Op u will later know the reason , people have spare cars or not perfect tyres as spare

and why u mix egusi and okra soup

or why we like fruit salad or mix juice

the Truth is that one V makes a P weak and dull

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by Donald95(m): 9:23am On Oct 22, 2019
They love trying out new things. That is why you will see them watching different videos in xvideos instead of just sticking to one video Everytime they want to dance soapy.

But thank God am a virgin

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 22, 2019
Even if Beyoncé is my woman!! I’ll still cheat.

Even if nicki Minaj is my side chick, I’ll still cheat with others.

There’s this joy/adrenaline rush in fvcking a new pvssy.

But in all you do, cheat with respect and dignity. Nor go Dey fvck yansh wey near house o. Also the moment it is only your side chick that is giving you peace and rest of mind. YOU ARE FINISHED. You failed as a man. A real man cheats and still coordinate his family 100%.

287 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by sweetonugbu: 10:01am On Oct 22, 2019
Cheating is a mindset,when u set your mind on cheating,, nothing will stop u going ahead to cheat

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by sweetonugbu: 10:01am On Oct 22, 2019
Same hole different attitudes

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by AfroKnight: 10:20am On Oct 22, 2019
I think many beautiful wives think their beauty is the be-all and end-all of their husband’s existence. So they don’t work on their character.

A man seeks peaceableness and companionship from his wife. If deprived at home, he would be sore tempted to seek them outside. He didn’t marry you to consume his money and look pretty for the association of instagram wives.

156 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by Obierika(m): 10:43am On Oct 22, 2019
Offpoint:
I've been wondering, could it be their wives aren't romantic enough or they aren't sexually good enough?

cc: Lalasticlala

You can't eat the same soup everyday and not get bored at some point!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by PresidentAde(m): 10:59am On Oct 22, 2019
I swear this stuff is true, but I find it hard to understand......

I've seen people with very pretty, decent, respectful & hard working wife's & fiance's...

.(@ leats from my point of view)...
Cheat, jump around & misbehave.....
I don't understand, this stuff is VERY common...
I know some men will try to justify this, but still it's nonsense & the hight of irresponsibility & a path to doom

35 Likes

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by Starboytwo(m): 12:00pm On Oct 22, 2019
This is not about cheating per say...

I mean, and to be honest, I can't see myself doing only my babe, I do other babes and on and on, doesn't mean I dont feel my gf, maybe it's me Sha.... And she knows, I don't even tryna hide...

Maybe not to her face, but she knew something be going on anyway.. she reads my chats(dunno how she figured out my password) but thats her problem... I live my life and if I see a babe I like, I shoot... If she gree we get busy or not...

I don't see myself with only one woman... Who does that Even my babe no pure, so wetin we dey work..

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by Ryan03(f): 12:06pm On Oct 22, 2019
stupidity:
Even if Beyoncé is my woman!! I’ll still cheat.

Even if nicki Minaj is my side chick, I’ll still cheat with others.

There’s this joy/adrenaline rush in fvcking a new pvssy.
and it doesn't rush in fvcking a new dick?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by Ryan03(f): 12:07pm On Oct 22, 2019
PresidentAde:
I swear this stuff is true, but I find it hard to understand......

I've seen people with very pretty, decent, respectful & hard working wife's & fiance's...

.(@ leats from my point of view)...
Cheat, jump around & misbehave.....
I don't understand, this stuff is VERY common...
I know some men will try to justify this, but still it's nonsense & the hight of irresponsibility & a path to doom
just allow their wives hold hands with another man and you will see them wailing on nairaland

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by Ryan03(f): 12:08pm On Oct 22, 2019
Obierika:

You can't eat the same soup everyday and not get bored at some point!
do you think same about women? If not, you are a hypocrite

48 Likes

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 22, 2019
Ryan03:
and it doesn't rush in fvcking a new dick?
brah I don’t know o!! The question says “men” so I answered as a man.

Fvck o, make your penls nor go Dey stand for outside when you see better yansh.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by Ryan03(f): 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2019
stupidity:
brah I don’t know o!! The question says “men” so I answered as a man.

Fvck o, make your penls nor go Dey stand for outside when you see better yansh.
I hate you grin I fvck once in two days.
Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by invigilator(m): 2:15pm On Oct 22, 2019
Man wey dey cheat go still cheat, if e like mek e wife fine pass miss world.... Self discipline is what defines a man's fidelity not looks

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by Asowebdesign: 2:15pm On Oct 22, 2019
Variety.... Simple

I build websites and I'm based IN abuja, 0802 067 5190.
see signature.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by fergie001: 2:15pm On Oct 22, 2019
Men are moved by sight,
Women are moved by touch.

The truth actuarry is that...MEN Don't CHEAT, they are simply polygamous in nature.

19 Likes

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by pointstores(m): 2:15pm On Oct 22, 2019
Naso
Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by spiritedtete: 2:16pm On Oct 22, 2019
It is just natural sometimes, even if God made you an angel...

There is a tendency you will still cheat... it is really not easy to control that thing under... it takes alot of straight mind not to....

Some men cheat because they enjoy it...

Some cheat just to please their fantasies....

Some cheat for bragging....

Staying faithful goes beyond discipline and pricinples.(you can break them anytime)

There is no real definition to why....

The only way to stop cheating is to make a Vow between you and your God that you won't...

Anytime you feel tempted you remember your Vow and the punishment to breaking it...

The Fear of God.. The real Fear of God!

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 22, 2019
cheesy
Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by ReeLoaDead(m): 2:16pm On Oct 22, 2019
The side chick may be a freak in bed cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by kobosmart(m): 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2019
grin cause they saw someone beautifuller

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by Sonnobax15(m): 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2019
undecided Oyedepo that has one jet already,why did he buy another jet??

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2019
Why do women with rich husbands still cheat

Inside life cool

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by Neddstark: 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2019
Men who claim to have beautiful wives usually claim to be responsible as one of their wooing tactics.
If during marriage they start asking for sex, based on their urge they are scared their responsible scam will be busted.
So they simply satisfy their wives the best ways they can, then for the freaky sexual adventure get a younger babe who can understand despite his status.. grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by ruggedtimi(m): 2:18pm On Oct 22, 2019
the hole!!
Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by chigoziri2403(m): 2:18pm On Oct 22, 2019
cool
Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by GoodFaith: 2:18pm On Oct 22, 2019
Sometime it is not about beautiful woman
A not beautiful woman might have better chemistry with a man in bed than a beautiful woman
Sometime raise kids can make people life so busy they don't make time for each other
sometime other woman take the daily stress away from a man
U don't have the challenges of raise kids, paying bill with that woman
so she become your sound board

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years / Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google / Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.