Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate (36038 Views)

More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Raypawer(m): 10:11am On Jul 30, 2014
I hate it when ladies thinks a guy has multiple gf.. cos he is handsome!!!!

13 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by olahero(m): 10:12am On Jul 30, 2014
I HATE WHEN SCRAPED THREAD MAKE FRONT PAGE...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Raypawer(m): 10:12am On Jul 30, 2014
Sommey: When they are wrong and still want you to come aplolgise.

so so true!!

1 Like

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Shori(m): 10:12am On Jul 30, 2014
1. ''All guys are the same(players)...'' and 2. ''All guys date just to have sex!''
Pathetic Mentality of some girls...
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by tellwisdom: 10:12am On Jul 30, 2014
Op...I endorse you. Foolish Nigerian gurls who can't give punny for free angry

1 Like

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by SoullyBaba(m): 10:12am On Jul 30, 2014
I hate it when a girl claims she's a VIRGIN

4 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by oluking: 10:12am On Jul 30, 2014
MissYuzedo: I HATE GUYS WITH SMALL PRICK SAYING THEY HAVE BIG PRICK

#BITG

i swear my own BIG....come give me do grin

1 Like

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by chuxyz(m): 10:12am On Jul 30, 2014
femi4: I hate it when you help a girl, and she sees it as your duty
she sees it as her right and your responsibility. I hate this mentality about ladies i wonder how it escaped my memory else it would have been no.1 on the list.

2 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by AsSabirin(m): 10:12am On Jul 30, 2014
Makeup makes "me" beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 30, 2014
chaloner: Hearing no 5 I feeling like punching the gal
buhahahahaha woman beater!

4 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Yoney007(f): 10:13am On Jul 30, 2014
I agree with ya all because somehow you have had your reason(s)

3 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by bignene(m): 10:14am On Jul 30, 2014
I hate it when a guy excuse a girl,all think abt is dat the guy want to ask her out.too bad,ladies and their fish like brain.

4 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by missdebs(f): 10:14am On Jul 30, 2014
i hate d fact dah i hv nothn 2 say, fp on point
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by CircleOfWilis: 10:14am On Jul 30, 2014
I hate it wen ladies flaunt their front and back to attract my attention

1 Like

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by femi4: 10:15am On Jul 30, 2014
chuxyz: she sees it as her right and your responsibility. I hate this mentality about ladies i wonder how it escaped my memory else it would have been no.1 on the list.
Before you know it, you ll be an errand boy, its worse than friend zone

7 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 30, 2014
nerodenero: I hate friendzone with passion
Then invest in yourself and make yourself more desirable and you'd be wanted as a lover not a brother. smiley.

11 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by nofij(m): 10:16am On Jul 30, 2014
;DGuys are actually telling us about pains they are experiencing in their relationships

5 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 30, 2014
I hate when guys feel cause a girl likes you or maybe just wants to hang with you- automatically means she wants your stick. Booo!

9 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by chinnyness122(f): 10:18am On Jul 30, 2014
I hate men that see all ladies as Ankara material which dey can easily buy, use and discard.

9 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by mykali(m): 10:18am On Jul 30, 2014
Lol. Interesting thread. What I dislike about women is plenty. But one major one is the emotional drama. And that part is what every woman has but that doesn't mean I dislike them. I love them so much. It's what makes them unique. But that part right there is why I have trouble staying in a relationship. I can't deal abeg.
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by sweetkev(m): 10:19am On Jul 30, 2014
I hate when a girl claim to be a virgin.

5 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by chuxyz(m): 10:19am On Jul 30, 2014
AlfaSeltzer: op you still have a lot to learn
if they don't think like that, they won't be women and if you don't like women's thinking, you are probably gay.
you too have lots to learn else you won't be here. By the way who said they should stop thinking the way they wanna think? I'm only enlightening people like you not to have such mentality cos the are not true most of the time.

2 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 30, 2014
ladies mentality noni..
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by lekropasky(m): 10:20am On Jul 30, 2014
i hate it wen a girl make u feel like u ar ntin....buh, still like ya..... :Pi hate it wen a girl make u feel like u ar ntin....buh, still like ya.....

2 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 30, 2014
CircleOfWilis: I hate it wen ladies flaunt their front and back to attract my attention
you need to listen to "check on it" by Beyonce. smiley. My best part? "Got it? Flaunt it-boy I know you want it". wink

2 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by bloglover(m): 10:21am On Jul 30, 2014
donroxy: Holy God :

I hate the mentality of a woman who think she can buy me with pu:s:sy !!

She is already done for !!!

then u must be the vaseline type

2 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by mykali(m): 10:21am On Jul 30, 2014
evegran: I hate when guys feel cause a girl likes you or maybe just wants to hang with you- automatically means she wants your stick. Booo!

It helps If you make this clear from the onset. Guys have this testosterone thing that makes them want to sleep wit any lady they meet that's not their relative.

7 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Omomehn: 10:22am On Jul 30, 2014
mencade5: ppp
joe u still dey here?
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:22am On Jul 30, 2014
chuxyz: you too have lots to learn else you won't be here. By the way who said they should stop thinking the way they wanna think? I'm only enlightening people like you not to have such mentality cos the are not true most of the time.

I can see that a lot girls have frustrated you because you can't understand them.
poor you. Try boys, you might be more succesful.

3 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 30, 2014
mykali:

It helps If you make this clear from the onset. Guys have this testosterone thing that makes them want to sleep wit any lady they meet that's not their relative.
merci. Your advise will be considered. smiley
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Emmafrancis: 10:24am On Jul 30, 2014
When they expect you to know what their problems are without telling you. Like as if you are a magician or something.

Oh. I also hate it when they ask that annoying question everytime " do you love me?" Especially before sex....

I hate it when girls feel like they have given us heaven and earth by having sex with us.

And I hate it when they are stingy with IT. No big deal to it, e no dey finish , bring am make we flex.

21 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by CircleOfWilis: 10:24am On Jul 30, 2014
evegran: you need to listen to "check on it" by Beyonce. smiley. My best part? "Got it? Flaunt it-boy I know you want it". wink
my eyes can see thru all clothings( including hijab ), I know if u got it lady, no need to flaunt it

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese / He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him / Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.