Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,235 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola (46867 Views)

Curing Leukaemia With HIV: Breakthough On Treatment For Cancer? / Facial Treatment With Live Snail / Cancer Treatment With Soursop Leaf (latest Invention) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola by AriDsexy(f): 6:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
ojeffo: RUSHES OFF TO ORDER 12 RICE BAGS OF BITTER KOLA. ..AND EVEN MORE FOR POSSIBLE EXPORT TO LIBERIA...HEALTH AND CASH MAKING ON MY MIND...MEANWHILE I AM FROM ANAMBRA STATE
Igbo kwenu

1 Like

Re: Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola by MegMich(m): 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
Nigerians, this is not about Iwu.
Ebola is on the loose and all hands should be on the deck no matter the source.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola by Daniel058(m): 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
ojeffo: RUSHES OFF TO ORDER 12 RICE BAGS OF BITTER KOLA. ..AND EVEN MORE FOR POSSIBLE EXPORT TO LIBERIA...HEALTH AND CASH MAKING ON MY MIND...MEANWHILE I AM FROM ANAMBRA STATE
nwa Anambra n'ego..lol. Idi very sharrp!!!
Re: Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola by misterjosh(m): 6:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
MrPresident1: What is Ebola? Is it the name of a new movie? undecided

Abi is it the latest game in town?

I keep hearing Ebola Ebola Ebola... wetin be Ebola undecided

grin
Wake-up
Re: Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola by mkoabiola: 6:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
Is not ds same professor dat discovered cure for HIV and was thrown to d bin.
An attention seeker I guess
Re: Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola by TBD(m): 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
Can anything good come from Iwu ? Consider his record from INEC.
Re: Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola by Jovie: 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2014
I think they should develop this research to its full potential
Re: Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola by akpanikpe(m): 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2014
Mennhh! Who say work no dey 9ja? Goin bck to the village to start bitter cola farming sharp sharp no time. Is gonna be a hot cake.
Re: Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola by kacheezy: 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2014
Wuru wuru Iwu.
Re: Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola by topaaz(m): 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
dstnd: the power of nature is greater Dan science
And who told you that nature and science are separate from each other?

1 Like

Re: Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola by arsetalks(m): 6:49pm On Aug 01, 2014
Iwu is not only a good election rigger then? I thought he was only good for rigging enoughs in favor of PDP?
Re: Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola by overhypedsteve(m): 6:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
Samgreguc:
y mst it b US Food and Drug Administration and not NAFDAC?
it is the world largest food and drug body. It surpasses that of any country
Re: Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola by bigbozz(m): 6:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
IF THIS RESEARCH IS ANYTHING TO GO BY, THEN, WHY CAN'T OUR DOCTORS GO AHEAD TO USE IT? WHY MUST WE WAIT FOR WHITE MAN'S FOOD? I WAS EMBARRASS TO HEAR THE ALJAZEERA REPORTER QUOTING AN AFRICAN LEADER SAYING AFRICANS ARE HELPLESS TO STOP THE SPREAD OF THE VIRUS. Y? CORRUPTION AND NOTHING MORE.
Re: Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola by maclatunji: 6:55pm On Aug 01, 2014
*Dashes out to get tonnes of kola* #Hehehehe
Re: Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola by Btruth: 7:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
Also this link: http://lm.?u=http%3A%2F%2Farticles.philly.com%2F1999-08-04%2Fnews%2F25485403_1_ebola-virus-miracle-drug-kola&h=KAQGn0YDU&s=1
Re: Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola by tobyemmanuel(m): 7:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
Pennywise: Iwu is a fraud. Always been. He should be enjoying his INEC largese quietly rather than pretending to be an intellectual. A proper investigation of this man will cast doubt on the general perception of Nigeria as a sovereign country.
At least he did something. All u did was comment. So wot step have u taken concerning the disease. All the bizarre comment sha.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola by searay(m): 7:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
jpphilips:

Because Iwu has graduated from research Scams to Electoral scam
Na Iwu been dey carry ballot box run
Re: Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola by iswallker(m): 7:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
jahchild34: all we know for now is bittercola which subdues the ebola idiot, a breast at hand is worth more than 100 in a bra, for now i will stick to that instead of criticizing our only hope bros, na wa for u o, at least give us small hope na

I like the bosom part... grin
Re: Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola by JuanDeDios: 7:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
This might be something good from Maurice Iwuruwuru. Anyway, malla don hammer.
Re: Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola by Moreena(f): 7:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
IWU read history so wats d correlation? Except if he is a trad Dr. Fine
Re: Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola by ojeffo: 7:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
Re: Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola by ojeffo: 7:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
pat077: d virus is already in ur domain. Keep it, u may use it curing ur family and friends.
NO BRO..IT IS EVERYWHERE..JST DT WE ARE VERY HYGIENIC, THATS WHY WE DETECTED IT EARLIER...UNLIKE THE VERY PEOPLE IN NIGERIA THAT WE KNOW WITH "DOTI" AND FILTH... I NO CALL NAME OO...BUT DEM SABI DO HEAVY TRIBAL MARKS SHAAA
Re: Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 01, 2014
Got me some bitter Kola for my Ebola.... grin...couldn't resist!
Re: Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola by simdam500(m): 7:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
Cure Come Now...
Re: Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola by dstnd: 7:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
topaaz: And who told you that nature and science are separate from each other?
lol....u funny nature is the pure hand of God...science is the amplified version of nature which control by man
Re: Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola by hamilton62(m): 7:33pm On Aug 01, 2014
dstnd: the power of nature is greater Dan science
Hey! Nature's science, you can't differentiate it if you truly want to understand nature.
Pls what's science if I may ask you?
Re: Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola by dstnd: 7:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
hamilton62:
Hey! Nature's science, you can't differentiate it if you truly want to understand nature.
Pls what's science if I may ask you?
science is not what am taught in Nigeria,
Re: Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 01, 2014
iswallker:

I like the bosom part... grin
ok u bam, badt guy
Re: Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola by DonaldGenes(m): 7:58pm On Aug 01, 2014
jpphilips:

Because Iwu has graduated from research Scams to Electoral scam

Lmao!

1 Like

Re: Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola by lucianohase(m): 8:16pm On Aug 01, 2014
MrPresident1: What is Ebola? Is it the name of a new movie? undecided

Abi is it the latest game in town?

I keep hearing Ebola Ebola Ebola... wetin be Ebola undecided

grin
its a new comedic movie that nollywood will do very soon! Actors: Mr Ibu n co

1 Like

Re: Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola by Ninilowo(m): 8:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
Wherez Jeremiah Abalaka a beg? Make him con talk small abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola by Mblem(m): 8:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
I think Iwu should be tested first... because he might contact the virus.. #justsaying#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Second Wave Of COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Down Schools, Etc / 10 Bad Habits That Damages The Brain (picture) / Autopsy: See What An Expectant Mother Said That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.