Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,521 members, 7,816,277 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here (8614 Views)

Nysc Batch B 14 Posted To Plateau / Abusites Posted To Kebbi Batch B '14 / Batch B '14 Katsina Corpers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here by obinoral1179(m): 9:58pm On Jul 31, 2014
opeyemmmy:

Madam, save yourself the stress of going to Calabar. Go to Onitsha and board a bus going to Ikom, stop at Obubra Camp junction.
my oga is here. I second it, pls dnt go to calabar becos from calabar to obubra is roughly 4-5 hours.
Re: Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here by rhazur(m): 10:11pm On Jul 31, 2014
obinoral1179: please ask your question and i will be ready to answer you.

Things you will need in obubra camp.
1 umbrella
2 rubber sneakers
3 white shirt that can dry easily.
4 enough white stockings.
5 come to camp early, for better bed space.
Note : if you are coming from the western part of Nigeria, dnt board a direct bus going to calabar unless u are coming with a flight. From lagos,osun,ogun,oyo,ekiti,and ondo board a bus going to onithsha drop at the last bus stop den from onistha board a bus with a transport company called onithsha south i mean ONITHSHA SOUTH, tell them you are going to obubra. Any question pls ask me
Must we go to onitsha 1st...dats for we coming in from lagos??
Re: Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here by obinoral1179(m): 10:25pm On Jul 31, 2014
rhazur:
Must we go to onitsha 1st...dats for we coming in from lagos??
YES.
Re: Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here by obinoral1179(m): 10:31pm On Jul 31, 2014
omafunky: Did I hear ugep?learnt those ugep people eat human flesh....well I was posted to cross river and i will like to work my ppa to calabar...how possible is that and where is best for one to do ppa in crossriver.....Thanks in advance to anyone who will help answer me ASAP!
you are not staying at ugep but ur boss will pass through ugep to obubra junction before heading to ikom.

Note corp member are serving in ugep presently. And for calabar when u get to camp you will know.
Re: Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here by Dawumi(f): 3:53am On Aug 01, 2014

1 umbrella
2 rubber sneakers
Note : if you are coming from the western part of Nigeria, dnt board a direct bus going to calabar unless u are coming with a flight. From lagos,osun,ogun,oyo,ekiti,and ondo board a bus going to onithsha drop at the last bus stop den from onistha board a bus with a transport company called onithsha south i mean ONITHSHA SOUTH, tell them you are going to obubra. Any question pls ask me
can i get rubber sneakers @ d camp?
Re: Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here by Agozie48: 9:50am On Aug 01, 2014
opeyemmmy:

If you can find a direct bus to Ugep from Enugu, fine. From Ugep, you take a cab/bus to Obubra camp. If you can't, pass through Onitsha.

Thanks I saw Onitsha mass transit going to Ugep ...please how much will the cab cost and how fast can one get a cab around there
Re: Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here by Agozie48: 9:56am On Aug 01, 2014
opeyemmmy:

If you can find a direct bus to Ugep from Enugu, fine. From Ugep, you take a cab/bus to Obubra camp. If you can't, pass through Onitsha.

Thanks I found Onitsha mass transit going to Ugep ...please how much will cab collect from me when I get to Ugep
Re: Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here by opeyemmmy(m): 10:27am On Aug 01, 2014
Agozie48:

Thanks I saw Onitsha mass transit going to Ugep ...please how much will the cab cost and how fast can one get a cab around there

It should cost less than 1k. Very fast since you are going around this time.

If I may ask, is the Onitsha mass transit taking you from Enugu or Onitsha?
Re: Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here by opeyemmmy(m): 10:28am On Aug 01, 2014
Dawumi: can i get rubber sneakers @ d camp?

Yes.
Re: Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here by Agozie48: 1:10pm On Aug 01, 2014
opeyemmmy:

It should cost less than 1k. Very fast since you are going around this time.

If I may ask, is the Onitsha mass transit taking you from Enugu or Onitsha?

Its taking me from Enugu
Re: Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here by ecomerceguru: 1:41pm On Aug 01, 2014
1 umbrella
2 rubber sneakers

Please, Which Network is stronger and can send & Receive Data in The Camp. I really want to Know. Thanks
Re: Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here by opeyemmmy(m): 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
ecomerceguru:

Please, Which Network is stronger and can send & Receive Data in The Camp. I really want to Know. Thanks

Virtually all the four networks... but Airtel seems the fastest - being the only network that has 3G network there.
Re: Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here by obinoral1179(m): 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
ecomerceguru:

thanks for drawing my attention to that.

During our orientation the famous network was very bad but airtel was good and the browsing was quite ok.

NB: carry all the sims u have along but subscribe to airtel network.
Re: Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here by Meeky(m): 8:05pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ewiss: Tnks swerri wher r u posted to
anambra oh
Re: Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here by tojahh(m): 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
Thanks Obinoral and co. You're doing a great job. Am served in Cross River State (13B) in Ogoja LGA, a very conducive and hospitable Community. Though not much with industries and firms, but schools yakpa, you go teach tire. Anyway, no fear, the town is developed with almost all the Banks available. Ask anything, am here with my crew to offer best assistance. Wish you a happy camping.
Re: Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here by pifoy: 11:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
Hello guyz, crongrat 2 all pospective batch B corpers of cross river. Pls am in lagos n would like u guyz 2 add me on bbm so we can share info. 32215bd2 or call 08065761660. Tanx.
Re: Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here by pifoy: 11:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
am been sent to obubura.
Re: Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here by Moole: 1:57am On Aug 02, 2014
please is port Harcourt very close to cross river
Re: Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here by raficki87(m): 2:36am On Aug 02, 2014
Posted also to cross river cool BBM 7ef8abd5.... Currently at Unn nsukka... So can I get a bus to this ugep at enugu
Re: Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here by Andytoc(m): 4:37am On Aug 02, 2014
I was posted to CR too. Let's connect - 07062615319
BBM-21e2ce79
Re: Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here by adorable11: 5:30am On Aug 02, 2014
Am a batch c corp member d help I can render is after camp , incase of accomodation 2 does posted 2 calabar municipality and calabar soutth. And 2 any nurse who is posted 2 a skul 4 teachin and wld lyk 2 practice as a nurse in a gud private clinic. Jst add me up on whatsapp 08063988626. Wish u all a safe journey as u travel dwn here.
Re: Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here by obinoral1179(m): 7:15am On Aug 02, 2014
pifoy: am been sent to obubura.
welcome to the land of mud and oiling water.
Re: Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here by obinoral1179(m): 7:17am On Aug 02, 2014
raficki87: Posted also to cross river cool BBM 7ef8abd5.... Currently at Unn nsukka... So can I get a bus to this ugep at enugu
yes and from ugep to obubra.
Re: Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here by obinoral1179(m): 7:18am On Aug 02, 2014
Moole: please is port Harcourt very close to cross river
4-5h
Re: Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here by obinoral1179(m): 7:27am On Aug 02, 2014
Good morning, hope u have started packing ur luggage,the journey before is very tedious especiall for those coming from west.

Cross river is a unique state and very peaceful.
The state pays paltry 3k,some private firms pays 5k,10k,20k depending on your PPA.
They are 18 local council in cross river which are :akamkpa.odukpani,calabar municipal,calabar south,bakassi,akpabuyo,biase,yakurr,ikom,ogoja,abi,boki east and west, obudu,obaliku,etung,bekwarara,obubra.
Journey mercy is my prayer for you all.

Obubra welcomes you all.
NCCF welcomes you all
you mean so much to us.

Please go to camp early.
Re: Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here by lexiwonder(m): 8:32am On Aug 02, 2014
if u re going nysc camp @ obubra,that's if u hav being posted to cross rivers and u re going frm Ekiti state here is my num 08066013969,08109105604 contact me so dat we can move together.
Re: Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here by Dawumi(f): 8:37am On Aug 02, 2014
Thanks guys,u doing great jobs for us here
Re: Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here by Dawumi(f): 8:55am On Aug 02, 2014
lexiwonder: if u re going nysc camp @ obubra,that's if u hav being posted to cross rivers and u re going frm Ekiti state here is my num 08066013969,08109105604 contact me so dat we can move together.

We are 4 going from Akure

1 Like

Re: Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here by Ewiss(f): 9:36am On Aug 02, 2014
Meeky: anambra oh
Is ok na or u wanted sumwher else
Re: Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here by LecturerIFE: 10:42am On Aug 02, 2014
Moole: please is port Harcourt very close to cross river

From PH, board a car/bus to Calabar, stop at Odukpani and join another vehicle from there to Obubra.
Re: Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here by Meeky(m): 10:45am On Aug 02, 2014
Ewiss:
Is ok na or u wanted sumwher else
mehn i wanted somewhere else
Re: Crossriver Batch B 14 Let's Meet Here by rhazur(m): 11:12am On Aug 02, 2014
Meeky: mehn i wanted somewhere else
Doc meeky go ur anambra ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kwara Corpers Hold HIV And AIDS Prevention Campaign (Photos) / Batch C Corpers To Protest Non-Payment Of Allowance In Ekiti State / EU To Collaborate With NYSC On Youth Empowerment (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.