Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

My Babe Is Moving To Glo! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe Is Moving To Glo! (803 Views)

My Babe Is Begging Me To Suck Her Pussy? / My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? / My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Babe Is Moving To Glo! by Caliente(m): 11:47am On Oct 15, 2008
[size=13pt]My babe is about getting a job in Globacom. You are familiar with the compulsory sensual/sexual requirements and task for chics getting employed in Glo or so I heard. My chic has got Mike Adenuga's perfect sexual/sensual shape and figure requirement. She's likely to get the job. In fact she's gotten the job already. Abegi o, have I lost her to Adenuga?. Is it as bad as people say?[/size]
Re: My Babe Is Moving To Glo! by tboy1(m): 11:54am On Oct 15, 2008
Caliente:

[size=13pt]My babe is about getting a job in Globacom. You are familiar with the compulsory sensual/sexual requirements and task for chics getting employed in Glo or so I heard. My chic has got Mike Adenuga's perfect sexual/sensual shape and figure requirement. She's likely to get the job. In fact she's gotten the job already. Abegi o, have I lost her to Adenuga?. Is it as bad as people say?[/size]

LOL . . . what sexual/sensual shape r we talking bout?
Re: My Babe Is Moving To Glo! by sylvao2000(m): 12:15pm On Oct 15, 2008
@POSTER: YOU OWN DONE FINISH, MY ADVICE FOR YOU NA PLS JST START LOOKING FOR ANOTHER WIFE/BABE

YOUR WIFE/BABE WILL JST BE EXPOSE TO 5 POEPLE NA,

1. HER DRIVER
2. CO-WORKERS
3. HER MANAGER
4. ADENUGA DRIVER
5. ADENUGA PA.

SHE WILL NEVER GET A SPACE INTO ADENUGA HIMSELF, BECAUSE ADENUGA IS JST TOO BUSY FOR CHEAP BABE/WIFE OF YOURS,
Re: My Babe Is Moving To Glo! by Tgirl4real(f): 12:18pm On Oct 15, 2008
rflol ;d
Re: My Babe Is Moving To Glo! by Hardar4lag(m): 12:36pm On Oct 15, 2008
@poster give me ur girl number maybe she can be my sugar mummy
Re: My Babe Is Moving To Glo! by bigfather(m): 12:45pm On Oct 15, 2008
I don't know where you get such info from ? So cus your babe is going to work in Glo,she is now vulnerable abi ? You sabi how many sweet babes dey glo ? If you are not cool with her working there, why not make an alternative arrangement of setting her up with a good business or you can put a tracker on her so that you'll know whenever she talks to Adenuga. undecided Na wa for you o !
You need to trust your woman . Pal !
Re: My Babe Is Moving To Glo! by arianne(f): 12:52pm On Oct 15, 2008
My babe is about getting a job in Globacom. You are familiar with the compulsory sensual/sexual requirements and task for chics getting employed in Glo or so I heard. My chic has got Mike Adenuga's perfect sexual/sensual shape and figure requirement. She's likely to get the job. In fact she's gotten the job already. Abegi o, have I lost her to Adenuga?. Is it as bad as people say?

please get ova urself already. baba's (adenuga) spec is way out of this world (if u sef see, walahi , aya e aja!).ur girlfriend mite neva even get to be interviewed by him much less see him. the man is not as randy as pple think ok. he's a business man wit lots on his mind. yeah, i wrk in glo n for the past 2 years, no new in-take has had an interview with him, i also didnt. ok. av only seen him @ glo functions
Re: My Babe Is Moving To Glo! by origina9ja(f): 1:28pm On Oct 15, 2008
cheesy
dis jst shows hw trust matter alot
u aint lost her
dnt let peepz discorage yo
Re: My Babe Is Moving To Glo! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 15, 2008
guy u need 2 strengthen ur chin, cos ur babe is surely going 2 be f.ucked by the bull. o ti sure ju grin
Re: My Babe Is Moving To Glo! by Pennywise(m): 2:35pm On Oct 15, 2008
I dont know what goes on inside glo but I can say that they surely take care of their own.

On two separate occasions I flew to the Uk for visit I met with 2 very shapely glo babes on paid holiday trips. They are not high level operatives otherwise they would have been 'pulling first class.'This thread is beginning to make me wonder what goes on in there grin
Re: My Babe Is Moving To Glo! by Seun(m): 2:41pm On Oct 15, 2008
Is this a joke thread? Are you serious?
Re: My Babe Is Moving To Glo! by CYclone1(f): 2:41pm On Oct 15, 2008
Caliente:

You can do better than this now tongue If you wan tell us say your woman get glo job, you for just talk am, no be say make you dey use style! I have a sister who is drop-dead gorgeous and a couple of friends working there, they're yet to grace Adenuga's bed. So, WTF?
Re: My Babe Is Moving To Glo! by Pennywise(m): 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2008
Seun:

Is this a joke thread?  Are you serious?
Seun, this is as serious as a heart attack like they say. The first babe no gree my own she just they carry so so nose.The other one I charted up in the departure lounge. This one had good prospects but we were soon separated. Both departing.

(1) (Reply)

She's In A Fix Position. / What Should I Do Nairalander's / Relationship Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.