Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

My Babe Is Begging Me To Suck Her Pussy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe Is Begging Me To Suck Her Pussy? (6335 Views)

Help Before She Kill Me, My Babe Is Fun Of This Bad Habit / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart / This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Babe Is Begging Me To Suck Her Pussy? by unibenstudent1(m): 3:28pm On Mar 25, 2016
Should I?
Re: My Babe Is Begging Me To Suck Her Pussy? by scampy(m): 3:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
Your choice na.
Re: My Babe Is Begging Me To Suck Her Pussy? by SUPERPACK: 3:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
Buhari is this the change we voted for?

6 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Begging Me To Suck Her Pussy? by Monalisa185(f): 3:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
SMH
Re: My Babe Is Begging Me To Suck Her Pussy? by Obichi98(m): 3:35pm On Mar 25, 2016
For once can't we hear or read what will make heaven and earth to rejoice ? Too many lossed adults in nairaland

4 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Begging Me To Suck Her Pussy? by ba7man(m): 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
Suck if you want to suck...........

Don't talk....... undecided
Re: My Babe Is Begging Me To Suck Her Pussy? by solid3(m): 3:40pm On Mar 25, 2016
unibenstudent1:
Should I?

Before you do, be aware of the consequences of sucking girls puzzy:

1. Your tongue will become ulcerated, that is, there would be several lines on your tongue. No treatment for that yet. Although u will not die from that.

2. You may get hepatitis c which can lead to death. And if it doesn't kill you fast it will kill you slowly.

3. You will automatically get mouth odour that is very hard to cure.

So, the ball in in ur court.

12 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Begging Me To Suck Her Pussy? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 25, 2016
U dey mad nii,y u too dull like dis? cheesy abeg go and decorate d babe wall asap!!#Eat it like u mean it!

2 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Begging Me To Suck Her Pussy? by firstking01(m): 3:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
Mumu
Re: My Babe Is Begging Me To Suck Her Pussy? by chynie: 3:45pm On Mar 25, 2016
give me her number cool

4 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Begging Me To Suck Her Pussy? by MUVA(m): 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2016
Its quite healthy if she's neat underneath...

But then again, you're a troll so... undecided
Re: My Babe Is Begging Me To Suck Her Pussy? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2016
if I type watz on my mind, this op might never post a topic on nairaland again.... therefore, I will just pass.... undecided
Re: My Babe Is Begging Me To Suck Her Pussy? by MUVA(m): 3:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
chynie:
give me her number cool
cool Toto brusher grin
Re: My Babe Is Begging Me To Suck Her Pussy? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
SUCK IT IF SHE IS 100% HYGENIC.

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Begging Me To Suck Her Pussy? by Thylord(m): 3:48pm On Mar 25, 2016
solid3:

Before you do, be aware of the consequences of sucking girls puzzy:

1. Your tongue will become ulcerated, that is, there would be several lines on your tongue. No treatment for that yet. Although u will not die from that.

2. You may get hepatitis c which can lead to death. And if it doesn't kill you fast it will kill you slowly.

3. You will automatically get mouth odour that is very hard to cure.

So, the ball in in ur court.
the guy has mouth odour already.

3 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Begging Me To Suck Her Pussy? by chynie: 3:49pm On Mar 25, 2016
MUVA:

cool Toto brusher grin

pls cant I help a bro again grin
Re: My Babe Is Begging Me To Suck Her Pussy? by iykekelvins(m): 3:49pm On Mar 25, 2016
Chai..
Re: My Babe Is Begging Me To Suck Her Pussy? by missbronzy(f): 3:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
unibenstudent1:
Should I?
yes oo, suck her kitty cat
Re: My Babe Is Begging Me To Suck Her Pussy? by JoeCutie(m): 3:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
namedonfinish:
if I type watz on my mind, this op might never post a topic on nairaland again.... therefore, I will just pass.... undecided
Well, you didn't pass sha. You actually posted what was on your mind. grin
Re: My Babe Is Begging Me To Suck Her Pussy? by checkolatunji: 3:53pm On Mar 25, 2016
No be small thing dey happen for NL ooo grin grin grin imagine Wetin person dey ask.
I tire for my naija peeps oooo
Re: My Babe Is Begging Me To Suck Her Pussy? by JoeCutie(m): 3:54pm On Mar 25, 2016
Bia op, which Uniben you be sef? The Uniben I know? Na lie oh, no be so we be, we be good boys. grin
Re: My Babe Is Begging Me To Suck Her Pussy? by Monalisa185(f): 4:01pm On Mar 25, 2016
JoeCutie:
Bia op, which Uniben you be sef? The Uniben I know? Na lie oh, no be so we be, we be good boys. grin

your second name must be HOPE tonguetongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Babe Is Begging Me To Suck Her Pussy? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 25, 2016
JoeCutie:
Well, you didn't pass sha. You actually posted what was on your mind. grin

my mind kwa?

that is not wat is on my real mind ooo.... if I post wat is on my real mind, op might just decide to bury himself alive by himself.....lol....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Babe Is Begging Me To Suck Her Pussy? by geni340(f): 4:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
namedonfinish:
pls type, so he will spare us his future posts..
Re: My Babe Is Begging Me To Suck Her Pussy? by JoeCutie(m): 4:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
Monalisa185:

your second name must be HOPE tonguetongue
No, na Faith. undecided tongue

I know you would never agree that I'm a good boy. Maybe you think everybody's like you. Ajo nwa!
tongue grin
Re: My Babe Is Begging Me To Suck Her Pussy? by JoeCutie(m): 4:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
namedonfinish:

my mind kwa?

that is not wat is on my real mind ooo.... if I post wat is on my real mind, op might just decide to bury himself alive by himself.....lol....
Babes! So you have real and fake minds? Gbaa m okpa n'eze! grin
Re: My Babe Is Begging Me To Suck Her Pussy? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 25, 2016
geni340:
pls type, so he will spare us his future posts..

sis, let's forgive him ... I don't want him to commit sucide...
Re: My Babe Is Begging Me To Suck Her Pussy? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
JoeCutie:
Babes! So you have real and fake minds? Gbaa m okpa n'eze! grin

yes oooo... I get real and fake face sef....

abeg no mind d guy jawe... nonsense question for this kain hot weather....
Re: My Babe Is Begging Me To Suck Her Pussy? by Monalisa185(f): 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
JoeCutie:
No, na Faith. undecided tongue

I know you would never agree that I'm a good boy. Maybe you think everybody's like you. Ajo nwa!
tongue grin

Hian, gini ka ona akokwa?

you've never been a good boytongue

ajo nwa si windowtongue
Re: My Babe Is Begging Me To Suck Her Pussy? by JoeCutie(m): 4:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
namedonfinish:

yes oooo... I get real and fake face sef....

abeg no mind d guy jawe... nonsense question for this kain hot weather....
No wonder you no get your picture for your profile. undecided

Dude is maybe high on too much sun
. grin
Re: My Babe Is Begging Me To Suck Her Pussy? by JoeCutie(m): 5:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
Monalisa185:

Hian, gini ka ona akokwa?

you've never been a good boytongue

ajo nwa si windowtongue
Jealousy!!! tongue grin
Re: My Babe Is Begging Me To Suck Her Pussy? by Daniel2289(m): 5:02pm On Mar 25, 2016
Obichi98:
For once can't we hear or read what will make heaven and earth to rejoice ?
Too many lossed adults in nairaland
U are in Romance room, so don't expect anytin like dat. We have different rooms here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saw This In My Cousins Bag A Night Ago. / Why Is Vaginna So Close To Anus / Sleppy Sex Style Have You Tried It?let Her Lay Flat Spreed The Leg And Enter,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.