Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials (29405 Views)

I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke / Various Ways Of Making Money Online 2016 Fiverr,cpa,blogging Etc / What Are The Various Ways To Make Money Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by gurusmac4: 8:51pm On Aug 14, 2014
Thank you splendinho.... we are getting closer
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by CosmicJames(m): 8:51pm On Aug 14, 2014
splendinho: What am i going to do for us all i have a couple of the premium tools...

And am willing to give them to you....

not free though....what can you afford

What we can afford? Well, we are of different sizes and so is our pocket. Some of us might even be broke @ this time. I ll suggest you carefuly consider your followers base on our economic climate and decide yourself what you can actually afford for us. This is internet biz; if we don't have all the tools to run it proper, we ll run into problem or limitation later.
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by wkkwl: 9:41pm On Aug 14, 2014
broda i been really following you,keep up the good work,the way u re just breaking the whole thing,makes it more clearer for us new bie.....please for the premium tools we reallly need ur help oh.....tinx re not easy bro....imagine a phd holder applying for 20k job,country hard ma bro...u re putting smile on d face of Nigerians keep up d good work.
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by smallvilletolu(m): 10:02pm On Aug 14, 2014
Space blocked
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by omoadamo2010(m): 10:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
pls send me the e-book @ omoadamo2013@gmail.com....God bless bless u
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by smallvilletolu(m): 10:13pm On Aug 14, 2014
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by splendinho(m): 10:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
sorry for coming late guys!!!

One of my target is to help the unemployed make a living online....

Staright Up!!!
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by splendinho(m): 10:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
How TO DELIVER OUR Graphics
GIG
Now we come to the important part.
You will need three things here:

1. Tools for the job u got an order on

2. how to use them

3. Design your clients job after he hs submitted his Details

after dis go to ur tool design it and save it with a name or name of the buyer on your pc

Now go to the todo section or Order page...

Click on Deliver now

Now select Upload

Locate the file u designed and saved on your pc

Allow the file to upload.

U see a space to type something

dont worry i will give you guys my templates that lets my buyers leave me a +ve review..

After that just sit back and wait to see your Positiv review and Cash after 15days.

Up Next #what you all want

How to Withdraw our earnings

Stay Tuned...
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by smallvilletolu(m): 10:34pm On Aug 14, 2014
splendinho: sorry for coming late guys!!!

One of my target is to help the unemployed make a living online....

Staright Up!!!
if we put God first follow by our trust on it yes we can
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by All4good: 12:14am On Aug 15, 2014
@Splendinho
So far so good. Though by the title of you Thread it seems like the class has only just begone.
You have elaborated a lot on Fiverr that I personally believe any of your student should be making money from it already.
Which reminds me of your money back guarantee, "$5 in 7days" (Aug.01). Today na 14th, I go make claims 'cos guys still dey try find out how to receive the money if and when they earn it. LOL.

24HRS Delivery of Gigs:
For newbies this should not be our focus. Better to under-promise and over-deliver. Lots of top rated sellers on Fiverr offer 2-3days deadline. If your sales pitch is cool (like the examples you gave) I believe we will find buyers.

Thanks for sharing...
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by splendinho(m): 2:15am On Aug 15, 2014
All4good: @Splendinho
So far so good. Though by the title of you Thread it seems like the class has only just begone.
You have elaborated a lot on Fiverr that I personally believe any of your student should be making money from it already.
Which reminds me of your money back guarantee, "$5 in 7days" (Aug.01). Today na 14th, I go make claims 'cos guys still dey try find out how to receive the money if and when they earn it. LOL.

24HRS Delivery of Gigs:
For newbies this should not be our focus. Better to under-promise and over-deliver. Lots of top rated sellers on Fiverr offer 2-3days deadline. If your sales pitch is cool (like the examples you gave) I believe we will find buyers.

Thanks for sharing...
Classes just started and your claim yes i said in 7days of starting....We actually in the creating of acct and gig stage bro
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by splendinho(m): 2:42am On Aug 15, 2014
HOW TO WITHDRAW EARNINGS ON FIVERR

*PAYPAL
You Can Withdraw All your earnings on fiverr via Paypal
yes i wont advice you to open a US Paypal acct to avoid you losing your cash to IP Issues
Paypal is now available to nigerians but has some restrictions like You can only send money and cant recieve..
I have a Guy/client who helps me collect my earnings and transfers it to my acct instantly!
During The course i will introduce him!

*FIVERR REVENUE CARD***

Some Months Ago Fiverr introduced A Cards for Withdrawal!
I.e Credit card likes our normal ATM cards where you can simply apply for.
Upon getting the Card.
You can Withdraw all your Fiverr earnings from Any ATM in the world.
Sounds Cool? Yeah
But Fiverr Limits the Card Usage to Level 1, 2 and Top rated sellers on fiverr
You can get to level 1 After completing 10orders, good ratings and After spending One Month with Fiverr

**PAYONEER MASTERCARD***
This is one of the best means of collecting your earnings online.
Not Just fiverr alone but many sites
This card also gives you a USA Bank account details registered to you

REQUIREMENTS AND REGISTRATION PROCESS FOR THE TWO CARDS
*Valid ID: Birth Certificate,National ID, Int"l Passport, Drivers licence etc

*Visit Payoneer website.

* Select Sign up

Guess i will post a link to a video tutorial on how to register on payoneer here in Nigeria and also how to link it to fiverr.
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by splendinho(m): 2:53am On Aug 15, 2014
I WILL BE GIVING OUT 3 PREMIUM LOGO DESIGNER TOOLS WITH OVER 500 TEMPLATES FOR JUST 2500NAIRA.
This Offer ends 22ND AUGUST. First 10people please.

With This tools i guarantee you your first order in 3days.

Lets Get Down To Business guys... Time to make the cash.

Ask questions from all the previous tutorials....

Not Forgetting tutorials still continues>>>>>>
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by gurusmac4: 7:37am On Aug 15, 2014
How can we make the payment.
I am very interested
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by splendinho(m): 8:51am On Aug 15, 2014
gurusmac4: How can we make the payment.
I am very interested
Alright contact me on 08164509012 cant give out my acct details here.
#seriousMinded people only pls No Flashing
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by splendinho(m): 9:10pm On Aug 15, 2014
Back To Our Classes!!!

Now Time to make the Cash

2 Likes

Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by etebefia: 9:24pm On Aug 15, 2014
waitng
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by CosmicJames(m): 10:57pm On Aug 15, 2014
splendinho: Back To Our Classes!!!

Now Time to make the Cash
I'm here, patiently waiting.
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by Olamarkjoel(m): 11:16pm On Aug 15, 2014
@splendinho, wellcome back to the tutorial class, i will try to lay my hand on the 3 premium logo designer tool and can premium logo design banner? I don't have skills to design a logo, so how can i use the tool as newbie to get things right and i have payoneer card but my question is, must i fill the usa bank account details in my fiverr account? Or must i link the payoneer with paypal account? Thanks.
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by splendinho(m): 11:42pm On Aug 15, 2014
Sorry Guys classes have been shifted! Just got a bad news from home. Lost someone so dear and close to me to death! Not in the right state of mind to post anything. Will be back after 3days...

Please Bear with me
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by All4good: 12:05am On Aug 16, 2014
splendinho: Sorry Guys classes have been shifted! Just got a bad news from home. Lost someone so dear and close to me to death! Not in the right state of mind to post anything. Will be back after 3days...
Please Bear with me
Sorry about your loss man. May God grant you and your family the Strength to bear the loss. And the Soul of the faithfully departed, Eternal rest!
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by alwaysreal247: 2:06am On Aug 16, 2014
Sorry about the death of your loved ones..i appreciate ur tutorials
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by CosmicJames(m): 5:51am On Aug 16, 2014
Yea, that's really bad news. We morn with you. Pls take heart.
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by aysax: 6:35am On Aug 16, 2014
Hey splendino am just new in the class but after going through d tutorial they are well explanatory keep d good work going am following. For d departed soul may God grant u and ur family the fortitude to bear the loss wetin to hear from u
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by cutisman50: 8:12am On Aug 16, 2014
@splendid.
I love wt u are doing here.may God empower d more.
Sorry about your loss man.
And May God grant you and your
family the Strength to bear
the loss.
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by Olamarkjoel(m): 10:51am On Aug 16, 2014
@splendinho, sorry for the loss of your love one, may God grant you and your entire family the heart and fortitude to bear the loss, please accept my condolence message Take heart bro
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by splendinho(m): 11:59am On Aug 16, 2014
Thanks Guys for the Messages.

Death is Inevitable Guys!

We all seek for Gods mercy
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by ikdom(m): 1:24pm On Aug 16, 2014
Take heart pls
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by Activityj(m): 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2014
Indeed death is an inevitable thing that everyone must face! Oh bro take Heart it's well.
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by alwaysreal247: 1:28pm On Aug 17, 2014
Happy Sunday Forumites..I guess your enjoying the Fiverr lectures so far? I join you all to sympatize with our Fiverr mentor Splendinho for his great loss. Sorry bros..take heart.
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by splendinho(m): 5:44pm On Aug 17, 2014
Thanks Guys!!!

Classes to Continue soon!!
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by All4good: 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2014
@Splendinho
Please explain how to set up "Gig Extras" when creating a gig in fiverr. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

CBN To Announce New Currency Policy Tomorrow (June15) / Tribunal sacks Kano House of Reps member, Yerima over fake certificate / 3 Reasons Why The Naira May Appreciate Against The Dollar This Week!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.