Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,920 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials (29431 Views)

I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke / Various Ways Of Making Money Online 2016 Fiverr,cpa,blogging Etc / What Are The Various Ways To Make Money Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by splendinho(m): 12:12am On Aug 18, 2014
All4good: @Splendinho
Please explain how to set up "Gig Extras" when creating a gig in fiverr. Thanks.
You cant create gig extras until you are a level One seller On Fiverr
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by splendinho(m): 12:21am On Aug 18, 2014
Welcome Back Guys!
Really Would Make this Class Easier For Us All!
If We have the tools at hand so i teach us exclusively on how to use them to make our money online!

For That Purpose, For all the 3 Premium Tools I Will be giving It Out To the Very 1st Ten people here!
Yeah Just 10people For 2000Naira, Crazy Cheap I bet you.. The three softwares are worth more than $140.
But I Really need to Help us all.
If Interested, Just put a call or SMS Through to Me on +2348164509012....

CLASSES STARTS TOMORROW FULLY.....

WOULD BE DROPPING VIDEO TUTORIAL LINKS ON

*HOW TO REGISTER FOR YOUR PAYONEER CARD
*LINK IT WITH YOUR ACCOUNT
*HOW TO USE IT IN NIGERIAN ATMS

*STAY TUNED***

AM BACK
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by Olamarkjoel(m): 12:28am On Aug 18, 2014
@splendinho the logo design software with template, is it easy to use for an unskilled person like me, and bro can you help me with other software for usage like traffic softwares, facebook likes softwares, twitter followers, and banner ads software i will try and pay for the 3 premium logo softwares by the special grace of God.
Bros, please i hope you will help me with other hot selling gigs with their instruction.
Thank you.
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by Olamarkjoel(m): 12:36am On Aug 18, 2014
i am interested bro, but you have not talk about how to market a gigs?
And i want to ask, if the 3 premium software are just for logo only? What about banner ads software, backlinking and traffics do you have any software for them?
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by CosmicJames(m): 1:10am On Aug 18, 2014
splendinho: Welcome Back Guys!
Really Would Make this Class Easier For Us All!
If We have the tools at hand so i teach us exclusively on how to use them to make our money online!

For That Purpose, For all the 3 Premium Tools I Will be giving It Out To the Very 1st Ten people here!
Yeah Just 10people For 2000Naira, Crazy Cheap I bet you.. The three softwares are worth more than $140.
But I Really need to Help us all.
If Interested, Just put a call or SMS Through to Me on +2348164509012....

CLASSES STARTS TOMORROW FULLY.....

WOULD BE DROPPING VIDEO TUTORIAL LINKS ON

*HOW TO REGISTER FOR YOUR PAYONEER CARD
*LINK IT WITH YOUR ACCOUNT
*HOW TO USE IT IN NIGERIAN ATMS

*STAY TUNED***

AM BACK
You've not told us what the 3 premium softwares are for? I mean, the job or gig that the softwares will do. Are they logo design, facebook like, trafic softwares?
Its important we know there purpose first.
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by Guarantor(m): 4:03pm On Aug 18, 2014
whao! I have missed a lot.
@ Splendinho, thank you for the great work u are doing, May God Bless U immensely and u will not labour in vain
sorry about the past of your late family member, May The Soul Rest In Perfect Peace and give the remaining family the fortitude to bear the irrepairable loss.
Also, please acknowledge among the buyers, i will make the payment later, i am still trying to fix up laptop, pls, i beg u in the name of God. I am seriously lack behind in class now, i need to quickly fix up the laptop, pls.
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by splendinho(m): 4:03pm On Aug 18, 2014
I have many softwares
This 3 are for Logo designing ok. With over 700templates
Logo Designing Sells well.

Banner Design is.also cool

Have a software on that too.

@Olamarkjoel
You must first of.all.have your gig in.place.

Wel i will teach us how to promote our biz.

Well for.the logo am.ending the offer this Friday guys. Gotten 2People already 8 more and am done.

Tutorial continues
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by All4good: 4:36pm On Aug 18, 2014
@Splendinho
Keep your phone on. Its been off all day.
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by splendinho(m): 10:22pm On Aug 18, 2014
All4good: @Splendinho
Keep your phone on. Its been off all day.
had exams all day sorry about that.
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by splendinho(m): 10:54pm On Aug 18, 2014
As Stated.

Here is a link.to a video showing You.how to Register for a payoneer maatercard for all your online biz

m,youtube,com/watch?v=DPGGOSL5nMM&itct=CAsQpDAYECITCNzZ153lncACFdJwfgodoQsAMVILQXJld2EgTGFucmU%3D&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en

change d comma and put full stop

Now SecondLink.to a video Showing you.how to link.Your Mastercard to your Fiverr and withdraw Your earning.from the ATM.

m,youtube,com/watch?v=DPGGOSL5nMM&itct=CAsQpDAYECITCNzZ153lncACFdJwfgodoQsAMVILQXJld2EgTGFucmU%3D&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by Olamarkjoel(m): 1:37am On Aug 19, 2014
@splendinho, if i want to open a multiple fiverr account, do i need to use another email address, white female pics, and offer same gigs as it was in my first fiverr account. Please what are procedure for opening multiple fiverr account? does it requires different email, female pics? Please bro i hope you will help me for more software after i settle buying the logo premium software.

1 Like

Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by splendinho(m): 10:15am On Aug 19, 2014
Olamarkjoel: @splendinho, if i want to open a multiple fiverr account, do i need to use another email address, white female pics, and offer same gigs as it was in my first fiverr account. Please what are procedure for opening multiple fiverr account? does it requires different email, female pics? Please bro i hope you will help me for more software after i settle buying the logo premium software.
Good question! u can not use one email for two accts. one email and a different pix for both accts
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by Olamarkjoel(m): 4:13pm On Aug 19, 2014
@splendindo thank you for your responses.
The logo software i hope it will be easy for me to use when designing a logo because i don't learn any skill relating to logo, graphic and banner design. Does the software have tutorial guideline for a newbie who doesn't have any experience in designing logo, banner service.
Lastly, how can we pay for the tools and contact you. We need your payment details. Bro, i will be expecting bonus from you after i buy the software lol.
Thanks bro.
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by splendinho(m): 7:39pm On Aug 19, 2014
The software is as easy as ABC. When i said u can create a logo in less than 5mins u should know its easy!!! I will be here to give u tutorial on the use of the tools.
Even a 10year old can use it.

Contact me on 08164509012 or drop ur number would forward payment details to you.

I.also have an Undisclosed Bonus for you guys.
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by splendinho(m): 7:46pm On Aug 19, 2014
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS TIME

Feel free to ask ANY Question on where you are lost or confused.

I.am very Willing to Assist you now.

Setting.your profile? gig? anything
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by Olamarkjoel(m): 8:27pm On Aug 19, 2014
@splendinho thank you for your responses, i will give you a call, i need those software, i will pay into your account by tommorow by God's grace.
The link you post on how to link payoneer card to my fiverr account is not well comprehensive with the youtube video.
Bro, please explain in writen bro.
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by splendinho(m): 11:15pm On Aug 19, 2014
@Olamarkjoel I will Definitely work on that for you ok!

Where are the rest Would Be Dropping an Ebook On fiverr Soon
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by Bobbyjay001(m): 1:01am On Aug 20, 2014
[quote author=smallvilletolu] give me ur email bro i would try and forward an ebook i bought year back on how to register for d card here in nigeria before tommorow. ITS FOR FREE, since we are helping each other we never can tell u can also be of help to me or nigeria comes d future.
jacobamojo@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by Olamarkjoel(m): 1:25pm On Aug 20, 2014
@splendinho i have made a payment for the software, when you switch on your phone you will receive my payment details.
Please don't forget my bonus.
Thanks bro.
Hope to hear from you.
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by Olamarkjoel(m): 8:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
@splendinho, i am still waiting to receive my logo software into my gmail, please do not forget bro
Hoping to hear from you.
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by splendinho(m): 9:47pm On Aug 20, 2014
Olamarkjoel: @splendinho, i am still waiting to receive my logo software into my gmail, please do not forget bro
Hoping to hear from you.
Delivered bro check.ur mail
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by Olamarkjoel(m): 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2014
Thank you, i have seen it but yet to download becos of power supply issue, if i encounter any problem i will inform you.
I will download it tommorow.
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by alwaysreal247: 12:52am On Aug 21, 2014
Hi Jacob, Please i also need the Ebook on how to register for Payoneer card here in Nigeria. My email is alwaysreal247@yahoo.com
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by solin: 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2014
Hi,I have a payoneer card,I don't knw how to use it like our atm. Anytime I want to use it on atm machine it will reject it. I am also interested in ur software logo. I am ytet to make money on fiverr mayb because I use nig ip.
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by Goldenboy842(m): 1:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
[quote author=Bobbyjay001][/quote]
pls help me with d ebook
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by Goldenboy842(m): 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2014
[quote author=Bobbyjay001][/quote]
pls help me with d ebook
This my email sir John04445@gmail.com
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by nurez305(m): 1:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
smallvilletolu: give me ur email bro i would try and forward an ebook i bought year back on how to register for d card here in nigeria before tommorow. ITS FOR FREE, since we are helping each other we never can tell u can also be of help to me or nigeria comes d future
bros, pls i also need a copy...my email is nurez4life@yahoo.com...
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by Sunglow: 2:35pm On Aug 21, 2014
splendinho: Hot Selling gigs on Fiverr d other freelancing Sites!

***Graphics***

This is one Niche that will always be in Demand in any Freelancing sites.
Peopl ways need their graphics jobs taken care of.
Things we can do here. ; Logo, Ecovers, Banner, icons and lots more.
i will show us how to make ecovers and logos in less than 10mins and get ur $$$

***SEO AND BOOKMARKING***
PEOPLE ALWAYS NEED THIS SERVICE FOR THEIR SITES AND OTHER THINGS.
i will show us how to do this service even without ever doing anything

Other Niches that re hot includea

TRAFFIC
SOLO ADS
ARTICLE WRITING
AND MANY MORE THINGS...

ARE WE READY TO START MAKING COOL CASH WITH JUST DOING SIMPLE TASKS WITHIN 5MINS
??This is the part am interested in!Fire on!

ANYBODY INTERESTED
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by splendinho(m): 2:42pm On Aug 21, 2014
solin: Hi,I have a payoneer card,I don't knw how to use it like our atm. Anytime I want to use it on atm machine it will reject it. I am also interested in ur software logo. I am ytet to make money on fiverr mayb because I use nig ip.
Have you activated it Call me on 08164509012.
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by splendinho(m): 2:43pm On Aug 21, 2014
Done with My exams!!!

ready to show you how to Earn cool Cash online!!!

TUTORIALS OFFICIALLY CONTINUES TONIGHT!!!

YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS IT
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by bigtom662: 3:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
A BULKSMS WEB SITE THAT GIVES YOU 1000 SMS UNITES FREE

Everybody now knows that bulksms is now a big online business which anybody can do from the comfort of there homes, but the problem that must of us face today is that must of this so called bulksms providers charge very high for sms unites and then after getting the sms unites they still charge you 3 unites for one message you send making them the soul gainer for this business, now tell me is that fair? we all are trying to make profit here and one man is trying to cut the little we get………………………………………..naija people na waa oo!
Well, I made a few findings on the internet about a bulksms provider that will give you free 1000 unites…………..what did you say? ( its not possible) well, read along as I show you.
Many people still don’t know how bulksms can make the rich over night, yes I said over night . now lets do some little calculations. We know that the Nigerian 2015 general elections is close by and many parties and politicians will go head to head mostly PDP & APC.this is where you can make money from them. write a proposal to them or if you know any of them one-on-one then better, take the bold step by walking to them and telling them how you can help them in their campaigns by sending bulksms for them. now this is the big picture we have over 10 Million active phone numbers all over the nation and if you should be giving just 3000 numbers from this 10million lets see what you will be making a week.
Lets say you are charging your customers N3.00k for a sms and your giving 3000 numbers to send message to this will be
3 x 3000 = N9000
Lets say you send this message once every week in a month and 4 times in a month lets see what you will be making
Week one = N9000
Week two = N9000
Week three = N9000
Week four = N9000
Now do the math your self……………..
To cut the long story short let me just tell you the site where you will get 1000 unites free so you can start making money as soon as possible.
I found this web site www.smsspecial.com and I registered an account after a while I got a message from them that I should buy just N2000 worth of sms so I paid 2000 into their account upon confirmation of my payment I got an alert that I have been credited with the sms I payed for and 1000 unites more.
Now get this before then some body gave me a bulksms job of 1000 numbers to send message to so lets calculate now
www.smsspecial.com gave me 1000 unites
I charge my customer N5.00k per number
This is = 5 x 1000 = N5000
This was my gain from www.smsspecial.com and I have not even used the N2000 sms unites I bought from them.
My friends the site once more is www.smsspecial.com
NOTE: this free 1000 sms unites is for the first 20 people to register before the month ends. They do this every month so don’t worry. And you can only get your 1000 sms unites when you order N2000 and above worth of sms. enjoy
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by Chidonsky: 4:03pm On Aug 21, 2014
splendinho: Done with My exams!!!

ready to show you how to Earn cool Cash online!!!

TUTORIALS OFFICIALLY CONTINUES TONIGHT!!!

YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS IT
Rember the ad site u talked about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank / 3 Reasons Why The Naira May Appreciate Against The Dollar This Week! / Innocent Chukwuma: GT Bank Owes Me N6 Billion - Innoson Says In Interview(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.