Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,281 members, 7,860,649 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:45 PM

Which Should He Own First: Wife Or A Car? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Should He Own First: Wife Or A Car? (1043 Views)

My wife Or her friend who should I consider 1st? pls matured advice needed / See Something: Man Abandons New Bride At Registry On Sighting His First Wife / Do U Prefer To Be The First Wife Of An Average Man, Or D 2nd Wife Of A Rich Man! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Should He Own First: Wife Or A Car? by WisdomTank: 7:43pm On Jul 31, 2014
A friend of mine came to seek an advice from me on which of the aforementioned I deem good for him to have first. To be honest with you guys I didn't know what to say to him right there. I then told him that I will get back to him soon.
Please I want you guys here to help me out.
Re: Which Should He Own First: Wife Or A Car? by pasqal09: 7:46pm On Jul 31, 2014
With the breed of women this generation has to offer? Its better he get a car first
Re: Which Should He Own First: Wife Or A Car? by GoodFaith: 7:47pm On Jul 31, 2014
WisdomTank: A friend of mine came to seek an advice from me on which of the aforementioned I deem good for him to have first. To be honest with you guys I didn't know what to say to him right there. I then told him that I will get back to him soon.
Car is not an asset
Tell ur friend to buy land to start building a house or use the money to Marry
What is your friend age?
Move out of rent

1 Like

Re: Which Should He Own First: Wife Or A Car? by Penuelseun(m): 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2014
Let him decide thru d opportunity cost of d two, but in my opinion, I will go with a wife.
Re: Which Should He Own First: Wife Or A Car? by ProfGday(m): 8:01pm On Jul 31, 2014
He should get d one that has d lowest maintenance betwn d two.
Women are expensive to maintain ds days.lol
Re: Which Should He Own First: Wife Or A Car? by johnp2(m): 8:03pm On Jul 31, 2014
Car is liability and it involve expenses car cab send you on an era you are not plan for!!! If a man is aged for a marriage he go for a wife car will come when he settled!!!

1 Like

Re: Which Should He Own First: Wife Or A Car? by royalty2013: 8:12pm On Jul 31, 2014
Tell him to invest d money, wife n car aint no asset..or he can borrow me let me help him make money
Re: Which Should He Own First: Wife Or A Car? by Anoneism(m): 8:16pm On Jul 31, 2014
Op, tell ur friend to go buy wife quick quick. Thank God this days bride price is now very cheap especially in the north.
Re: Which Should He Own First: Wife Or A Car? by Anoneism(m): 8:20pm On Jul 31, 2014
Mods, please take this to front page. I want people's opinions over this as I may have to face this kind of dilemma in the nearest future. Please!
Re: Which Should He Own First: Wife Or A Car? by redsquare(m): 8:42pm On Jul 31, 2014
It depends on the age of your friend and the kind of work he does. If he is a banker/lawyer and lives in a place like Lagos, with the crazy Lagos traffic and transport system then he needs a car. But if he lives in a city where it is not so difficult commuting to/fro work then he needs to settle down if he is of marriage age. Mind you none of the 2 is easy to maintain.

2 Likes

Re: Which Should He Own First: Wife Or A Car? by flexing11(m): 8:48pm On Jul 31, 2014
it is a matter of choice,one mans meat is another ones poisin either u hold your car or your wife na you know
Re: Which Should He Own First: Wife Or A Car? by Anoneism(m): 8:48pm On Jul 31, 2014
redsquare: It depends on the age of your friend and the kind of work he does. If he is a banker/lawyer and lives in a place like Lagos, with the crazy Lagos traffic and transport system then he needs a car. But if he lives in a city where it is not so difficult commuting to/fro work then he needs to settle down if he is of marriage age. Mind you none of the 2 is easy to maintain.
So on point. Hmmmmmm
Re: Which Should He Own First: Wife Or A Car? by SirAweezy(m): 9:02pm On Jul 31, 2014
Two complete misplaced priorities... Marriage is choice from individuals whom as attain a financial security state... There by knowing what is to come(money) And when is to come.

If you ask the question: A marriage or to Build a house which should come first... This can be. Giving a serious thought..

But car or marriage... Bro you aint ready for that. Institution, a marriageable adult won't ask this question. It is well with your friend!
Re: Which Should He Own First: Wife Or A Car? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 31, 2014
pasqal09: With the breed of women this generation has to offer? Its better he get a car first

both car and women are a bad investment (if you just got this little amount of money to spend) because both are HIGH MAINTENANCE.
the only reason why a car would be a better option is because, if you get tired of the car, you can always sell it off and get "some" parts of your money back. parting with a wife you will possibly STILL have to pay for maintenance for the rest of your life.

GoodFaith:
Car is not an asset
Tell ur friend to buy land to start building a house or use the money to Marry
What is your friend age?
Move out of rent

how can you put marriage in the same sentence as AN ASSET. is marriage an asset now?

Anoneism: Mods, please take this to front page. I want people's opinions over this as I may have to face this kind of dilemma in the nearest future. Please!

if this is a something that you cant decide on your own then you are ot ready for either one of them.

SirAweezy: Two complete misplaced priorities... Marriage is choice from individuals whom as attain a financial security state... There by knowing what is to come(money) And when is to come.
If you ask the question: A marriage or to Build a house which should come first... This can be. Giving a serious thought..
But car or marriage... Bro you aint ready for that. Institution, a marriageable adult won't ask this question. It is well with your friend!

bro, you do know that marriage is almost free, right? so even a person who ask such question as "marriage or build a house" is confused.
a house is an asset, marriage aint!
Re: Which Should He Own First: Wife Or A Car? by Tymax(m): 10:39pm On Jul 31, 2014
So wives are now property... Get a wife then get the car
Re: Which Should He Own First: Wife Or A Car? by Odunharry(m): 10:59pm On Jul 31, 2014
WisdomTank: A friend of mine came to seek an advice from me on which of the aforementioned I deem good for him to have first. To be honest with you guys I didn't know what to say to him right there. I then told him that I will get back to him soon.
make him buy bus and dm go dy deliver evryday...
Re: Which Should He Own First: Wife Or A Car? by Odunharry(m): 11:05pm On Jul 31, 2014
MRbrownJAY:

both car and women are a bad investment (if you just got this little amount of money to spend) because both are HIGH MAINTENANCE.
the only reason why a car would be a better option is because, if you get tired of the car, you can always sell it off and get "some" parts of your money back. parting with a wife you will possibly STILL have to pay for maintenance for the rest of your life.

how can you put marriage in the same sentence as AN ASSET. is marriage an asset now?

if this is a something that you cant decide on your own then you are ot ready for either one of them.

bro, you do know that marriage is almost free, right? so even a person who ask such question as "marriage or build a house" is confused.
a house is an asset, marriage aint!

Mrbrown
Re: Which Should He Own First: Wife Or A Car? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 31, 2014
A car first in my own opinion
Re: Which Should He Own First: Wife Or A Car? by Anoneism(m): 8:54am On Aug 01, 2014
After much thought about this, I arrived at this decision ie if I am the one provided I have what it takes to husband a wife, getting a wife will be my take.
Re: Which Should He Own First: Wife Or A Car? by japhmanuel: 9:23am On Aug 01, 2014
Car now!, cus if he marries now, he won't b able to get tha car
Re: Which Should He Own First: Wife Or A Car? by WisdomTank: 9:42am On Aug 01, 2014
Thanks guys for the comments so far. Please keep them coming.
As for my friend's occupation, he's a banker in Abj.
Re: Which Should He Own First: Wife Or A Car? by WisdomTank: 9:43am On Aug 01, 2014
ladunsky: A car first in my own opinion
Waooooo, interesting! This is coming from a lady
Re: Which Should He Own First: Wife Or A Car? by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 02, 2014
WisdomTank:
Waooooo, interesting! This is coming from a lady
yes now.. getting a car is essential. ..
Re: Which Should He Own First: Wife Or A Car? by Exponental(m): 8:41am On Aug 02, 2014
Hw can u compare a car with a woman? This is an insult to womanhood.
Ideally, a man is meant to have one wife n as many cars as posible, so, by order of priority, take d one dat comes first.
Re: Which Should He Own First: Wife Or A Car? by eghos12(m): 10:34am On Aug 02, 2014
since he is a banker he should go for a car . peeps marriage is not weeding o. For those peeps asking for him to get married first i tell u he wount be able to build a house or buy a car when children has started coming the task will increase. If for example a guy uses 150k salary to sustain a mouth if he marries he will use to sustain two mouths
2. A car can be parked if goten spoilt and the owner may decide to repair when ever he has money . But a woman no when sick you must treat immediately if threre is no money or yes.

3. Finaly co banchelor if u got money to buy a land and build a house or use it for weeding do the house first because after marriage you wount have time to build cause u scheldue has increased. And you would start wasting money on contractors.

(1) (Reply)

In Relationships...Confident Women Attract Confident Men / Wen Ur Fiance/fiancee Refuses To Post A Pix Of U Nor Chnge Her Reltnshp Status! / Is It Advisable To Do Wedding After 5 Years Of Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.