Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,357 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? (11586 Views)

There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari / So.are Yorubas Ready To Fight / Gen. Gowon interviewed hours after surrender of Biafra; he blames Ojukwu for war (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
whitecat007: I have never said such thing until today about 3hrs ago, and I dare you to dig it up for people or see you as the lair that you are. I said my father has 3 houses in Lagos and 1 in ijebu with my mom having 1 all in Nigeria, You said it's a lie. if it's true or not whoever is lying between the 2 of us must lose both eyes this year until he/she comes here to confess.
I don't brag about anything but, when you called me an ibo tenants when my great great grand father house has been standing in Lagos before the first ibo was rescued from the bush, I have to let you know you missed it.

grin grin grin grin

Ouuucccchhh!
That is quite harsh!

6 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by SonOfEl(m): 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2014
harde2lah:
Does it change the fact your warlord is a cantankerous coward? May jah have mercy on ur miserable soul

yes it does. Rather your power thirsty awo is the real coward, Killing women and children just be please his fulani-hausa masters.
Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by SonOfEl(m): 4:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
@OP, pls stop harassing my post, or have you been bought over too?
Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by SonOfEl(m): 4:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
ilugunboy:

grin grin grin grin

Ouuucccchhh!
That is quite harsh!

mba! That was quite FAKE AND UNREALISTICALLY FALSE.
Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2014
i wish the biafra war was just between ibos and yorubas...u yaribas wouldav been erased

i m speaking as a neutral observer
T9ksy:

Did your garrulous warlord ask us for alliance? Hell no! Rather the slimy mofo took it upon himself to "liberate" us.
As for trust, that is a two-way street o. Do you for a minute think we yorubas trust you covetous and mischievous ingrates? We have never trust you guys only that we don't make a song and dance about it like you guys are fond of doing.

WE DON'T TRUST YOU AND YOU DON'T TRUST US!

Now, let's proceed from that position.

1 Like

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2014
SonOfEl:

mba! That was quite FAKE AND UNREALISTICALLY FALSE.

grin grin grin

Quit it already...am not asking for your explanation nor your validation.

3 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by lorRhyMeZ: 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
....I just siddon dey look...grin

As a Northerner grin
Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
desdichando: i wish the biafra war was just between ibos and yorubas...u yaribas wouldav been erased

i m speaking as a half delta boi

This is a very bitter boi... cheesy

The war was going well for the Ibos on the Northern flank...while Yorubas were neutral up to that point..

It took a downward spiral when you faced West ward...

In Nigeria today.....the most disadvantaged group to contemplate war is the Ibos.....they simply are not blessed with the logistics of terrain.

6 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
omo mehn...una kill my grandpapa for asaba na

no mind me jare i just dey troll..i be minority tribe for naija so nothing grin grin grin grin
ilugunboy:

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by SonOfEl(m): 4:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
ilugunboy:

grin grin grin

Quit it already...am not asking for your explanation nor your validation.

neither am i asking for your response...pls see the door...
Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
desdichando: omo mehn...una kill my grandpapa for asaba na

no mind me jare i just dey troll..i be minority tribe for naija so nothing grin grin grin grin

No yawa...I was not born then...neither were you born....why would I allow such issue to affect my relationship with you.

People should let go off the bitterness and hate their parents gave them.

3 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by Balkan(m): 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
dozzzybaba: Foolish ibo fool
When are you going to reclaim rumuigbo, rumuokoro, rumuodara, rumuokwuta etc. When are you going to change them back to their original ibo names?

Loser !
Go to portharcourt what Awolowo dashed them free of charge have been bought back. we buy we don't claim. we have the cash
just the way we have bought Lagos and abuja.

1 Like

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
SonOfEl:

neither am i asking for your response...pls see the door...

Eddiottt....you quoted my mention without my invite.

2 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by SonOfEl(m): 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2014
ilugunboy:

The war was going well for the Ibos on the Northern flank...while Yorubas were neutral up to that point..

It took a downward spiral when you faced West ward...

In Nigeria today.....the most disadvantaged group to contemplate war is the Ibos.....they simply are not blessed with the logistics of terrain.

hmm, u go fear analysis...from the sons of oduduwa, the fallen angel, sophisticated liars. If you want the north to continue to use you westerners as their pawns and puppets, then get ready to be trampled on.
Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
SonOfEl:

yes it does. Rather your power thirsty awo is the real coward, Killing women and children just be please his fulani-hausa masters.
People who throw blames are seldomly good for anything. Blame the deaths of your kinsmen on your run away warlord who took you to a senseless war with 200 cutlasses. Why didn't he or any of his soldiers die of starvation? how were they feeding?
He failed to plan and you know the rest

4 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by SonOfEl(m): 4:45pm On Aug 01, 2014
ilugunboy:

Eddiottt....you quoted my mention without my invite.

slowpoke...you invited me by antagonizing my pple.
Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 01, 2014
SonOfEl:

slowpoke...you invited me by antagonizing my pple.

Bitter kid...

I feel your pain and anguish...pele grin

1 Like

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 01, 2014
harde2lah:
People who throw blames are seldomly good for anything. Blame the deaths of your kinsmen on your run away warlord who took you to a senseless war with 200 cutlasses. Why didn't he or any of his soldiers die of starvation? how were they feeding?

Good question.....but trust them to lie or evade it. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by SonOfEl(m): 4:49pm On Aug 01, 2014
harde2lah:

you are right, he didnt plan well because he thought men like awo and banjo were men one could trust. You are damn right.
Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
SonOfEl:

hmm, u go fear analysis...from the sons of oduduwa, the fallen angel, sophisticated liars. If you want the north to continue to use you westerners as their pawns and puppets, then get ready to be trampled on.

The starvation policy will be taken to the next level.....just keep pushing your luck.. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
SonOfEl:

you are right, he didnt plan well because he thought men like awo and banjo were men one could trust. You are damn right.

Leave all those tales told you by your bitter grand parents that lost a war...go pick a good unbiased history book and accounts prior...during and after the war.

4 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by SonOfEl(m): 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2014
ilugunboy:

see me see propangnda o...soldiers are not civilians who follow regular feeding pattern,(not that am obligated to explain anything to you anyway). Keep your propaganda, true humans know better that awo and gowon were guilty of genocide.
Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by SonOfEl(m): 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2014
ilugunboy:

The starvation policy will be taken to the next level.....just keep pushing your luck.. grin grin

you still think you are in 1967 right? Dream on.
Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by SonOfEl(m): 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
ilugunboy:

Leave all those tales told you by your bitter grand parents that lost a war...go pick a good unbiased history book and accounts prior...during and after the war.

keep your advice, it smells of biase.
Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
SonOfEl:

see me see propangnda o...soldiers are not civilians who follow regular feeding pattern,(not that am obligated to explain anything to you anyway). Keep your propaganda, true humans know better that awo and gowon were guilty of genocide.

Shut up!

What feeding regime are you talking about.....they don't go for food in days...weeks or months?

You guys will start finding the reasons for you misadventure when you start asking the appropriate questions and not blaming your woes on other Yorubas.

4 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
SonOfEl:

you still think you are in 1967 right? Dream on.

Yes...Ibo land is still standing in a landlocked position...nothing changed. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
SonOfEl:

keep your advice, it smells of biase.

Bias ...

1 Like

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
SonOfEl:

And what happened when Awo personally visited him persuading him to reconsider his stance on going to war? He's was stubborn and adamant. He underestimated the might of the Nigerian soldiers and thought its going to be a cakewalk for the biafran soldiers. Same thing is happening on Nairaland; you are underestimating the Yoruba's, calling us cowards. Everyone makes mistake but only fools makes the same mistake twice. Rule no 1 in any game is 'Never underestimate your opponent'
Our kindness and gentleness is being taken for a weakness. In the event of any war, we will show you again the stuff we are made of.
We were neutral during the war not until ojukwu invaded ore, a Yoruba land and you expect us to give me a pat on the back.

6 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
ilugunboy:

Yes...Ibo land is still standing in a landlocked position...nothing changed. grin grin

I can see you jumping around and all over, but when a stray ogbunigbe shrapnel hits you, you'll start preaching like a hungry white garment cele pastor as usual.

enjoy sha... grin

1 Like

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
ilugunboy:

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
ilugunboy:

Igbos, blaming Yoruba's for their woes since stone age

2 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
dozzybaba:

I can see you jumping around and all over, but when a stray ogbunigbe shrapnel hits you, you'll start preaching like a hungry white garment cele pastor as usual.

enjoy sha... grin

grin grin grin grin grin

You can't get over hanging around me..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

World Anti-Corruption Day: Nigeria's Ranking / Recession: Osinbajo, Governors In Crucial Meeting / We’ll Never Terminate Prosecution Of Those Defecting Into APC – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.