Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,899 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? (11572 Views)

There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari / So.are Yorubas Ready To Fight / Gen. Gowon interviewed hours after surrender of Biafra; he blames Ojukwu for war (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by gratiaeo(m): 10:22pm On Jul 31, 2014
anago9010:

illiterate it is spelt Ilorin, when will y'all bantunoid reclaim your abandon properties and the rumukro of p.h. a Google search of the battle of Oshogbo should cure your gross ignorance.

I actually hate to generalize ethnic groups, but actual interactions with Yoruba tells me otherwise...
even looking at history and seeing the way Ilorin was lost to the Fulanis leaves much to be desired...
The recent situation are several Yoruba generals were on their knees weeping like girls and begging far junior officers make thing even worse..
At the heat of the July 1966 coup, it is on record that senior Yoruba generals who could have had a say melted like jelly..

With all these and more mounting evidences, i believe the facts speck for themselves..

14 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by anago9010(m): 10:26pm On Jul 31, 2014
gratiaeo:
I actually hate to generalize ethnic groups, but actual interactions with Yoruba tells me otherwise...
even looking at history and seeing the way Ilorin was lost to the Fulanis leaves much to be desired...
The recent situation are several Yoruba generals were on their knees weeping like girls and begging far junior officers make thing even worse..
At the heat of the July 1966 coup, it is on record that senior Yoruba generals who could have had a say melted like jelly..

With all these and more mounting evidences, i believe the facts speck for themselves..

animal the more you try hard to sound intelligent, the more you expose your gross stupidity and illiteracy. what on God's earth is speck. don't come here again loser, concentrate on your alaba things where your expertise lies.

16 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by ba7man(m): 10:26pm On Jul 31, 2014
gratiaeo:

And what happened to the brave Biafran soldiers that set foot on the cowardly Yoruba's soil??

26 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by nerodenero: 10:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
Blackteeth:Come out of your hiding and settle the problem you created.If you want to see how Nigerians reason,just open a thread like this and you will get a dose grin grin
Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by dozzzybaba: 10:35pm On Jul 31, 2014
ba7man: And what happened to the brave Biafran soldiers that set foot on the cowardly Yoruba's soil??
Their worthless corpse' was shipped back to iboland in body bags

21 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by AkinEgba: 10:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
T9ksy:

Ol' boy, i think your analysis of the impending war is totally wrong. This time around, there will be no alliance in the south as in, we yorubas will not align with you ibos rather we will fight to protect the territorial integrity of our ancestral land.

As long as ibos don't send their boys down to our region, claiming they are coming to liberate us, then we have no quarrel with you.
Just stay in your own lane and we will stay in ours.

But u did not align with igbos in the past and will likely also support the north as u did in the past. You really cant be trusted.

4 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by gratiaeo(m): 10:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
anago9010:

animal the more you try hard to sound intelligent, the more you expose your gross stupidity and illiteracy. what on God's earth is speck. don't come here again loser, concentrate on your alaba things where your expertise lies.
Actualyy Yorubas are not cowards because they are worse of than cowards, I cant simply understand how Yourbas Leaders were imprisoned in the 60s for crimes they did not commit and the whole Yoruba nation kept mute until Nzeogwu Struck.

As if that was not enough when the second coup came ogundipe who was the most senior office in the army ran away to London rather than seize the opportunity offered by the leadership vaccum.
The whole world were taken aback again when in 1976 during Dimkas coup OBJ the Vice president was no where to be found , rather when the coup was squashed some northeners like TY danhjuma had to call him out o his hiding place to make room for his presidencey.

In 1993 Abiola the Field Marshall of Yoruba Land (AAre On kakanfo) was jailed by an ordinary Nigerian soldier his crime was winning an election again, the whole Yoruba nation ccould not live up to expectation , at a time an ordinary Major in the Army Major Al mustapha made 17 Yorubas generals to frog jump and eventually imprisoned the vice President who is a yoruba man O.O Diya for live his only saving grace was that Abach died in power.

The SW is the only group that never contemplated coup through out the history of Nigeria, Even the minorities in middle belt and south south carried out very bloody coups that shook the nation,The Yoruba nation eventhough interested in coups cannot perform they only fight a Governmet from the pages of Newspapers.
Even an ordinary henry Okah that was imprisoned by Yaradua gave Nigeria sleepless nights however 17 yoruba Generals , including Abiola , O.O.Diya and the buffon OBJ were on death row and the yorba Nation was mute like a dead dog only making noise in the streets of London and washington.

26 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by ba7man(m): 10:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
dozzzybaba: Their worthless corpse' was shipped back to iboland in body bags
Not all fought to their deaths.

Some "bravely" ran all the way from Ore back across the River Niger.

Even when I'm travelling, I still observe the distance.

6 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by gratiaeo(m): 10:41pm On Jul 31, 2014
A look at ilorin, under minority fulani occupation till this very day is one reason people have certain no so nice perception about yoruba.

10 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by dozzzybaba: 10:41pm On Jul 31, 2014
ba7man: Not all fought to their deaths.

They "bravely" ran all the way from Ore back across the River Niger.

Even when I'm travelling, I still observe the distance.
The Hunters at Ore used the ragtag biafran soldiers for shooting practise.

16 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by ba7man(m): 10:43pm On Jul 31, 2014
dozzzybaba: The Hunters at Ore used the ragtag biafran soldiers for shooting practise.
The "Cowardly" hunters ooo.....

8 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by anago9010(m): 10:43pm On Jul 31, 2014
gratiaeo:
Actualyy Yorubas are not cowards because they are worse of than cowards, I cant simply understand how Yourbas Leaders were imprisoned in the 60s for crimes they did not commit and the whole Yoruba nation kept mute until Nzeogwu Struck.

As if that was not enough when the second coup came ogundipe who was the most senior office in the army ran away to London rather than seize the opportunity offered by the leadership vaccum.
The whole world were taken aback again when in 1976 during Dimkas coup OBJ the Vice president was no where to be found , rather when the coup was squashed some northeners like TY danhjuma had to call him out o his hiding place to make room for his presidencey.

In 1993 Abiola the Field Marshall of Yoruba Land (AAre On kakanfo) was jailed by an ordinary Nigerian soldier his crime was winning an election again, the whole Yoruba nation ccould not live up to expectation , at a time an ordinary Major in the Army Major Al mustapha made 17 Yorubas generals to frog jump and eventually imprisoned the vice President who is a yoruba man O.O Diya for live his only saving grace was that Abach died in power.

The SW is the only group that never contemplated coup through out the history of Nigeria, Even the minorities in middle belt and south south carried out very bloody coups that shook the nation,The Yoruba nation eventhough interested in coups cannot perform they only fight a Governmet from the pages of Newspapers.
Even an ordinary henry Okah that was imprisoned by Yaradua gave Nigeria sleepless nights however 17 yoruba Generals , including Abiola , O.O.Diya and the buffon OBJ were on death row and the yorba Nation was mute like a dead dog only making noise in the streets of London and washington.

epistles of jargons!!!!! save me your balderdash loser, so nzogwu wanna release awo. abeg save me your bullshit. your azikwe that licks balewa @ss religiously conspire to roll trump up charges on the sage. they wanna liberate Yoruba's yet akintola was hacked down cold blooded. we fight with our brains and after careful appraisal of the situation unlike some nzogbu nzogbu emotional fvckheads that send 3 million of their kinds to the great beyond.

25 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by dozzzybaba: 10:45pm On Jul 31, 2014
gratiaeo: ..
Foolish ibo fool
When are you going to reclaim rumuigbo, rumuokoro, rumuodara, rumuokwuta etc. When are you going to change them back to their original ibo names?

Loser !

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by 0rlando0woh: 10:51pm On Jul 31, 2014
gratiaeo: Only if Britain, America, Russia, Canada, Germany etc will not team against Igbo again.
Yoruba have 2 reclaim Irorin from Fulanis first before we can count them
True story!
Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by dozzzybaba: 10:51pm On Jul 31, 2014
ba7man: The "Cowardly" hunters ooo.....
Students of the Ondo boys high school had a good view of the battle of Ore. It is said that the Ore hunters massacred the biafran cowards like bush meat, they were slaugthered as one would a grasscutter or an antelope.

Igbos are losers

23 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by Ahuitzotl: 10:51pm On Jul 31, 2014
anago9010:

[s]ogiri munching nyamiri how does that correlate with the fact that your lazy kinsmen usain bolted to alaigbo. while common unilag students were facing the green boys on the street of Lagos. expecting anything intelligent from your civil war delicacies afflicted brain, is like expecting a cerebral palsy kid to solve problem in complex algorithm plus beam analysis[/s].
Anthropological dwarfmonkey why don't you quit shrieking and gesticulatin amongst tree branches about past events even your coward oshogbo brown roofed fathers never had the balls to be part of and wait for your time instead of showing us the workings of an empty sponged brain soaked to the brim with ewedu soup oil.

3 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by 0rlando0woh: 10:53pm On Jul 31, 2014
anago9010:

illiterate it is spelt Ilorin, when will y'all bantunoid reclaim your abandon properties and the rumukro of p.h. a Google search of the battle of Oshogbo should cure your gross ignorance.
Tunde tell us about the battle of Ilorin.

2 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by anago9010(m): 10:56pm On Jul 31, 2014
Ahuitzotl: Anthropological dwarfmonkey why don't you quit shrieking and gesticulatin amongst tree branches about past events even your coward oshogbo brown roofed fathers never had the balls to be part of and wait for your time instead of showing us the workings of an empty sponge brain soaked to the brim with ewedu soup oil.

animalistic osu, you are trying so hard to make sense, but you fail like the Russian space adventure. so much more from a product of experimental s3x between stupidity and dementia. if truly knowledge is power than the energy level of everyone in your lineage is subzero. is abrained organisms similar to asexual organisms. dullest organisms on the milky way ichimonkey fvck off from here before I crush you to death.

9 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by anago9010(m): 10:57pm On Jul 31, 2014
0rlando0woh:

collynzo the impostor, Google is your friend. but are you so slow in the brain you can't use Google.

7 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by dozzzybaba: 11:01pm On Jul 31, 2014
0rlando0woh:
Tell us about how you Igbos will reclaim rumuigbo, rumuodara, rumuokwuta, rumuokoro etc

Tell us about how the Ikwere's, a minority tribe with a population less than 2million, rejected and chased you ibo failures out

20 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by JEITO: 11:01pm On Jul 31, 2014
This OP no know nathin! If to say him dey gbaramatu dat year, him for no bother form this thread.
Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by Ayekotoo(m): 11:06pm On Jul 31, 2014
Kids take over Politics section of Nairaland. *Smh*
Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by 0rlando0woh: 11:06pm On Jul 31, 2014
dozzzybaba: Tell us about how you Igbos will reclaim rumuigbo, rumuodara, rumuokwuta, rumuokoro etc

Tell us about how the Ikwere's, a minority tribe with a population less than 2million, rejected and chased you ibo failures out
All those places you called are Ikwerre lands, Ilorin is Yoruba land inder fulani colonisation.
Ilorin, Offa and other Yorubas in Kwara state are fully under Fulani slavery.
What are you guys doing about it?

7 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by Ayekotoo(m): 11:07pm On Jul 31, 2014
Battle of ilorin Vs Abandoned property Season 2
Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by Ayekotoo(m): 11:09pm On Jul 31, 2014
0rlando0woh:
Ilorin, Offa and other Yorubas in Kwara state are fully under Fulani slavery.
What are you guys doing about it?
Pray tell us how's Offa under fulani? waiting...

8 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by Ayekotoo(m): 11:11pm On Jul 31, 2014
Yorubas Vs Igbos vs Hausa/ Fulani Since 1900

1 Like

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by dozzzybaba: 11:12pm On Jul 31, 2014
0rlando0woh:
ignorant Igbo

when are you going to reclaim your fathers abandoned property in port harcourt?

I learnt it was an uneducated Ikwere illiterate that chased him out of the house he built with the money gotten from the sale of your younger brother at the abakaliki baby factory

19 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by Kalvan: 11:13pm On Jul 31, 2014
I'll be back.

2 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by Ahuitzotl: 11:13pm On Jul 31, 2014
anago9010:

[s]animalistic osu, you are trying so hard to make sense, but you fail like the Russian space adventure. so much more from a product of experimental s3x between stupidity and dementia. if truly knowledge is power than the energy level of everyone in your lineage is subzero. is abrained organisms similar to asexual organisms. dullest organisms on the milky way ichimonkey fvck off from here before I crush you to death.[/s]
Analysing this hollow ramblings of your confused thoughts, a task akin to shifting through pig shyte, we gather your fragile state of mind cannot handle a common discourse without an implosion,Well then feel free to drown your self in pig excrement because we ain't fuccking off to nowhere but here.Let us see the worste a coward bred yeriba fucktarrd can do...

9 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:17pm On Jul 31, 2014
gratiaeo: Only if Britain, America, Russia, Canada, Germany etc will not team against Igbo again.
Yoruba have 2 reclaim Irorin from Fulanis first before we can count them

You see this thing my bros. Na 3rd world war we fought o! And held out for 3 years. So proud of my people.

4 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:21pm On Jul 31, 2014
ba7man: Some kids just say "War" as if its their regular "mum and daddy" fights at home.

Anyways, as yorubas, na our house we dey. Anyone that causes trouble within it will have Benin Republic to accomodate him as refugee.........of which, na our french speaking cousins dey there.

Bad move for a tenant fighting with his landlord. Tenant will always pack his load on his head and leave in the end.

I pity this yoloba tribe. Not only are you divided along religious lines, you are divided along colonial country lines and languages also.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

States’ Bailout: Banks To Release Funds For Salary Arrears / Anambra Is The Brain Box Of Nigeria-jonathan / Gej In South Africa on Friday, speech was taped?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.