Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:00 AM

Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? (11836 Views)

There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari / So.are Yorubas Ready To Fight / Gen. Gowon interviewed hours after surrender of Biafra; he blames Ojukwu for war (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by whitecat007: 10:56am On Aug 01, 2014
Modify the one you have already quoted? I don't think it's possible and I'm not that dirty.
You ibos must be devil the way you lie and see nothing wrong with it. Only cowards and untrustworthy scum of the earth lie like you dogs.
customized07: why should I go back when I know you can modify your post, keep using 7lies to cover a lie grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by customized07: 11:04am On Aug 01, 2014
whitecat007: You are sick men or just telling bold face lies?
am sick cos I boasted your lies?
Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by customized07: 11:05am On Aug 01, 2014
whitecat007: Modify the one you have already quoted? I don't think it's possible and I'm not that dirty.
You ibos must be devil the way you lie and see nothing wrong with it. Only cowards and untrustworthy scum of the earth lie like you dogs.
but you are lying na, you are a scum and a coward grin grin grin
Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by whitecat007: 11:08am On Aug 01, 2014
Forget it! Iboland will be leveled and will be used to grow food for our animals.
zendy: As you all are busy calling each other names,Igbos and Yorubas alike,the real enemy is out there killing you all every day. I'm a proud Igbo and Biafran supporter but even I know that there is no reason for Igbos and Yorubas to ever fight. We seem to forget that originally,the people of the south-west,south-east and south-south made up the quassi-country known as 'The protectorate of Southern Nigeria' and we were prosperous and at peace. Everything changed when we were merged with the 'Northern vandals' in 1914. And for those who do not know,the 1914 Amalgamation document has a clause that says that after 100 years of the Nigerian 'experiment',any people who want to opt out can do so. Nigeria stopped being a legal entity as of 12 midnight,31st December 2013. The Yorubas,the Igbos and the people of the south-south now have the legal right to form their own nations so what are we fighting for? I for one do not believe that the Yoruba people ('one Nigeria lovers') have it in them to seek an Oduduwa nation but I know for certain that the Igbos and the people of the south-south would declare the republics of Biafra and the republics of the Niger-Delta respectively this very afternoon if they could. Of course,we expect that the Northerners will not like this and may even try to stop this by force of arms which will lead to civil war. The problem the Yorubas are going to have is if they join with Northerners to fight. This time around,it won't be like Biafra of old. No super power nation gives arms to Islamists these days.The art of warfare has changed and Northern Nigeria simply got no chance against a combined Biafran -Niger Delta force. But if the Yorubas join the North, we will be raising a Biafran Flag over the palace of the Ooni of Ife by the time we are done!!

4 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by whitecat007: 11:14am On Aug 01, 2014
You entered this thread and put ibos on choke hold straight away cheesy On this note, I dey go catch some sleep. grin grin grin
superstar1: Northerners were killing igbos, the only way their stup1d compass directed them to was west instead of north, their GPRS was seeing Lagos as kaduna.

Liverless bunch of id1ots.

Face your albatross for once. We faced y1bos, we defeated them, we faced northerners during June 12 crisis, we defeated them.

Igbos should face the northerners for once and re-write the history of never winning any war, whether pre, during and post colonial days.

Even the south-south people are taking on the north, why the shameless chestbeating cowards are hiding behind them to hurl stones.

Defeated slaves of the Nigerian state.

3 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by swedbase(m): 11:17am On Aug 01, 2014
Coward yoruba can't stand the great Igbos at any battle field. Igbos alone fought entire nigeria and her western alies then.
Awolowo was a coward and backstaber who should have been killed in calaber prison. Spite on his grave

4 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by whitecat007: 11:22am On Aug 01, 2014
Lying about what? You probably have a curse on you for knowing you were wrong and still not owning it. People who don't own up to their mistakes are the worst people on earth. I have now marked you as the guy with no soul.

If I said it the first time that Yoruba do not have superiority in state, dialect, state and city and been truthful or not, or you have been truthful or not, may the lair between the two of us not have peace of mind, with the house too hot and the body not being to hold clothes anymore, plus thundering and incurable headaches that no pastor can heal till he/she comes back here to confess here.

Sorry, I hate lies and when you lie on me I don't let it go.

customized07: but you are lying na, you are a scum and a coward grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by customized07: 11:25am On Aug 01, 2014
whitecat007: Lying about what? You probably have a curse on you for knowing you were wrong and still not owning it. People who don't own up to their mistakes are the worst people on earth. I have now marked you as the guy with no soul.

you don't have to be bruised, you are human and lying is what humans do, just retrace your steps and stop being a liar.

1 Like

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by zendy: 11:30am On Aug 01, 2014
ba7man: You started well but your ending was crap.

Any crap tried on our home soil will be termed an invasion and then, you'll realize Igbos are far from their homeland in the South west.

If you had witnessed the way people were being killed in the recent Ife-Modakeke war, you'll realize that that particular location you want to raise your flag is what will spell your doom.

By the way, you're surrounded by Yorubas in that location with no where to run.

Ore was a junction town but it still offered an escape route.

I believe that the disintegration of Nigeria is imminent. We have tried for almost 55 years to make Nigeria work to no avail. All managed to achieve was one colossal disaster after the other from the first coup of 1966 to ethnic massacres to civil war to sectarian violence to one corrupt Government or the other that has left 60% of Nigerians living on less than a Doller a day. Hurrrayyy!!! We are doing splendid! The American authorities who predicted the dismantling of Nigeria by 2015 were no fools,all indications lead to this eventuality. The only reason Nigeria has lasted this long is because the British and successive Military governments kept it together by brute force. But those people are now gone and free will comes into play. I pray for the peaceful dissolution of Nigeria,God knows that there has been enough bloodshed. But it will be the Yorubas who will decide the balance. If the Yorubas declare Oduduwa and stand with us,then they have made the right choice but if they align themselves with the northerners,then they are the enemy. Very soon,the Yorubas will have a tough decision to make. Oduduwa or war! Hopefully, it will not come to war but time will tell.

2 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:48am On Aug 01, 2014
All yorobar people are here forming heroes but history tells otherwise.
Yorobar back stabbing commander, Banjo, betrayed his own troops at ore. As soon as he breathed the yoruba air in Ore, his betrayal genes were activated.
Awolowo's own started in the plane that took him from Enugu to Abeokuta. As soon as he landed, he was like: "what the hell did I agree with Ikemba? Oluwa forbid that I keep a promise. I am a yolobaman! Starving women and children is a more gallant action than fighting for freedom and self determination."
Then we have Oladipo Diya. General! General!! General!!! Chai. This no fairy tale. The man was a general.
Obasanjo's cowardice is now legendary. From running away from war front and getting shot in his buttocks, to hiding during the Murtala coup and serving as a jailbird to Abacha. He is the current yolobar hero. Don't forget, he bleeped the wife of his own son. A real yorobarman.
Now onto other yorobar heroes.
Adekunle, the rotten scorpion. After the southern betrayers opened their backyard to him, he stayed in Port Harcourt throught the war, giving boasting interviews to foreign journalists and writing letters to Gowon. Adekunle never for once fought in any war front. Gowon ordered him to go to Owerri but instead of obeying his CIC and advancing, the coward stayed back and sent Etuk, with Haruna as his second in command. Biafran sniper sent Haruna to his Allah in Owerri and Etuk ran back.
Then we have another begging general, Abdulkareem Adisa. This yolobar hero came to Asaba in 1967, murdered defenseless civilians and crossed the Niger, surrendered himself to Biafran troops and was our prisoner of war till 1970. He prefered being his enemy's prisoner than fighting. A true yoruba man.
A sophisticated yolobaman is Dele Giwa. The free education drop out was just reminded who his real masters were. The whole Yoruba nation did nothing.
Abiola! Hahahaha. Won an election. Hahahahaha. Ran around the world seeking support but as soon as world powers met him in person, they recoiled as you would when you suddenly see a previously thought extinct rattlesnake. Then he came back empty handed and went straight to prison where he was served a special brew of Lipton tea and then used as an offering to allah.
Fela. Serial jailbird, womaniser and HIV spreader. His mama, killed by their masters. yolobarhero.
Shonekan. Ah, most of you have forgotten our puppet president that took over instead of Abiola. Only a slap and he ran back to Abeokuta. A real shame that even a shameless tribe of yorubahood don't want to remember him.
There are many more, like kudiRAT, another sacrifice. Fajuyi, betrayed his CIC. Ogundipe, ran away when he could have led. etc, etc, etc.

No good thing has ever come out of yolobaland.

13 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by whitecat007: 11:50am On Aug 01, 2014
Sorry, I don't lie, and that's not what real humans do, ok? People have lost their lives over lies. Innocent people are in jail on lies. Only people who have no conscience lie especially when you are not at gun point.
You have to be a coward to lie for nothing, cos bold people will say it as they see it.
customized07: you don't have to be bruised, you are human and lying is what humans do, just retrace your steps and stop being a liar.

2 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by authority2006(m): 11:53am On Aug 01, 2014
Blackteeth: The way this country is moving at times it is not surprising to hear the word WAR every now and then. Many Igbos and yorubas on Niaraland have been calling for Nigeria to split. We don't really know how that would happen but one of the certain means it happens is through war. So far, yorubas and igbos on Nairaland have been flexing their muscles polished with all the grammar to show the north they are better than they are. But are yorubas and igbos really ready for the big show? I doubt if they are ready for some reasons.

Yorubas and igbos are definitely wealthier and more educated than the northerners, and with education comes this ajibutter kind of lifestyle and a love for good life. This is definitely not the kind of people you will expect to be in the battle fields to defend their land. Rather they will take the next flight and bus to seek refuge in Ghana or Cameron to continue their pursuit of living the good life. So how many would be left to defend the homeland? In contrast with the yorubas and the igbos, hausas and Fulani do not have much of that educated class of individuals desiring to live the good life. Most of them are poor so they ain't scared of living or dying. These guys are just perfect for the battle fields.

Secondly we all know the reputation of the average northerner as violent individuals and ready to slaughter. If the slaughter when the nation is not at war then how much do you think they slaughter when war eventually breaks out? These guys are Muslims and we all know how the religion induces a powerful jihad kind of spirit to fight vigorously to the last man. Are these the kind of people that the educated ajibutter yorubas and igbos want to engage in a war?

Another thing is the disunited south. Yorubas and igbos hate each other. So the north can attack the yorubas first and igbos will relax be laughing at yorubas as pay back time for betraying the Igbos. By the time the north are done with yorubas Igbo's become next. By then the south has been weakened after defeating the yorubas. Whatelse will Igbos do? Fire one or two 1968 ogbunigwes and they are exhausted.

I am pleading with Yorubas and Igbos to tone down cos this war doesn't look like it would favour them, or else if they keep barking unnecessarily and eventually it happens, I would not be surprised if the northerners utilize the opportunity to Complete what Usman Dan fodio couldn't complete more than a century ago. grin
Me I don prepare my escape route ready. grin
The fact that you mentioned "Muslims" to back up your point, you are mad.

1 Like

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by doublewisdom: 12:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
War keh? The main war began after the civil war. We moved in droves to the south west and gradually took over. We bought 70% of Lagos while the cone heads danced away. What kind of defeat and humiliation is worse than taking over a man's household and making him serve you?

6 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by whitecat007: 12:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
Will be back to keep this thread going, need some sleep right now.
Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by xtervaganza(m): 12:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
ba7man: And what happened to the brave Biafran soldiers that set foot on the cowardly Yoruba's soil??
legends has it that they were roasted grin

3 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by xtervaganza(m): 12:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
0rlando0woh:
All those places you called are Ikwerre lands, Ilorin is Yoruba land inder fulani colonisation.
Ilorin, Offa and other Yorubas in Kwara state are fully under Fulani slavery.
What are you guys doing about it?
lwho rules in Ilorin? Yoruba or Fulani?

The governor is ........ Man

The biggest political clan in Ilorin was headed by ..........olusola Saraki, a Yoruba man

Use your brain boy

2 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by xtervaganza(m): 12:10pm On Aug 01, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

The cowardly yorubas betrayed them.
ever heard about no e cause for failure?

You and your whole people are failures

No excuses

Stop b1tching

3 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by PenSniper: 12:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ahuitzotl: You need to come closer home to Illorin,Afonja,sheik Allimi and the motivation of dipping the quran in the Atlantic or that of Iraq,Isis and christians.…The failure of hearkening to history is on your head and the extinction of christianity in Southwest...

What dimwits who keep using Ilorin as reference point fail to get into their skulls is the fact that it was the perfidy of a renegade member of a feuding family that led to it. As for the empty threat of the caliphate, you can rest assured we can defend our territory when the chips are down. The Yoruba have the tendency and capacity of speaking and acting in unison when the family is faced with a threat notwistanding religious affiliations. If i were you i would worry about my own peculiar problems rather than carrying other peoples' problem to my head. You have more than enough dichotomies within the Igbo race as it is. The cohesive family of the Yoruba dont need your assistance, advice, alliance or treaty for anything. We can hold our own.

2 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by xtervaganza(m): 12:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
SirShymex: Nah, they're ready for internet war, with e-rifles and e-bombs.

I actually feel sorry for Yoruba's the most, to be honest.
feel sorry for yourself, muhfugga

1 Like

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
SonOfEl:

empty barrels make the loudest noise, we know your type, dirty spineless braggarts. If its e-war, no shaking... If its field war, we are waiting for you... 'Yoruba', the name itself sounds dirty and shabby.
Like Igbola Virus shey?

1 Like

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by doublewisdom: 12:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
So the oily brains think we will ever physically fight them with guns and sticks? The world has moved beyond that level. Economic war is the new ish. Igbos are Using economic power to expand their territory. The oily fools realised that fact recently but it's too late to do anything about it. Yorubas will continue serving Igbos in Yoruba land. Just as you serve us now, your generations unborn will serve our generations unborn in Yoruba land.

8 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by SonOfEl(m): 12:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
macof: Am not a fan of all these senseless talk of war because it's so kiddish and immature, you can't jst claim war lord when war hasn't even started...see grown people out of bigotry and hatred making foolish statements, especially ibos. Look at fools claiming war lords when in their entire history they have no war before the biafra saga.
Survival in war is about experience, where Yoruba have fought hundreds of intertribal wars and even against other ethnic groups like Fon, Ewe, Fulani, Nupe and Akan when ibos were still battling rabbits in the forest

what you posted shows the magnitude of your ignorance, immaturity, and stupidity. Steven spielberg's PINKY has more brains than you walahi! Just a google on wars in igboland will help you. Anglo-aro war, ekumeku war, ohafia-ngwa war, ngwa-ibibio war, to mention but a few, are wars that have been documented by historians apart from biafran war. Pls be well informed before posting anything or let an elderly person sit with you while following this thread.
Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by shizzle11(m): 12:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
superstar1: Northerners were killing igbos, the only way their stup1d compass directed them to was west instead of north, their GPRS was seeing Lagos as kaduna.

Liverless bunch of id1ots.

Face your albatross for once. We faced y1bos, we defeated them, we faced northerners during June 12 crisis, we defeated them.

Igbos should face the northerners for once and re-write the history of never winning any war, whether pre, during and post colonial days.

Even the south-south people are taking on the north, why the shameless chestbeating cowards are hiding behind them to hurl stones.

Defeated slaves of the Nigerian state.
foo..l! which war has the yoloba coneheads ever fought and won? and against who? fvcking lying hypocrite.

Your coward and iddiott tribe always get orgasm wherever Igbo is mentioned and involved, do you mind your business and your useless tribe is mentioned? ofcours not! oh, i forgot you are the perpetual slaves and eternal butt lickers of your northern masters, and fyi, boko haram kills everyone irrespective of tribe.

And its only in your ewedu infested brain that you think boko haram bombs kill only igbos or there are no yolobas in the north

Jack arze!

2 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by SonOfEl(m): 12:29pm On Aug 01, 2014
ba7man: That's always what puzzles me about this whole Biafran issue.

The Northerners sh*t on South easterners and they attack the South west.

Now, the North still keep sh*tting on them and they insult the south west and wish for our downfall.

Never for once will you hear them mention the North.

Talk of misplaced aggression.

e-diot, was the attack orders coming from north or from lagos, the capital city? Talk of misplaced brains and logic. Oponu oshi...yoruba stewed brain.

5 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by cupidhero(m): 12:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
macpetrus: Don't even start praying for that scenario. And am not ready to be a hero, not AGAIN
no b only hero, you be iron man. Lol.
Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
ak47mann: Yorubas will not be much problem to us at all, they will be less headache to handle their hope at the moment is their northern masters which they too are in disarray,yorubas will be like a little harmless puppies when their masters are not behind them so they will also need igbos to protect their remaining forgotten land from their supreme god before oduduwa which are the fulanis. cool
Bring it on you foolish old man and we will open the front door for you and miserable family and let you meet satan.

3 Likes

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by SonOfEl(m): 12:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
harde2lah:
Like Igbola Virus shey?

shut up and take your masturbated ego elsewhere.
Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 01, 2014
zendy: As you all are busy calling each other names,Igbos and Yorubas alike,the real enemy is out there killing you all every day. I'm a proud Igbo and Biafran supporter but even I know that there is no reason for Igbos and Yorubas to ever fight. We seem to forget that originally,the people of the south-west,south-east and south-south made up the quassi-country known as 'The protectorate of Southern Nigeria' and we were prosperous and at peace. Everything changed when we were merged with the 'Northern vandals' in 1914. And for those who do not know,the 1914 Amalgamation document has a clause that says that after 100 years of the Nigerian 'experiment',any people who want to opt out can do so. Nigeria stopped being a legal entity as of 12 midnight,31st December 2013. The Yorubas,the Igbos and the people of the south-south now have the legal right to form their own nations so what are we fighting for? I for one do not believe that the Yoruba people ('one Nigeria lovers') have it in them to seek an Oduduwa nation but I know for certain that the Igbos and the people of the south-south would declare the republics of Biafra and the republics of the Niger-Delta respectively this very afternoon if they could. Of course,we expect that the Northerners will not like this and may even try to stop this by force of arms which will lead to civil war. The problem the Yorubas are going to have is if they join with Northerners to fight. This time around,it won't be like Biafra of old. No super power nation gives arms to Islamists these days.The art of warfare has changed and Northern Nigeria simply got no chance against a combined Biafran -Niger Delta force. But if the Yorubas join the North, we will be raising a Biafran Flag over the palace of the Ooni of Ife by the time we are done!!

Continuing living in fools paradise farthead

1 Like

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
SonOfEl:

shut up and take your masturbated ego elsewhere.

I can see, this animal is infected with Igbola virus...

1 Like

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by customized07: 12:58pm On Aug 01, 2014
whitecat007: Sorry, I don't lie, and that's not what real humans do, ok? People have lost their lives over lies. Innocent people are in jail on lies. Only people who have no conscience lie especially when you are not at gun point.
You have to be a coward to lie for nothing, cos bold people will say it as they see it.
meaning you are a coward, cos you have been lying, you don't have to be ashamed of who you are, change and make yourself a better person.

1 Like

Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by SonOfEl(m): 1:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
harde2lah:

I can see, this animal is infected with Igbola virus...

is that all you can come up with? Weak spermatozoa. Gutless and spineless microphone.
Re: Are Igbos And Yorubas Ready For War? by Ahuitzotl: 1:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
PenSniper: [s]

What dimwits who keep using Ilorin as reference point fail to get into their skulls is the fact that it was the perfidy of a renegade member of a feuding family that led to it. As for the empty threat of the caliphate, you can rest assured we can defend our territory when the chips are down. The Yoruba have the tendency and capacity of speaking and acting in unison when the family is faced with a threat notwistanding religious affiliations. If i were you i would worry about my own peculiar problems rather than carrying other peoples' problem to my head. You have more than enough dichotomies within the Igbo race as it is. The cohesive family of the Yoruba dont need your assistance, advice, alliance or treaty for anything. We can hold our own[/s].
The yorobar stand a better chance of holding their own when there is settlement with the igbos as it concerns Lagos,its real estate and reparation payments.....Any violent dislocation can only result in the leveling of the city with the Fulanis annexing illorin out of necessity and the temptation to thrust down south into eko, over the city ruins and soaking the quran inside the blue waters of the Atlantic..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Burning The Mosque In The Name Of Biafra / What Alternatives Does APC Offer Kwarans? / CCT Trial: Onnoghen Maintains Innocence As FG Demands Conviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.