Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,357 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

What Is Your Definition Of A Romantic Person? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Definition Of A Romantic Person? (1318 Views)

Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? / Your Definition Of A Wife Material / What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Definition Of A Romantic Person? by LaurelP(m): 11:49am On Aug 01, 2014
Often times we use the word "romantic" without even knowing what it means. Each person has his/her own idea of what being romantic mean to them. Some even think that a partner who abuses them is romantic undecided. Different strokes for different folks they say!

So to you what is your idea of a romantic partner
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Romantic Person? by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 01, 2014
Are you trying to confuse me?
Just Look for the definition of Romantic + Person.
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Romantic Person? by LaurelP(m): 11:57am On Aug 01, 2014
RedClay: Are you trying to confuse me?
Just Look for the definition of Romantic + Person.

You're too young to understand undecided
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Romantic Person? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
To be loving and affectionate

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Romantic Person? by ulokomat(m): 12:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
Som1 dat mks u feel hot is ful of romance
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Romantic Person? by NickyPearl(f): 12:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
If he's;

Understanding
Tolerant
Sweet talker
Caring
Respectful

Lest I forget if his hands are open cheesy
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Romantic Person? by LaurelP(m): 12:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
NickyPearl: If he's;

Understanding
Tolerant
Sweet talker
Caring
Respectful

More like saving d best for last grin

Ur pretty though
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Romantic Person? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
LaurelP: Often times we use the word "romantic" without even knowing what it means. Each person has his/her own idea of what being romantic mean to them. Some even think that a partner who abuses them is romantic undecided. Different strokes for different folks they say!

life is simple, so heres a simple definition:

romantic: a verb that qualifies someone that thinks, breathes, speaks, acts and eats romances

this brings us to romance. what is romance?

to be continued wink wink
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Romantic Person? by LaurelP(m): 12:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
loladeking:

romantic: a verb that qualifies someone that thinks, breathes, speaks, acts and eats romances

Read d post again
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Romantic Person? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
LaurelP:

You're too young to understand undecided

SMH.
Okay GrandPa.
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Romantic Person? by NickyPearl(f): 12:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
LaurelP:

More like saving d best for last grin

Ur pretty though
Thanks.
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Romantic Person? by OohMpa: 12:48pm On Aug 01, 2014

Understanding
Tolerant
Sweet talker
Caring
Respectful

Sweetie you just found the man of your dreams....

Ooh Mpa will understand when you moan in tongues during kpanshing

Ooh Mpa will be tolerant if you want to go another round

Ooh Mpa will sweet talk you to always be at the top but not the bottom

Caring, ooh Mpa is caring for your body right now

Ooh Mpa will respect your boobsy and won't let them obey gravity

And finally, ooh Mpa has open hands that can accommodate all your female friends

So what say you? angry

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Romantic Person? by LaurelP(m): 1:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
OohMpa:

Sweetie you just found the man of your dreams....

Ooh Mpa will understand when you moan in tongues during kpanshing

Ooh Mpa will be tolerant if you want to go another round

Ooh Mpa will sweet talk you to always be at the top but not the bottom

Caring, ooh Mpa is caring for your body right now

Ooh Mpa will respect your boobsy and won't let them obey gravity

And finally, ooh Mpa has open hands that can accommodate all your female friends

So what say you? angry

Oompa grin
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Romantic Person? by Mariopgomery(m): 2:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
A woman who can wack garri with u when her friends eats sushi is romantic..
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Romantic Person? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
An act of being simplistically nice and affectionately displaying of courtesy without Qualms while taking the breath of your audience away !

Then welcome , You are Romanciellally Romantic !!
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Romantic Person? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
An act of being simplistically nice and affectionately displaying of courtesy without Qualms while taking the breath of your audience away !
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Romantic Person? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
LaurelP:
A patner who is down to earth, Astute and highly endowed in the rudiments of bedmatics and its complexities especially the aspect that deals with Course and effects !!

Thanks for your understanding grin
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Romantic Person? by Sijo01(f): 3:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
This is it. tongue

Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Romantic Person? by LaurelP(m): 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
donroxy: A patner who is down to earth, Astute and highly endowed in the rudiments of bedmatics and its complexities especially the aspect that deals with Course and effects !!

Thanks for your understanding grin

Guy I no understand o cheesy
D grammar too heavy abeg, I no go skul
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Romantic Person? by LaurelP(m): 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sijo01: This is it. tongue

Dis lady, u and money ehhn cheesy
Almost all ur posts must have sth to do with money
I just hope u find someone who can contain ur high taste for money
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Romantic Person? by Sijo01(f): 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2014
LaurelP:

Dis lady, u and money ehhn cheesy
Almost all ur posts must have sth to do with money
I just hope u find someone who can contain ur high taste for money

cheesy cheesy cheesy
gerway jor. Don't compare my online personality with the 'me'
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Romantic Person? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
'When a man graves nothing else in this world but just one thing, a breathe to love a woman' - but personally, since i acquired a mental-crave for money/ flourishy business /cash n d good life i now simply dont know hw to condition my brains back to explore or demonstrate romantic 'extacsies' to a woman. Anyone knw a good therapist? cuz my damn heavy heads wont stop screaming dz words day by d day,."NO ROMANCE WITHOUT FINANCE!"
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Romantic Person? by mployer(m): 7:18pm On Aug 01, 2014

Understanding
Tolerant
Sweet talker
Caring
Respectful

Really?
cheesy cheesy Never thought of it this way
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Romantic Person? by bknight: 8:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
Its friday night:

I look at the cute thang sitting next to me on the couch. I had just paused Assassins Creed to roll a joint. Seeing the decent girl worthy of all of me, I said
"Girl, let's see a movie, grab a bite and pick up the bag&shoes u've always wanted at the mall on our way back"
"Just roll ur stuff and let me fix u a cup of coffee, I'll pick the bag up later maybe on my way from work tomorrow" she says as she walked into the kitchen, her huge batty rolling up and down like the tides of bar beach.
A moment later she reappears with two cups. She sets them down, grabs the second pad and says
"Lemme school you on how to shoot"

Easy.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Romantic Person? by LeJeun3: 11:54am On Aug 02, 2014
loladeking:

come back and finish na.

(1) (Reply)

Who's More Tolerant In Relationships? / GUYS! Can You Help A Lady You Don't Know Adjust A Dress In Public? / Hehee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.