Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Who's More Tolerant In Relationships? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who's More Tolerant In Relationships? (1323 Views)

When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's More Tolerant In Relationships? by Abojupupa: 8:02am On Oct 18, 2014
Misunderstandings often occur in relationships. In this process, who is more tolerant of the other? Who sacrifices more to keep the relationship going?
As for me, I think it is the male. What do you think.
Re: Who's More Tolerant In Relationships? by Janet101(f): 8:05am On Oct 18, 2014
women grin
Re: Who's More Tolerant In Relationships? by hungryboy(m): 8:11am On Oct 18, 2014
Janet101:
women grin
We men
Re: Who's More Tolerant In Relationships? by dolarland(m): 8:21am On Oct 18, 2014
women. only if u'r boxed up, a.k.a fat pocket.. she will tolerate more, you know big fishes are scares this days wink
Re: Who's More Tolerant In Relationships? by adepiero: 8:25am On Oct 18, 2014
Depends
Re: Who's More Tolerant In Relationships? by Exjoker(m): 8:25am On Oct 18, 2014
The women
Re: Who's More Tolerant In Relationships? by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 18, 2014
....Women tolerate men more....

We want to be the submissive and cool girlfriend or wife......We keep our cool even if they provoke us....

.....Men tolerate women as well, but it not comparable to the way we tolerate and withstand the pains and hurt they make us pass through, most-times delibrately......

1 Like

Re: Who's More Tolerant In Relationships? by davdandam(m): 8:30am On Oct 18, 2014
Depends on the temperament of the parties involved.
Re: Who's More Tolerant In Relationships? by Tymax(m): 8:32am On Oct 18, 2014
temigracie:
[s]....Women tolerate men more....

We want to be the submissive and cool girlfriend or wife......We keep our cool even if they provoke us....

.....Men tolerate women as well, but it not comparable to the way we tolerate and withstand the pains and hurt they make us pass through, most-times delibrately......[/s]
Women that freak out anyhow? Always nagging. Always jealous. How is that tolerant or submissive? Fallacy.
Re: Who's More Tolerant In Relationships? by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 18, 2014
Tymax:

Women that freak out anyhow? Always nagging. Always jealous. How is that tolerant or submissive? Fallacy.

....How about guys that make us jealous delibrately?....How about guys that cheat on us, simple because we couldnt give them what they want??.....How about guys that are authoritative and possessive??....

..Women withstand alot....Yeah, we nag...No doubt about that....Yeah, we are a jealous Queen because we love our men and guide him jealously....

....Do you think I'll be happy seeing my boyfriend cuddling with another female?....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who's More Tolerant In Relationships? by Tymax(m): 8:46am On Oct 18, 2014
temigracie:

....How about guys that make us jealous delibrately?....How about guys that cheat on us, simple because we couldnt give them what they want??.....How about guys that are authoritative and possessive??....

..Women withstand alot....Yeah, we nag...No doubt about that....Yeah, we are a jealous Queen because we love our men and guide him jealously....

....Do you think I'll be happy seeing my boyfriend cuddling with another female?....

So how is the woman you just described submissive and tolerant? A nag is anything but tolerant.

1 Like

Re: Who's More Tolerant In Relationships? by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 18, 2014
Tymax:

So how is the woman you just described submissive and tolerant? A nag is anything but tolerant.

...So how is a man more tolerant??....

.....You mean guys dont do worst things to make us feel bad??....Nagging has degrees......So, you also mean guys love cold women??....Women who ll always withstand pains and keep quiet....

..Not forgetting that women are weaker vessels.....We tackle issues differently...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who's More Tolerant In Relationships? by destante(f): 9:17am On Oct 18, 2014
on this one, I can boldly say its us. the reasons have been stated.
Re: Who's More Tolerant In Relationships? by Tymax(m): 9:28am On Oct 18, 2014
temigracie:

...So how is a man more tolerant??....

.....You mean guys dont do worst things to make us feel bad??....Nagging has degrees......So, you also mean guys love cold women??....Women who ll always withstand pains and keep quiet....

..Not forgetting that women are weaker vessels.....We tackle issues differently...
Women....claiming weaker vessel when it suits their purposes.

Nagging is nagging. It is intolerant of a woman to nag. And yes we love and cherish docile, teachable and demure ladies.
Re: Who's More Tolerant In Relationships? by Tymax(m): 9:29am On Oct 18, 2014
destante:
on this one, I can boldly say its us. the reasons have been stated.
Humour me.
Re: Who's More Tolerant In Relationships? by djeezy(m): 9:30am On Oct 18, 2014
Smh
Re: Who's More Tolerant In Relationships? by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 18, 2014
Tymax:

Women....claiming weaker vessel when it suits their purposes.

Nagging is nagging. It is intolerant of a woman to nag. And yes we love and cherish docile, teachable and demure ladies.

..Ty....**lips sealed**....
Re: Who's More Tolerant In Relationships? by Tymax(m): 9:41am On Oct 18, 2014
temigracie:

angry cool
Re: Who's More Tolerant In Relationships? by coolzeal(m): 9:43am On Oct 18, 2014
In all honesty, women are more tolerant than men.
Re: Who's More Tolerant In Relationships? by MizMyColi(f): 9:53am On Oct 18, 2014
temigracie:

Ah taya o
Re: Who's More Tolerant In Relationships? by Dygeasy(m): 10:16am On Oct 18, 2014
I could be annoying, silly, make stupid decisions, get on my babe's nerves, do the most things without thinking and she won't refuse to tell me she loves me and all of that.

But me? Three days I still dey vex. grin

Women rock jor!

2 Likes

Re: Who's More Tolerant In Relationships? by OohMpa: 10:42am On Oct 18, 2014
Men of course...

We keep tolerating their moaning and orgasmic yelps. Do you want the chick we banging next door pour us acid? angry

1 Like

Re: Who's More Tolerant In Relationships? by isick(m): 10:45am On Oct 18, 2014
temigracie:

we delibrately make u jealous so as u make u better or to show u, u are not the only if you f**kup or as punishment,lol(am so wicked in that). why are u in a relationship, if u cant give *remember doro is a cheerful giver*lol. yeah! a man has to be authoritative to his woman and why wont we be possessive when we buy things u need!
Re: Who's More Tolerant In Relationships? by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 18, 2014
Truth be told guyz... Women are more tolerant dan we men. Take a look @ ur parents nd u'll understand.
Re: Who's More Tolerant In Relationships? by isick(m): 10:53am On Oct 18, 2014
OohMpa:
Men of course...

We keep tolerating their moaning and orgasmic yelps. Do you want the chick we banging next door pour us acid? angry
you are so not serious
Re: Who's More Tolerant In Relationships? by LaurelP(m): 11:04am On Oct 18, 2014
I give it to d women!
They've a greater percentage
Re: Who's More Tolerant In Relationships? by naijaboiy: 11:06am On Oct 18, 2014
women tolerate more... sad

But right now,,i'm tolerating a very childish attitude from someone undecided

But it's cool smiley
Re: Who's More Tolerant In Relationships? by Bigloaf: 11:26am On Oct 18, 2014
I think guys tolerate more than ladies. like me I tolerate a lot. team man city. wadi boy
Re: Who's More Tolerant In Relationships? by spanzed(m): 12:40pm On Oct 18, 2014
naijaboiy:
women tolerate more... sad

But right now,,i'm tolerating a very childish attitude from someone undecided

But it's cool smiley
same hia...but mine is stupid at the sametime

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lecturer: Sleep With Me Or You Will Fail My Course / Addressing The Cheating Issue / A Hot Nigerian Guy Just Got Married To A White Girl!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.