Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,434 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings (17250 Views)

Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings / Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom Let's Meet. / Does Switch Of First And Middle Names On Nysc Certificate Matter??! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by Firmjudge(m): 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2014
patrickdarlins: am being posted to PLATEAU STATE oo...please guys..any recent development??should i honour it or i should ignore d call up later??and just stay back...cos my parents insist on me not going there...even me my mind no de dere at all...all d way from delta state to d north plateau...12hours journey ...its not fair..dis is wickedness...crying...

hmmmm, that state on it own is a walking time bomb, i for personal reasons dont like that place, though it has about 70% christians, i wont go if they post me there
its too volatile just like Kaduna.
I no know which wan volatile pass another self.
But the weather is good sha.
Moscow things.
Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by benzzyno(m): 3:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
agobentim: Please fellow Otondos going to the Northern and middle belt of Nigeria where bombs have been detonated or has a Large number of Hausa speakers. Please try to make sure you take your bus from and straight to the camp venue thru cross country. Or when you get to the town closer to the camp venue, make sure the bus taking you to the camp venue is filled with corpers who are southerners and people who are not wearing hijab or teblik dressing. The reason is because the BHaram insurgents know people are going to camp and myt want to use that advantage to put their people with explosives in buses going to camp venues or at the camp crowded entrance venue in the northern states. We know it is not your portion but you also have to be safety conscious. We love you but God loves you most. Please rebroadcast in all social network.
op..u jst dnt go out scaring people all in t'he name of the fact that u want to make front page..have u ever stayed in t'he north or the middlebelt u are advicin people on hw to go about?.if u must trvl u must trvl wit cross country.(U sounded more lyk a staff of cross country here..lol)...enta a bus filld with corpers(lamest security advice eva!) and some oda lame advices u dished out..!.who made u the IGP? sometyms i wonder d' kind of threads dat make it to front page.. U cant sit in t'he comfort of ur room operatin ur laptop givin secruty tips about a place u dnt kno jackshit about! Its a pity u actaully gat some of ur readers scared..! Buh if t'he management were fit enuf there should have known that dis thread should not av been allowed in t'he first place not to talk of t'he fact that it actually made front page...!

1 Like

Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by Firmjudge(m): 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2014
sadiq313: Islam is a religion of peace, d word islam itself means peace,, op am dissapointed in u 4 discriminating hijab or hausa man lyk dat,,ppl shld b educated enof2 realize dt d fact dt a particulaR secT disguised in certain religion or ttribe does nt necessarilly means dt person is a muslimm or xtian,

Fixed.

Lissan al-Arab, one of the
most authoritative lexicons
of the Arabic language,
mentions that the word
'Islam' is derived from the
root verb istaslama (ﺎﻣﻼﺴﺘﺳﺍ); which means 'to
submit' or 'give in' or 'surrender'.

For once just say the truth.
Please

3 Likes

Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by denamax(m): 3:12pm On Aug 02, 2014
Which kind mumu serve ur father land be dat? Serve and die? Wat is the guaranty dat one third of the figure sent there will come back alive? Let me ask.if any of the minister's ward is among will de allow him/her go there? Dat is if there kids are schooling here self.[i

2 Likes

Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by lastpage: 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2014
Austindark: the only security tip I know is relocation or not going there at all...
cos boko boys might read this and re-strategize

I was thinking we will come to our senses and stop posting pple there.

they don't want u so don't go there .... period

safe journey all d same to u all

Thank you joor!

Dont mind all these people saying "safe trip", "God be with you", "we wish you well", e.t.c!

God gave us brains to use, for a reason: so that He would not have to do all the "thinking" for us!

We have a Govt whose duty is to secure "life and property of EVERY CITIZEN of this country. In that regard, it has failed and is still failing.

Until Govt can secure YOU in that North that you are being posted to, by the same Govt, to serve the same Govt, PLEASE DONT GO!

IF YOU DO, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN PERIL.

I hope we wont be here in a few weeks to read stories of how so-so and so Corpers were slaughtered and bombed to smithereens?
This is Nigeria, it has happened before and IT WILL HAPPEN again!

Dont waste your life!
Parents:, tell your children not to go and waste their Life, "Youth Service is not a do or die issue".
Infact, in the current dispensation, it has LOST ITS VALUE but those "Oga-at-the-Top" who benefit from the lucre it provides would pretend that it has not and all is well.

How many of them do/would allow their children to be sent to the North for NYSC? They will all be posted to the South, even among the Northerners themselves! wink wink Anyway, they cant even "school" in our Govt Universities or even in Nigeria, talkless of "Boko Haram NYSC"

Employers: Please for now, DISCOUNT NYSC CERTIFICATE as a condition for Employment .... until the security situation improves. Especially employers in Southern Nigeria. Once an prospective employee can show you that he/she was posted to the North in from say "July 2014" but is delaying it till things improve, that should be enough; leave it out of consideration ..for now.

A sensitive Govt would have SUSPENDED NYSC POSTING TO THE NORTH but "NOoo", Oga Jonah is too incompetent and too reactive to act swiftly
(Pls dont turn my comment to an APC Vs. PDP e-war, it is nothing personal against him but if l know whats going on, l think he, as the President and C-in-C, knows even better, so why not act NOW-NOW and save the lives of these young guys?)

Remember, if we had acted "swiftly" when it happened (as in immediate cordon, search and rescue with all our military and intelligence might, as against using "ill-equiped soldeirs" ebause one Oga-at-the-Top is stealing allowances and kit money of soldiers),..... those Chibock girls would have been freed.

LET US ALL SAY "NO" TO "DELIBERATE SUICIDE" ON THE PART OF POSTING YOUTH-CORPS TO THE NORTH!

It is asinine to spend years of energy, money and emotions to train a child to University level, only for some fanatics to slaughter them like a GOAT! Even a goat is given more "respect" during slaughter (at least they dont gleefully do it while recording it for posting on YouTube!), than how these "animals' kill fellow humans.
Parents need to watch the videos of how these fanatics slaughtered that Airforce Personnel, who is even of Northern extraction....or how they decapitated that Redeem Pastor whose wife and children are still kidnapped till date ... and ask themselves if that is what they want for their children.

End of story!

Lastpage!

6 Likes

Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2014
So they are still posting corpers to the North shocked shocked
Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by date1816: 3:20pm On Aug 02, 2014
Surah Al-Furqan (The Criterion)
1.Blessed be He Who sent down the criterion (of right and wrong, i.e. this Qur'an) to His slave (Muhammad) that he may be a warner to the'Alamin(mankind and jinns).
2.He to Whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and Who has begotten no son (children or offspring) and for Whom there is no partner in the dominion. He has created everything, and has measured it exactly according to its due measurements.
3.Yet they have taken besides Him otheraliha(gods) that created nothing but are themselves created, and possess neither hurt nor benefit for themselves, and possess no power (of causing) death, nor (of giving) life, nor of raising the dead.
4.Those who disbelieve say: "This (the Qur'an) is nothing but a lie that he (Muhammad) has invented, and others have helped him at it, so that they have produced an unjust wrong (thing) and a lie."
5.And they say: "Tales of the ancients, which he has written down, and they are dictated to him morning and afternoon."
6.Say: "It (this Qur'an) has been sent down by Him (Allah) (the Real Lord of the heavens and earth) Who knows the secret of the heavens and the earth. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."
7.And they say: "Why does this Messenger (Muhammad) eat food, and walk about in the markets (like ourselves). Why is not an angel sent down to him to be a warner with him?
8."Or (why) has not a treasure been granted to him, or why has he not a garden whereof he may eat?" And theZalimun(polytheists and wrong-doers, etc.) say: "You follow none but a man bewitched."
9.See how they coin similitudes for you, so they have gone astray, and they cannot find a (Right) Path.
10.Blessed be He Who, if He will, will assign you better than (all) that, - Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise) and will assign you palaces (i.e. in Paradise).
11.Nay, they deny the Hour (the Day of Resurrection), and for those who deny the Hour, We have prepared a flaming Fire (i.e. Hell).
12.When it (Hell) sees them from a far place, they will hear its raging and its roaring.
13.And when they shall be thrown into a narrow place thereof, chained together, they will exclaim therein for destruction.
14.Exclaim not today for one destruction, but exclaim for many destructions.
15.Say: (O Muhammad) "Is that (torment) better or the Paradise of Eternity promised to theMuttaqun(pious and righteous persons - see V.2:2)?" It will be theirs as a reward and as a final destination.
16.For them there will be therein all that they desire, and they will abide (there forever). It is a promise binding upon your Lord that must be fulfilled.
17.And on the Day when He will gather them together and that which they worship besides Allah [idols, angels, pious men, saints, 'Iesa (Jesus) - son of Maryam (Mary), etc.]. He will say: "Was it you who misled these My slaves or did they (themselves) stray from the (Right) Path?"
18.They will say: "Glorified be You! It was not for us to take anyAuliya'(Protectors, Helpers, etc.) besides You, but You gave them and their fathers comfort till they forgot the warning, and became a lost people (doomed to total loss).
19.Thus they (false gods all deities other than Allah) will give you (polytheists) the lie regarding what you say (that they are gods besides Allah), then you can neither avert (the punishment), nor get help. And whoever among you does wrong (i.e. sets up rivals to Allah), We shall make him taste a great torment.
20.And We never sent before you (O Muhammad) any of the Messengers but verily, they ate food and walked in the markets. And We have made some of you as a trial for others: will you have patience? And your Lord is Ever All-Seer (of everything).
21.And those who expect not for a Meeting with Us (i.e. those who deny the Day of Resurrection and the life of the Hereafter), say: "Why are not the angels sent down to us, or why do we not see our Lord?" Indeed they think too highly of themselves, and are scornful with great pride.
22.On the Day they will see the angels, no glad tidings will there be for theMujrimun(criminals, disbelievers, polytheists, sinners, etc.) that day. And they (angels) will say: "All kinds of glad tidings are forbidden for you," [None will be allowed to enter Paradise except the one who said:La ilaha ill-Allah,"(none has the right to be worshipped but Allah) and acted practically on its legal orders and obligations].
23.And We shall turn to whatever deeds they (disbelievers, polytheists, sinners, etc.) did, and We shall make such deeds as scattered floating particles of dust.
24.The dwellers of Paradise (i.e. those who deserved it through their Faith and righteousness) will, on that Day, have the best abode, and have the fairest of places for repose.
25.And (remember) the Day when the heaven shall be rent asunder with clouds, and the angels will be sent down, with a grand descending.
26.The sovereignty on that Day will be the true (sovereignty), belonging to the Most Beneficent (Allah), and it will be a hard Day for the disbelievers (those who disbelieve in the Oneness of Allah Islamic Monotheism).
27.And (remember) the Day when theZalim(wrong-doer, oppressor, polytheist, etc.) will bite at his hands, he will say: "Oh! Would that I had taken a path with the Messenger ( Muhammad).
28."Ah! Woe to me! Would that I had never taken so-and-so as a friend!
29."He indeed led me astray from the Reminder (this Qur'an) after it had come to me. AndShaitan(Satan) is ever a deserter to man in the hour of need."
30.And the Messenger (Muhammad) will say: "O my Lord! Verily, my people deserted this Qur'an (neither listened to it, nor acted on its laws and orders).
31.Thus have We made for every Prophet an enemy among theMujrimun(disbelievers, polytheists, criminals, etc.). But Sufficient is your Lord as a Guide and Helper.
32.And those who disbelieve say: "Why is not the Qur'an revealed to him all at once?" Thus (it is sent down in parts), that We may strengthen your heart thereby. And We have revealed it to you gradually, in stages. (It was revealed to the Prophetin 23 years.).
33.And no example or similitude do they bring (to oppose or to find fault in you or in this Qur'an), but We reveal to you the truth (against that similitude or example), and the better explanation thereof.
34.Those who will be gathered to Hell (prone) on their faces, such will be in an evil state, and most astray from the (Straight) Path.
35.And indeed We gave Musa (Moses) the Scripture [the Taurat (Torah)], and placed his brother Harun (Aaron) with him as a helper;
36.And We said: "Go you both to the people who have denied OurAyat(proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.)." Then We destroyed them with utter destruction.
37.And Nuh's (Noah) people, when they denied the Messengers We drowned them, and We made them as a sign for mankind. And We have prepared a painful torment for theZalimun(polytheists and wrong-doers, etc).

1 Like

Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by date1816: 3:21pm On Aug 02, 2014
38.And (also) 'Ad and Thamud, and the dwellers of Ar-Rass, and many generations in between.
39.And for each of them We put forward examples (as proofs and lessons, etc.), and each (of them) We brought to utter ruin (because of their disbelief and evil deeds).
40.And indeed they have passed by the town [of Prophet Lout (Lot)] on which was rained the evil rain. Did they (disbelievers) not then see it (with their own eyes)? Nay ! But they used not to expect for any resurrection.
41.And when they see you (O Muhammad), they treat you only as a mockery (saying):"Is this the one whom Allah has sent as a Messenger?
42."He would have nearly misled us from ouraliha(gods), had it not been that we were patient and constant in their worship!" And they will know when they see the torment, who it is that is most astray from the (Right) Path!
43.Have you (O Muhammad) seen him who has taken as hisilah(god) his own desire? Would you then be aWakil(a disposer of his affairs or a watcher) over him?
44.Or do you think that most of them hear or understand? They are only like cattle; nay, they are even farther astray from the Path. (i.e. even worst than cattle).
45.Have you not seen how your Lord spread the shadow. If He willed, He could have made it still then We have made the sun its guide [i.e. after the sunrise, it (the shadow) squeezes and vanishes at midnoon and then again appears in the afternoon with the decline of the sun, and had there been no sun light, there would have been no shadow].
46.Then We withdraw it to Us a gradual concealed withdrawal.
47.And it is He Who makes the night a covering for you, and the sleep (as) repose, and makes the dayNushur(i.e. getting up and going about here and there for daily work, etc. after one's sleep at night or like resurrection after one's death).
48.And it is He Who sends the winds as heralds of glad tidings, going before His Mercy (rain), and We send down pure water from the sky,
49.That We may give life thereby to a dead land, and We give to drink thereof many of the cattle and men that We had created.
50.And indeed We have distributed it (rain or water) amongst them in order that they may remember the Grace of Allah, but most men refuse (or deny the Truth or Faith) and accept nothing but disbelief or ingratitude.
51.And had We willed, We would have raised a warner in every town.
52.So obey not the disbelievers, but strive against them (by preaching) with the utmost endeavour, with it (the Qur'an).
53.And it is He Who has let free the two seas (kinds of water), one palatable and sweet, and the other salt and bitter, and He has set a barrier and a complete partition between them.
54.And it is He Who has created man from water, and has appointed for him kindred by blood, and kindred by marriage. And your Lord is Ever All-Powerful to do what He will.
55.And they (disbelievers, polytheists, etc.) worship besides Allah, that which can neither profit them nor harm them, and the disbeliever is ever a helper (of the Satan) against his Lord.
56.And We have sent you (O Muhammad) only as a bearer of glad tidings and a warner.
57.Say: "No reward do I ask of you for this (that which I have brought from my Lord and its preaching, etc.), save that whosoever wills, may take a Path to his Lord.
58.And put your trust (O Muhammad) in the Ever Living One Who dies not, and glorify His Praises, and Sufficient is He as the All-Knower of the sins of His slaves;

1 Like

Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by date1816: 3:23pm On Aug 02, 2014
59.Who created the heavens and the earth and all that is between them in six Days. Then HeIstawa(rose over) the Throne (in a manner that suits His Majesty). The Most Beneficent (Allah)! Ask Him (O Prophet Muhammad), (concerning His Qualities, His rising over His Throne, His creations, etc.), as He isAl-Khabir(The All-Knower of everything i.e. Allah).
60.And when it is said to them: "Prostrate to the Most Beneficent (Allah)! They say: "And what is the Most Beneficent? Shall we fall down in prostration to that which you (O Muhammad) command us?" And it increases in them only aversion.
61.Blessed be He Who has placed in the heaven big stars, and has placed therein a great lamp (sun), and a moon giving light.
62.And He it is Who has put the night and the day in succession, for such who desires to remember or desires to show his gratitude.
63.And the slaves of the Most Beneficent (Allah) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness.
64.And those who spend the night before their Lord, prostrate and standing.
65.And those who say: "Our Lord! Avert from us the torment of Hell. Verily! Its torment is ever an inseparable, permanent punishment."
66.Evil indeed it (Hell) is as an abode and as a place to dwell.
67.And those, who, when they spend, are neither extravagant nor niggardly, but hold a medium (way) between those (extremes).
68.And those who invoke not any otherilah(god) along with Allah, nor kill such life as Allah has forbidden, except for just cause, nor commit illegal sexual intercourse and whoever does this shall receive the punishment.
69.The torment will be doubled to him on the Day of Resurrection, and he will abide therein in disgrace;
70.Except those who repent and believe (in Islamic Monotheism), and do righteous deeds, for those, Allah will change their sins into good deeds, and Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
71.And whosoever repents and does righteous good deeds, then verily, he repents towards Allah with true repentance.
72.And those who do not witness falsehood, and if they pass by some evil play or evil talk, they pass by it with dignity.
73.And those who, when they are reminded of theAyat(proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) of their Lord, fall not deaf and blind thereat.
74.And those who say: "Our Lord! Bestow on us from our wives and our offspring who will be the comfort of our eyes, and make us leaders for theMuttaqun"(pious - see V.2:2 and the footnote of V.3:164)."
75.Those will be rewarded with the highest place (in Paradise) because of their patience. Therein they shall be met with greetings and the word of peace and respect.
76.Abiding therein; excellent it is as an abode, and as a place to dwell.

1 Like

Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by udysweet(f): 3:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
yorex2011: Hmm... Buh kebbi far sha o...
My broda pls are u posted der? When are u goin cos my broda was posted der. I want were he can go wit his fellow corpers too. Pls PM. God bless
Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by okotv(m): 3:31pm On Aug 02, 2014
its sad that people are still posted to states where security is an issue...how would they serve their father land with all their heart
Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by Princesschi(f): 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2014
victorVIC1:
Katsina is peaceful.I did my service there. However, i wud advise he redeploys wen he gets to camp cos u never can tell how d state will be during election

thank u

1 Like

Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by lastpage: 3:40pm On Aug 02, 2014
mu2sa2: Pls let a good samaritan post security tips for northerners going to the south on how to escape ritual killers, armed robbers, kidnappers, massob, ogbesu, bakassi boys and countless security challenges there.

You are very correct, all the above are also security challenges in the South but if you are intelligent enough, you will notice that all you listed above have a REASON associated with them: Most are done out of GREED (not ideology), by a FEW PEOPLE and the general populace and security operatives are fishing them out one after another.

Now, tell me the REASON behind INDISCRIMINATE BOMBING AND SLAUGHTERING OF CORPERS, CHRISTIANS IN THE NORTH.
Also, can you compare one or two of the above happening once or twice in a few months, to what is going on in the North where even during Sallah Celebration, they are still detonating bombs at random?

Tell me about strapping a rigged suicide vest on a 10year old girl that has an innocent heart!

When other parents are buying NEXT Designer vests for their girls, you are strapping yours with suicide vest ....your own child, your own blood! What manner of evil is that?

There are loads of Northerners down South even as we speak now, enjoying the hospitality of Southerners, even as you repay them with slaughtering of Southerners in the North.
There are loads of Muslims in the South right now, we all celebrated their Sallah with them and there was
no bomb on the menu!
Cant you see the difference yourself or is "Musa" an acronym for "mumu"?

Okay, go on and justify it for me please, l am waiting.

Lastpage!
BTW: As for the security tips you requested:
a.) As a Corp member, dont go out very late at night.
(b.) Watch the company you keep, be wary of strangers
(c) Dont let greed be used to lure you into some "get rich quick" scheme, you might end up in the pot! grin
(d.) Dont keep large cash at home, if you do, dont tell anyone! (Thieves expect to be paid handsomely and dont want to waste their time on robbing an empty purse)
(e.) Finally, do everything in "moderation", remember that as a stranger, your knowledge of the environment is limited. "If in doubt, as people you trust".
In the South , all you need to survive in "common sense" and "lack of extreme greed".
In the North..... even a bullet proof armor cannot help you! shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by ajasa4link: 3:43pm On Aug 02, 2014
Firmjudge:
Goodluvk the state is safe, there are about 30-35% roughly christian population inhabiting mostly the sourthern part of the state.
Pray they push you around that side.
Never mind sha.
The state is very safe.
Thanks but what about election period? Has there been any case of election violence in the state?
Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by luvly101: 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2014
agobentim: Please fellow Otondos going to the Northern and middle belt of Nigeria where bombs have been detonated or has a Large number of Hausa speakers. Please try to make sure you take your bus from and straight to the camp venue thru cross country. Or when you get to the town closer to the camp venue, make sure the bus taking you to the camp venue is filled with corpers who are southerners and people who are not wearing hijab or teblik dressing. The reason is because the BHaram insurgents know people are going to camp and myt want to use that advantage to put their people with explosives in buses going to camp venues or at the camp crowded entrance venue in the northern states. We know it is not your portion but you also have to be safety conscious. We love you but God loves you most. Please rebroadcast in all social network.

May God help us.
but, you just gave them hint not to wear hijab or teblik dressing.
Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by mu2sa2: 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2014
lastpage:

You are very correct, all the above are also security challenges in the South but if you are intelligent enough, you will notice that all you listed above have a REASON associated with them: Most are done out of GREED (not ideology), by a FEW PEOPLE and the general populace and security operatives are fishing them out one after another.

Now, tell me the REASON behind INDISCRIMINATE BOMBING AND SLAUGHTERING OF CORPERS, CHRISTIANS IN THE NORTH.
Also, can you compare one or two of the above happening once or twice in a few months, to what is going on in the North where even during Sallah Celebration, they are still detonating bombs at random?

Tell me about strapping a rigged suicide vest on a 10year old girl that has an innocent heart!

When other parents are buying NEXT Designer vests for their girls, you are strapping yours with suicide vest ....your own child, your own blood! What manner of evil is that?

There are loads of Northerners down South even as we speak now, enjoying the hospitality of Southerners, even as you repay them with slaughtering of Southerners in the North.
There are loads of Muslims in the South right now, we all celebrated their Sallah with them and there was
no bomb on the menu!
Cant you see the difference yourself or is "Musa" an acronym for "mumu"?

Okay, go on and justify it for me please, l am waiting.

Lastpage!
BTW: As for the security tips you requested:
a.) As a Corp member, dont go out very late at night.
(b.) Watch the company you keep, be wary of strangers
(c) Dont let greed be used to lure you into some "get rich quick" scheme, you might end up in the pot! grin
(d.) Dont keep large cash at home, if you do, dont tell anyone! (Thieves expect to be paid handsomely and dont want to waste their time on robbing an empty purse)
(e.) Finally, do everything in "moderation", remember that as a stranger, your knowledge of the environment is limited. "If in doubt, as people you trust".
In the South , all you need to survive in "common sense" and "lack of extreme greed".
In the North..... even a bullet proof armor cannot help you! shocked shocked
So your armed robbers kill for a reason?! Your ritualists kill innocent people for a reason?! Sell your stu.pudity elsewhere!
Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by Sacramento4real(m): 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2014
My best friend is the oc anti bomb squad zamfara state command , if u should be in gusou the state capital let me knw so I can connect u to him, he is currently in USA thou, for a special course.

Your friend wan give am special police escort?

1 Like

Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by zibi2(m): 4:48pm On Aug 02, 2014
undecidedN.Y.S.C officials should be redeployed to Sambisa Forest.
Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by TellBlazer(m): 4:50pm On Aug 02, 2014
born2fuck: Government should have place ban on Youth Corper Camp in entire north, make people understand that North is irrelevant even for development until the entire insurgents there are wipe out
Born2fuck my broda,wiping the whole insurgents in the north is like killing everybody there which is imposeable cos 99.9 percent of northerners are boko haram.They might not carry gun and start killing people but are BH is their minds.

4 Likes

Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by August21(m): 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2014
pls does any1 knows how long it wil tk to get to ZAMFARA from Edo state?
Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by dyfatai(m): 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2014
how some1 wouldnt share a bus with some1 on hijab or 'tebligue' trousers in the north still eludes me.

For some, bigotry just run in d blood.

Wait ooo, OP, how much did cross country pay u.

#sensible corpers, goin by air is better than cross country, afterall dia price are somewhat similar.
Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2014
People posted to Some northern states are to resume camp in September right?
Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2014
Firmjudge:

hmmmm, that state on it own is a walking time bomb, i for personal reasons dont like that place, though it has about 70% christians, i wont go if they post me there
its too volatile just like Kaduna.
I no know which wan volatile pass another self.
But the weather is good sha.
Moscow things.
u just scared d hell outa me...jesus christ...GOD please save us....
Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 02, 2014
mu2sa2: So your armed robbers kill for a reason?! Your ritualists kill innocent people for a reason?! Sell your stu.pudity elsewhere!

Mr Man shut up jare! ritual killings is very much higher in d north.

2 Likes

Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by kechywillz(m): 5:06pm On Aug 02, 2014
if ur posted to taraba,identify abeg
Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by Firmjudge(m): 5:15pm On Aug 02, 2014
ajasa4link:
Thanks but what about election period? Has there been any case of election violence in the state?
like i said, the state is peaceful, and nobody is interested if you are a christian or muslim just as you might know maybe a harmless handful.
They take life simple there.
Qoute me when you get there.
Safe.
Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by Firmjudge(m): 5:21pm On Aug 02, 2014
patrickdarlins: u just scared d hell outa me...jesus christ...GOD please save us....
Bro, to my creator na my church mind i tell you.
Thats all...
That place is volatile.
But the enviroment is nice, but dem done spoil am with violence, see if you think am lieing before you get to the state, check points go tire you, you must offload your load one after the other..
Lol redeploy..
Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by sunboy(m): 5:21pm On Aug 02, 2014
I am posted to Niger state. How's that state ?
Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 02, 2014
Terrorist!! angry

musaibnabdul: Seun how did this made front page, contains no security info. #scammersmademewastemymb
Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by Firmjudge(m): 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
August21: pls does any1 knows how long it wil tk to get to ZAMFARA from Edo state?

Mine o mine, from Abuja to Zampols is a solid 6-6.5 hours drive if una driver they cruise 120km/hr
I dont know the distance from Edo to Abj.
So i done cook the rice you put the stew.

1 Like

Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by mezebel(f): 5:27pm On Aug 02, 2014
sadiq313: did I hear u jst said lie,,,mayb u nid mor enlightenmment on dis bt I jst prray u c d beauty in islam,,v u eva hrd a bomb blast ,in saudi arabia,, dts bkos dey practise d true religion of islam,,u cn leav ur car pakd outsyd withouttt fear of theft,,hw u eva hrd of rape cases dia,
until u realize the witchcraft behind that book and chaplet u resight each day,ur life will continue to be in deceitful state... Look at how ur religion have kept Nigeria,,, religion of war..

3 Likes

Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
So there are no armed robbers in the north? Who do ritual and charm pass alhaji?
Pls sell your fake innocence to JJCs not those who were born and have lived in the north.
Evil has no boundary but terrorism get boundary undecided

mu2sa2: So your armed robbers kill for a reason?! Your ritualists kill innocent people for a reason?! Sell your stu.pudity elsewhere!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC / My NYSC Experience In Kano: One Year Of Joy, Challenges, Tears And Victory / One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.