Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings (17261 Views)

Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings / Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom Let's Meet. / Does Switch Of First And Middle Names On Nysc Certificate Matter??! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by TellBlazer(m): 5:31pm On Aug 02, 2014
mu2sa2: So your armed robbers kill for a reason?! Your ritualists kill innocent people for a reason?! Sell your stu.pudity elsewhere!
Hey you this stupid man this is not a joke,wonder why you people are so backward and retarded,innocent bright souls are been wasted and you people don't even feel any remorse about it.How did God put us together with this Animalastic people,you are free to kill your pple bomb the emirs and co but not this corpers.Blood sucking demons.

2 Likes

Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by Firmjudge(m): 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2014
sunboy: I am posted to Niger state. How's that state ?

Good state with good people, have a sizeale number of christians almost even you wont notice em..

Its a very peaceful state, if violence erupt the police are very fast in tackling those boys as they know if you are caught causing wahala, you will pay with your life..
1 bullet, but my fear is when this lloud mouth talba vacate as the govenr i pray his predecessor is able to take control properly.
But there is nothing like muslims killing christians, or christians killing muslims..

In that state you will find a muslims and a christian as cousins. .
So who wan kill im broda or sister.
Minna is Relatively small though in terms of population but issokay.
You will enjoy the deadly sun.

If you see police and army way day patrol with there full bullet proof vest including hand leg and neck bullet proof, you will know they mean busines and no nigga wanna joke with his life.. ..

No thief will rob in minna and and go free, its a suicide mission.
That i can bet
if i were you, i will prefer to serve in lapai, minna or bida

you will enjoy the deadly sun,
lols..
Shebi u day call urself sunboy, issokay its extremely sunny bro abeg do away with black cloths oo no say somebodi no tell you.
Gudluvk sha.
Abj to minna is about 2hours Approximtly.
Minna and sun is like duck and water.
Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by sunboy(m): 5:45pm On Aug 02, 2014
Firmjudge:
Good state with good people, have a sizeale number of christians almost even you wont notice em..
Its a very peaceful state, if violence erupt the police are very fast in tackling those boys as they know if you are caught causing wahala, you will pay with your life..
1 bullet, but my fear is when this lloud mouth talba vacate as the govenr i pray his predecessor is able to take control properly.
But there is nothing like muslims killing christians, or christians killing muslims..
In that state you will find a muslims and a christian as cousins. .
So who wan kill im broda or sister.
Minna is Relatively small though in terms of population but issokay.
You will enjoy the deadly sun.
If you see police and army way day patrol with there full bullet proof vest including hand leg and neck bullet proof, you will know they mean busines and no nigga wanna joke with his life.. ..
No thief will rob in minna and and go free, its a suicide mission.
That i can bet
if i were you, i will prefer to serve in lapai, minna or bida
you will enjoy the deadly sun,
lols..
Shebi u day call urself sunboy, issokay its extremely sunny bro abeg do away with black cloths oo no say somebodi no tell you.
Gudluvk sha.
Abj to minna is about 2hours Approximtly.
Minna and sun is like duck and water.

God bless you for this post, many people told me about the state being safe I just want to conclude if I should stay or redeploy. Thank you bro.
Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by iswallker(m): 5:52pm On Aug 02, 2014
customadeboye: THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE (NCS) is currently giving out
impounded vehicle at affordable auction prize,1st HAND
TOKUNBO CARS, never been used in Nigeria.
These cars were seized as a result of illegal importation
into the country; They are readily available in give-away
price
This car are in seme border ports in Nigeria Awaiting
removal by Clearance.
NAME: ADEBOYE JOHNSON (PUBLIC RELATION
OFFICER OF NIGERIA CUSTOM,SEME BORDER COMMAND)
CONTACT NUMBER: +234-803-859-2548
CONTACT ADDRESS-:2025A Badagry Express
Way,Operation 2-Enforcement office(ZONE A),SEME
BORDER COMMAND (boundary between Nigeria and
Cotonou,seme border port),Lagos,Nigeria.
OFFICE MAILING ADDRESS-:customadeboye@g
mail.com
CARS AVAILABLE
CAR MAKE CAR MODEL PRICE LIMIT
TOYOTA CAMRY #200000-600000
COROLLA #200000-700000
AVALON #250000-750000
HIGHLANDER #350000-1000000
VENZA #400000-12000000
LAND CRUISER #350000-1000000
NISSAN ALL MODELS #20000-950000
LAND ROVER ALL MODEL #400000-1250000
BMW ALL MODEL #300000-800000
MERCEDES BENZ ALL MODEL #300000-85000
HEAVY DUTY TRAILERS AND TRUCK AT AFFORDABLE PRIZE
and lots more………
ALL BUYERS SHOULD NOTE THAT BUYING OF NIGERIA
AUCTION VEHICLES HAS NO COMPLICATIONS WHAT SO
EVER,SINCE ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS WILL BE
HANDED OVER TO CUSTOMERS TO AVOID SUCH
INDIVIDUAL BUYING FOR HIS/HER PERSONAL USE
All new buyer should make a scan copy of the following to
customadeboye@gmail.com:-
a. National id card, international passport or driver's
license.
b. Local Gov. of origin certificate.
c. Birth certificate.
d. A colored passport photograph. (for warehouse permit)
Regards from (NCS)

Scam alert...
The world is watching you in 3D.
You will be caught.

2 Likes

Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 02, 2014
Pls redeploy if you can. One of the unijos medical students that died in the last bomb blast was from my home town. She was buried 2weeks ago and the only thing in the casket was her hand which the husband identified because of their wedding ring.
They should post northerners to the north and southerners to the south.
I served in nasarawa thou and in a peaceful village called gadabuke but my colleagues in obi and some violent areas suffered cuz of the constant fulani attack until they were redeployed.

If you must go,pls be careful.

patrickdarlins: u just scared d hell outa me...jesus christ...GOD please save us....

2 Likes

Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by iswallker(m): 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2014
mu2sa2: A most useless post. If you have nothing to say you keep quite.

The guy made a lot of sense to me.
Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by mu2sa2: 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2014
TellBlazer: Hey you this stupid man this is not a joke,wonder why you people are so backward and retarded,innocent bright souls are been wasted and you people don't even feel any remorse about it.How did God put us together with this Animalastic people,you are free to kill your pple bomb the emirs and co but not this corpers.Blood sucking demons.
And who can be more animalistic than the poster of this trash.It is unfortunate that NYSC will send young men and woman to endure in your shi.t hole.

1 Like

Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by Firmjudge(m): 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
sunboy:

God bless you for this post, many people told me about the state being safe I just want to conclude if I should stay or redeploy. Thank you bro.
sunboy stay, issokay..
The hospitality there will suprise you.
Make friend with a little nupe child boy or girl and his/her entire family will embrace you.
Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 02, 2014
fernandoc: Was posted to Zamfara state. Any news about that place?
Zamfara is ok..U hav absolutely notin 2 fear
Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 02, 2014
Firmjudge:

hmmmm, that state on it own is a walking time bomb, i for personal reasons dont like that place, though it has about 70% christians, i wont go if they post me there
its too volatile just like Kaduna.
I no know which wan volatile pass another self.
But the weather is good sha.
Moscow things.
Stop talkin trash..U don't know or stay in Jos..So,who gave u d right 2 dumb ur media brainwashed idea here..U are not any different 4rm abokis dat are brainwashed..Jus dat,ur own is pathetic cos u show signs of education in u..Jos is very much ok

1 Like

Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by bashwaziri: 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2014
How. About tips to corpers posted to places where ritual killings, 419, money worshippers, touts, kidnapping and militancy is rampant? Or where ebola disease is now discovered? Don't u think they need salvation too? angry
Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by Firmjudge(m): 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2014
OrangeDream: Stop talkin trash..U don't know or stay in Jos..So,who gave u d right 2 dumb ur media brainwashed idea here
i dont normally join issues with peeps here.
Oya tell us what you know..
Did i lie when i said, the place is volatile? , when i said, its christians dominated or when i said its cold?
Oya tell us.
And stop giving me a strawman.
Please spot my lie and tell us.
No long story.
I day wait.
Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by Firmjudge(m): 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2014
OrangeDream: Stop talkin trash..U don't know or stay in Jos..So,who gave u d right 2 dumb ur media brainwashed idea here..U are not any different 4rm abokis dat are brainwashed..Jus dat,ur own is pathetic cos u show signs of education in u..Jos is very much ok
issokay, you dont have to insult, be a little civilized.
I understand anyway.
Please kindly spot my lie.
I day wait.
Like i said, iwill never serve in KD or Plataeu state.
Its seems you are a little myopic, i am talking about the security level of the entire state not just the state capital..
Which though you call safe, its still a siting time bomb.
Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by sunboy(m): 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2014
Firmjudge:
sunboy stay, issokay..
The hospitality there will suprise you.
Make friend with a little nupe child boy or girl and his/her entire family will embrace you.

Thanks bro
Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by yorex2011: 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2014
udysweet:
My broda pls are u posted der? When are u goin cos my broda was posted der. I want were he can go wit his fellow corpers too. Pls PM. God bless
I'm leaving from delta state tho.. Going to abj first then kebbi the nxt day... Goin to abj on tue
Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 02, 2014
Firmjudge:
i dont normally join issues with peeps here.
Oya tell us what you know..
Did i lie when i said, the place is volatile? , when i said, its christians dominated or when i said its cold?
Oya tell us.
And stop giving me a strawman.
Please spot my lie and tell us.
No long story.
I day wait.
Gud boi..Now sit & learn..Jos is very peaceful now,..It has bin lyk dis 4 d last 2yrs..Normally,wen skirmishes occur,retaliation & counter retaliation immediately takes place particularly in Bauchi road,angwan rogo,rukuba & so on..But dis did'nt happen wen d bomb blast occurred @ terminus..Dis is 2 tell u dat peace has finally return..We don't even hav much sojas here again as it was in d past cos we now enjoy relativ peace..So,wat is volatile abt d state?Or ur tym bomb nonsense u are talkin abt?I guess u wer jus a Corper on d Plateau??Mayb dats y u are talkin dis way

1 Like

Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by godman01(m): 7:05pm On Aug 02, 2014
yorex2011: Hmm... Buh kebbi far sha o...
are you posted to kebbi?
Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by aflabos(m): 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2014
akpanikpe:
My best friend is the oc anti bomb squad zamfara state command , if u should be in gusou the state capital let me knw so I can connect u to him, he is currently in USA thou, for a special course.

Are you talking about Muye, zamfara is safe share go in peace and redeploy asap.........
akpanikpe:
My best friend is the oc anti bomb squad zamfara state command , if u should be in gusou the state capital let me knw so I can connect u to him, he is currently in USA thou, for a special course.

Are you talking about Muye, zamfara is safe share go in peace and redeploy asap.........
akpanikpe:

1 Like

Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2014
sadiq313: Islam is a religion of peace, d word islam itself means peace,,op am dissapointed in u 4 discriminating hijab or hausa man lyk dat,,ppl shld b educated enof2 realize dt d fact dt a particulaR secT disguised in certain religion or ttribe does nt necessarilly means dt person is a muslimm or xtian,
abeg! who is foolin who?
Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 02, 2014
d. best tin is to redeploy, no northern state is safe, it may safe today bt there is tendecy dat it will nt tmao, especially wen d election is coming up nxt yr.....abeg let leave nt for d abokiz and their brodas BH

2 Likes

Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 02, 2014
d. best tin is to redeploy, no northern state is safe, it may safe today bt there is tendecy dat it will nt tmao, especially wen d election is coming up nxt yr.....abeg let leave north for d abokiz and their brodas BH
Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by Firmjudge(m): 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2014
OrangeDream: Gud boi..Now sit & learn..Jos is very peaceful now,..It has bin lyk dis 4 d last 2yrs..[b] Normally,wen skirmishes occur,retaliation & counter retaliation immediately takes place particularly in Bauchi road,angwan rogo,rukuba & so on..[/b]But dis did'nt happen wen d bomb blast occurred @ terminus..Dis is 2 tell u dat peace has finally return..We don't even hav much sojas here again as it was in d past cos we now enjoy relativ peace..So,wat is volatile abt d state?Or ur tym bomb nonsense u are talkin abt?I guess u wer jus a Corper on d Plateau??Mayb dats y u are talkin dis way

lols.
You are a jester indeed, first of all i did not serve there second of all i am a middle beltan.
That have travelled even outside the shores of nigeria.
Third of all...
Do you know what peace means?
Go to Ebonyi state thats a peaceful state..

Whats your take on the attacks and killing of people in rural areas like

Gako and Tanjol communities in Riyom ealier this year? Is that what you call peace?
Oya what of
Bisichi village along Foron Road in Barkin Ladi.

Ok maybe your defination of peace is how you define it.
BTW at the bolded you clearly supported my assertion and argument ..
Thats the defination volatile.
Thanks for helping out.
Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by yorex2011: 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2014
godman01:
are you posted to kebbi?
Yh
Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by Lex11(m): 8:18pm On Aug 02, 2014
I'd be very impressed if anyone could make a cogent, plausible argument in support of continuing this pointless NYSC program?!No security for the corpers! Virtually no jobs afterward! What's the bloody point?

1 Like

Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 02, 2014
peppyluv02: Pls redeploy if you can. One of the unijos medical students that died in the last bomb blast was from my home town. She was buried 2weeks ago and the only thing in the casket was her hand which the husband identified because of their wedding ring.
They should post northerners to the north and southerners to the south.
I served in nasarawa thou and in a peaceful village called gadabuke but my colleagues in obi and some violent areas suffered cuz of the constant fulani attack until they were redeployed.

If you must go,pls be careful.

was it in plateau jos...dat d bombing took place??please tell me now...and i aint going no further near dat death trap called plateau...
Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by olanje: 8:47pm On Aug 02, 2014
yorex2011: Hmm... Buh kebbi far sha o...
Wow!!! I served in kebbi 2013 Batch B... U'll enjoy dat state, very peaceful n Loving pples
Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by deboydebo: 9:02pm On Aug 02, 2014
deboydebo: I am posted to Taraba state , please anyone in the house with any info about the security state of Taraba. Plan to redeploy but need to report to camp first...........whatever info can help.

Can someone please tell me something........am scared!
Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by alexanderdeg: 9:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
fernandoc: Was posted to Zamfara state. Any news about that place?
same here too Posted to Zamfara State ..may God help us ....
Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by jantavanta(m): 9:12pm On Aug 02, 2014
sadiq313: did I hear u jst said lie,,,mayb u nid mor enlightenmment on dis bt I jst prray u c d beauty in islam,,v u eva hrd a bomb blast ,in saudi arabia,, dts bkos dey practise d true religion of islam,,u cn leav ur car pakd outsyd withouttt fear of theft,,hw u eva hrd of rape cases dia,

Saudis will never accept you as their brother. You will be told "Go back to Africa and look for your brother".
The so-called peace you see there is their Oil-for-Security agreement with the USA to prop up the House of Saud as the sole ruling house and making Saudi Arabia virtually a protectorate of the US Pentagon.

Many of those Filipino men you see there are "girlfriends" to Saudi men.

The Saudis are in a social prison and are hoping for a chance to one day let out their steam. So please, we do not have to deify European or Arab practices as a means of communicating to the Creator.

1 Like

Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by akpanikpe(m): 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2014
aflabos:

Yea it's him Adams jst wedded last month was @ the wedding too, he was formally the oc in kano b4 they transfer him.
Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by Kruzilano(m): 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2014
I was posted to kano state.... Rilli dunno what to do...would it be wise not to go, Rather than take the risk
Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2014
This nation is full of suprises. Our government will never stop gambling with the lifes of the youths as long as you are not in their family and friend(faf) list. I cry for Nigeria cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No-trouser Corper Wasn't Thrown-Out At Night - NYSC / Please Help I Just Received A Query Letter! / My NYSC Experience In Kano: One Year Of Joy, Challenges, Tears And Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.