Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,320 members, 7,829,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Help I Am In Luv With A Player - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help I Am In Luv With A Player (2028 Views)

Imagine What She Fell In Luv With / In Luv With My Husband's Sister / Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help I Am In Luv With A Player by mamziii(f): 10:39am On Aug 04, 2014
Oxone:

I actually meant the benefit of doubt when I used chance in that post.

Ok he picks the calls of numerous ladies abi? Did the OP mention they were his gf or that he's sleeping with them? Infact she said he loves her and shows it.

So I don't see a problem with picking several girls call when he's with her unless he's having inappropriate discussions with them. Some people have more friends of the opposite sex than most. doesn't mean anything is going on. If you're uncomfortable about it, talk to him.

Problem here is OP is already biased based on hearsay about him and is not being objective. She's letting her paranoia get the best of her. The thing with prejudice & suspicion is you'll always see things that are not there. Don't be too quick to judge a person based on hearsay as I'm sure not everyone will have something good to say about you

Every bitter ex (boy/girl) Will never have anything good to say about their ex even if they are the reason for the breakup.

Question for the OP is have u caught him doing anything he shouldn't be doing? If not I'll say the OP should do away with her bias and give the young man the benefit of doubt unless theirs something else she's not telling us.
tanx a lot 4 ur advice. D person dat actually told me tins about him is actually an elda sis 2his ex. Apart frm him pikiiin calls in my presence,which wev talked about and his promised 2 change I've neva had a reason 2 suspect him. I knw 4 sure he luvs and respects me,I knw dat even frm d way his friends treat me,but I donno still feel insecure wit him.
Re: Help I Am In Luv With A Player by 2goodbobo(m): 11:28am On Aug 04, 2014
Every player have that one girl he care about and at a point will be willing to leave other girls just cos of the girl.
If he is not ready to let go of others girls for you, then drop him like is hot.
Re: Help I Am In Luv With A Player by Oxone(m): 12:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
mamziii: tanx a lot 4 ur advice. D person dat actually told me tins about him is actually an elda sis 2his ex. Apart frm him pikiiin calls in my presence,which wev talked about and his promised 2 change I've neva had a reason 2 suspect him. I knw 4 sure he luvs and respects me,I knw dat even frm d way his friends treat me,but I donno still feel insecure wit him.

Interesting! @ bolded

All the more reason you should take what she says with a pinch of salt. who wouldn't badmouth a siblings ex? undecided

If you have no reason to suspect him, then I'll advise you let go of your doubts/insecurities. Try and make something of your relationship with him. Insecurities have this way of making you do things they'll push your partner away and believe me, its not an attractive trait.
Re: Help I Am In Luv With A Player by Tuso(m): 4:23pm On Aug 04, 2014
OP..why do u fear heartbreak..if u want him then be with him..if he breaks ur heart, u won't die

(1) (2) (Reply)

Life Oh Life!!! Girls Be Careful. / 12 REASONS SOME MEN ARE SINGLE / When Last Do You Enjoy This. Check Pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.