Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

To Be Prince Charming Is A Crime In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Be Prince Charming Is A Crime In Nigeria (536 Views)

Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! / Charming Who Pissed Off The Bride / Is There A Crime In This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Be Prince Charming Is A Crime In Nigeria by Lanre90(m): 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2014
My guy friends like calling my maga nd al sorts....cos i lyk(enjoy) spending on gals nd buying them cute(nt expensive) stuff or taking them out to simple places(nt expensive).

Its lyk a habit to me I should be able to provide for my babe nd make her feel comfortable at all times that way i wouldnt be feeling jealous or over protective whenever i see her with any of her male friends, cos i knw my worth unless she is retarded or a hoe other than that i dont ve any X that cheated on me.

NL guys so stop been jealous its just shows yo game aint tight.

ABI GALS DONT U AGREE
Re: To Be Prince Charming Is A Crime In Nigeria by stormybucci(m): 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2014
mtcheew!!!!
Re: To Be Prince Charming Is A Crime In Nigeria by Sijo01(f): 3:09pm On Aug 02, 2014
Re: To Be Prince Charming Is A Crime In Nigeria by Lanre90(m): 3:12pm On Aug 02, 2014
Disclaimer: this thread is not for stingy nd jobless niggas to understand nor to respond, go make some money or get a suitable job ,then come and respond
Re: To Be Prince Charming Is A Crime In Nigeria by amiskurie(m): 3:23pm On Aug 02, 2014
Lanre,I feel u.....make dem talk whatever.

1 Like

Re: To Be Prince Charming Is A Crime In Nigeria by mstik(f): 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2014
So, in essence, you're basically 'bribing' her with money and goodies to stay with you? If indeed that's the reason she's with you, then you're not the only maga in her life.

1 Like

Re: To Be Prince Charming Is A Crime In Nigeria by Tallesty1(m): 4:12pm On Aug 02, 2014
Lanre90: Disclaimer: this thread is not for stingy nd jobless niggas to understand nor to respond, go make some money or get a suitable job ,then come and respond
Broke Niggas claiming to be rich dudes since 1644...... Rich guys don't make noise.
Re: To Be Prince Charming Is A Crime In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2014
Everyone is looking for cheap popularity

1 Like

Re: To Be Prince Charming Is A Crime In Nigeria by Lanre90(m): 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2014
na wa o
mstik: So, in essence, you're basically 'bribing' her with money and goodies to stay with you? If indeed that's the reason she's with you, then you're not the only maga in her life.

how is being charming a form of bribe?
Re: To Be Prince Charming Is A Crime In Nigeria by ayogabriel(m): 4:23pm On Aug 02, 2014
mstik: So, in essence, you're basically 'bribing' her with money and goodies to stay with you? If indeed that's the reason she's with you, then you're not the only maga in her life.
. Choi!!!! Lobatan. Lwkmd
Re: To Be Prince Charming Is A Crime In Nigeria by 299: 4:26pm On Aug 02, 2014
Lolz grin

(1) (Reply)

Dating The Friend Of A Friend / When Last Did You Dance With Your Partner? / Who Not To Be Friends With.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.