Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Who Not To Be Friends With. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Not To Be Friends With. (536 Views)

Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? / Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? / When She Just Wants To Be Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Not To Be Friends With. by Xpressafrica(f): 6:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
Well one of our writers and manager decides to share the kind of friends you should follow or not follow rather,you are either to agree or disagree with him,the ball is in your court

(1) Someone that lies: a liar can never make a good friend. His/her character flaw will only drag you to the mud.

(2) Someone that backbites or gossips: do not make friends with this kind of person. If someone talks about another person to you, what makes ϔӫц certain that he/she won't talk about you to another person? Be wise!

(3) An hypocrite: they laugh to your face but stab you at the back. They're the worse set of people ever. They are worse than demons. They can kill you without your knowledge.

(4) A perfectionist : this kind of person expects too much from you and will make you uncomfortable around them. If you're always too cautious around someone, then the person isn't a good friend. You must be able to be yourself around whom you call a friend.

(5) Someone that won't correct you : this could also be in the reverse. The person too might not be yielding as regards being corrected. Leave this person be. "Dog wey nor hear fear of hunter, e go soon lost". However, you must also be "correctable".

(6) Someone that makes you beg for their friendship: this is not a true friend. Even if ϔӫц fall in the person's circle, he/she will make you a doormat to be trampled upon. Please keep your pride and be yourself. You don't have to try so hard to impress anyone.
Some people also think they can jump in and out of your life anyhow and take you for granted because they know you love and care for them. These are not good friends. They could cause a lot of emotional trauma... I've met all sorts of people in this category in my life time.

I'm sure that from this article, you will know where you belong and will learn to make better friends next time. Thanks.

For further questions or details, feel free to drop your comments or other types of friends people shouldn't associate with,thanks or if have questions on here, I'll be glad to dialogue with you.
http://xpressafrica..com/2014/09/who-not-to-be-friends-with.html
Re: Who Not To Be Friends With. by coolebux(m): 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
(7) A girl that pretends to be an "americana" only to open her mouth and spit grammatical blunder. cry

8 A guy that perforates his ear calling it fashion undecided

(9) A babe who's left a** is bigger than the right a**, she's a no! no! for me grin

Watch out for no.10
Re: Who Not To Be Friends With. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 24, 2014
You might as well have no friends then.
Re: Who Not To Be Friends With. by fuckshit: 7:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
In FÜCKING agreement. I have been FÜCKED up by "friends" who FÜCKING had numbers 1 & 3 as their FÜCKING middle name grin grin

FÜCK!! FÜCKING glad; it's FÜCKING history now
Re: Who Not To Be Friends With. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 24, 2014
fuckshit: In FÜCKING agreement. I have been FÜCKED up by "friends" who FÜCKING had numbers 1 & 3 as their FÜCKING middle name grin grin

Am just wondering how long you've been fvcking,,,
Re: Who Not To Be Friends With. by Xpressafrica(f): 3:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
fuckshit: In FÜCKING agreement. I have been FÜCKED up by "friends" who FÜCKING had numbers 1 & 3 as their FÜCKING middle name grin grin

what d names

(1) (Reply)

Not Sure If He Is The One For You Or Not? These Tips Will Help You / There Is Someone For You / The Fever Dance On The Nurse Costume ;-)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.