Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) (57565 Views)

Top Ten Astonishing Miracles (warning, Some Graphihc Pics) / Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church / Daily Confessions For Astonishing Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by italo: 10:49pm On Aug 04, 2014
There is no way the Catholic church could have faked the miracle of the sun, for example.

There were about a hundred thousand people there.

Common, haters!
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Geenickel(m): 11:19pm On Aug 04, 2014
italo: There is no way the Catholic church could have faked the miracle of the sun, for example.

There were about a hundred thousand people there.

Common, haters!
I'm a Catholic .d church of chrst d only church!
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 04, 2014
anyone who says miracles do not exist it is not his fault it is because he does not know.
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 04, 2014
you can only fake so much.miracles never end they are of God.in fact i tell u miracles are already taking place at the redeem camp.The Holy Ghost is already moving.
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Silensa(m): 8:58am On Aug 05, 2014
( [/quote][/color]
bebe2: Not a single one in Africa undecidedOyinbo don talk, Black man must to obey cry

The famous case of Our Lady of Zeitoun took
place in Zeitoun, Cairo, and contrary to the norm , the apparition was witnessed by millions of people over a period of 2 to 3 years. The apparition was even caught on film
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by italo: 9:50am On Aug 05, 2014
How can anyone lie the above?
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by chozkiel(m): 10:46am On Aug 05, 2014
DonDiego:

LITANY OF PRAISE TO JESUS

Litany of Praise

Leader:

Lord Jesus Christ, Almighty King.

Response: We worship you.

Lord Jesus Christ, King of creation. R

Lord Jesus Christ, King of the heavens and the earth. R

Lord Jesus Christ, King of the oceans and seas. R

Lord Jesus Christ, King of all creatures. R

Lord Jesus Christ, King of all peoples. R

Lord Jesus Christ, King of Kings. R

Lord Jesus Christ, King of the Universe. R

Lord Jesus Christ, Name above all Names. R

Lord Jesus Christ, Lord of Lords. R

Lord Jesus Christ, Lamb of God. R

Lord Jesus Christ, Beloved son of the Father. R

Lord Jesus Christ, Prince of Peace. R

Lord Jesus Christ, Light of the World. R

Lord Jesus Christ, Anointed One. R

Lord Jesus Christ, our strength and salvation. R

Lord Jesus Christ, the Way, the Truth and the Life. R

Lord Jesus Christ, Perfect Mercy. R

Lord Jesus Christ, Redeemer of our souls. R

Lord Jesus Christ, Living Word of God. R

Lord Jesus Christ, the Alpha and Omega. R

Lord Jesus Christ, the Resurrection and the Life. R

All: Praise to you, Lord Jesus Christ,

Praise you Lord Jesus; You are my Life, my Love.
Praise you Lord Jesus; You are the King of Kings, the Lord of Lords.
Praise you Lor
d Jesus; You are the Name of above all N
ames.
Praise you L
ord Jesus; You are Emmanuel, God with us.
Praise you Lord Jesus; You are the Messiah.
Praise you Lord Jesus; You are the Real Life.
Praise you Lord Jesus; You are the Way, the Truth, and the Life.
Praise you Lord Jesus; You are the Bright Morning Star.
Pra
ise you Lord Jesus; You are the Lamb of God.
Praise you Lord Jesus; You are our Champion and Shield.
Praise you Lord Jesus; You are the Prince of Peace.
Praise you Lord Jesus; You are the Almighty.
Praise you Lord Jesus; You are the Wonderful Counselor.
Praise you Lord Jesus; You are our Living God.
Praise you Lord Jesus; You are our Salvation.
Praise you Lord Jesus; You are our Redemption.
Praise you Lord Jesus; You are our Sanctification.
Praise you Lord Jesus; You are our Justification.
Praise you Lord Jesus; You are the King of the Universe.
Praise you Lord Jesus; You are the Anointed One.
Praise you Lord Jesus; You are the Holy One of Israel.
Praise you Lord Jesus; You are my Hiding Place.
Praise you Lord Jesus; You are the Savior of the World.
Praise you Lord Jesus; You are the Strong Tower.
Praise you Lord Jesus; You are our Strength and our Song.
Praise you Lord Jesus; You are you are Good Shepherd.
Praise you Lord Jesus; You are the Mountain Refuge.
Praise you Lord Jesus; You are the Bread of Life.
Praise you Lord Jesus; You are the Font of all holiness.
Praise you Lord Jesus; You are the Living Water.
Praise you Lord Jesus; You are my Spouse, my Maker.
Praise you Lord Jesus; You are our Fortress.
Praise you Lord Jesus; You are the Deliverer.
Praise you Lord Jesus; You are our Victory.
Praise you Lord Jesus; You are our Wisdom.
Praise you Lord Jesus; You are the Door.
Praise you Lord Jesus; You are the great I AM.
Praise you Lord Jesus; You are the great High Priest.
Praise you Lord Jesus; You are the Cornerstone.
Praise you Lord Jesus; You are Sure Foundation

You are the Universal King, our Lord and saviour.
The one who rules with justice and peace.
May your Name be held holy and your reign complete.
You are worthy of all our praise.

Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be world without end, Amen.

dominus tercum
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Rich4god(m): 10:54am On Aug 05, 2014
People who dont share your believe will always find ways to counter what ever you do.... Because its the catholic church, people are saying its demonic... Let them go to enugu and see the countless miracle that takes place in Fr Mbaka adoration ground, or that of Ebube monso in Onitsha, or Oku ne rere in Enugu-ezike... As a young kid below 10yrs back then, at Bishop Shanahan Hospital chaplaincy Nsk, during my catechism days, I witnessed the miracle of the sun changing its form/color/brightness. I clearly saw 3 people in the sun, one of them a lady praying... Also, as an altar server, during the diocesan requiem mass of pope john paul II, i witnessed the miracle of multiplication of the host (holy eucharist) right there in my front not here-say. Before the mass ended, the vicar general of the diocese said "if you have eyes, you would have seen the wonders that the Lord did in this mass today..." Its just because catholics dont advertise miracles, else you would have been contantly seeing miracles emanating from the catholic church every second...
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by ajuwarhodes(f): 11:30am On Aug 05, 2014
I don't know why Christians fight themselves
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by italo: 11:43am On Aug 05, 2014
Fellow catholics: chozkiel DonDiego Geenickel ajuwarhodes werehkpe chidyhels frodobee and others, pls join us here:
https://www.nairaland.com/1464338/thread-catholics/150
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 05, 2014
Are u against catholic
ChristineC: This is a catholic thread
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by chozkiel(m): 1:30pm On Aug 05, 2014
italo: Fellow catholics: chozkiel DonDiego Geenickel ajuwarhodes werehkpe chidyhels frodobee and others, pls join us here:
https://www.nairaland.com/1464338/thread-catholics/150
ok bro but am new on NL pls dnt know how join or write topics
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by italo: 1:56pm On Aug 05, 2014
chozkiel: ok bro but am new on NL pls dnt know how join or write topics

For a start, just saying "hello, I'm new here" the same way you commented here, would be fine.

To create a new topic on the religion section, when you're on the section, scroll down below all the topics, click on "create new topic"

smiley
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by chozkiel(m): 4:25pm On Aug 05, 2014
italo:

For a start, just saying "hello, I'm new here" the same way you commented here, would be fine.

To create a new topic on the religion section, when you're on the section, scroll down below all the topics, click on "create new topic"

smiley
grassy ass #tanks_in_spanish
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by SenatorJames(m): 10:56pm On Aug 07, 2014
In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit.
May God bless you all.

Just that I must say something, and at this my level, I must not post nonsense in a popular site like nairaland, so I decided to bless you all, at least.
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by analice107: 7:38pm On Dec 31, 2015
cr8v:
Op please study the difference between magic and miracles. These are no miracles. The problem I have with the Roman church is that everything about Christianity was turned upside down and sold to Islam who took it a step further. Check the miracles Jesus and the apostles did in the Bible none look anything like these fables called miracles their miracles were directed to human needs and to draw people to God

Thank you sister. But seriously, you will never see things differently if you are there. I can't believe I was there and defending these delusions vigorously once.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) / How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) / Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Exchanges Blows With Member During Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.