Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) (57557 Views)

Top Ten Astonishing Miracles (warning, Some Graphihc Pics) / Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church / Daily Confessions For Astonishing Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Janetozi(f): 4:42pm On Aug 03, 2014
stigman: I see nothing but demons, don't be decieved
exactly. Throughout my yr in catholic, it is only apparition of Mary that i do hear. What of apparition of Jesus?

This is just to show who they are really serving. They can mention hundreds and more names of Mary eg mother must pure, virgin must powerful, mother of diviners mercy etc. but just tell them to give u few names of Jesus they can't do it.

They can even pray without mentioning the name of Jesus throughout.

For u a non catholic, if u dare make a derogatory remark about Mary, they will eat but u can go free if it is Jesus u make a derogatory remark about.

The bible warning: do not bow bow to grave image is not for them, that show their idolatry. Image of Mary every where and devil is happy with them.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by iluvpomo(m): 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2014
bebe2: Not a single one in Africa undecided Oyinbo don talk, Black man must to obey cry
Because 'black man' are busy killing each other
grin
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by searay(m): 5:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
Simplefaithy: . Hahahahahahahaha u dnt need to tell na
Lols. I take style book space
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Simplefaithy(m): 5:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
searay: Lols. I take style book space
. Issorait, diariz no crime in dat grin
searay: Lols. I take style book space
. Issorait, diariz no crime in dat
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Fourwinds: 5:24pm On Aug 03, 2014
Weah96:
Mostly fraud, especially if the claim is being made by a religious organization. LOL. Once your neurons die, it's over. Enzymes no longer play by your rules.
u can ask @Alingo4life for his claim dat his grandma corpse was exume by Akala's construction work men. since u believe in non religious happenings., I think dat could serve as a reference study
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by yfo: 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2014
bebe2: Not a single one in Africa undecided

Oyinbo don talk,

Black man must to obey cry

Used to have this mentality but in actual fact we are our own worst enemies cause of one crucial fact...we(the blacks) hardly document things and thus our claims most often cannot be backed up.
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Fourwinds: 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2014
hahahahahaaaaa...funny pple dey don't want to carry out researce rather instant condemnation. yet dey run after today's day to day miracles.... what a myopic stands
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by sheffyUTD(m): 5:36pm On Aug 03, 2014
cr8v:

Subscribe

To what if I may ask and how ?
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 03, 2014
I have just bookmarked this page. Impeccable resource. God bless you Poster
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Fourwinds: 5:42pm On Aug 03, 2014
Tundeiab: Just one Sunday's miracles in Synagogue Church Of All Nation(SCOAN), Lagos are more than all these you have highlighted. Both white and black people from
different countries of the world come with in curable diseases and get healed instantly. Watch on line on www.emmanuel.tv
and dey will believe dis. everybody mum is always d best in d whole world.....hahaaaaa. if u are not sure of what OP has posted just keep quiet. he even gave a link..
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Suspect33(m): 5:47pm On Aug 03, 2014
Is it right to believe in mary?
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by erasokafor(m): 5:51pm On Aug 03, 2014
These things are real.I knw other non-catholics and even some catholics won't beliv it. The simple definition of religion is the belief in the existence of the supernatural. With these we need to beliv that there is existence of god n supermr being. They are not fake but real. It doesn't happen in catholic alone but even other churches n religion. I could remember a story of a baby born holding a tiny quran. Its simply faith that makes us beliv tthings we cnt xplain. All the same ,everyone must not beliv but all I can sayhat we shld all beliv that supreme being called God is tgere watching us and looking after us as well as having effects in all we do in life.#aka chukwu di ya
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Fourwinds: 5:58pm On Aug 03, 2014
LaRoyalHighness: Is that all? ... even emanuel tv is far more richer than this... undecided

...and there is nothing disturbing about those images... once again.. I ll refer you to emanuel tv for examples of 'disturbing images'.
but u will agree dose once on emmanuel tv are miracles and if u don't someone else believes......d world goes on.
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Tundeiab(m): 6:00pm On Aug 03, 2014
Fourwinds:
and dey will believe dis. everybody mum is always d best in d whole world.....hahaaaaa. if u are not sure of what OP has posted just keep quiet. he even gave a link..
I put the link so you can see for yourself. No be hear say, check am see for yourself. So far 7 presidents have been to SCOAN
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Fourwinds: 6:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
Tundeiab:
I put the link so you can see for yourself. No be hear say, check am see for yourself. So far 7 presidents have been to SCOAN
and yet someone pple will still not believe and will link it to devil., demons or whatever. have u forgetten d same Jesus Christ christian claim to be Son of God was insulted and called all sort of names and his miracles by his own pple. So I'm not surprise D OP is being condemned here by same christians instead of dem to verify

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Fourwinds: 6:09pm On Aug 03, 2014
ur mama soup sweet pass mine mama soup. its naturally to pull odas down and elevate urself
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by khadaffi(m): 6:14pm On Aug 03, 2014
opeyemi2013: If we use miracles as a yardstick to determine the authencity of a religion then every religion is authentic because every religion has many miracles to hold on to.
I tell u my brother if miracle was a yardstick, I would have been worshipping the gods of my grandfather
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Okeikpu(m): 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
bebe2: Not a single one in Africa undecided

Oyinbo don talk,

Black man must to obey cry

u don tokam finis grin Mary,chisos,Peter,Paul,Thomas, Moses & the rest....all whites, not a single black man... I think time don reach when we suppo apply some wisdom cheesy do u guys notice hw my pple take dey see Pope fransis as their second Jesus... hs pictures r allover my Biafran land.... Marys own na worst.....infact her status a lone surpasses 5million in the east... religion is a very serious problem in the world, especially in Africa.
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 03, 2014
@ Mr OP... I believe the incorruptible corpses. Those are signs of Holiness and love for God, to the extent of abstaining from sex and marriage. The radiant presence of God is still in their body even after death. But for the bleeding and weeping statue of Mary, I think that should be of the reasons why you must seek the truth and know who to pray to, and worship. She is weeping because you people worship her. For God's sake how could you be praying to Mary? Is she your creator?
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by LaRoyalHighness(f): 6:29pm On Aug 03, 2014
Excuse me?
Fourwinds:
but u will agree dose once on emmanuel tv are miracles and if u don't someone else believes......d world goes on.
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by mekzone: 6:30pm On Aug 03, 2014
The catholic church has never described these events as miracles. Some of them are at best described as confirmed apparitions and epiphanies. We have many confirmed miracles which are usually subject to immense medical, administrative and spiritual scrutiny before being officially declared.

I am aware that two of these pictures are confirmed marian apparitions in the roman catholic church but are not necessarily essential articles of faith but are recognized as true events and revelations (many of which have come true).
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 03, 2014
khadaffi:
I tell u my brother if miracle was a yardstick, I would have been worshipping the gods of my grandfather
Can the gods of your grandfather raise the dead?
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Fourwinds: 6:40pm On Aug 03, 2014
LaRoyalHighness: Excuse me?
I mean d way pple will not believe what OP has outlined here so also some pple will not believe what emmanuel tv is showing
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by zonax(m): 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2014
Have had a first hand experience of a weeping statue in Enugu,Nigeria. Only that it was shedding blood and not tears. This happened last year thou.
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by iamord(m): 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2014
PAGAN9JA: [size=38pt]WITCHCRAFT RELIGION!

AND THEN THEY ACCUSE US TRADITIONALIST OF WINCH![/size]

I pointed out that all this occurrences are of Pagan origins.. And feats even greater than this have occurred in africa.. Just that we don't tell our stories ,and even when w. Do, our people choose not to believe and they careless cos a lot are brainwashed

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by bebe2(f): 6:49pm On Aug 03, 2014
Okeikpu: u don tokam finis grin Mary,chisos,Peter,Paul,Thomas, Moses & the rest....all whites, not a single black man... I think time don reach when we suppo apply some wisdom cheesy do u guys notice hw my pple take dey see Pope fransis as their second Jesus... hs pictures r allover my Biafran land.... Marys own na worst.....infact her status a lone surpasses 5million in the east... religion is a very serious problem in the world, especially in Africa.

its hopeless dats making pple so religious.

in the western world, the govt is mostly responsible for the welfare of the citizens, but in africa the govt dont give a hoot , soooooo

them need to rely on something naaa.

no forget o, na oyinbo show us jesus, but now wey them don rest for the matter.

we no gree rest grin
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by iamord(m): 6:51pm On Aug 03, 2014
Suspect33: Is it right to believe in mary?

No !!! Believe in me!!!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 03, 2014
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by iamord(m): 6:55pm On Aug 03, 2014
Tundeiab:
I know they have visited him.. Including other famous people.. I know tbj is powerful..But I tell u they r all. Brainwashed!!
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by rhames(m): 7:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
cr8v: Op please study the difference between magic and miracles. These are no miracles. The problem I have with the Roman church is that everything about Christianity was turned upside down and sold to Islam who took it a step further. Check the miracles Jesus and the apostles did in the Bible none look anything like these fables called miracles their miracles were directed to human needs and to draw people to God

Allahu Akbar grin grin
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by khadaffi(m): 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2014
Albura: Can the gods of your grandfather raise the dead?
Are u a kid? Resurrecting of the dead is child's play in my grandfathers shrine. Even my grandfather died and resurrected at 16 different occasion. When you are ready to verify such facts u can meet pm me and not derailing the thread. But mind u I'm a christian so I don't do those stuff.
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Tundeiab(m): 7:27pm On Aug 03, 2014
iamord:
I know they have visited him.. Including other famous people.. I know tbj is powerful..But I tell u they r all. Brainwashed!!
I think you are the brainwashed one here bro. Can't believe saddist/pessimist like you exist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) / 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised / Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Exchanges Blows With Member During Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.