Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) (57584 Views)

Top Ten Astonishing Miracles (warning, Some Graphihc Pics) / Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church / Daily Confessions For Astonishing Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by tonididdy(m): 8:30am On Aug 03, 2014
Firstbeauty1: Please oo, help me!!

I love you all....

Cheers!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1559639_chioma_jpeg9889106c6a82e78688a65f7928573018

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1590985___beauty1_jpeg54285467d801c69f6fcf4c8d71c67213

Vote Link: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=659574127457717&set=o.577725372313390&type=1&relevant_count=1

How to vote: visit the link above and like my picture, and that's all.

Please my fellow Nairalanders, am a contestant in this ongoing Most beautiful student In Nigeria (MBSN) 2014.

MOST BEAUTIFUL STUDENT IN NIGERIA (MBSN) 2014 CONTESTANT CAMPAIGN

Am on my kneels, please just go to the link above and like my profile picture.
Am proud to be an African.
Am proud to be a Nigerian
Am proud to be here in this forum.

May God bless you.

Please help me now b/cos it will close very soon
Let it close...are u a miracle?...if NO, then why u come post this thing here.

this is miracle thread...

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 03, 2014
I don't know why, but by default I don't believe anything from Catholic cult church. its a big lie from the pit of hell

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Kendzyma(m): 8:32am On Aug 03, 2014
All i see here is a statue/idol performin miracle..so how dos dat come frm God?morova,non waznt experienced in africa,so we av no reason to exalt dem.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by kingthreat(m): 8:32am On Aug 03, 2014

I love you all....

Cheers!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1590984_beauty2_jpege94c38378b410a0a6c0d4adfd74db2bc

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1590985___beauty1_jpeg54285467d801c69f6fcf4c8d71c67213

[/b]

Let's see in person first. If you agree to my conditions, I have 3000 friends on facebook that will vote you.
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by stigman(m): 8:33am On Aug 03, 2014
I see nothing but demons, don't be decieved
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 03, 2014
Well, am a catholic niggar but I wouldn't vouch for these since I have never experienced one. But then....... I know there is a God.
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by obayaya(m): 8:33am On Aug 03, 2014
Miracle of the sun!!! The foundation of the Block Rosary Crusade!!!

Our Lady of Fatima!!! pray for us

People will definitely doubt that authenticity of these events. But then, Number 1 and 3 were well documented and verified by thousands of people.

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by iamord(m): 8:34am On Aug 03, 2014
Wow! Interesting !!!! Some remarkable occults have existed over time

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 03, 2014
Kendzyma: All i see here is a statue/idol performin miracle.. so how dos dat come frm God?morova,non waznt experienced in africa,so we av no reason to exalt dem.
Niggar for real? You saw the statues perform the miracle?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 03, 2014
I have witnessed the miracle of the sun

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by pimplucious: 8:36am On Aug 03, 2014
These are proofs there is God if u need a reason

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 03, 2014

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by kevoh(m): 8:38am On Aug 03, 2014
Therese Neuman and Padre Pio . I reserve my comment! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Kendzyma(m): 8:39am On Aug 03, 2014
OliverPin: Niggar for real? You saw the statues perform the miracle?
so tell me,isnt it d statue of mary dat performed dos miracles?guess u ar a cathlic
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 03, 2014
Kendzyma: so tell me,isnt it d statue of mary dat performed dos miracles?guess u ar a cathlic
smH* where was it stated there that the statue performed the miracles? Quote it out lemme see.
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Judolisco(m): 8:43am On Aug 03, 2014
Virgin Mary crying out blood telling nt to worship her......my sincere opinion if its true

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 03, 2014
OliverPin: Well, am a catholic niggar but I wouldn't vouch for these since I have never experienced one. But then....... I know there is a God.
Yeah I was like you until I withnessed the dancing of the sun for the first time in my life way back in year 2000.
Went for a church programme when suddenly everyone started running outside and they were all screaming and singing. It was 2pm and I couldn't believe that I had my eyes fixed to the sun for 45minutes while it was dancing and changing colors.
I thought it was a dream too but the dream never came to an end. That night I couldn't sleep because it was my first time experiencing such. As I went to bed, our lady visited me still.... Gosh.
It happened in Adamawa state in year 2000 on saturday... When we were preparing for the feast of assumption...
Believe my story cos it is real

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by lilmax(m): 8:43am On Aug 03, 2014
Wow
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by jackpot(f): 8:44am On Aug 03, 2014
I believe in one God, the creator of Heaven and Earth.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by LeoFish92(m): 8:45am On Aug 03, 2014
am not doubting any of the miracles above cos I wasn't there when it happened but a statue weeping and shedding blood? sounds more occultic than miraculous....happy Sunday y'all

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Mathematical(f): 8:46am On Aug 03, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]......THIS AINT DISTURBING...

FALSIFIED MIRACLES HUH OP?...

ABOUT THE INCORRUPTIBLE CORPSE.. THAT'S ART AT WORK.... SCULPTURED BODIES...

Please note that Satan has a favorite ploy in convincing people that character and morality don't matter, or he will cause people to attack the Roman Catholic faith; because he can't change the truth, he would like to subvert it.

If you belong to the Protestant Church, then here is a question I would like to ask you. Are you a Lutheran? If so who founded your Church? The answer would be Martin Luther or someone after him (in terms of chronology or time). The Roman Catholic Church was formed by Jesus Christ 2,000 years ago and let me tell you that the Protestant movement was made of all once-upon-a-time Catholics. The core of the Roman Catholic Faith is what are called the "7 Sacraments" - Holy Baptism, First Holy Communion (receiving the Body and Blood of Christ for the first time), Confirmation(where the Catholic is formally initiated into the faith), the Sacrament of Holy Matrimony(or marriage), Reconciliation(also called Confession), the Sacrament of Holy Orders(Priesthood), and Extreme Unction(or Anointing of the Sick).

The Seven Sacraments are visible actions and methods, which if done rightly are vehicles of the Holy Spirit, where Jesus personally touches you and releases the power of God into your life. Dear Ethan C, I admire your great learning and research, but I want to tell you that the great Methodist Merlin Carothers, struggled to explain the Baptism in the Holy Spirit in his bestselling books "Prison to Praise" and "Power In Praise". People invariably came to him and told him that they did not feel anything after the BIHS(Baptism in the Holy Spirit) by laying on of hands (by a lay person). This is done by a spiritually qualified Bishop in the Catholic Church and believe me, by after attending the Sacraments you can feel the difference in your life and you have better power and self-control.

Also, please note that today the world has 6,000 denominations of Christianity all emphasizing do what you want (because God loves you anyway) and easy morality, because that is what the world wants to hear-and believe me that is what the gullible youth and adults of these newer age movements are practicing.

We do not worship these saints but we do implore their help in times of need and they provide very effective intercession and at times miracles whenever needed. Please note that for a Saint to become a Saint is no easy task in the Catholic Church. The best brains in the Church meticulously examine a Saint's life and virtues, plus the miracles reported are examined by scientists and medical fraternities to prove that something supernatural has indeed occurred.

Instead of vilifying the Catholic Church (which is a pet ploy of the Protestant movement, and I don't know why - the Protestant movement ended 350 years ago), with schisms(disregarding the authority of the Pope) and heresies(questioning Catholic teachings), I would suggest that everyone reading this article enroll in Adult Catechism, because the magisterium (the teaching authority of the Catholic Church) is made up of Priests, Bishops and Cardinals of spiritual genius who all sit together under the guidance of the Holy Spirit.

As Jesus said, "Father I pray that they (my followers) may all be one, just as you and I are one".

May God Bless You all.

13 Likes

Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by LilPeezy(m): 8:47am On Aug 03, 2014
kekakuz:

what would I gain if I lie to you
anyway I have uploaded some pictures
real pictures not dis stuffs u uploaded.....if possible a video link!!!!!!nice stories anyway.....dese r d interesting stories ma grndmum use to tell us!!!!!she can lie buh I no tlk say u dy lie ohhhh

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by LeoFish92(m): 8:47am On Aug 03, 2014
Naetochukwu:
Yeah I was like you until I withnessed the dancing of the sun for the first time in my life way back in year 2000.
Went for a church programme when suddenly everyone started running outside and they were all screaming and singing. It was 2pm and I couldn't believe that I had my eyes fixed to the sun for 45minutes while it was dancing and changing colors.
I thought it was a dream too but the dream never came to an end. That night I couldn't sleep because it was my first time experiencing such. As I went to bed, our lady visited me still.... Gosh.
It happened in Adamawa state in year 2000 on saturday... When we were preparing for the feast of assumption...
are you sure it wasn't the solar eclipse you witnessed(pun intended)

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 03, 2014
Naetochukwu:
well, Good for you ooh. I've always begged God to reveal smtin to me. To tell me what to do that am confused. I wish I saw what you saw I'll be holy forever but until then............... *Sips Lipton*
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by jackpot(f): 8:48am On Aug 03, 2014
Naetochukwu:
It happened in Adamawa state in year 2000.
I have witnessed same thing when I was a kid except that Our Lady didn't visit me privately. I have forgotten the year, but within 94-99. The sun was dancing and soothing on the skin for 30minutes or more. It was a crusade by Father Ede @ a Catholic Church in my town.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by GodMode: 8:49am On Aug 03, 2014
Another religious story... This is rubbish..
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Kendzyma(m): 8:50am On Aug 03, 2014
OliverPin: smH* where was it stated there that the statue performed the miracles? Quote it out lemme see.
wat of d person dat waz healed of her deafness wen d statue waz crying and bleeding?wat of d girls dat waz directed by d statue to dig d mud for water..i guess u dnt read d op.
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by LilPeezy(m): 8:50am On Aug 03, 2014

I love you all....

Cheers!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1590984_beauty2_jpege94c38378b410a0a6c0d4adfd74db2bc

Vote Link: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=659574127457717&set=o.577725372313390&type=1&relevant_count=1

How to vote: visit the link above and like my picture, and that's all.

Please my fellow Nairalanders, am a contestant in this ongoing Most beautiful student In Nigeria (MBSN) 2014.

MOST BEAUTIFUL STUDENT IN NIGERIA (MBSN) 2014 CONTESTANT CAMPAIGN

Am on my kneels, please just go to the link above and like my profile picture.
Am proud to be an African.
Am proud to be a Nigerian
Am proud to be here in this forum.

May God bless you.

Please help me now b/cos it will close very soon
u forget to tell us d state u r proud of n ur tribe abi na language cef.....
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Mathematical(f): 8:51am On Aug 03, 2014
Naetochukwu:

LMAO... WELL BELIEVING YA ASSUMPTION IS FINITE... COULDN'T AGREE LESS.. DEVIL IS FULL OF UNIMAGINABLE MIRACLES... DID YU TRY TO ASK NON CATHOLIC DID THEY SAW WHAT YOU SAW THAT PERIOD..
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by NobleAky(m): 8:51am On Aug 03, 2014
As church criar!

Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 03, 2014
LeoFish92:
are you sure it wasn't the solar eclipse you witnessed(pun intended)
No it was a miracle. wink cos the sun was dancing and going whichever direction we waved our hands to. At a point it stoodstill and then smth like flowers was seen falling out from the sun befor it stopped.
I will live with this testimony forever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Discovery Of Galilee Boat From Jesus' Time Proves Bible Accurate - Video, Photos / Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries / Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.