Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) (57589 Views)

Top Ten Astonishing Miracles (warning, Some Graphihc Pics) / Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church / Daily Confessions For Astonishing Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 03, 2014
____
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by aumeehn: 8:53am On Aug 03, 2014
[size=30pt]RUBBISH!![/size]

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by GodMode: 8:53am On Aug 03, 2014
The truth is

Science has given us more miracles than religion

8 Likes

Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by GodMode: 8:55am On Aug 03, 2014
The truth is

Religion tells us about miracles

While

Science gives us miracles.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by phayvoursky(m): 8:56am On Aug 03, 2014
Can you please define miracle I wanted to see dead bodies rise. blind see, the deaf hear and many more. You're telling me of mere everyday happenings.

Catholic nonsense.
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by LaRoyalHighness(f): 8:56am On Aug 03, 2014
Is that all? ... even emanuel tv is far more richer than this... undecided

...and there is nothing disturbing about those images... once again.. I ll refer you to emanuel tv for examples of 'disturbing images'.
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by GodMode: 8:57am On Aug 03, 2014
The phone u use can do wonders without been connected to anything..

That's a miracle no Religion can explain.

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 03, 2014
Mathematical:

LMAO... WELL BELIEVING YA ASSUMPTION IS FINITE... COULDN'T AGREE LESS.. DEVIL IS FULL OF UNIMAGINABLE MIRACLES... DID YU TRY TO ASK NON CATHOLIC DID THEY SAW WHAT YOU SAW THAT PERIOD..
Everybody in church saw what we saw even a gateman that was muslim got converted there and then. My mum came late that day and I asked her if she saw it too from the market and she said NO. She said the weather was too hot for anyone to gaze at the sun for too long.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by lumzybo: 8:58am On Aug 03, 2014
Hmmmmn... How come none of the miracles happened in the new millenium? Could this possibly mean that miracles don't happen anymore? This is not an attempt to discredit the miracles. " I believe in miracles". I am just curious.
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 03, 2014
Kendzyma: wat of d person dat waz healed of her deafness wen d statue waz crying and bleeding?wat of d girls dat waz directed by d statue to dig d mud for water..i guess u dnt read d op.
^^^ grin grin grin hahahahahaha Everybody see his proof that the "statue/idol" actually healed people. Niggar If you say we(Catholics) worship idols then I accept that. End of discussion. You and I are done... Have a nice sunday yo.
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by 1stola: 9:00am On Aug 03, 2014
Firstbeauty1: Please oo, help me!!

I love you all....

Cheers!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1590984_beauty2_jpege94c38378b410a0a6c0d4adfd74db2bc

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1590985___beauty1_jpeg54285467d801c69f6fcf4c8d71c67213

Vote Link: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=659574127457717&set=o.577725372313390&type=1&relevant_count=1

How to vote: visit the link above and like my picture, and that's all.

Please my fellow Nairalanders, am a contestant in this ongoing Most beautiful student In Nigeria (MBSN) 2014.

MOST BEAUTIFUL STUDENT IN NIGERIA (MBSN) 2014 CONTESTANT CAMPAIGN

Am on my kneels, please just go to the link above and like my profile picture.
Am proud to be an African.
Am proud to be a Nigerian
Am proud to be here in this forum.

May God bless you.

Please help me now b/cos it will close very soon
Why are you begging for vote?
Are you in doubt of your beauty?
let your beauty vote for you...
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by lilmax(m): 9:01am On Aug 03, 2014
No.9 is so true
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 03, 2014
oh no! i am scared very disturbing.
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by bisi16(m): 9:02am On Aug 03, 2014
Barselonia: I don't see any astonishing miracle or horrible images... radarada undecided
and moreover, he be like say u b Catholic
Exactly.. Catholic advert
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Burger01(m): 9:03am On Aug 03, 2014
Whao! Interesting reading early Sunday momo.. God is great!
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 03, 2014
phayvoursky: Can you please define miracle I wanted to see dead bodies rise. blind see, the deaf hear and many more. You're telling me of mere everyday happenings.

Catholic nonsense.
you no know where pastor Chris and TB Joshua dey? Quietly go there and leave Catholic with their own oooo mbok grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Mathematical(f): 9:04am On Aug 03, 2014
Naetochukwu:
Everybody in church saw what we saw even a gateman that was muslim got converted there and then. My mum came late that day and I asked her if she saw it too from the market and she said NO. She said the weather was too hot for anyone to gaze at the sun for too long.

ITS ALRIGHT... ..YOU SAID YEAR 2000,WHY WASN'T THR ANY RECORDING OF SUCH, NOT EVEN A SIMILAR CONSPIRACY CLOSE TO WHAT YOU SAW...EXCEPT FOR THE SUN GAZING PEOPLE OF FATIMA IN PORTUGAL THEN... STILL I STAND TO BELIEVE WHAT I SEE ,RATHER THAN HEAR SAY...

FOR YOU.. IF ITS TRUE YOU'RE LUCKY YOU SAW ONE OF DEVIL MECHANISE WORKS.. angry sad wink

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by angela98(f): 9:05am On Aug 03, 2014
Hmmm! Church thinz. Me I Dont need miracle I need ogbonge babanla witchcraft. That will enable me fly at night to central bank..with two big Ghana must go bags to comb enough pepper because I don taya to work. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by babestell(f): 9:05am On Aug 03, 2014
Team Catholic all the way.

The list is mostly catholic because the Catholic Church takes time out to verify all miracles before apprving them. This is done using lastest scientific processes. So if a million people said thd sun stood still then yes it did. If the miracle happened today perhsps the robust astrological facilities we have on ground would have been used to verify it as well.

The miracle of uncorrupted corpses have been there for a while, and the corpses are available for anyone who wants to see before believing

I love my Church

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 03, 2014
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 03, 2014
Mathematical:

ITS ALRIGHT... ..YOU SAID YEAR 2000,WHY WASN'T THR ANY RECORDING OF SUCH, NOT EVEN A SIMILAR CONSPIRACY CLOSE TO WHAT YOU SAW...EXCEPT FOR THE SUN GAZING PEOPLE OF FATIMA IN PORTUGAL THEN... STILL I STAND TO BELIEVE WHAT I SEE ,RATHER THAN HEAR SAY...

FOR YOU.. IF ITS TRUE YOU'RE LUCKY YOU SAW ONE OF DEVIL MECHANISE WORKS.. angry sad wink
I know whose works I saw and certainly not the works of your lord the devil wink
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 03, 2014
bisi16:
Exactly.. Catholic advert
We never do that. We never use miracle to convert people. This is just history. Talking about advert you can credit that to penticostal churches who put miracles on air, sign board, hand bilz, etc. I don't rili care how they do theirs but don't hate grin
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Mathematical(f): 9:15am On Aug 03, 2014
Naetochukwu:
I know whose works I saw and certainly not the works of your lord the devil wink

shocked YOUR WHAT? NOW YOURE SCARING ME... IS THIS WHAT THE VIRGIN MARY THAT VISITED YOU WHISPERED TO YA CRAFTY EARS... YOU NEED MORE MIRACLES TO LIGHTENED YA SENSES
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Simplefaithy(m): 9:18am On Aug 03, 2014
searay: .I'm in church now
. Hahahahahahahaha u dnt need to tell na
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 03, 2014
Anybody wey say I dey worship idol *mbok leave am I love it that way after all we no force/kill "infidels"(non-catholic) grin grin ;DThese "Miracles" don't occur every day but haters keep hating. They want the ones dat will occur every sunday grin grin grin like the ones pastors do in Nigeria here ok. That's why you get people doing juju cos that's what the haters(gullible "penticostanz"wink want. Quick miracle. Carry blind man go Pastor Chris or TB Joshua church if E heal make I bend. Up catholic church jare.
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:20am On Aug 03, 2014
Proud Roman Catholic!
My family is huge in Catholic.
Went to block rosary.
Served in the alter as alter boy.
Mother belong to Legion of Mary.
Prays Rosary in Igbo and recites the mysteries(ife omimi).

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Simplefaithy(m): 9:24am On Aug 03, 2014
angela98: Hmmm! Church thinz. Me I Dont need miracle I need ogbonge babanla witchcraft. That will enable me fly at night to central bank..with two big Ghana must go bags to comb enough pepper because I don taya to work. grin grin
. Jus to mention a few. I knw of three places dat "no matter hw original ur ogbanje is" it can't enter. 1) aso-villa 2) govt house for state 3) central bank. So stop d dream nd Join prayer to ya work dear.
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Simplefaithy(m): 9:27am On Aug 03, 2014
OliverPin: Anybody wey say I dey worship idol *mbok leave am I love it that way after all we no force/kill "infidels"(non-catholic) grin grin ;DThese "Miracles" don't occur every day but haters keep hating. They want the ones dat will occur every sunday grin grin grin like the ones pastors do in Nigeria here ok. That's why you get people doing juju cos that's what the haters(gullible "penticostanz"wink want. Quick miracle. Carry blind man go Pastor Chris or TB Joshua church if E heal make I bend. Up catholic church jare.
. TB joshua wil use fast trick on him na "sey d person no get faith". Bloody liars dem be, me self wil follow break in to pieces.
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by angela98(f): 9:29am On Aug 03, 2014
Simplefaithy: . Jus to mention a few. I knw of three places dat "no matter hw original ur ogbanje is" it can't enter. 1) aso-villa 2) govt house for state 3) central bank. So stop d dream nd Join prayer to ya work dear.
u can say that again. Ha ha ha...no be lie o. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:29am On Aug 03, 2014
lumzybo: Hmmmmn... How come none of the miracles happened in the new millenium? Could this possibly mean that miracles don't happen anymore? This is not an attempt to discredit the miracles. " I believe in miracles". I am just curious.

The world of today is too sinful for miracle to happen,like the old day.
Look around you;oyakhilome,okotie,the chosen guy and all those impostors posing as men of God,are they truly men of God. Have you ever met somebody who you can say they have the fear of God in them ? These days everybody is fuuccking and it has become normal. Fornication is no longer a sin! Bokoharam is chopping people head off in the name of allah! Politicians are robbing the living day light out of the poor masses. Tribalism and bigotry is way to go. People spent the better part of their time spewing hate. Look,im not a saint but i have a conscience and knows what is sinful and holy.
God bless.
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by preciousgud(m): 9:29am On Aug 03, 2014
All these doesn't exisit in Nigeria
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Simplefaithy(m): 9:31am On Aug 03, 2014
angela98: u can say that again. Ha ha ha...no be lie o. grin grin
. wink
angela98: u can say that again. Ha ha ha...no be lie o. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp / Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries / Adeboye Steps Down, Oyedepo, Olukoya, Kumuyi, Others To Follow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.