Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,267 members, 7,829,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 (4095 Views)

PDP Will Dislodge Burhari From Aso Rock – Ebenezer Babatope / Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu / Real Battle To Dislodge Boko Haram Begins In March (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 02, 2014
I believe that PDP has no business occupying Aso Rock from May 29, 2015. APC is in the best position to dislodge the imcumbent party. This is how APC will defeat PDP:
1. Transparent Primaries at the Presidential and States level or Majority agreed concensus. Machineries should be put in place to tackle post primaries bickering.

2. The NE and NW are our stronghold. The APC need a sellable running mate from the South.

3. SS/SE are the traditional stronghold of Jonathan, the good news is that APC have potential to get a chunk of votes from Rivers, Edo and Imo states.

4. The APC should pick seasoned Administrators like Rochas Okorocha, Pat Utomi, Babatunde Fashola, Fola Adeola or any sellable Administrator as the VP to Presidential Candidate.

5. SW will be the decider. The APC should capitalise on the relative unpopularily of the PDP in SW. Fashola's goodwill and Tinubu brilliance will do this job.
Should Aregbesola win Osun state again, that will be a bigger plust for APC. Osun, Oyo, Ogun and Lagos are very vital. Anything can happen in Ondo and Ekiti states.

6. The APC should campaign vigorously in SS and SE regions as well as other parts of the country.

7. APC manifesto will do the magic. It must be explained and touch the hearts of even the fiercest critic.

APC!!!! Change
2015 on my mind

11 Likes

Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by Descartes: 7:15pm On Aug 02, 2014
Application of Combinatorial Analysis in Naija politics
Interesting angry

1 Like

Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by Energito11: 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2014
The only way Apc can win is if someone from s.e is picked with dat igbos have no choice.
whatlyf: I believe that PDP has no business occupying Aso Rock from May 29, 2015. APC is in the best position to dislodge the imcumbent party. This is how APC will defeat PDP:
1. Transparent Primaries at the Presidential and States level or Majority agreed concensus. Machineries should be put in place to tackle post primaries bickering.

2. The NE and NW are our stronghold. The APC need a sellable running mate from the South.

3. SS/SE is the traditional stronghold of Jonathan, the good news is that APC have potential to get a chunk of votes from Rivers, Edo and Imo states.

4. The APC should pick seasoned Administrators like Rochas Okorocha, Pat Utomi, Babatunde Fashola, Fola Adeola or any sellable Administrator as the VP to Presidential Candidate.

5. SW will be the decider. The APC should capitalise on the relative unpopularily of the PDP in SW. Fashola's goodwill and Tinubu brilliance will do this job.
Should Aregbesola win Osun state again, that will be a bigger plust for APC. Osun, Oyo, Ogun and Lagos are very vital. Anything can happen in Ondo and Ekiti states.

6. The APC should campaign vigorously in SS and SE regions as well as other parts of the country.

7. APC manifesto will do the magic. It must be explained and touch the hearts of even the fiercest critic.

APC!!!! Change
2015 on my mind
Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2014
Descartes: Application of Combinatorial Analysis in Naija politics
Interesting angry
You need to strategize in order to dislodge an incumbent in Nigeria
Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 02, 2014
Energito11: The only way Apc can win is if someone from s.e is picked with dat igbos have no choice.
the SE traditionally vote incumbent. APC can at best get a chunk of the votes whether an Igboman is fielded or not. (My opinion)

4 Likes

Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by Omexonomy: 7:39pm On Aug 02, 2014
whatlyf: You need to strategize in order to dislodge an incumbent in Nigeria
go and soak ur head in the soak away at the back of ur house may be you will wake up from ur amala and ewedu slumbber.

5 Likes

Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 02, 2014
Omexonomy: go and soak ur head in the soak away at the back of ur house may be you will wake up from ur amala and ewedu slumbber.
Comments like this make things easier for APC! Ethno-religious campaign will never favor the incumbent.

9 Likes

Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 02, 2014
Cc:
Gbawe
Demdem
Obiagelli
Cleverly
Berem
Mynd44
Kel4soft
Donphilopus
500GP
And all Progressives on NL

7 Likes

Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by EdCure: 8:04pm On Aug 02, 2014
Well thought winning strategy.

APC has the best Nigeria can think of.

6 Likes

Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by viczing(m): 8:04pm On Aug 02, 2014
All of yall are the supporters of APC.

6 Likes

Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by EdCure: 8:10pm On Aug 02, 2014
Omexonomy: go and soak ur head in the soak away at the back of ur house may be you will wake up from ur amala and ewedu slumbber.
Is this your best way of presenting your master's case? Or you're just lost in cankerworm mindset and talking point?

You sound like a piece of uninformed work.

8 Likes

Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by eph12(m): 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2014
I still think people will vote for individual not party.
Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2014
EdCure: Well thought winning strategy.

APC has the best Nigeria can think of.
Yes boss! The Road to Aso Rock is very feasible. There's a BIG vacancy in Aso Rock

4 Likes

Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by Omimah: 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2014
Energito11: The only way Apc can win is if someone from s.e is picked with dat igbos have no choice.
You hate APC but wants it to pick its presidential candidate from your part of the country, the SE. With all due respect, at this point in time any party that picks a presidential candidate from the SE has dug its grave at the polls.

5 Likes

Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 02, 2014
EdCure:
Is this your best way of presenting your master's case? Or you're just lost in cankerworm mindset and talking point?

You sound like a piece of uninformed work.
That is the best they can do. VÉry pathetic because Èlectorates will be disgÙsted ¡y insuLts and it exposes the kind of government that the PDP has subjected us to.

2015 will be epic

5 Likes

Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by Omimah: 8:29pm On Aug 02, 2014
whatlyf: Cc:
Gbawe
Demdem
Obiagelli
Cleverly
Berem
Mynd44
Kel4soft
Donphilopus
500GP
And all Progressives on NL
Let me tag my main handle, OrlandoOwoh so as to take full part in this discourse by the time I'm released by Ikenna by 6:39AM tomorrow. Barcanista, I welcome you to the fold of the progressives.
Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by li2pac1717: 8:29pm On Aug 02, 2014
eph12: I still think people will vote for individual not party.
if that is the case, Jonathan can't win

1 Like

Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 02, 2014
eph12: I still think people will vote for individual not party.
If Jonathan go with "Vote Jonathan not PDP" strategy this timen it will irritate evÉn the most hardened supporter of Jonathan. Jonathanians better start compiling their Selling Points. Because its gonna be tough when campaign start proper

3 Likes

Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by EdCure: 8:32pm On Aug 02, 2014
whatlyf: Yes boss! The Road to Aso Rock is very feasible. There's a BIG vacancy in Aso Rock
You're very correct.
With the implementation of well thought-out selfless strategies, its gonna be a flawless victory kicking out the clueless retrogressive cankerworms that have been displaying their total lack of ideas about how anything works.

2015 will be real interesting!

6 Likes

Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by Omimah: 8:32pm On Aug 02, 2014
If not for the fear of some on a moslem-moslem ticket, Fashola would have made a good VP candidate. The APC can however settle for Amaechi.

4 Likes

Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by eph12(m): 8:33pm On Aug 02, 2014
whatlyf: If Jonathan go with "Vote Jonathan not PDP" strategy this timen it will irritate evÉn the most hardened supporter of Jonathan. Jonathanians better start compiling their Selling Points. Because its gonna be tough when campaign start proper
li2pac1717: if that is the case, Jonathan can't win
True if APC produces a more likeable person to contest against Jonathan.
Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2014
Omimah:
Let me tag my main handle, OrlandoOwoh so as to take full part in this discourse by the time I'm released by Ikenna by 6:39AM tomorrow. Barcanista, I welcome you to the fold of the progressives.
my handle barcanista will also be released 2mrw by 12pm
Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by EdCure: 8:39pm On Aug 02, 2014
whatlyf: That is the best they can do. VÉry pathetic because Èlectorates will be disgÙsted ¡y insuLts and it exposes the kind of government that the PDP has subjected us to.

2015 will be epic
They say this same thing on every post they troll on with their disgusting stüpidity.

3 Likes

Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by ijechikky(f): 8:39pm On Aug 02, 2014
Growing the youths in democracy is the sure way to national development..PDP is the Party

3 Likes

Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by alabiyemmy(m): 8:39pm On Aug 02, 2014
You people will never learn. Elections are won with the real people out there not on the internet. Keep dreaming.

11 Likes

Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 02, 2014
EdCure:
You're very correct.
With the implementation of well thought-out selfless strategies, its gonna be a flawless victory kicking out the clueless retrogressive cankerworms that have been displaying their total lack of ideas about how anything works.

2015 will be real interesting!
PDP enjoyed 15 years of goodwill, Jonathan enjoyed massive goodwill @ the end its worse than where he started. Its game over for the killer party. They have killed their luck. They betrayed our trust. We shall kick them out

3 Likes

Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by jmaine: 8:48pm On Aug 02, 2014
alabiyemmy: You people will never learn. Elections are won with the real people out there not on the internet. Keep dreaming.

14 Likes

Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by PriceOfGarri(m): 8:50pm On Aug 02, 2014
With due respect to the op and what he represents, I'm saying he's living under illusion concerning the real ideologies of apc.

On ur transparent primaries;
even cat and dogs knw that it's not possible in apc. There is always going to be a Tinubu who'd want to lord himself over all d aspirants.

On NW and NE canditature;
Going by this permutation, we are left with only Buhari, Atiku and Kwankwaso grin grin hahahahaha

Are these guys sellable to the average nigerian? Must it be from NW or NE? Can't we have someone from NC?

Finally I see apc being left with only option of fielding a muslim/muslim candidates if they go with buhari, atiku or kwankwaso. And if they do, muslim/muslim ticket is dead on arrival!

Hey! Don't call me a bigot. because personally, I won't vote for a Christian/Christian team.

4 Likes

Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by EMERITUS85(m): 8:50pm On Aug 02, 2014
Ok
Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:52pm On Aug 02, 2014
Thanks for your brilliant opinion comrade! However, we need to be pragmatic in 2015. No time to experiment with candidates, given the nature and brutal way PDP does campaign. So what do we need to do or should be discussing is:

Who can bring about 15Million Votes from the North to neutralize the anticipated riggings by PDP in the South East and South South?

Who can bring in Six million votes from South West as a Vice presidential Candidate?

From the foregoing, I don't believe in Primaries, rather let the party think tank come out with candidates that can satisfy the above conditions.

Forget about the South East and SS, even if you presented Jesus Christ against jonathan their messiah, they would still vote the clueless drunkard! APC, Should NOT put them into considerations when picking candidates, as they can still be compensated with A Senate President Seat and by 2023, hand over to an Igbo man!

Remember, No Sane Person, would vote for jonathan in the North and South West, given the present sentiment echoing around the 2zones! So we are definitely going to witness the most noticeable ethnic electioneering in 2015.

Shalom! Sorry I don't have time to reply mentions these nights!

3 Likes

Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 02, 2014
Omimah: If not for the fear of some on a moslem-moslem ticket, Fashola would have made a good VP candidate. The APC can however settle for Amaechi.
man me I won't mind muslim-muslim, xtian-xtian, pagan-pagan etc. As long as they are sellable and are seasoned administrators. PDP that has been bringing xtian/muslim has not offered anything since 1999

1 Like

Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by Omimah: 9:08pm On Aug 02, 2014
whatlyf: man me I won't mind muslim-muslim, xtian-xtian, pagan-pagan etc. As long as they are sellable and are seasoned administrators. PDP that has been bringing xtian/muslim has not offered anything since 1999
The same thing with me, but for some it is bad. In fact it is no in the SE. They appear to hate anything Islam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairaland Online Poll: Jonathan Vs Buhari Vote Now! / Nigeria To Be Among 15 Largest Economies By 2050 With GDP Of $4.5 Trillion / Igbo's Total Support For Pdp Is Political Suicide (my Opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.